Aunt Anne and Her Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As had happened the previous evening the conversation was inane and without any reference at all to the activities of the previous evening and night. It was all very odd, but nobody else seemed to find it so. My stomach began to churn a little at the prospect of the journey home with Aunt Anne. I had very mixed feelings about being alone with her, fearing recrimination and shame, yet craving the opportunity to have sex with her again soon.

Caroline and Jack left first. I watched them go, and, much as I had enjoyed being with them both, wished I had had chance to be alone with Caroline. Aunt Anne and I hung around for a while longer, then my aunt said that we too needed to head home.

We stepped out of the door and down the drive. A lady in her late fifties was pruning a rose bush in her front garden. She smiled to Lucy and they exchanged pleasantries.

Aunt Anne and I stood awkwardly, wanting to go but wanting to say goodbye first to our hosts. Lucy and the neighbour did not speak long, but as Lucy turned to rejoin us I heard her neighbour call out.

"Gerald and I were a bit concerned that first time we saw some cars arrive, I must admit," she said. "We were afraid it would turn out to be rowdy till goodness-knows what time. It was a lovely surprise that you make no noise and cause no trouble. Such a relief to know we had such nice, respectable neighbours!"

I had to turn away and pretend I was coughing to hide my embarrassed chortle. Amazingly Lucy kept her composure.

"Thank you, Yvonne," she replied. "We do try to be considerate. And, er, respectable, too, though we don't always manage!" she added light-heartedly. She gave a sidelong glance to myself and Aunt Anne. I looked away.

It was no surprise that the respectable pretence to the neighbours was successful, but it was delicious to overhear the evidence of it and to be confronted so potently with the double lives that Lucy and Bill, and we, their guests, were now leading.

I thought of the contrast between the Lucy talking over the fence to her nice neighbour and the Lucy who had initiated me in performing anal sex, and who had conspired to bring about the consummation of my and my aunt's growing desire for each other. I thought again of this "respectable" lady who had pleasured herself until spent to the sight of my aunt and I having sex. And thought of her creeping upstairs, her soft dark pussy hairs bejewelled by my creamy cum.

I felt a stirring in my trousers, and tried to position my arm to mask it.

Aunt Anne and I got into the car. I tried not to look at her too much, though it was hard not to. She was wearing the flame red, tight dress she had worn the previous evening. I was almost painfully conscious of her closeness to me as she started the engine and pulled away.

We waved goodbye. On the way back we talked about the weather, the decor of Lucy and Bill's house, the countryside we were passing through, anything but the dreadful yet delicious thing that had happened in Bill and Lucy's lounge.

I felt terribly tense, and hot, but Aunt Anne seemed fully relaxed. It was a confusing journey. And my troubled mind was further disturbed by fleeting images that my imagination conjured up: Caroline, Jack, Bill, and Aunt Anne all in their respective places of work with nobody ever guessing their secret.

A recurring image came to me of Lucy chatting to her neighbour who was utterly convinced of her respectability, with no hint to the contrary. And Aunt Anne -- and I -- had the biggest and naughtiest secret of all, of course, perhaps speculated upon by the others, but unknown to them all except Lucy.

12