Aunt Betty's Kitchen

Story Info
Her sister's pride and joy shows his kinky side.
5.4k words
4.19
117.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifty one year old Betty Foreman had her back to the sink, having made a couple of backward steps as her nephew inched closer to her. She couldn't believe what he had just said and done to her, and her heart was racing as she found herself with nowhere to go.

Kenny had been sent over by Betty's sister to help her get the house ready for winter, taking advantage of the balmy fall day to put in screens and such. It was a man's job and since Betty's husband had divorced her a couple of years ago there had been no man around.

Kenny had been so helpful all day, doing everything so willingly even though like most 18 year old boys probably had better things to do. He had been looking at his Aunt a little oddly though, but Betty hadn't though much about it since he often looked at her strangely, always teasing her and telling her how pretty she was.

Kenny had been only kidding, of course, or so his Aunt Betty had thought up until a moment ago but out of the blue he managed to set the mature woman on her heels.

"I don't know what I would have done without you Kenny," Betty had said while trying to put some bills in her nephew's hand and when he refused, pushing it into his jeans pocket.

"Ooh!" Kenny sighed as he felt his Aunt's hand in his pocket.

"Kenny!" Betty scolded playfully but then Kenny stopped smiling back.

"The real reward was getting to see you all day," Kenny said as he put his hand on his Aunt's bare arm and slid it down the smooth slender limb. "If you were trying to drive me crazy... it worked."

"What?" Betty had asked.

"Look down," Kenny said, and when she didn't catch what he wanted her to see he pointed at the bulge that was near the pocket she had put her hand in. "See?"

"I don't understand," Betty said.

"Spending all day staring at your armpits while we worked," Kenny said as he held her wrist. "You had to notice me staring. Figured that was why you had your arms raised most of the time we were working. Maybe that was why you wore the top too."

"Kenny," Betty said as she stepped back while Kenny tried to lift her arm.

"Let me get a nice look," Kenny asked as he moved toward you. "I had no idea you didn't shave anymore. You always had nice pits but before they were either shaved or just had some peach fuzz. Looks like you haven't shaved in quite a while. Let me see."

"Kenny please stop fooling around," Betty said as her back hit the sink.

"I'm not kidding Aunt Betty. You really turn me on. Now let me see," Kenny said, and when he raised her wrist he only struggled a bit before letting him lift her hand up to the cabinet over them. "There."

"Happy now that you've embarrassed me?" Betty said as she blushed.

"Why be embarrassed, Aunt Betty?" Kenny asked and then told her to grab the handle her hand was on while his eyes feasted on the dark brown spray of hair that fanned out with the raising of her arm. "Nice. I had no idea you were this hairy. Did you let this grow this for me?"

"Of course not," Betty said. "It's just that with. - you know - your Uncle Dick being gone and all."

"Oh, I thought it was because you know I have a thing for girls with pit hair," Kenny said. "You remember at the picnic last year when my girlfriend went into the house. Remember? And then my Mom made a crack about Maggie's armpits being as hairy as a man's. She didn't like Maggie. Nobody's good enough for her little boy. You remember what I'm talking about?"

"Yes," Betty said,

"Remember Maggie?" Kenny asked.

"Vaguely," Betty said, although she remembered the very hirsute young lady quite well, and Betty jumped when she felt her nephew exhale into her underarm.

"Mom was right though. Maggie sure was hairy, hairier than you but your armpits are perfect," Kenny opined and Betty recoiled when she saw Kenny's hand move up and start toying with the long hairs. "Nice and soft too."

Kenny let his fingers lightly rake through the auburn spray, and when Betty shuddered he asked her if she was ticklish she shook her head and mumbled, "Just sensitive."

"Did Uncle Dick ever do this?" Kenny asked.

"Dick? Lord no. I wasn't allowed to not shave. If he ever saw me like this he would kill me," Betty said.

"Uncle Dick really was a dick, wasn't he?" Kenny joked.

"Honey please. You've had your fun. Besides, I'm all sweaty."

"You smell fine," Kenny said. "I'll bet you taste great too."

"Omigod Kenny!" Betty gasped when Kenny leaned over and with a deliberate slowness let his tongue glide over the length of her armpit from her side all the up to the inside of her bicep, all the while looking at his Aunt Betty for her reaction.

"Sweet," Kenny said with a twinkle in his eyes. "Just a hint of saltiness - washed away the metallic taste of your deodorant. Secret, isn't it?"

"Kenny," Betty begged as Kenny buried his face in the rounded hollow of his aunt's underarm, kissing and licking and even chewing the furry grotto before straightening up.

"Now let's be honest Aunt Betty," Kenny said with his impish grin intact. "You let your armpit hair grow for me, didn't you?"

"No, I swear I didn't. Just - I don't know - it's just not worth the bother. Who looks under my arms?"

"Me for one," Kenny snickered. "Okay, I'll buy that but what about the blouse?"

"What about it?" Betty asked.

"You wore that for my benefit, didn't you?" Kenny said, and when his aunt shook her head he tipped his a bit to the side and raised his eyebrow. "Come on. You can be honest."

"I guess so," Betty admitted. "When I was getting dressed and I saw this blouse hanging there and I remembered your Mom saying something about your fetish..."

"My fetish?" Kenny asked with an amused expression, and after he pressed his aunt for information she told him that her sister had found some porn DVD's he had hidden in a dresser drawer.

"All of them with hairy women!" her sister had squawked after she had called Betty to tell her this.

"That nosy..." Kenny mumbled as he gently pulled the long hairs outward. "Well, thank you for being honest about that. I'm flattered that you want me."

"Want you? Kenny, I was just having fun."

"You loved it," Kenny insisted. "You loved having me stare at your pits all day, just like you love what I'm doing now, or else you would have dropped your arm down a long time ago."

"Well, enough of this," Betty said as she lowered her arm.

"Never enough. You're as horny as hell," Kenny declared, and when Betty shook her head he nodded downward. "What big nipples you have, Aunt Betty. Little titties - are you still a 34A? - but big nipples.

Kenny's aunt glanced down and saw her nipples which were clearly visible even through the blouse and bra, and then Kenny's hands were coming up and pinching the stubs lightly.

"Honey," Betty sobbed, and the tear that trickled down her cheek was real. "Please."

"Please what, Aunt Betty?" Kenny asked. "Please stop? Please leave?"

"I don't know," Betty said as she raised her dewy eyes and looked at Kenny. "I don't know what's coming over me."

"Give me your hand, Aunt Betty," Kenny asked, and

after her took her sweaty palm he brought it down to the bulge in his jeans and pressed it against the lump which dragging it all the way over to wear it finally ended.

"Well?" Kenny said as he watched his aunt look down in shock when she saw the snake-like tube she had just been forced to grope through the clothing.

"What do you think Aunt Betty?" Kenny asked confidently. "I'm not a little boy anymore, am I?"

"No," Betty mumbled.

"So what next?" Kenny asked as his palms lightly grazed the swollen nipples through the fabric. "I can either leave or you can tell me to stay."

"Then again," Kenny said after an awkward silence. "If you would rather not talk you could just point to the door, or just raise your other arm up and grab the cabinet."

"Thought so," Kenny whispered as his aunt's face flushed while he lifted her other arm. "Now what do you want me to do?"

"Whatever you want," Betty gasped as Kenny's fingers raked through her underarm.

"Tell me," Kenny insisted. "Tell me what you want me to do to your armpit. Want me to kiss it? Suck it. Lick it?"

"Yes," his aunt whispered.

"Say it."

"Want you to kiss my underarm."

"Armpit. tell me you want me to suck on your armpit," Kenny corrected. "Tell me how much you liked having your hairy armpits licked."

"I loved it," Betty sobbed as Kenny leaned forward. "Love you touching my armpits - licking my hairy armpits."

"And when I get done you're going to take me into your bedroom where I'm going to fuck you, right?"

"Yes."

"Is your pussy hairy too?" Kenny asked, but his hand was already pushing under the waistband of her slacks and he got the answer he wanted. "It is hairy. Hairy and wet and just waiting for your nephew's long hard cock, isn't it?"

"Yes, I want your big cock," Betty heard herself saying as she grabbed the back of Kenny's head and pushed it hard under her arm, almost fainting as her nephew devoured the sweaty hollow like an animal again, and then they were in the bedroom.

***

"Kenny..." Betty purred as she struggled to pull her nephew's t-shirt out from under his jeans while Kenny watched with amusement.

"Boy Aunt Betty, you want it as bad as I do, but just slow down," Kenny sighed, lifting his arms to allow his Mom's sister to pulled the shirt over his head, and after she threw the shirt aside he grabbed her wrists and put them on his smooth chest and told her to slow down. "You're almost hyperventilating."

"Sorry," Aunt Betty gasped as she took a few deep breaths and let Kenny help slide her hands over his scrawny chest.

"Play with my nipples," Kenny instructed his aunt while he undid his belt and let his jeans slide to the carpeting. "Pinch them. Twist them a little."

"Never mind that," he playfully scolded when he saw her eyes go down to the bulge that was stretching his underwear out obscenely. "You'll get to that soon enough. Here, check this out Aunt Betty."

Kenny lifted his arm and nodded over towards the little wisp of light brown hair that sprouted out of the center of the creamy hollow.

"See? Your pits are way hairier than mine. Why don't you give mine a little loving, now that you know how good that feels," Kenny said but even before he finished talking his Aunt was already leaning over and kissing the sparse wisp of salty hairs, timidly at first but then licking and sucking just as enthusiastically as he had done to her.

"Oh yeah," Kenny groaned as he held his aunt's face under his arm although she was doing what he wanted willingly, and after she pasted the hairs to his wet skin he moved her over to the other side. "There you go. Lick it good."

After a minute Kenny pulled his aunt's face away and told her that he knew what she wanted, and like a shot the woman dropped to her knees and yanked his briefs down savagely, making his absurdly long and slender cock bounce around crazily until she grabbed it and brought it to her mouth.

"Damn!" Kenny howled as his aunt's mouth went way down the sleek tube, gobbling down over half of the 9" prong before sliding her lips back up to the tip, but after her mouth made about a half dozen trips down his manhood he pulled her off and up to her feet.

"Don't make me beg for it," Kenny's disheveled aunt said.

"You'll get all right, but the way you were deep-throating me almost made me cum," Kenny chuckled. "Now why don't you take off your clothes for me? Nice and slow. Slower. That's it."

Kenny watched as Aunt Betty peeled her blouse over her head and then reached back to unhook her bra.

"Slower," Kenny repeated, and Betty took her time unhooking the harness, finally letting it slide off her shoulders and down to the floor and then cupping thee globes in her palms.

"Put your hands down Aunt Betty,." Kenny insisted and then smiled at the banana boobs as they eased downward. "Nice. Love banana boobs. They're a little smaller than Mom's but bigger than I had thought they were. Squeeze them for me. Knead that soft flesh. Yeah. Now down with the slacks. Slowly. Nice legs. You always had nice legs. They look shaved."

"No, I mean, I never had very hairy legs, and the hair doesn't grow any more now that I'm an old..."

"Mature. You're a mature woman," Kenny interrupted as his aunt stepped out of her slacks and nervously shifted her weight from side to side. "Now you're going to take those panties down but slowly. So slow that I can hardly tell they're coming down."

"That's it," Kenny said approvingly as she did what he asked. "Do you have a treasure trail, Aunt Betty?"

"What's that?"

It's hair that goes from under your belly button down to your bush," Kenny explained.

"Um - a little," Betty mumbled.

"So I see," Kenny noted as the little row of brown hairs came in view, and then as the panties came lower the timberline of her wide triangle of brown fur came into view. "Gorgeous. You've got big pussy lips too, don't you? I can see them even though you've got a hairy snatch. I'll bet they're wet too. Are they?"

"Yes," Betty said as she stepped out of her panties. "You know they are. You know how wet I am - how bad I want it. Need it."

"No. tell me more," Kenny chuckled as he kept his distance from his Aunt Betty, relishing the way she watched his cock swaying wildly as he shifted his weight slowly from foot to foot.

"What? I already told you how bad I want it. I told you," Aunt Betty. "Why are you torturing me like this?"

"It's called building up anticipation," Kenny said as he made his cock spring up and down, sending a rope of pre-cum off the tip and onto the carpet. "It will make it all the better when I do fuck you. First though, I want to hear about that day at the family picnic."

"What about it?" Betty asked.

"Play with your tits while we talk," Kenny directed, and although she exhaled and looked frustrated she did as he asked. "That day at the picnic. Out in the kitchen when I asked you if you recalled my old girlfriend Maggie, you said you remembered her - vaguely I think was the word you used."

"Yes."

"That wasn't exactly right though, was it Aunt Betty?"

"What do you mean?" Betty asked as she cupped her doughy orbs in her palms.

"You remember Maggie quite well, don't you?" Kenny asked with a salacious grin., and when she didn't respond his prodded more. "Come on - let's be honest."

"Yes," Betty said. "I remember her."

"She was right," Kenny said as he shook his head. "Maggie told me that you kept staring at her."

"I wasn't..."

"She asked me if you were a lesbian, not only because you kept checking her out but you engaged her in a conversation and the stuff you talked about? Damn."

"I was just trying to be nice to the girl," Betty protested. "She looked so young and intimidated by my sister. Your mother was so mean to her and..."

"Maybe. Maybe that's part of it," Kenny thought aloud. "I also thought about maybe part of it was you being jealous of Maggie because you wanted me too. Maybe you had wanted me for a while but were afraid to admit it."

Betty's shoulders slumped as the two stared at each other before Kenny spoke.

"Silence speaks louder than words sometimes, Aunt Betty."

"Sorry," Betty whispered. "I know I'm sick."

"Don't apologize Aunt Betty. You're going to get what you want - what we both want very soon but one more thing. Maggie said that not only did you spend a lot of time looking at her, but when you cornered her over by the keg she said she thought you were trying to look down her blouse at her breasts."

"I..."

"I laughed and told Maggie than she was crazy, or maybe you weren't looking at her tits but FOR them," Kenny chortled. "Boy, you've got kinda small tits but hers are even smaller and she doesn't have big nipples like you do. You know, when I would tie her wrists to the headboard and stretch her out her little titties just about disappeared and with those hairy armpits she looked a little like a guy."

"Is that what you plan on doing to me?" Betty sniffed. "Use me and then mock me afterwards?"

"I'm not mocking her. Hell, even when she did look androgynous that didn't keep me from getting hard, so what does that say about me?" Kenny noted. "I did like you taking her under her wing and being nice. Asking her such personal questions, like if she didn't shave just because that's what I wanted, and telling her that you thought she was really brave to be natural like that during this era."

"Kenny..."

"Telling her about how when you were young you didn't shave but caved in after a while because people teased you too much," Kenny said and then ended by asking, "Did you really ask Maggie if she had a lot of hair between her legs?"

"Did she tell you that?"

"Was she lying?" Kenny asked and then when no answer was forthcoming he said, "Didn't think so."

"I'm sorry," Betty said contritely.

"The truth will set you free, Aunt Betty, Kenny said as he came up to his aunt and embraced her, and as their bodies ground together he kissed her like he had always wanted and like she hadn't been in a long time."

Betty's knees almost buckled as she nearly swooned when Kenny's tongue found her own and his erect cock was crushed between them, pointing upward as he slowly moved them back until the edge of the mattress was at her legs.

"I'll probably cum fast the first time," Kenny informed his aunt as he eased down over her after her back hit the bedding. "Don't worry though, because I can keep it up all night. Now just relax."

"Kenny honey," Betty started to babble. "Please be gentle. It's been years since - you know. And you're so..."

"What am I, Aunt Betty? Big?" Kenny asked as the tip of his arching prong pushed into his aunt's wet sex, but she only answered with a howl as her nephew slid his cock into the tight and long-neglected pussy.

"Yeah!" Kenny sighed as he kept easing his cock into his Aunt Betty's writhing body, savoring every second as she contorted beneath him, her eyes wide open and then rolling back in her head as Kenny's cock went where none had ever reached before.

"Omigod!" Betty squealed as she looked up at Kenny who was suspended above her with his hands near the sides of her head. "No no no!"

Kenny slowly retracted his cock from the fold that seemed too tight to belong to a woman of 51, all the way out and then slid himself all the way in once more.

"Too big for you?" Kenny asked as he forced all 9" of throbbing cock into Betty, who answered with a violent shake of her head as she clawed at his arms.

"You're going to cum, aren't you?" Kenny chuckled as he just began to get into a rhythm and saw his aunt arch her back while every vein in her neck bulged.

His answer came in the form of Betty's pussy practically crush his member while she cried out, and as her sex kept contracting around his cock Kenny lost control, sending volley after volley of his hot seed deep into Betty.

"Oh honey," Betty sobbed as Kenny eased down on top of her, his cock spent but still inside of her. "That was so good."

"We haven't even started yet," Kenny assured his aunt as he rolled over onto his side and faced Betty.

"Kenny honey, I'm all sweaty," she said after her nephew lifted her arm and gently kissed her.

"Like a rain forest," Kenny said as he nibbled around the sweet and salty spray of hairs. "Get used to a little kinky Aunt Betty. Before I leave you'll have done things you never even dreamed of."

As he spoke Kenny climbed up on his knees and worked his way over until he was straddling his aunt's face while facing her feet, his flaccid cock pointing down to her lips while his balls brushed her eyes.

"Open wide," Kenny instructed, and as Betty parted her lips and her nephew dropped the long slender tube into her mouth he continued. "I can usually get it up again in 5 minutes for a round 2. That's it, suck it hard. Let it slip down your throat a little while I work on your tits."

12