Auld Lang Signe

Story Info
A wife gets her New Year's wish.
1k words
3.69
40k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living in Manhattan is a great way to ensure that my friends will come to visit me. I love getting a chance to tour people around my city, which is arguably the best place on earth. A friend of mine's wife always wanted to spend New Year's Eve in the city. She wanted to get a chance to watch the ball drop in person. For myself, I always thought that the idea of standing for hours in the freezing cold waiting to watch 10 seconds of a ball dropping sounded like torture. So, when my friend suggested that they come to visit for New Years, I got creative. My uncle's plush, ritzy office looked over Times Square and he had always suggested that I have friends there for a New Year's celebration. I decided to take him up on it. I wanted to show them an evening of luxury and style, so I had champagne on ice and arranged the room so that all of the comfortable chairs and sofas were facing Times Square.

My friend, John, and I decided to surprise his wife, Lola, with this special evening. I picked them up at their hotel in a cab. As soon as they got in, John pulled out a silk scarf and blindfolded his wife. At first, she panicked a little bit at having her vision suddenly cut off, but he wrapped his arms around her and murmured something into her ear. She giggled and gave in to the delicious anticipation of her surprise evening.

When we arrived at the office building, John and I guided Lola to the elevator, still blindfolded. We had drunk a little champagne in the cab, so she was really quite relaxed and mellow as we lead her from the elevator into my uncle's office. I sat her on the soft leather sofa with a perfect view of the ball. John looked at me, then back at his wife and began to smirk.

"Why don't we have some champagne before taking off her blindfold?" I smiled and began pouring the champagne into three glasses. I lifted one of the glasses to Lola's lips and she drank greedily from it, a small rivulet of it escaping from her mouth and running down her neck, into her cleavage. I looked up at John, questioningly, and he nodded almost imperceptibly. I leaned down and began licking the champagne off of the swell of her breast. I slowly followed the drops of champagne up her neck until my mouth met hers. She started with surprise as my tongue parted her lips, realizing that the mouth kissing her was not her husband's. Lola reached up to remove the silk scarf from around her eyes, but John's hand stayed hers.

"John?" She murmured.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips to her ear, whispering "I'm here". I pushed my tongue into her mouth, ending all conversation. While I explored her mouth, John began to explore my body. Though John and I had known each other for years, we had never been intimate. Feeling his hands cupping my breasts and rubbing my nipples excited me in a way that I would never have though possible with him. Almost immediately, I could feel myself becoming warm and wet, as shivers of pleasure travelled down my body.

I slid my hand down Lola's body, grazing her swollen nipples and her firm stomach, until I reached the hem of her short dress. I slipped my hand up her thigh until I met with her lacy underwear. I began to stroke her gently through the thin lace of her panties. Already, I could feel the wetness of her pussy soaking through. She let out a surprised gasp as my finger slipped into her panties and then into her tight cunt. I began to slide my finger in and out of her, feeling her quiver around it. John pushed my head down, until my mouth was level with my hand. I flicked my tongue across her clit, as I dipped two of my fingers into her wetness. I could taste the saltiness of her juices as I began licking her hardening pearl.

I was so consumed with pleasuring Lola that I had essentially forgotten John's presence, but he rapidly reminded me of it. With no sort of warning, he plunged his turgid cock into my wet pussy. I let out a moan and tried to pull away from Lola's cunt, but he held my head down. He slowly began to draw himself out of me. Just as I thought he was going to pull out completely, he rammed himself deep into me, sending shocks of pain and pleasure through my abdomen. He leisurely pulled out again, only to plummet back into me. The next time, he fully withdrew and let me lift my head from his wife's nether regions.

"I want you to clean her off of me," John said as he guided his wife's mouth to his glistening cock. She began licking my juices off of him, while I stroked his balls, feeling them tighten under our ministrations. John grabbed his wife's hair and pulled her head down, shoving himself deep into her mouth. She let out a deep guttural moan as her throat widened to accept all of his rigid member. He thrust in and out of her mouth, while reaching out to stroke my ripe, hard nipples. John began to tremble as he began to approach orgasm, so he released Lola's hair, letting his cock slip out of her mouth.

"It's almost time," he murmured, as I seated Lola on the sofa, facing Time's Square. She leaned back into the comforting softness of the cushions. I spread her legs and once again knelt between them, mouth sucking on the wet flesh there. John penetrated me from behind, so he could watch his wife as she came closer and closer to ecstasy. We heard the cheers in the square below as the countdown began. As the ball slowly descended, John reached up and removed the silk scarf from his wife's eyes. She gasped with pleasure as she realized that she was watching the ball drop in person. Her gasp turned into a groan as her body gave in to the pleasure of my mouth and she came hard. John followed her and spewed hot, sticky cum into me. As the ball hit the bottom and the crowds cheered, I came too. We collapsed into a pile of sweaty, satisfied flesh, as the New Year arrived.