Aunt Faye Ch. 07

Story Info
David gets to know Melanie.
3.9k words
4.68
77k
22

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, Sweetie!" Ma breathed, crawling off the bed and advancing to the doorway where Aunt Faye stood holding the monster dildo. "I'll just bet you can!"

"Ma!" I complained, "You're insatiable!"

Faye wagged the obscene faux cock in the air and began removing her clothes. I jumped off the bed and beat a hasty retreat for the bathroom, wrapped a towel around my waist, and then escaped to the downstairs, just as the two of them tumbled into the big waterbed. I desperately needed a break after the incredible session I'd just had with my mother. I figured she and Faye would keep each other occupied long enough for me to grab a beer and catch my breath.

I could hear the two of them giggling and grunting all the way down in the living room. I guess I have unleashed something in mom that has been eager to escape for a long time. My curiosity getting the best of me, I crept up the stairs and peeked into the bedroom. Aunt Faye and mom were lying with their heads on opposite ends of the bed. Each of them had one end of the big rubber phallus imbedded in her pussy, with their legs forming an X, humping madly against it. Faye grunted like a pig and mother was groaning constantly as they mashed together around the dildo.

Mother's eyes were closed tightly. Her face was contorted with her pleasure. She clutched at her soft breasts with her hands, all the while grinding herself relentlessly on the big rubber dick. Her moans changed to shrieks as she launched into a strong orgasm, throwing herself against Faye with increased ferocity. Faye erupted seconds later, gnashing her teeth and crying out as she swept into a state of complete euphoria. Their pussies made loud sucking noises as they squirmed together.

I remained outside the door, not wishing to disturb them in their state of sexual bliss. I watched as they lay there, recovering from their mutual orgasms.

"Close, My Sweet," Mom finally managed to say. "But I think we still gotta give the final vote to David's cock."

"I'll give you no argument," Faye gasped. "But I sure enjoyed it."

"Yeah, me too," Mom sighed.

I backed away from the door, and went back downstairs. It was almost an hour later that mom came down, having showered and tied her hair up in a towel. Faye followed shortly thereafter. I was sitting on the sofa, watching the tube. Mother came over and sat next to me. She tucked her legs up under her as she sat down. The towel she had wrapped around her body parted, exposing her soft titties, and moist bush.

"You've been so sweet to me through all of this turmoil in my life," She said. "And your Aunt Faye is such a dear."

"She's a honey, all right," I agreed. "You two seem to get along right well too."

"Got room for me?" Faye asked, coming over to sit on the other side of me on the sofa.

"Always," I answered. "You're my two favorite people in the whole world."

Faye had the required towel wrapped around her head too. It must be a female thing. Although, she had neglected to wrap a towel around her body so she was naked except for her head. There was no shame here. Nudity had become the norm when we were together.

"I think my mother is going to be here next weekend, David," Faye said, I know you'd like to see her."

That was an understatement. Faye's mother had made an impression on me. Undoubtedly, she is the most sensual woman I had ever met. And yes, I would love to see her again. That ain't all I'd like to do to her.

--------

Faye's comment about her mother coming had started a yearning in me. I recalled our last meeting and I craved seeing the older woman again. The last time she was in town, we had fucked on the stairway. It had been one of those who gives a damn kind of a fuck, with no boundaries, no love, no preliminaries, just raw hard sex. Faye and her sister had been part of the tangle of arms and legs too, but it had been Icy that had driven me up the wall that night. I wanted a return engagement with her.

I pumped Aunt Faye for more details but drew a blank from her. She had received a message on her voice-mail alluding to the impending visit, but no further details. I bugged her to call Icy, but none of her numbers reached her. So we remained in the dark as to her arrival day and time. Damn the bad luck!

I spent the rest of the week catching up on chores around the condo and even had an afternoon with my dad and Uncle Ned on the golf course. I beat dad by three strokes and Ned by one. I told you I could do it if I put my mind to it.

Dad, it turns out, had figured out that I was screwing Aunt Faye and mother. He wasn't too upset with the fact that I was boffing Faye, but he had a tiny problem with mom. We were on the other side of the fairway from Ned, searching for a big banana ball he had sliced into the woods.

He stepped up to me and putting his arm around my shoulder said, "This thing with your mother is wrong, you know."

Surprised at his remark, I said, "Excuse me?"

"You know what I mean," He said, firmly. "You've been fucking your mother!"

"I take it you have a problem with it." I said.

"She's your mother, for God's sake." He emphasized.

"I realize that," I said. "But it's between mom and me. It doesn't concern you."

"Jesus, David," He said. "Everyone in our little group knows it's going on."

"How could they?" I asked. "I didn't screw her that night at your house. We went to my place. No one could possibly have known if you hadn't told them."

"She was all but naked when she got in your car," He complained. "Everybody knows what was happening."

"So?" I asked. "Nothing can be done to change that. I'm sorry if it's bugging you but it just happened. I didn't go looking for it. She just walked in on Aunt Faye and me one afternoon and things went on from there. It could be worse, she could be fucking one of your friends while you're at work."

"I suppose your right," He said. "Does Ned know about you and Faye?"

"If he does, he hasn't said anything to Faye about it." I answered.

"Well just be careful," Dad said. "Ned can get ugly when he's pissed off."

"As if you wouldn't give Faye a ride first chance you got," I included.

"I don't think Faye will give me a second glance after last weekend," Dad said. "I don't think she was very impressed with my performance."

"Oh, well, Big Guy," I chuckled. "Keep practicing, you'll get it right some day."

I was all full of myself, having totally demoralized my dad and Ned on the golf course. Dad didn't care, but Ned had an attitude going, so I gave dad a ride back to Ponte Vedra, sending Ned on his way to stew in his own juices.

Melanie, the foxy little neighbor girl, was watering the flowerbeds in front of their house when I pulled in with dad. She waved and smiled at us. I got out of the car and went over to say hi to her. Melanie was wearing her teeny-weenie bikini, and looking just fine. I hadn't had a whole lot of conversation with her, but she was really cute so I decided to ask her for a date.

"Sure, when?" Melanie asked.

"Any time is good for me, I'm on break for two more weeks." I stated.

"I can be ready in half an hour if you want to go out tonight." She bubbled.

"Great," I answered. "I'll be at dad's when you're ready."

I went inside and found mom sitting by the pool, catching the last of the afternoon sun. She had a cigarette going and a large frosty glass of some unknown beverage sitting on the table next to her. She was evidently working on erasing her tan lines, because she was topless.

"Dad knows," I said, softly.

"I know," She said. "He got all over me about leaving with you last Friday night and not staying to play with our guests."

"I'm sorry, Ma." I said.

"Don't be," She continued. "I've been wanting him to find out for a long time. He can be such an ass hole. But I really hate lying to him. It's best he knows."

"I hope Uncle Ned doesn't find out about Aunt Faye," I said. "I don't think he'd appreciate me screwing her."

"Oh, David," She said. "I don't think you'll ever have any problem with him. They have an agreement they made when they got married. He does his thing, and she does hers. Or in this case, yours!"

It just keeps getting weirder all the time.

"I'm taking Melanie out tonight," I said.

"Wonderful!" Mom said, enthusiastically. "She's such a nice girl."

"It'll be strange being around someone my own age," I said.

"You have been devoting a lot of time to the older ladies," She said. "Makes it hard to find a wife if they're all married already!"

"I'm not looking for a wife, Ma," I stated.

"No, but you sure are getting a lot of practice for your marriage bed," She giggled.

"Hi, everybody," Melanie sang out from the patio door.

"Hi, Sweetheart," Mom returned Melanie's greeting. "Oops! Sorry!" She gasped, realizing that she was naked except for her thong bikini bottom.

Melanie and I both exited laughing out loud. Mother turned crimson. As if she were embarrassed. Fat chance!

--------

"Let's get some food," I said. "I'm starving."

"Sounds great," Melanie agreed.

"What's your pleasure?" I asked.

"Seafood!" She stated.

"I've got just the place," I answered, turning the wheel and heading north to Palm Valley Road.

We drove the short distance to the place I had in mind. Lulu's is a great seafood place tucked back off the road on the Intra-coastal Waterway, on the very northern edge of the area known as Palm Valley. It faced the river and on a balmy spring evening it was real cozy to sit out on the open porch, which nestled right down on the water, and eat some fantastic seafood.

I was deeply involved in a Captain's Platter, and enjoying an icy cold draft when the conversation we were having returned to the evening that Faye, mom and I had screwed Melanie out by the pool in mom's yard.

"Why did your mother and aunt get me all horny that day by the pool?" She inquired.

"Well, I'd say you looked pretty hot in that skimpy little bikini you had on," I said. "And when you lost your top, you got everybody's juices flowing."

"Ya but, women don't usually start it up with other women, do they?" She asked. "I don't have much experience. Especially not with women."

"Well, Mel, I'd say you have a bit to learn about the fair sex." I chuckled.

"I've got a lot to learn about sex PERIOD!" She mumbled.

"Oh?" I questioned, curiosity getting the best of me.

"That time with you was only the third I've ever had intercourse," She whispered. "I mean I've made out lots of times and played with the guy's thing, but I've only ever really done it three times."

"Wow!" I said. "Did you like it?'

"With you and your mom and aunt it was fantastic," She breathed, excitedly. "I had my very first orgasm and everything!"

I looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping on us. This conversation would probably raise more than on eyebrow. We were quite by ourselves on the outside deck.

"David," She whispered, "will you teach me about sex?"

"You mean you want to get laid?" I blurted out.

I heard the waitress over by the service station giggle and look at us. Melanie turned every color of red she could. I guess I must have raised my voice just a scrimption higher than necessary, because the waitress had heard my comment.

"That's exactly what I mean, David!" She insisted.

The waitress arrived with our meal and as she was placing the plates on our table, she leaned and whispered in my ear; "Looks like you're gonna get lucky tonight, Fella."

I wanted to be someplace else at that moment.

"Sorry," I said, to no one in particular, "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"Oh, I'm not embarrassed," the waitress replied, "I just wish it was me instead."

Melanie glared at the waitress, and then at me. The waitress winked at me and swished away.

"Well, will ya?" Mel asked in a very soft voice.

"Will I what?" I stammered, stuffing a large, very hot shrimp into my mouth so I would be less likely to blurt out something else stupid.

"Will you teach me about sex and every thing?" She insisted.

"I think you should talk to my Aunt Faye about that," I answered. "She's probably a much better teacher than I am."

"But, I want to do it tonight," She whined and pouted.

"OK!" I hissed, looking around to see if we had any more eavesdroppers close by. "I guess we can go back to the condo after we eat, if you want to?"

"Of course I want to!" She beamed. "I can't wait!"

I looked up over her head, across the room at the waitress. She gave me a thumbs-up sign with her hand and a large grin. I still wanted to be some place else at the moment.

--------

We finished eating and drove back across the river to the condo. Melanie never stopped yakking the whole way there. She kept asking me about Faye and ma and why we were all naked that day by the pool. It slowly dawned on me that Melanie wasn't exactly the brightest bulb on the tree. I had been trying to ease around the subject of us all being sexually involved, but she kept asking questions until I finally just told her that Faye, mother and I were fucking each other. She stopped talking and just stared at me with her mouth hanging open.

"With your own mother?" She managed. "And your aunt too?"

"Yes," I said. "And there's a group of the neighbors that get together and swap partners too."

"Who?" She gasped.

"I think I had better keep that to myself," I answered. "I don't think it needs to be spread all over what goes on after dark in the neighborhood."

"Oh pooh!" She pouted again. "You can tell me."

We parked in the drive in front of the condo and I opened the door for her to get out. As I approached the front door, I noticed a note stuck in the crack next to the door knob. I pulled the note out and opened the door, ushering Melanie into the dark foyer. I flipped the lights on and unfolded the pink paper. It smelled strongly of Shalimar.

"Call me SOON, Lover Boy! 510-613-3776" was carefully written in very feminine script on the page and signed: "Icy"

I could feel my balls tingle as I read the note.

"Are you ignoring me?" I heard through the fantasy that had consumed my brain.

Looking up, I saw Melanie standing in the middle of the living room with her hands on her hips, gawking at me. She was stark naked. Reality crept back in and I sighed. Melanie was so young compared to the other women in my life that I felt like I was about to rob the cradle. But I just stuffed the note in my shirt pocket, and pulled the shirt over my head and dropped it on the chair as I walked slowly toward the tiny dark haired vixen.

I unbuckled my pants and dropped them in the chair with my shirt. Collecting Melanie in my arms, I carried her up the stairs and laid her on the waterbed. I searched the drawers in the nightstand for a condom. Much to my chagrin, I came up empty.

"What are you looking for?" Melanie asked.

"A rubber," I answered. "I don't think we want you pregnant after class."

"I'm on the pill, Silly," She giggled. "You don't have to worry about that."

She crawled to the edge of the bed and crooked her finger at me. I walked over where upon, she took my fully erect cock in her hand and softly stroked it up and down. A big droplet formed on the tip which she flicked away with her thumb. I reached down and stroked the side of her face with my fingers. Melanie leaned forward and kissed the end of my cock ever so softly. I think perhaps Melanie had been putting me on just a bit, because she then opened her mouth and took my stiffy nearly all the way into her throat without hesitation. The only other woman, who had taken me in that far, was Faye.

Melanie had done this before. Her mouth was hot and wet, and her hands knew just where to move to cause those sensations that drive you nuts.

"You sure you haven't done this before?" I asked.

Pulling her mouth off my very erect cock and looking up at me, she said, "Oh sure, I suck cock all the time. I just don't know much about the other stuff. Daddy says I'm a natural at it."

I almost fell over backwards. Whether she realized it or not, Melanie had just admitted to me that she had sucked off her father.

"Your daddy?" I quizzed.

"Um…… maybe I shouldn't have told you that," Melanie whispered as she gobbled my cock back into her mouth.

I dislodged myself from her and sat on the edge of the bed next to her. I rolled her away from me and over on her front. I started to run my hands slowly up and down her back. I let my fingers wander across her skin from side to side and all along her spine. After a few minutes, I eased my hands along her legs and down to her feet and back up the inside of her thighs. Melanie's breathing increased, and she started to squirm slightly as my fingers made contact with the soft flesh between her legs.

Melanie spread her legs giving me better access to her sex. I touched the soft skin between her pussy and her puckered rosebud with my fingernails, slowly dragging back up between her cheeks. She moaned aloud. Again, I stroked between her legs, this time going in the other direction and rubbing across her nether lips. When my nails contacted her clit, Melanie burst over the orgasmic edge, clamping my hand with her thighs and drenching me with her juices. I still had not penetrated into her.

The dark-haired girl bucked against my hand for many seconds before calming down. As she relaxed, I was again able to move my hand against her. I carefully parted her petals with my fingers and easily slipped first one and then a second digit into her wet channel. She clamped her legs together again and started to hump against my intrusive fingers. Soon she erupted for a second time, crying into the bed covers as the convulsions washed through her body.

I flipped the quaking girl over onto her back and spread her legs wide apart. Crawling over her, I positioned myself between her legs and entered her. A long whoosh escaped her mouth as our bodies came together. Her legs went around my back and her hips came up off the bed. Melanie started to undulate against me. I was fully embedded into her hot cunt, and clamped tightly into her by her legs. Unable to really move much, I let her do most of the work. Bucking hard against me like she was, it didn't take me very long to feel the rush from deep inside begin to build and fill her with a huge load of love milk. Her third orgasm coincided exactly with my first.

It occurred to me that what her father had said about her being a natural might also be true of her coital skills as well. Melanie was one hell of a fuck!

After a quick shower, I took Melanie back to her house and drove back to the condo. I remembered the note from Icy and spent twenty minutes trying to find it before remembering it was in the pocket of the shirt I'd been wearing earlier in the evening. Finding it, I glanced at the clock and noted it was almost 1:00 AM and wondered if I should call her or not. Figuring she was a party animal any way, I dialed the cell phone number and waited.

She answered on the third ring. "Hello, Stud Muffin," She cooed into her phone.

"How'd you know it was me?" I questioned.

"Caller I.D. Sweet Meat," She stated. "How's that gorgeous young cock of yours?"

"Very tired," I said, honestly. "I've been giving lessons to the neighbor girl. Except I don't think she needs a whole lot more training."

"You are a busy little beaver, aren't you?" She giggled.

"All in a days work," I replied.

"I'm on my way to your house as we speak," She said. "Do you mind?"

"I'll put the light on for you," I said. The line went dead.

I switched the front light on and went to the kitchen for a beer. It seemed like only a few minutes had passed, when I saw headlights flash across the drapes on the front window. I went to open the door for Icy. I looked out at one of those super long stretch limos sitting in the drive. A short husky figure emerged from the driver door and scurried around to the passenger door to the rear and quickly pulled it open.

12