Aunt Anne and Her Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, holding my erection firmly in her hand she eased herself onto it. I gasped as I saw it slide inside her. I groaned -- and so did she -- as she began to rise and fall with it inside her. She took the pace slowly and gently to begin with.

She alternated riding up and down with gyrating her pelvis slowly and with pushing back and forth. Her inner tightness clasped me as she pushed and pulled against me and thrust lightly up and down. We said nothing apart from brief "Oh yes, that's nice" or "Oh yes, James!" or "Oh Auntie!"

She swept her hands over my chest and nipples and quickened her pace a little. Her little breasts flicked and bounced modestly in time with her thrusts. I reached up and pressed may hands over them, kneading and squeezing them and gently squeezing her firm, puffy nipples. I gazed at the nasty sight of my erection entering and part-withdrawing from her. Again the realisation that this was my aunt that was taking me in and out of her body sent a shudder of naughty delight through me.

Aunt Anne leaned forward and braced her hands on the headboard. Her breasts were in my face as she began to thrust harder. The she stopped her thrusts.

"Your turn now, James, love! Suck me and fuck me, love!"

I drew her left breast into my mouth and sucked hard on it. I clasped her to me with my left hand and pawed her left breast with my right hand as I ground up into her. I had broken into a sweat now, and drove deeper and harder into her, sucking her breast harder.

I came, accompanied by a long low gasp as I emptied myself inside my aunt for the second time in less than twenty-four hours. I felt her pace begin to quicken, then she was thrusting and driving against me once again until she, too, was spent.

She rolled off me and we kissed slowly and luxuriously as our heartbeats slowed. She handed me a tissue and pointed to my wilting, condom-clad manhood. I wrapped the tissue around it and slid the condom off, and stepped across to her waste bin.

I looked round. Aunt Anne was beaming at me. Again a little crease punctuated her belly. I feasted my eyes on her kindly but slightly lined face, her breasts and nipples, her flattish belly and her tattoo. I gazed at her pouting pussy and long, strong legs, then back into her face again. She flashed her eyebrows and grinned.

"Wow! Pheeew, James!" she puffed, and chuckled self-consciously. I chuckled in return.

"That was fabulous, love!" she added. "Naughty, very naughty, but fabulous!" she repeated.

I began to walk back to her but to my surprise she raised her hand.

"What are you doing?" she asked softly.

I was confused.

"I... I was coming back to bed with you, Auntie. You said earlier..."

She put her finger over her lips as a sign to keep my voice down.

"I know I did, love. But I think you should get dressed and go back to your own room, don't you?"

My heart sank.

"O... okay, Aunt Anne, if you say so. But..."

"Sorry, James, but I do."

My mind was in a whirl and I turned, crestfallen and naked, to pick up my clothes. To my surprise, though, Aunt Anne laughed and shuffled, naked, down the bed. She ran her hand up and down my back.

"You have to get dressed and return to your own room, silly -- to pull the curtains closed and to put on your light so nobody spots that only one bedroom is being used tonight or that our lights go out at the same time. When you've done that you can come back to Auntie's bed for the rest of the night -- if you want to! But you'll have to get up in about an hour and switch your light off -- for the sake of appearance -- and our reputations, of course!" She chuckled again.

I laughed, too, then grimaced in fun and made a mock strangling gesture at her, still shaken by her joke but elated that she was not going back on her taboo promise.

I pulled just my tee shirt and jeans on, padded to my room and switched on the bedroom light. I went to the window and made a show of pulling the curtains. It seemed immodest and presumptuous to sleep naked with her unless invited, so for courtesy I picked up my pyjama trousers. I went to the bathroom to empty my bladder and to wash my face and brush my teeth, too. Then I returned to Aunt Anne's room -- and to Aunt Anne in her bed.

She was lying on her side wearing that ivory nightdress which had first awakened me to her. She pulled the bedcovers down and gestured me to join her. I looked at the bedside lamp.

"Leave it for a little while longer, James," she said. "We don't want one light going on and the other off at the same time. Give it ten minutes or so, then another ten or fifteen before you go to switch off your bedroom light."

I nodded my assent and cuddled up to her. She was soft and warm in her satin nightdress, and she swung one leg and arm over me, pulling me in closer.

At the allotted times I switched off my bedroom light and later, hers. She pulled me close and we kissed goodnight. I drifted off to sleep almost right away.

12