Aunt Heather Helps Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmmm
vmmm
177 Followers

Reluctantly withdrawing her hand, she drew back and looked at his face. His eyes were still tightly shut, an expression of fear and angst back on his face. Good, she could use this.

"You forgot the rhythm, didn't you?" she asked sternly.

"Yes..." he muttered, eyes still shut.

"Keep your eyes closed and get back to the rhythm, but this time do it with your mouth open and your tongue hanging out" she ordered. "I thought your penis was ready for training, but it appears that it does not deserve my attention as yet. We need to start with baby steps, and you need a lesson in discipline."

Grabbing his head by his hair, Heather straddled his face, positioning her wet pussy over his tongue.

"Now lick whatever is presented to you, and don't you dare open your eyes or change your breathing rhythm."

She moved her pussy slowly around, positioning it as the boy got used to licking it. He was still not breathing right, but at least his eyes were tight shut.

"Lick it slow and long" she commanded, positioning her clit in the prime spot. He had potential, she thought. He didn't flinch and seemed to be enjoying it, even the breathing was slowly returning to normal.

"Faster and harder" she barked, her own breathing getting shorter as her pussy began to shudder. This was a treat long overdue, her planning and fantasizing was coming to fruition.

"Aaagh!" she screamed, pushing her pussy down hard onto this face, her hands tightly grabbing his hair and keeping his head pressed against her. Her orgasm hit her in waves, her body jerking with each wave, and the stimulation at her clit was too much. She pushed herself away from his tongue, still working furiously, his face now flushed with exertion and her pressure. He stopped, realizing with pride that he had just helped his Aunt Heather have her release.

"Can I open my eyes?" he asked, looking like a puppy expecting a treat after a trick.

"Not yet" she said, her voice softer than before.

She stepped away from him and donned her robe. "Now" she said, looking at him with amusement.

"Aunt Heather, that was wonderful! I know I messed up, but I swear I'll do better"

Heather took in the sight of his bare body again. She couldn't wait to get his thickness inside her, but she couldn't betray her thoughts to him. Putting on her stern front she nodded "Ok, we'll continue tomorrow. I have the morning off and we'll start with baby steps till you show me full obedience. Now off to your room and do not play with your penis, the skin is still healing."

Dan bounced off the bad. He couldn't believe his good luck. In an impulsive flash, he hugged his Aunt tight and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Anything you say, Aunt Heather. I worship you"

Looking at his bare butt as he bounded out, Heather mused at her own good fortune. Tomorrow... hmm, I can't wait, she thought to herself as she headed to the shower to clean up before her husband came home.

vmmm
vmmm
177 Followers
12