Aunt Anne and Her Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's what we do, " Bill continued. "We spend the evening together and pair off. There are three double bedrooms upstairs, but we always break the ice down here."

I looked across at my aunt. She smiled at me. Caroline and Lucy also smiled. My mind was in a spin.

"Sorry I didn't say. I... I thought after -- you know, the other night -- are you up for it, James?" Aunt Anne asked.

"I.. er..." I was embarrassed and, having been caught completely by surprise, I felt stupid, too. Her oblique reference to having caught me masturbating was especially embarrassing.

With a shudder I looked at her, wondering whether it would be on the agenda for me to partner her. The thought filled me both with dread and with a sudden illicit excitement that surprised me as I glanced at her little breasts under her tight, flame-red dress.

Bill spoke again.

"Obviously we swap partners but don't partner up with our own -- there's no point. We can have sex with our partners any time. So don't worry, we wouldn't expect you and... well, you know. Anyway I'll put a video on -- to get us all in the mood..." he blustered.

The video was a soft-core movie of couples in a room kissing and lightly caressing then swapping partners. There was no speech, only music.

Aunt Anne got up and walked across the room, taking Caroline's place with Jack. Caroline took Lucy's place, sitting on the arm of the sofa beside Bill, and Lucy came and sat beside me. My heart was beating. She crossed her thigh artificially high in an obvious attempt to force her skirt to glide high up. I looked down at the retreated hem of her skirt. I could barely believe what I saw -- the top of a stocking and a patch of pale bare skin between it and her skirt hem. Her legs looked very alluring in the shiny black nylon, and the lace trim of her stockings drew my eye.

I looked away, conscious that her husband Bill was in the room. I admit to feeling aroused, but to be truthful at this stage I was more embarrassed then excited.

Across the room Caroline smiled at me, fingering her necklace above her cleft. Under her tight dress her ample breasts rose and fell erotically, though their movement was clearly restricted by a bra.

Lucy reached out and took my hand in hers. Her hand was small and her skin was warm and soft. I was dreadfully conscious of her wedding ring. She began to talk in a subdued voice that I presume the others couldn't hear for the music on the DVD.

"Don't be shy, James. You'll be all right with me, love. I'm gentle but I'm also very experienced... and very naughty!" Caroline is quite something too -- I mean..."

She gave another little lick of her lips then leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth, caressing my cheek with her hand. Her perfume was strong, and probably expensive. Her other hand still held mine and she placed it on her thigh. I looked again at her wedding ring and glanced across at her husband, Bill.

Lucy lowered her voice.

"You'd love Caroline, too. She's really sweet. And -- be honest -- wouldn't you just love to bury your face in her bust? Hmmm?"

Although my hand was on his wife's thigh, Bill smiled reassuringly at me as he fondled Caroline's generous orbs through her dress. I looked at Lucy's lean, firm-looking thigh under the palm of my hand. The nylon of her stocking was sheer and warm. My hand was perspiring. I gave her thigh a gentle squeeze. It was indeed firm and it felt lovely through the warm, slippery nylon. I found it hard to look away from the lacy stockingtop and the pale bare skin of her thigh above it.

Across the room Aunt Anne stood up and sat across Jack's lap. She also smiled across at me. I watched Jack kiss her on the cheek and throat. I saw Caroline, his partner, watching him keenly, too, as he lightly stroked my aunt's thigh through her red dress. I felt perverted -- but thrilled -- to be watching my own aunt in this way. Her lack of inhibition before me was illicit and arousing.

Lucy's husband Bill sat on the arm of the chair and Caroline sat on its seat. I saw Bill reach down to her ripe breasts and seek her nipples through her blue, tight, jersey dress. Bill looked across at me and winked. Then he looked at his wife Lucy, whose thigh I was fondling. He nodded and smiled, then stooped to kiss Caroline on the mouth. She stroked his thigh. Bill cupped her breast and rolled it round. I saw Lucy's gaze follow mine to her husband's hands fondling her friend's ample orbs.

A twinge of lust came over me as we all watched each other's partners receiving and giving caresses and kisses. Moreover we were all enjoying BEING watched BY our partners. For me of course there was an added taboo. One of the women I was watching was part of my own family, my dad's sister, and she was watching me fondling her friend's thigh. And despite my presence she made no attempt to discourage Jack from slipping his hand up her dress hem to caress her own knee and lower thigh.

Bill spoke again. He drank some of his fruit juice and I saw him pop half a blue pill down with it. I was a bit concerned at this - I am strongly against drug taking.

Bill chuckled.

"Don't worry, pal!" he said. "It's just a viagra. I'm not impotent by any means, but - well, it's going to be a long evening if you take my meaning!"

I nodded. I did take his meaning.

"How do you feel about it, James?" he asked. "Are you up for it? It would be a shame to be left out while the rest of us romp upstairs. And five would be an odd number. But don't feel pressured. We've managed before with odd numbers -- a twosome and a threesome. Or even one group of five..."

The others -- including Aunt Anne -- exchanged knowing glances and laughed. I blushed and my groin witched at the thought of Aunt Anne indulging in group sex.

Lucy uncrossed her leg and twisted sideways. She rested her legs over my lap. I felt their weight gently pressing on me, and their warmth through my trousers. Her hand caressed my chest through my shirt. She smiled at me with her narrow-lipped mouth.

I saw Jack pop half a blue pill as well. He grinned at me as I watched him.

"You should try half a one yourself, mate!" he confided. It's not just for men of a certain age, you know. Even porn stars use them to er... to help keep them hard!"

Then he kissed my aunt on the cheek and neck. His hand stroked her collarbone and slid slowly down and rested on her small breast, stroking it gently through her red dress. I felt my erection harden. A pang of guilt gripped me as I realised the cause of my arousal. An accusing voice in my head told me I was a sick pervert, because a part of me was wishing that it was me, not Jack, who was touching her. I switched my gaze to the video.

On the screen two couples were now on the floor. One woman's skirt was high and she and her partner rolled tenderly from side to side, kissing and snogging. The other bloke lay on his back and the woman was kneeling astride him, rocking up and down on him as he groped her breasts through her blouse. I only glanced at the video briefly though. The reality around me was far more stimulating. I felt my heartbeat quicken.

Aunt Anne smiled encouragingly as Lucy nudged my hand up and down her firm thigh. I felt terribly, yet deliciously self-conscious to be doing so while Lucy's husband and my aunt looked on. At the same time my guilt and excitement fed my erection. And as it grew it pressed against the back of Lucy's firm thigh. She felt it and pushed down against it in subtle, gentle movements. She raised her eyebrows, flicked her slightly untidy dark brown hair, and gave a few knowing little "Hmmm!" grunts of approval.

My gaze was drawn back to my aunt. Jack was now nuzzling her throat and the skin between it and her neckline. He kissed along the neckline, and I watched, shocked yet enthralled by the sight of my aunt's high-mounted breasts being fondled and kneaded through her dress. She caressed her companion's scalp and back, and kissed the top of his balding head. He gave a few low murmurs of delight.

Lucy kissed me on the mouth and moulded her thin lips against mine. She tasted sweet. I reciprocated and in response to her soft whimpers of pleasure and encouragement I gave several soft grunts and sighs. Lucy's lips parted and she glided her tongue over my lips. I opened my mouth and allowed her to run her lithe, teasing, unfaithful tongue across my teeth. I glanced across at Bill, her husband. He winked at me again, then devoted his attention once more to Caroline's ripe breasts. I couldn't bring myself to tease her tongue with mine, though, in her husband's presence. Somehow it seemed too intimate, an act for lovers.

I knew my face was flushed bright red. I felt stupid. Stupid and embarrassed -- but highly aroused too.

Lucy cooed softly. I stroked and kneaded her firm, nylon clad thigh, halting for a moment as I saw my aunt watching, but she smiled approvingly. Across the room Jack had slid his hand up Aunt Anne's aunt's dress hem. Her dress tented rudely as he fondled her lower thighs. I watched the enticing movement of the fabric as it betrayed his exploration of her lower thighs. I suddenly found myself half-wishing that I was him -- but in private, not with others watching me groping my own aunt, of course. I felt dirty but excited to be entertaining such thoughts, and struggled to dismiss them.

Lucy took my other hand in hers and cupped it over her breast. I looked down at her wedding ring, then I glanced guiltily across at her husband, but his gaze was fixed on Caroline's ripe breasts. Lucy's orb gave way slightly through the slippery fabric of her red blouse and through her bra. She chewed my ear.

"What do you think, James, love? Are you up for it? Fancy making love? Or just a hard dirty fuck -- or both? Whatever you like. I love both. So does Caroline. Hmmm?"

I could hardly believe what I was hearing from this apparently respectable friend of my aunt -- and in earshot of her husband. With a churning in my stomach I wondered whether my Aunt Anne had a preference for love-making or a hard fuck. I half hoped that Lucy would tell me, but deep down of course I didn't want to go there. Lucy squeezed my hand so that it kneaded her breast. It yielded arousingly. She licked inside my ear and whispered.

"Squeeze that titty, love... ooh yes, like that, like that, that's it! I just KNOW you'd like to get your hands on it... and your mouth... and on Caroline's big juicy ones, too..."

I glanced across at Caroline and at Bill, Lucy's husband. The tightness of Caroline's blue dress made it stretch with sensual stretches and creases across her. Bill was kissing her lightly-lined neck and running his hands over her big, succulent orbs through her soft-looking dress. Everyone was glancing at them, including his wife, Lucy -- even as she urged me to squeeze her breasts through her blouse -- and Jack, Caroline's partner was watching eagerly, too.

I found myself hoping I would go with Caroline, despite her age of approaching fifty. She wasn't fat, but she did have a voluptuous curvy figure. I loved the look of her breasts, and the rest of her looked very appealing too in her tight dress. Lucy was okay but I longed to bury my face in Caroline's ample bosom, and she was facially more attractive and slightly smarter, too. Now one of Bill's hands was down inside her dress and was fondling her ample breast. I saw his wife, Lucy, stare intently at them.

Lucy nudged my hand inside her skirt. I stroked her thighs, but half-heartedly due to my embarrassment. But as with my aunt's dress, Lucy's skirt looked very erotic as it tented and ballooned over my hand.

I looked across again to Aunt Anne. She was cooing softly as she cradled Jack's head to her little breasts, kneading his scalp and the nape of his neck with her fingers. She caught my gaze grinned and gave me a thumbs-up gesture. Her gaze rested on my hand as I fondled Lucy's lean thighs inside the hem of her skirt. I made myself look away from her and over to Caroline. She was watching her partner Jack as he groped my aunt up her dress.

I cupped Lucy's breast, feeling very conspicuous as her husband Bill looked across. He smiled at me, though, and raised his thumb in approval as my aunt had, then resumed fondling Caroline's breasts through her dress. He was rubbing his fingers across them. Her nipples began to respond and to jut against her soft, jersey dress. I stared in delight.

At the same time I felt Lucy's nipple tauten through her blouse and teased it with my fingertip and nail. She murmured encouragingly, "Oooh yes, love, that's nice!"

I felt her hand on my thigh and looked down, focussing on her wedding ring as her cuckolding hand caressed me. Her hand slid higher to my crutch and kneaded it firmly through my trousers. I groaned and squeezed her breast more firmly in response. She kissed me on the mouth and whimpered in my ear. I groaned again as she kneaded my balls through my trousers.

Bill looked across at me while continuing to knead Caroline's breast.

"Shall I take it that you want to join our little club, James?"

I knew my face was flushed. I hesitated for a moment, but my mind was really made up now. Without looking across the room I nodded.

"Shake the dice, Anne," he said.

Aunt Anne slid off Jack's knee and stood up. We all watched her step to the coffee table. Her slinky dress creased and rippled across her hips and midriff alluringly. She stood with her back to me and her dress rode up the backs of her legs to just above her knees. I couldn't resist looking at her strong looking legs below her dress hem, and her lovely backside under the scarlet fabric. She unfolded a piece of paper, then shook the pink die in her hand and rolled it onto the table.

"Number One," she called, then, looking at the paper read out, "Lucy..."

She picked up the blue die and rolled it in the palm of her hand.

"Will partner..." Bill interjected.

My aunt rolled the die onto the table. The dice was clearly a random way of selecting who would partner whom for the evening. I couldn't decide whether it was exciting or corny.

"Number four," she said, then looked at the paper. "Er... Bill..."

"Shake again, Anne," he said jovially. "We can't fuck our own partners -- no novelty value at all. Shake again, love!"

The pupils of Lucy's piercing blue eyes seemed dilated with intense excitement, and again she made that erotic little lip-lick. Aunt Anne scooped the die into her hand, then rolled it again. "Three..."

She checked the sheet. I willed it to correspond to Jack's name so that I could partner Caroline.

"Er... James. Lucy will partner James -- for the FIRST session."

Lucy gave a little squeal of delight. I hoped my slight disappointment wouldn't show.

"Great! I get the young stud!" she laughed. And she gave the top of my thigh a squeeze.

I smiled at her politely. The truth was that it felt rather nasty to be allocated to someone for sex at the random throw of dice. Also, I was slightly disappointed not to be allocated to "partner" Caroline.

"Right," announced Bill. "Lucy partners James -- for round one, anyway. We change partners later, James, so you can give Caroline a good seeing-to later on. That means -- process of elimination and given that we don't go with our own partners -- that I get to go with the lovely Caroline and Jack gets the hot Anne. All we need to decide now is which room we each use. You roll the die for this, Lucy..."

I tried not to show my disappointment at the roll of the dice for "round one". It would have been bad form to give the impression of not wanting to have sex with the woman who was our host and inside whose skirt my hand had slid to stroke her stocking-clad thighs!

I took a swig of my fruit juice and Lucy produced half a viagra tablet. I shook my head. She nodded and nudged me. I decided to take it. I reckoned it wouldn't do any harm and, though I was fairly confident, thought it might even assist me. It would be embarrassing after all if nerves got the better of me and spoiled things, however unlikely that seemed.

"Reverse order, now, then..." Bill declared seriously.

Caroline stood up and giggled. Her legs were a little plump, and her dress hugged the contours of her curvy body deliciously. She leaned forward and, like mine, the eyes of her partner Jack and of Bill rested on her neckline as it puckered forward to give a glimpse of her ample orbs. The skin either side of her cleft was slightly marked with irregular lines denoting her age. It appealed to me rather than alienating me.

I couldn't decide whether this dice-shaking, and the excitement it generated, was getting pathetic or genuinely absorbing. Maybe it was a bit of both.

"So," said Bill. "Jack and Anne in..."

Caroline shook one die again.

"Number two... the back bedroom!" she said as she consulted the sheet of paper.

"And Bill and I in..."

Again she shook the die. To my shock, Lucy trapped my hand between her thighs and squeezed them together gently but rhythmically. As well as feeling good it seemed a very wanton act.

"Five -- anywhere downstairs!" Caroline read off the paper.

Lucy looked at me.

"Those who get that choose anywhere downstairs -- in here, in the dining room, the kitchen or the hall -- or any combination," she explained.

Caroline giggled. She looked at me, then at Aunt Anne with wide-open eyes and a big beam.

"You know what that means, Anne!"

My aunt blushed.

"I certainly do! Jack and I in the 'room with a view' next to Lucy and James!" she replied, and blushed.

"Well Anne, it's entirely up to you..." Jack said, as he leaned forward and fondled her bum through her dress.

"I know," she replied. "We'll see."

Again I was left feeling the centre of a conspiracy, but nobody attempted to enlighten me.

"Brilliant!" said Bill. "Lucy and James in the 'room with a view', Anne and Jack in the back bedroom and Caroline and I downstairs."

Jack stepped behind my Aunt Anne. She took his hand in hers and they walked across to the door. The fabric of her tight red dress creased and stretched deliciously. As they drew level with me I stared at Jack's hand fondling her ample, shapely backside. They both smiled at me.

"Enjoy, James," Aunt Anne said softly.

"Er... thanks. You too. Er..."

She laughed softly and shook her blond hair from her face. I felt stupid and embarrassed. Jack reached down and gave Lucy -- Bill's wife -- a gentle squeeze on the breast through her blouse. Bill laughed.

"Don't wear him out, you raunchy bitch! Caroline will want her share of him too, you know!" Jack joked.

Bill laughed again at this lewd jibe at his wife. I blushed. Jack stepped in front of my aunt to lead her out of the room. Her backside rippled deliciously and with a shudder of delight I realised that she must be wearing very scant panties, maybe a g-string or a thong. Her long, well-toned legs and high red stilettos drew my eye.

I looked down to see Lucy's hand unzip my trousers and slide her hand inside. She kneaded my balls and growing erection through my shorts. She kissed me deeply on the mouth.

Across the room her husband Bill was stooping over Caroline's lap. He pushed her dress half way up them and planted kisses on her fleshy thighs. Lucy followed my gaze to her husband and laughed softly. She chewed my ear again and sighed into it.

"I think we should go up, too, James," Lucy murmured . I want to take you to my bed -- well, Bill's and my bed, to be more correct! I want to suck your young cock and feel it in my mouth. Then I want you to fuck me."

Bill grinned as he heard her. Caroline smiled, too. I gazed at her neckline and at the pale, lined skin of the tops of her breasts. Again I found myself longing for her.

"Don't wear him out Lucy, you tigress," Caroline said. "I want a turn with him too you know."