Aunt Aprils Revenge Ch. 02 - James Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is everything okay?" I asked, slightly concerned by James's reserved demeanour.

"Yes" was his short, curt answer.

James stood there naked, his penis flaccid, hanging down in front of him. It dawned on me that this was the first time he did not start to grow erect immediately in my presence. In fact, this was the first time I had seen his penis completely flaccid.

That fact alone irritated me beyond belief. He spent one night with that bitch, Rhonda, and now he no longer gets aroused by standing naked in front of me. I did not like this development one bit.

"And?" I pushed to get additional details.

"And what?"

"How did it go? Did you enjoy your experience with Rhonda? She seemed to be walking on cloud nine when she left moments ago. It appears you did her some good. I think you have a new member for your fan club. "

"It was nice. I had fun." He responded

James remained silent for several seconds. He did not elaborate further. He wasn't going to volunteer a damn thing! If I was going to get any information, I was going to have to drag it out from under him.

"Okay, tell me what happened," I insisted, trying to hide my growing irritation at this whole situation--a situation that I helped to create. What the hell was I thinking, anyway, when I agreed to this nonsense? I was pissed at myself as much as I was at James or Rhonda.

"We talked for a while, then we started kissing, and we had sex," he answered nervously.

James paused, thinking of what to say next. "It was different than it is with you."

"How so?" I asked. I was truly curious at this point.

"With Rhonda, it was really obvious that it was about sex, not about me." I mean, the sex was great and all. But after you and I are together, I feel great. And I know you care about me. And you know that I love you. But with Rhonda, I don't know. He shuffled his feet a bit and continued, "I'm not complaining or anything." It was fun. But with you, it's not just fun, it is beautiful."

I felt my heart race a bit as James spoke. "James, that might be the nicest compliment I have ever received from anyone. Thank you. And yes, what you and I have is beautiful and special. And don't you ever forget that?"

I walked over and hugged him, and I felt his penis throb upward as I did. "I am glad to see he still likes me," I joked, motioning towards his penis, which was swelling and growing slightly now as I hugged James.

Momentarily, I was feeling better about this situation. However, my good feelings were to be short-lived.

"Aunt April, can I ask you something without making you mad?"

"Oh my, that sounds like a loaded question, but yes, you can ask me anything you want, and I promise I won't get mad."

This was a promise I would struggle to keep.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" he asked hesitantly.

"Oh my God!" I screeched as my mind raced to the obvious conclusion about what was behind this question. "Did she put you on her backside? I can't believe it. No wonder she said you were almost "too big" for her. Well, you certainly crossed another bridge today, huh? "

My irritation at this discovery was not only quite evident but quite irrational. I knew that I had no right to be mad or jealous. But I was nonetheless.

James seemed to recoil a bit. He was embarrassed and perhaps ashamed. He certainly did not want to face my wrath right now. Nor should he have to.

"Please, don't be mad," he implored sheepishly.

"You are right. I did give you permission to enjoy each other any way you wanted. But I am a little jealous. Did she climax?" I actually already knew the answer to this question. Rhonda's moans and screams, which permeated the floor for the better part of an hour, left no doubt that she had cum several times.

"Yes, a couple of times." She has no trouble reaching an orgasm." James conformed, "She climaxed with my fingers inside her and she came several times while we were making love."

"Fucking!" I snapped, correcting him sternly. "You two were fucking. You and I make love. You and Rhonda fucked!"

"I'm sorry," James stepped back, his voice quivering a bit as he corrected himself, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean we made love the way you and I do... Please don't be mad at me."

My reaction surprised me. Try as I might, I could not hide my fit of jealous anger. I am not proud that I behaved this way, but I did feel like a jealous teenager at that moment.

Yes, I was jealous. I was jealous that Rhonda had climaxed so easily with my young lover. I was jealous that she had taken him on a tour of her backside, something that I had not done.

I let out a huge sigh, took a deep breath, and replied, "I'm not mad, just surprised. So, she put you 'back there'?"

"We didn't start out doing that. She had me finger her first, and then we did it the regular way. She really seemed to like the way we were doing it."

"You mean she came?"

"Yeah, several times." James could not hide the pride he felt knowing he had made yet another woman cum. I guess who could blame him?

I sighed and shook my head, but said nothing.

James paused. He was obviously struggling with telling me this, but he wanted to discuss it with someone. "But after she came while we were making... I mean, after she came while we were doing it the regular way, she climbed off me and asked me if I wanted to try something different."

"And of course, you thought, 'why not?', right?" I asked sarcastically.

I realized I was treating James like a prosecutor treats a hostile witness, but I could not seem to stop myself. I did not like how I was feeling and reacting at the moment.

"Yeah, something like that. Don't be mad. I didn't know what she was going to do at first. She took a tube of lubricant from her purse, and she put some on my dick. Then, she got down on all fours and told me to move up behind her. She insisted that I keep very still and not push too fast."

He looked at me to see if I was repulsed, angry, or worse.

"At first I thought she was just going to have me do her doggie style, but when she put the head of my penis on her anus, I understood what she wanted."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"I don't know. In a way, I did. She was very tight back there, and that kind of felt good. It was obvious that when she first tried to put me in, it hurt her a lot, but it seemed to hurt her in a way that she liked. I don't exactly know how I feel about it. I'm kind of ashamed, but I kind of liked being that naughty...I never really thought about doing that before."

"Of course, you never thought about that before... you probably did not realize people do that," I said, as much to myself as to James. I sighed and said, "Go on."

"She kept telling me I was too big to push. She told me to 'hold still'. But it was the way she said it...I don't know... somehow, I could tell that she liked it despite the pain. Every time she would push back a little, she would tell me to be still, very still, and she said that it hurt. She really struggled just to get the head inside her bottom. The way she was crying and whimpering, I didn't think we'd be able to do it. I thought she'd give up...But she didn't want to stop, or give up. It was like she was determined to take me back there no matter how badly it hurt. I did not really understand why."

"James, a strange fact about human sexuality is that there is often a very fine line between pain and intense pleasure. And a lot of women are very aroused by having their anus stimulated."

"Do you enjoy it? Anal sex?" James asked tentatively, as he attempted to turn this back to learn about my likes and dislikes.

"That is a very personal question. But I guess it is a fair one. I enjoy having my backside touched on occasion; a rare occasion, that is," I admitted.

"However, I am pretty small back there, and I cannot accommodate a large penis in my backside. It simply hurts me too much."

I did not want to talk about my own sexual preferences right then; I wanted to get back to what happened with James and Rhonda.

"So, you were able to enter her back there?"

"Uh-huh. Eventually," James replied,

"And, Rhonda liked being taken back there, huh?"

"Yeah, it was strange. It obviously hurt her, but she had an orgasm quickly, almost as soon as I got inside her really well."

"She came with you in her ass?" I asked incredulously. I was having a difficult time believing this, but I knew James would not lie.

He nodded sheepishly. He stopped for a second and then continued, "Aunt April, there is something else."

"What?"

"It turned me on."

"What did?"

"Making her whimper and moan while she was pushing me inside her, despite the fact that it seemed to hurt her."

"Every time I flexed my penis, it stretched her anus and she made sounds like she was hurting, but in a good way."

"She did, did she?" I was struggling with two competing emotions at that moment: intense and irrational jealousy, and building arousal. I could not help getting aroused as James described Rhonda's reaction to him stretching her tight sphincter with his large erection.

"Uh-huh," James continued hesitantly, "She would groan and grunt. And, when it started to hurt too much, she would whimper, begging me not to move until she could get used to my size. She would bury her face in the pillow and tell me, 'Wait, please, don't move.' She would reach around and place her hand on my stomach to keep me from pushing in further, begging me, "Oh please give me a second... let me adjust. But all I had to do was 'pulse' my penis again and she would moan loudly and bury her face in the pillow."

"Pulse your penis?" I was unsure of what he meant.

"Yeah, you know... I flexed my erection in her butt..." It made my cock swell and get a little bigger, stretching her anus a little bit more."

James paused to see how I was reacting before continuing. His penis was growing as he told me of his first anal experience. He obviously enjoyed reliving it. His erection was sticking straight out now, parallel to the floor.

The first time I did it, I pulsed my penis. It was an accident... and Rhonda just moaned and whimpered, "Oh my god, you're too big... please stay still... oh god, it hurts, as she buried her face in the pillow. She was actually crying a little bit."

James paused, and looked up at me, adding, "And Aunt April..."

"Yes, go on..."

"I liked it. I liked doing it...I liked the way she whimpered and moaned every time I flexed my cock. And she liked it too. She really got off to it when I kept doing it."

"So, she climaxed like this? She came just from having your cock in her ass?" I asked, surprised that Rhonda could get off this way.

"Not exactly. Once, she had me all the way inside her ass, and I started flexing my cock to make her whimper and moan. She kept saying stuff like, "Oh my god... you're too big..." or "Oh shit, it hurts," but then she'd immediately say something like, "Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum like that..." or "Oh shit, you're going to make me cum". So I kept doing it, and she kept crying out and whimpering... Then suddenly, she reached up between her thighs and started rubbing herself with her fingers. I started flexing my penis, stretching her anus over and over again as she touched herself."

James looked at me, deciding whether he should continue or not. "Aunt April, it only took a couple of seconds, and she came. And I mean, she really, really came! I am surprised you didn't hear us. She buried her face in the pillow to try to muffle her screams. But she had the biggest orgasm ever. I looked down and she was actually biting the pillow to try to keep quiet. She was clenching the sheets with her left hand and rubbing herself furiously with her right hand as she came."

"Did you cum with her?" I asked.

I had to admit the description of Rhonda's reaction was arousing me, and I could feel my jealousy slowly melting away. James was fully erect now. I wanted to fuck him, but I wanted to hear the rest of the story even more.

"Not the first time. But when she started cumming, she started moving a little. She started to hump back and forth a little bit, moving my cock in and out a couple of inches."

"First time? She had more than one orgasm with you on her backside?" I was having trouble believing that she came once, much less twice, from having James's dick in her ass.

"Uh-huh, twice... when she started moving my cock in and out of her, I started rocking my hips. I was able to actually start fucking her ass. And Aunt April, she went crazy. She was so loud, too. She was clawing at the sheets. I saw her biting the pillow, moaning loudly. She kept rubbing herself furiously. She started begging, "Oh god... fuck me, fuck my ass... you're going to make me cum again... smack me... smack my ass... oh shit, you're going to make me cum again... oh fuck me... shit, it hurts... I'm gonna cum."

"Oh my," was all I could say. I was so turned on myself by the mental image James was creating.

James's cock was arching straight up now. His voice got a little raspy as he continued, "She kept telling me to 'pound her harder'. She liked it when I smacked my thighs against her upturned ass as I fucked her. I could feel her fingers between her legs, rubbing her clit furiously. It was like she was in another world... like she was possessed and she wanted me to punish her tight backside... so I did. I pounded her really hard. I was slamming myself into her bottom as she begged me to fuck her ass harder and harder."

His cock was now rock hard and arching up and down as he recalled brutally assaulting Rhonda's tight sphincter. And my pussy was leaking as I vicariously enjoyed my good friend being ravaged anally. I noticed that I was involuntarily squeezing my thighs together, forcing pressure on my now erect clitoris as I listened to James relate his assault on Rhonda's anal sphincter.

"So, you were able to actually fuck her back there?" I asked, my voice cracking with excitement. I wanted him to continue sharing the details of this sordid tale.

"Oh yeah, I did. When I first started to move in and out, she cried out, "Oh God, fuck my ass... you're going to make me cum again.' I started actually pounding her back there... it was crazy... she was moaning so loud, I thought you might hear us. I mean, moments before she was begging me not to move, that it hurt too much, and now she was begging me to pound her in her backside."

"Shit James, you're getting me all wound up here. Are you sure that she came again? A second time?"

"I swear, I am not exaggerating. And when she climaxed, she literally screamed, "Cum in my ass... please cum in my ass." I'm surprised you didn't hear her cry out. I plunged all the way into her bottom and ejaculated. I could feel her anus contracting around my cock as I came, squeezing my erection... It felt like her ass was milking my cock as we both came... it was wild."

"What did she say to you afterward?"

I was literally panting with excitement. I knew James was getting off as much as I was by revealing every sordid detail.

"We really did not talk too much. I stayed inside her bottom for a couple of minutes after we came. A couple of times, I flexed my cock again, and she squealed, "Oh God, you're too big." She told me that she felt so full with me inside her like that."

"We rested like that for a few minutes. She said she liked that, feeling me in her ass, but she didn't want me to move in and out, just to hold her and cuddle with my cock in her bottom."

"So, you cuddled with her with your cock in her ass, huh? I don't know if I like you cuddling with that bitch. Anything else you want to tell me? "

"She told me that she liked the fact that I came in her ass. She said that was special. And, she asked if you would ever let me do that."

"And what did you tell her?"

"I told her the truth. I told her I had never done that with anyone. She seemed to like that."

"I'll just bet she did." Yeah, that bitch took pleasure in being his first ass fuck. I was not happy with her. Not happy at all. But I was very aroused.

James continued, "But you know what was weird? It seemed to really hurt her when I finally pulled out. It was as if when she was about to climax, she relaxed and opened up back there, but then she tightened up again, clenching my cock. She made me pull out really slowly, saying it hurt. And it felt like her backside was trying to hold me inside. It felt kind of strange."

"Good. Hopefully, her little asshole will be talking to her on the drive back home." I said with a slight bitterness. "What happened next?"

"Rhonda suggested that we shower together, and we wash each other. That was kind of nice. But we didn't talk about what had just happened. It seemed too weird. I washed her bottom really well while she scrubbed my penis."

He paused for a second, deep in thought. "It was kind of weird. I didn't know what to say. She told me to be careful when I washed her bottom. She said she was really sore back there."

"I'll just bet she was sore back there. You should have used a scouring brush on the bitch's ass."

"Are we okay? "Are you mad at me?" James asked nervously.

"Yes and no. Yes, we are okay. And no, I'm not mad. Not at you anyway. I'm a little pissed at Rhonda, but not you." I paused for a second before continuing, "Okay, I will admit, I am a little jealous that Rhonda could give you that, and I didn't. But I'm not mad."

He shook his head, "I am thinking that maybe I should not have told you about this."

"James, I'm sorry I got a little testy. I had a momentary surge of jealousy, that's all. I am over it now. Honestly, don't ever think that it is better to keep things from me,"

"Is this sick? Am I sick of having done that? For getting turned on when she whimpered and moaned? I really liked the feeling of power I had when I was behind her, and I could make her cry out and moan just by flexing my cock in her ass. I kept doing it. She obviously liked it because she climaxed. I admit, it was kind of cool to have her beg me to stay still as she clutched the bedsheets, whimpering in front of me. Is that wrong? sick?"

God, I loved this boy. He was the most genuine and sincere lover I have ever known.

"No James, you are not "sick". You are completely normal. You become aroused. There is nothing more normal than that. Now Rhonda, she just might be a little sick; but you are normal and healthy." I could not help taking another barb at Rhonda in my response.

"I only wish if I was going to do something like that, I would have done it with you. At least first," James offered, reflectively.

I laughed loudly at his last suggestion that he and I should try anal sex. Well, my good man, that is just not going to happen.

Your cock is way too big, and my backside is way too tight and small. The geometry just doesn't work. No sir, if you want to pound someone's backside, you better stay in touch with Rhonda."

I hugged him again and took his partially erected limb in my hand. "So how well did you wash this thing afterward? You better scrub this cock absolutely raw if you ever want to get it back in my mouth again!"

I led him by his cock back to the bed. I removed my clothes and said, "James, will you make love to me? I want to feel you inside me now. I want you to show me that I am still the number one woman in your life."

James's cock grew fully erect under my gentle stroking. I decided I did not want to put his cock, which less than an hour ago had been up Rhonda's ass, in my mouth right now. That was just too weird. I would get over this irrational repulsion, but for right now, James was going to have to do without me sucking on him.

Once fully erect, I laid back and invited James to mount me, to make love to me. He climbed on top of me and entered me. For the next 20 minutes, he fucked me slowly and lovingly. We necked and he caressed my breasts as he slowly pulled out and slowly pushed into me. I loved the feeling of his thick cock entering and leaving me.