Aunt Claire' Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mike, You make me feel sexy with the things you say and do to me."

Still inside her I rolled us over, she began riding me building a steady rhythm, I pulled her tits to my mouth sucking her nipples then grasping her hips I forced her onto to me harder, she responded by grinding down with her pussy. Aunty Claire was very vocal, moaning and groaning, ooing and aaing.

"Do you like fucking your nephew?"

"I love it."

I told her to kneel on the side of the bed so I could take her from behind, molesting her perfectly formed small buttocks I wetted a finger in her vagina and teased her anus rimming her sphincter and dipping in ever so slightly. Parting her cheeks and pussy lips I thrust all the way in, varying the angle of assault every so often, I increased my pace. "I'm going to fuck you hard now." I rammed home 3 hard strokes then resumed a more moderate rate, every minute or so I'd triple slam her again, she was moaning quite loudly now sticking her bum high with her face on the bed, I felt her start to tense so I withdrew and rubbed my cock up against her pussy lips. She looked at me imploringly,

"Please fuck your Aunty hard with your big cock."

"And what will Aunty do for me in return?"

"Anything you want."

"Ok, you will be dressed in just sexy lingerie every evening when I get home."

"Yes."

"Good girl."

I continued to fuck her, excited by her grunting every time I rammed her, I felt my balls tightening and fucked her hard with abandon, "Yes yes oh god yes." came her guttural response, "I'm going to cum inside you." I groaned. "Yhes, cum in me" I started spurting as she climaxed, jet after ecstatic jet wracking my body.

I collapsed on the bed pulling her astride me and holding her tenderly basking in the best sex of my young life as my sperm leaked from her pussy on to my leg.

"Am I a very bad slutty Aunty?"

"Yes you are, thankfully."

We were insatiable lovers for the duration of my time in Exeter; Aunt Claire blossomed and loved role playing delighting me with her naughtiness, we especially enjoyed the Aunt/Nephew scenarios adding discipline and restraint to our games. Nearly 40 years later and I've never had better blow jobs than those she so enthusiastically gave me, she even found a very private adults only club in Brighton we joined, but that's a story for another time.

12