Aunt Geetha

Story Info
Aunt shows girl the wilder side of life.
2.9k words
4.2
107.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anjuli was fascinated by her outrageous Aunty Geetha. She always dressed in a wanton, western style that had her parent clucking like outraged chickens. She breezed in and out of Anjuli's life; unconscious of the outrage and comment she left in her wake. Every time her mother would admonish Anjuli for some minor misbehaviour, she would say that if she were not careful, she would end up like her Aunt Geetha. Which only increased the fascination with her aunt. Any attempts to learn more of her aunt from her parents met with disapproving silence. The other distinctive feature of her colourful aunt was that she had allowed her pale, wheattish complexion to be darkened and toned by the African sun. Another cause for the clucking tongues in the family. All the other women in the family seemed to be officially 'allergic' to sunshine. The aim to be preserving their light complexions with shade, umbrellas, and even driving with a coat reversed and covering their exposed arms. Anjuli admired her strange relative's uncaring honesty; her rebelliousness and sheer unwillingness to conform in any way at all.

Her chance came when she was let off from college at midday. A power cut had struck the school and it was decided to send the students home for the rest of the day. Walking along the main highway, Anjuli had been shocked as the flaming red Toyota sports car screeched to a halt and pulled over in front of her. She had stood, rather like a rabbit caught in headlights as the car reversed madly back towards her.

'Anjuli darling! I thought it was you. What on earth are you doing walking along here at this time of day?'

Aunt Geetha. Anjuli quickly explained what had happened at the college, and that she was walking home. Her aunt laughed delightedly.

'Home? If you're sure, sweetie. I'm off to my club, if you would like to join me. About time we had ourselves a chat, girl to girl. Interested?'

Guilt and fascination warred within the young girl. What a wonderful opportunity! And her parents would never know, so long as she got home at the proper time. What harm could there be.

'Yes, aunty,' she nodded dutifully, 'I would like that very much.'

Her aunt drove the car in the manner with which she seemed live her life. With wild abandon. She chatted away, oblivious to the blowing horns and waved fists that followed her; complimenting Anjuli on her looks, criticising her dress sense and pointedly asking her about boyfriends.

'None,' she had answered truthfully. Her aunt's response had been caustic.

'That tight arsed family of yours! Young girls like you should be having some fun. All to soon you'll be tied down to some slob of a husband - and him busy with his secretaries and floozies, you bored at home. It's criminal that you are wasting the best years you will ever have!'

The words had made Anjuli's ears burn hot. They were the voicing of the small and private thoughts she had each night - doing the thing her mother would have beaten her for. She had been masturbating for a couple of years now, hating herself, loving herself. Cursing the feelings and sensations that overwhelmed her in the dark of the night. As if echoing her guilty thoughts, her aunt's next words froze the blood in her veins.

'I bet you frig yourself senseless every night!' and followed it with her barking laugh.

'Aunty!' Seemed to be the only response the shocked girl could come up with.

'Don't be like that, sweetie. I used to rub myself raw!'

She then took one hand off the wheel, and patted Anjuli's thigh, before adding lecherously, 'still do as a matter of fact, especially when I can't get hold of something better!'

Suddenly, just knowing that not only did somebody else understand, they had also confessed to the same, shameful lusts - it was like a weight lifting off her shoulders. It was a heady, dizzying experience. This eccentric, much maligned aunt was transformed into a soul mate. Somebody who could be asked about the forbidden, the longings and the feeling that she had been bottling up insider herself for years.

'What happened, aunty?' Anjuli asked the question that had been burning on her tongue for years. 'What caused the problem with the family? That made you so… so, wonderful?'

That last word came unbidden, a flash of honesty that surprised her as much as her aunt. She was rewarded with a sharp look, and then some rather frank appraisal. She seemed to make a decision.

'I fell in love, sweetie.' Her aunt's face took on a distant expression. 'Love. Love with the wrong boy, at the wrong age. I fell pregnant. It was a scandal.' A hollow laugh.

'They arranged the abortion, and I vowed never to let them, or anybody else ever interfere in my life again.'

'Who was he?' Anjuli asked gently. The look on her aunts face grew distant again, unhappy even.

'Oh, just a boy. An English boy at that.' Her aunt shook her head, her gaze refocused.

'I was sent away, they never let him see me again. He was gone, back to the UK by the time I was allowed to return. Since then sweetie, I've fucked everything in trousers that takes my fancy. Not to mention the odd skirt.'

The shocking crudity had the tips of Anjuli's ears burning once more and her heart pounding beneath her suddenly tight chest.

The club was built around the swimming pool, and Anjuli regretted that fact that she had no costume. Still, she doubted that swimming was on her Aunty Geetha's mind. They settled under a shaded table, near the compound wall, with a good view of all the goings on. There where only a handful of adults in the place, most sipping drinks around the pool. Her aunt ordered for them both, and Anjuli dutifully sipped at the strange, flower laden concoction.

'See him?' her aunt's chin indicated a table about twenty feet from where they sat. A thickset, prosperous looking businessman was looking roughly in their direction. Anjuli's aunt flashed him a smile and then casually opened her thighs. The outrageously short skirt rose along the firm thighs and exposed the filly wisp of her panties. The man was scanning the area casually, and his gaze passed over them. Then he did a quite comical double take, and stared intently in their direction. Her aunt compounded Anjuli's shock by casually spreading her tanned thighs even wider. Anjuli knew that the man had a clear line of sight right up her aunt's skirt. With studied casualness the older woman dropped a hand between her thighs and stroked the bare inner surface. Anjuli almost choked on her drink when the man, equally casually placed a hand on his crotch. They seemed to hold eye contact for a moment before her aunt broke it, and turned to Anjuli.

'He would pay a hundred cash for me to bend over and let him fuck me.' The crude words seemed to numb, then inflame something deep in Anjuli's stomach. She had to do a hurried double take, but yes, her aunt had actually said it.

'Will you fuck him?' Anjuli blurted out.

Her aunt gave her level look and Anjuli could feel the colour rise in my cheeks once more. S

She finally replied in a serious tone, 'I would think that that would be my business, wouldn't you, sweet?' She took a deep swallow of the cocktail. 'Why do you want to know?'

'I would love to see it' Anjuli blurted and as if appalled at her outrageous suggestion, her hand rose involuntarily to cover her mouth.

'You'd really like to see me getting fucked!'

Anjuli could only offer a dumb nod in response. What was she saying! Had she gone insane! Her aunt looked amused, more thoughtful instead of furious. She swallowed the last of the drink and then grinned.

'Why not? It should be a part of every girl's education. Follow me, say nothing and do not get involved.' That last bit brooked no arguments at all.

She rose, smoothed down her skirt and headed toward the man, who still had his gazed fixed upon us. She walked, hips swaying invitingly, up to him, whispered briefly into his ear and then headed towards the poolside toilets, Anjuli trailing breathlessly along behind her.

The man almost tripped himself, hurrying after us, catching up just as they reached the doorway. He stumbled to a halt, a hand half raised to her aunt's shoulder, when she froze him with a cool look.

'And what do you want, I wonder?'

'You! You said… I want you…' he trailed off and looked uncertain.

'Hm. Well I'm going to have a piss in here. Nice and roomy. For a hundred you could come in and watch, and ah… anything else that takes your fancy.'

He was fumbling in his wallet before her final words were out.

'And oh…' she indicated a trembling Anjuli, standing a few feet to one side. 'She is going to watch – but don't get any ideas. You don't lay a finger on her,' she gave me a slow up and down look, 'or anything else.'

One unseeing glance in Anjulis direction and he stuffed the handful of notes at her Aunt's hand.

The disabled loo was spacious and Anjuli had a distinct feeling that this was not the first time her aunt had made use of it. Heart pounding, she watched her aunt whisk her panties down and perch on the loo seat. She gave Anjuli a quick smile, then turned her attention to the sweating man. She spread her dark thighs wide, fully exposing her sex to both their gazes. She had a wonderfully thick lipped sex, butter smooth with a single vertical line of tightly trimmed pubic hair. Compared to her own untidy tuft of dark hair, Anjuli thought it quite beautiful. She glanced across at the man and almost laughed aloud at his mesmerised expression. Then she gasped with horrified fascination as he unzipped his trousers. Anjuli's eyes widened at the sight of her first erect penis. Cock, she tried to correct herself. It looked huge, dark coloured with deep purple hued tip. The man held himself in one fist, which he was sliding slowly up and down the veined length. It looked a good deal bigger than she had expected. Her own excitement mounted rapidly, the urge to touch herself grew.

Her aunt pissed noisily into the bowl, thighs apart, blatantly displaying her sex to their gaze. The last drops tinkled into the bowl and with an imperious gesture, she crooked a finger at the man.

'Suck or fuck?' she inquired crudely.

'Eat cunt… then fuck.' the man croaked throatily and dropped to his knees. Her aunts laughter cut through the room.

'Ah… always nice to find a gentleman. There are so few around these days'.

She put her hand on top of the man's head and pushed his face down between her thighs.

His head obscured her view, but Anjuli assumed that he had his mouth pressed to her aunts pussy. Licking it. Anjuli knew well enough how nice a finger rubbing herself could be, but the ideal of a tongue… It made her feel light headed. Clearly her aunt was enjoying herself. The expression of hot pleasure seemed to transform her features. She raised one leg off the floor and wrapped it around the mans back. It was an unbearable sight and without really thinking about it Anjuli shoved her hand up under her skirt and rubbed at her own pulsating pussy. The sight of the man kneeling between her Aunt's widespread thighs, her fingers wrapped in his oily hair grinding his face into her sex, was almost too pleasurably painful to watch.

Anjuli noted the guy actually tried to pull away a couple of times, but was held firmly in place by her strong grip on him. She was flushed and panting heavily, began to mutter a rapid chant.

'Eat it mother-fucker! Yes, yes! Eat it, eat it!'

The man's head bobbed, and her aunts legs began to flex either side of his body. One hand rose to maul at her own breast, trying to free it from the low cut front of her dress. She finally pushed the front of her dress aside and cupped the full orb, fingers squeezing the dark nipple. Her face took on a distant, blissful expression and her eyes rolled back in her head. Anjuli listened to the man's slobbering, panting breath and her aunts happy sighs for the next couple of minuets. She pulled her pants aside to rub at her naked flesh, teasing the hot button with an urgent fingertip.

Then her aunt shuddered and lowered her leg from around the guys shoulder, and pushed him back. She rose stiffly and then blew Anjuli a kiss before turning her back to the man. Her aunt then bent forward, resting her hands on the loo seat, which made what was going to happen next, graphical clear. Anjuli felt almost as if she was suffocating - it seemed so hard to find air to breath. She watched the man fumble her aunt's skirt up over her waist, baring the smooth curves of her bottom. It was all obscenely explicit, exposing the glistening peach of her sex, and as he spread her buttocks, the dark whorl of her anus clearly visible. Anjuli was breathless, rubbing hard at her aching clit, the hot liquids soaking her pants. The man moved up to his target and started rubbing the hard truncheon of his erection over her aunts behind. Then he cursed under his breath, and guided himself to the juncture of her aunts thighs. It seemed to take an age for him to work it fully into her opening. Once he found his mark, he grunted loudly and shoved the whole length of it into her well-braced body. Her aunt threw back her head and gasped a breathless 'Yes!'

The guy then grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, making her arch painfully as he began to thrust rapidly back and forth, making her ass and thighs quiver every time he slammed into her. The grunts of the man and the moans of her aunt did not quite hide the wet noise of his cock filling the wet pussy, or the slap of flesh on flesh.

The sight of the strange guy's dark cock sliding back and forth into her aunt's cunt was too much for Anjuli. She quickly pushed her whole hand down the front of pants and then two fingers up into her own hot cunt. She must have moaned aloud, because her aunt turned her head, upside down in her position and looked back at her. She smiled at Anjuli, then rolled her eyes whitely as she was rocked forward by a deep thrust. The fat guy was grunting like an animal by now, pulling hard on her Aunts hips, pulling her onto him with considerable force. Faster now, the man was pounding into her aunt's body, his face flushed and his panting breath rose to a noisy crescendo, when he almost went face down as my aunt pulled abruptly forward and off his impaling cock!

'Not inside me, fucker.' She panted and turned to grip the slick looking spike of his manhood. Half a dozen swift pumps of her fist and the guy groaned, his dick spitting a jet of milky fluid. Then he staggered, straightened up shaking his head as my aunt finished jacking him off, milking the last drops out of him before letting him loose.

The man glanced around, looking dazedly in my direction, mumbled something inaudible and then hurriedly tucked himself away and stumbled out of the cubical. Numbly Anjuli

watched her aunt grimace then wipe the sticky mess from her hand off on the roll of toilet paper.

Anjuli leaned weakly against the cubical wall, still rubbing her at swollen, dripping sex, desperate that the release of an orgasm would bring her. Her wanton, sexually charged aunt eyed her meaningfully, then moved towards her. Wide eyed she watched her approach and then kneel in front of her. Hardly daring to breath she let her aunt lift her skirt. Hot breath on sensitive pussy, still exposed by the pushed aside pants. Then the heady feel of lips on the apex of her immature little pussy. She dropped her hand to her side, helping brace herself against the wall as she felt her aunts fingers slide up inside her. Then the hot flicker of her aunt's tongue, in conjunction with the two fingers thrusting deep up into her cunt, had fireworks exploding behind her eyes. Her body jerked and writhed uncontrollably, grinding against her aunts face and fingers as her orgasm overtook her senses.

A final lap of her tongue and her aunt rose, her arms sliding around and hugging her tightly, cunt flavoured lips on her own. Anjuli, already stunned by what she had just witnessed hardly reacted to the feel of her aunt's tongue in her mouth. Aunt Geetha then broke the kiss and whispered in against her cheek.

'Now that's what I call a girls afternoon out! Any plans for the weekend?'

Fin