Aunt Alex Undone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Nathan released her pussy his hand was wet from the juices lubricating her tormented sex. He rubbed his hand over her face, smearing it with her pussy juice before pushing his fingers past her lips and into her mouth. He pressed his fingers against the back of her throat until he saw tears begin to well up in her eyes before he turned and stepped away.

Ethan took his place in front of her, holding a baseball bat in his hands. "Look what I found, Auntie." he said softly. "Remember how we all played ball when we were just children?" He gestured to his brothers and asked her again. "Remember those days, Auntie? We're going to play a little different game today." While he spoke he stretched a black ribbed condom over the end of the bat and rolled it down the barrel toward the tapered handle.

The boys released Alex from the ropes which suspended her and laid her on her back on a rough wooden bench. Her buttocks over hung one end of the bench, and her ankles were pulled back and tied to the bench legs leaving her silky thighs spread open and her dripping wet crotch fully exposed. A rope was cinched around her slender waist, just above her hips and the boys shoved old burlap sacks under her back, propping up her shoulders. The coarse fabric stung the welted flesh on her back and almost caused her to cry out in pain. The boys pulled her long blonde hair upward and cinched it with another length of rope which they used to hold her head up.

Alex's arms and hands were left untied, and Ethan held out to her the baseball bat that was now wrapped in the grotesquely stretched condom. The reservoir tip bulged obscenely, slightly askew at the tip of the bat.

"You know what to do with this Auntie," he said. "We'll watch while you use it on yourself."

Alex had entered a realm where her carnal urges controlled her and she immediately knew exactly how she would take the massive club inside her. Taking the bat from her nephew, she placed it against the wet opening to her pussy. She rubbed it against her dripping lips just long enough to lubricate the tip, then slid it lower until it was pressed against her rosey asshole.

Her nephews responded with whistles and catcalls as she plunged the obscene thing into her anus. Alex looked at them defiantly as she thrust the hardwood object in and out of her own butt.

The boys watched with fascination and growing arousal as their aunt drove the lumber deeper and deeper into her tormented rectum. They could see her pussy lips redden and swell as her sexual ardor increased. The ribs of the condom that was stretched over the baseball bat made a rasping sound as they slid through the puckered ring of her anus. She wailed and moaned with passion as she gripped the taped handle and worked the barrel, with its corrugated latex sleeve, in and out of her asshole.

Ready now to climax, the boys stepped forward and one by one straddled the bench; each, in turn unleashing loads of semen into their aunt's mouth and onto her face. One by one the boys stepped away, pulled on their clothes and filed out of the workshop, the last one turning out the lights behind them.

Alex, naked and bound to the rough wooden bench in the darkened workshop, released the bat and let her hands fall to her sides. The wooden bat remained inside her butt, the handle wobbling obscenely as a shuddering orgasm overwhelmed her. Alone in the dark, she could feel the boys' semen sliding down her face, across her lips, and off her chin; she could hear it splatter as it fell on the floorboards.

With her hands free she knew she could untie herself, but that could wait. She slowly pulled the bat out of her butt, savoring the tug of the ribbed condom as it exited the fleshy ring of her asshole. Once the bat was free from inside her ass, she thrust the dripping thing into her waiting pussy. She didn't know when the boys might return but she was determined to pleasure herself on the barrel of the lumber club for as long as she could before they did. She moaned softly and allowed the darkness of the workshop to envelope her as she slid the bat deeper inside herself.

12