Aunt Ellen Ch. 2

Story Info
Ellen & Matt explore their new relationship.
4.4k words
4.64
184.8k
55

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/30/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

*****************************

This sequel has been a long time coming, and for those of you who took the time to let me know that you'd enjoyed Aunt Ellen and to ask for more, my thanks. And my apologies for taking so long to do it.

This is a work of fiction, written for enjoyment and amusement, hopefully yours as well as mine. Comment and constructive criticism welcomed.

*****************************

I enjoyed the shower, with Matt carefully washing me and me just as carefully washing him. Of course, his prick was standing proudly to attention by the time I'd finished washing it and I couldn't just let it go to waste, now, could I? I didn't say anything, just went down onto my knees, took gentle hold of his pole and put it in my mouth.

Matt gasped, then groaned as I let my tongue swirl over the head of his tool. My head was bowed forward and the warm water was cascading over me and over Matt's lovely cock. His prick was warm in my mouth, firm yet resilient, velvet over rubber over steel. I bobbed my head forward and back, nipping the head of his prick with my lips as I moved, letting it hit the back of my throat, running my tongue around the head as I pulled back.

I had done very little cock-sucking before, but for some reason I was really enjoying this, and I think Matt was too, as his vocal response consisted of sighs and groans, with little coherence to his utterances. His fingers were in my hair, holding me as my lips fucked his prick.

Matt began to move, his fingers holding my head gently, his hips beginning to rock back and forth. He was fucking my mouth and I was loving it. As Matt's lovely prick moved in my mouth, I let my tongue move around it, adding sideways motion to Matt's thrusting.

"God, Ellen," Matt moaned, deep in his throat, "that feels wonderful."

I didn't say anything, I couldn't, not with Matt's prick in my mouth, but I glanced upwards, caught his eye and winked. He half laughed, half groaned and continued to fuck my mouth.

"Ahh, Ellen," he muttered, his voice hoarse, "that is so good, so fucking good." His fingers moved in my hair, caressing, his hips never ceasing their gentle motion. "You're going to make me come, Ellen. I can't last much longer!"

What little cock-sucking I had done in the past I had finished off with my hand. I had never had the taste of fresh come in my mouth, but this time it was different. If Matt was going to come in my mouth, I was going to taste it, swallow it, enjoy it, of that I was certain. Matt was beginning to pant and I knew he couldn't last much longer.

"Ellen!" he gasped suddenly. "Now, I'm coming now!" He stiffened and shuddered and suddenly this hot jet hit the back of my throat. I almost gagged, but managed to swallow, then began to move my head gently to milk the come from Matt's lovely prick. I don't know quite what I'd expected, but his juice was bland, slightly salty. Quite pleasant, in fact.

As Matt trembled into stillness and his prick began to shrink in my mouth, I swirled my tongue around the head and licked the last drops from him, then drew back my head and smiled up at him. He reached down and helped me to my feet.

"Thank you, Ellen," he said hoarsely, "that was marvellous."

I smiled at him, but didn't say anything, moving into his arms to kiss him. I still had a good portion of his come in my mouth and as I kissed him, I let him taste himself. He stiffened as my tongue met his, then relaxed and kissed me hungrily. I gently broke the kiss, swallowing the remainder of his come.

"Do you like the taste of yourself, Matt? Is it good?" I asked, grinning at him.

"Yeah, but that doesn't matter, Ellen. Did you like the taste?" he asked seriously.

"I did, Matt, another first for me. I've never actually swallowed semen before, but I think I might do it again." I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. He grinned back.

"I'll look forward to it." He stuck his head back into the still-running shower spray, then shook his head and glanced sideways at me. "You've eaten, how about me?"

My pussy spasmed at the thought of Matt eating me and I shuddered briefly. "Matt, honey, I would love to have you eat me." I hugged him fiercely. "But first, let's get dried and have some dinner. That will give us both the chance to get our strength back."

Matt laughed. "Anticipation, the best aphrodisiac," he murmured.

"The boy's a poet," I joked, appreciating the sentiment, because I was certainly looking forward to being eaten. I had a sudden thought. "Matt?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"How long can you stay?" Please say overnight, Matt.

"I'll have to be home tonight," he said ruefully. "Me, Todd and some of the other guys from school are going off into the desert for a week, starting tomorrow morning. We arranged it ages ago. Sorry, Ellen, I'd much rather be with you."

I was disappointed, but I hid it and smiled at him. "OK, if that's the way it is, but you're going to be limp when I let you go tonight. Come on, let's get dried and get some food."

So we did. Mind you, we helped each other to get dried and my pussy was wet, Matt's prick was hard, and we were both tight with anticipation by the time we were dry. We didn't dress, just threw bathrobes on. An hour later there were only crumbs and chicken bones left on our plates. We scraped off the debris and I stuffed the plates into the dishwasher. No way was I wasting valuable sex time on things like washing up. Food, yes, food gives energy and I wanted Matt raring to go.

I took his hand and led him through to the living-room. "Wait there for a little while, Matt, while I feed the dogs. Will you help me walk them later?"

"Of course I will." He grinned at me. "Hurry," he said.

I took him at his word and ran out of the room. The dogs greeted me in their usual affectionate way and after I'd set their food out I spent a few moments playing with them, before heading back to the living-room. I was barefoot and my steps were silent in the carpet of the hallway. I paused and peered around the door post. Matt was flicking through a magazine he'd found, sprawled on the couch. He looked totally relaxed and very desirable. He hadn't seen me so I pulled back, loosened my robe and dropped it on the floor in the hallway. Naked, I stepped into the room, swinging my hips and strutting towards him.

Matt looked towards me as I came in and his face lit up in a smile of greeting. He looked me up and down and as I reached the couch he stood up, discarded his own robe and took me into his arms, bending to kiss me with an evident, erecting desire that left us both panting. As he broke the kiss I dropped my head to his chest, then looked up at him.

"Are you going to eat me now, Matt?" I whispered.

He didn't say anything, just moved me gently so that I was sitting comfortably on the couch, then pushed my legs apart and knelt between them.

"Yes," he said.

He smiled at me then leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. The kiss was gentle, loving, but I wanted more and I pulled him hard towards me. The kiss took fire and our tongues duelled for space in our hot mouths. Eventually, gasping, we broke the kiss. I was breathing hard, as hard as when I used to run the 100 metres sprint at college, totally anaerobic. Matt was little better, but he grinned at me and licked the end of my nose. I laughed, then moaned as he let his lips and tongue trail down my neck, nibbling at my collarbone, licking the cleft between my breasts.

His hands were on my thighs, gripping lightly as he leaned forward between my spread legs. He let his lips trail lightly sideways until my nipple was in his mouth. He nipped gently with his lips then gently took my nub in his teeth, biting delicately. I shuddered, trembling as he nuzzled his way across to my other nipple and repeated his loving assault.

My nipples were like pebbles, my whole being felt like it was on fire and I could feel my cunt getting wetter and wetter. Matt had reached my navel now and he pointed his tongue and pushed it in, then blew a rasp against my belly with his lips, making me giggle hysterically. My whole being was centred in my pussy, waiting for the touch of his mouth. I spread my legs even further apart, obscenely widely apart.

"Eat me, Matt," I muttered urgently, "eat me."

He smiled up at me and blew a kiss, then took a wisp of my pubic hair between his teeth and tugged gently. I managed to laugh, but I was getting desperate for the touch of his tongue. I shave my pussy, except for the little tuft at the front which I rather like, and I could feel my juices trickling down my crack. Matt looked up at me and extended his tongue. I closed my eyes, waiting, then shuddered as I felt his tongue sweep the whole length of me, from ass to clitoris. I couldn't help myself, I moaned as if I was in pain, my thighs clamping on Matt's head.

His tongue swirled over my clit, making me jump, then he lapped gently at my pooling juices. Every nerve ending in my pussy was ready, waiting, but he withdrew his head slightly, turning to kiss and lick at the inside of my thighs. I waited, screaming silently inside myself, then gasped anew as his tongue flicked my clit.

Matt's tongue flicked and licked all over my cunt, now lapping at my cleft, now flicking my clitoris, now licking my thigh. Sometimes he would purse his lips and kiss at me, cunt, clit, thigh, there was no pattern. I could feel the pressures building up in me; my breath was shortening, my belly was beginning to tremble and my whole being seemed centered in my cunt. My heart was pounding and I could hear my blood coursing through my very being.

"Matt," I moaned, "I'm getting close, Matt, you're going to make me come, Matt!" I was getting closer and closer to climax as Matt licked and sucked at me. I don't know if Matt could feel a change in me, or whether I screamed my release to him, but just before I knew I was going to come, that I was going to tip over the edge, that there was no way I could stop myself, Matt suddenly dug his tongue into my crack and ran it hard the full length, from ass to clit, then fastened his mouth on my clit and sucked.


That was it, I came. I came hard, shaking, screaming his name, gripping his head between my thighs, my fingers in his hair. I was just starting to settle when he did it again, tipping me over the edge once more, then again. I felt totally washed out, the incredible pleasure suffusing my whole being, warming me.

Gradually my thighs released their stranglehold on Matt and I eased my cramped fingers from his hair. I swallowed, my throat dry, then managed to speak. "Thank you, Matt," I whispered, "that was incredible!"

He looked up at me from where he knelt between my legs and smiled. "I enjoyed it," he said simply. "You taste good."

I grinned at him. "You're a messy eater, Matt, you've got me all over your face. Come here." I tugged at his hands, meaning to kiss him and perhaps lick some of my juice from his face, but Matt had other ideas.

He came up at my tugging, yes, but he gently spun me so that I was flat on my back on the couch, swung his leg over and before I realised what was happening he was in me, his erection buried to its root, his balls against my ass.

"Yes!" I exulted, "Fuck me, Matt, fuck me hard!"

There was no finesse this time, this was animal rutting at its most basic. Matt fucked me hard and furiously and I loved it, urging him on with grunts and cries. He was all fired up, fucking me so hard that he was moving me bodily along the couch. My fingernails were raking his back but he couldn't feel it and I knew that it couldn't take him long to shoot.

"I'm coming, Ellen," he moaned, and I could feel him tensing up.

"Come, baby, come," I moaned, "Fill me, lover, fill me!" I was clasping him tightly with arms and legs, hands and feet, I couldn't get him closer.

"Now!" he cried, as he tensed then shot his load into my depths, his ass jerking as he spasmed in release, to my amazement tipping me over the edge again so that my own jolts of ecstasy joined with his in our shared release.

Gradually, we stilled., sweat beading us both, until Matt awkwardly disengaged himself. I wriggled round and we collapsed onto the couch, side by side, our breathing gradually slowing, becoming normal. I took Matt's hand and twined my fingers with his.

"You've done that before," I said.

He looked at me in surprise. "Of course I have; with you, before dinner."

I shook my head. "Not the fucking, Matt, the pussy-eating. Yes?"

He flushed slightly, then looked at me. "You won't tell anyone?"

"No, Matt," I said gently, "I won't tell anyone. Who was it, Kathy?"

He shook his head. "Karen."

"Karen?" I asked, surprised. "Your sister, that Karen?"

He nodded, his flush deepening. "Yeah," he muttered, "sis."

"How so?" I asked gently.

Matt shrugged. "Karen came home from a date one night all strung up and edgy. The folks were away and there were just the two of us. I was still up, so I asked her what was wrong. She didn't want to tell me at first, but I guess she needed to tell somebody. She said she'd been feeling horny and she'd decided that she was ready to fuck Dave. He was her boyfriend at the time. Well, apparently, she scared him off."

I laughed. "Happened to me, once."

"What did you do about it?" asked Matt, curious.

"This," I said, licking my finger and drawing it through the folds of my cunt. "I masturbated."

Matt laughed. "That's probably what Karen should have done."

"So what did she do? What happened?" I asked.

"Well," said Matt, "I put my arms around her and gave her a hug, you know, little brother to big sister, and said, calm down, sis, I'll get you some cocoa or something." Matt smiled, ruefully. "Well, Karen said that what she needed was a man with a hard cock, not a hot cocoa. So I said, is there anything I can do to help. Karen looked at me for a moment, then said, yes, there is. I won't fuck you, because you're my brother, but if I suck your cock, will you eat my pussy?"

"What did you say then?" I asked, intensely curious about my nephew's experience.

"I was going to say no, we shouldn't," said Matt, "but then I looked at her and realised that she really needed to do this, that I would be helping her. I love Karen - well, most of the time - so I said yes, but I didn't know what to do, so she'd have to show me." He grinned. "Best time of my life before today!"

I laughed. "So, Matt, you've been holding out on me!"

"Not really," said Matt, "I said I hadn't fucked before, and I hadn't, but I have had my cock sucked and I have eaten pussy and I like them both." He grinned at me, happy.

"Karen taught you well," I said, smiling at him. "Just the once, or have you done it since?"

"Probably four or five times, until Karen started dating her new guy, Tommy. I guess he's keeping her happy." Matt was faraway for a moment, then he smiled. "I must say, the women in my family are certainly giving me an education!"

I laughed. "I'm enjoying being teacher, Matt, you have a very talented mouth and a very satisfying prick. All in all, an excellent student."

"Glad to be of service, ma'am."

"Talking of service, wash your face and put some clothes on and we'll take the dogs for their walk. Then we should just about have enough time for a nice gentle fuck before you go home and leave me to my lonely bed." I glanced at him, then laughed at his rueful expression. "It's OK, Matt, I know you promised to go on the desert trip. I respect you for being a man of your word."

Matt looked sideways at me. "I know where I'd rather be," he said.

"Matt," I said gently, "I'm here for six weeks, we can fuck again, if you'd like to, that is."

"Please," he said simply.

"Are you still planning to bring Kathy next Saturday?" I asked.

"Sure am, if it's still OK with you." He smiled ruefully. "Probably no fucking that day."

"Probably not," I said regretfully, then smiled at him, "but there are plenty of other days! Now, get dressed."

It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed being out with the dogs. We talked and talked about all sorts of topics, what we'd done, what we were planning to do, cinema, music, hobbies, books, the dogs, everything. Well, everything else, anyway.

I coaxed Matt into talking about Kathy and I realised that, much as he'd enjoyed what we'd done together and keen as he was to do it again - be still, my pulsing pussy! - he knew, as I did, that it could only be an interlude, a very precious interlude, in both of our lives. I felt a strange mixture of regret and relief at that realisation. But I knew too, and contented myself with the knowledge, that Matt was ready, willing and able to fuck me when I needed it.

We were out for about an hour with the dogs, walking and talking, just enjoying each other's company. I knew, too, without it being said, that whatever else happened, Matt was my friend. Where we'd been walking we had been in sight of neighbours' homes, but now we were near the house and out of sight of anybody. I took Matt's hand in mine and squeezed it lightly.

"Only about a hundred yards to the bed, Matt. What shall we do this time?"

Matt turned to me and grinned. "What do you want, Ellen? I think I can promise you a good, hard prick." He grimaced and adjusted his jeans and I realised that he had at least a partial erection. "But I need you to tell me where and how you want it. Remember, it's all new to me."

I walked a few steps, just holding his hand, thinking. "Well, you've been on top, I've been on top. I've eaten you, and you've eaten me. We could just start at the beginning again and see how far we get?" I was beginning to get excited. Surreptitiously, I checked the crotch of my jeans. Quite damp. I wanted him again, no doubt about it, and preferably sooner rather than later.

"OK by me," said Matt. "Very OK."

We reached the house and turned the dogs loose in the back yard. I turned to Matt and hugged him, then stepped back a little. "Hey mister, whatcha got in your pocket?" I couldn't go on, just broke down in giggles.

Matt grinned, then he surprised me. He stooped and picked me up. "I have a hot present for my Ellen," he said, "and if I don't get her to a bed soon it's going to explode."

"We don't want that," I said in mock horror. "If you put me down, we could run, maybe get to the bedroom before the explosion, huh?"

Matt laughed. "Don't worry," he said, "I'll hurry."

He kept me in his arms and strode lightly up the stairs towards my room. I contented myself with kissing his neck, his chin, any portion of his face my lips could reach. I didn't care, if I ever had, that this was my nephew. He was a strong, virile, horny male stud who wanted my pussy as much as I wanted his cock and I found that a very satisfying state of affairs.

When we reached my room, Matt laid me gently on the bed and bent to kiss me. The kiss was hot and hard and if I hadn't already been fired up and ready to go the kiss would certainly have done it. Matt broke gently away, smiled at me and began to unfasten my jeans. I lifted my ass to let him get them off, then raised my arms obligingly as he removed my t-shirt. I hadn't bothered with a bra and it was the work of moments for him to slide off my soaking panties. I lay back on the bed naked while he undressed and drew in my breath unconsciously as Matt's cock was revealed, hot, hard and ready to go.

He surprised me. He took hold of me, flipped me onto my belly, knelt between my legs and pulled me back onto his pole. I was wet, soaking wet, and he bottomed immediately. I grunted as his balls slapped against my upper thighs. Matt's hands were on my hips and he began to move, easing himself almost out of me, so that I felt this sense almost of loss, then coming back into me firmly but gently so that I was conscious of being filled by him. I needed more and braced myself on the bed.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers
12