Aunt Jennifer Ch. 04: Distance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers had now found access to her cunt. My right hand pressed against her mound as my middle finger slipped between her lips, inside her.

"Ahh..." she let out a soft moan.

She increased her pace in working my cock. It felt as if we were in a race to get the other off. I was losing. 

I felt my knees buckle as I crossed the point of no return. I grunted as I felt my orgasm begin to climb. I tensed up until I could no longer stop it: the first spasm produced a small stream of semen, which covered Judy's hand. Realizing that I was as now cumming, she held my cock at a 45-degree angle to maximize the distance. I could no longer hold on to Judy's sex and let go. 

The second and third spasms were the most intense. I watched my cum shoot on ropes that landed near Christy's feet.

"Three," I heard Judy count. 

The next waves fell a little shorter, but still left big globs of cum on the floor. Judy's hand was also soaked. "Six" she whispered.

Now at the end of the throes of ecstasy, the spurts were less forceful, but I was still ejaculating, semen was running down my shaft, across Judy's fingers and on the floor. "Nine!", she said before letting me go.

For a few seconds you could hear a pin drop. Mary was the first to break the silence: "wow!". Nathalie followed: "yeah" and began a slow clap, which was soon followed by the others. The clapping broke the spell, and everyone suddenly appeared to realize what had happened. 

Aunt Jennifer walked towards me and handed me the measuring tape. "Go ahead, you know what to do." I got on my hands and knees and measured from the line where I had been standing to the farthest my cum had gone - at Christy's feet. I measured 4 feet and 2 inches. 

"Okay, thank you. Now clean that up. I don't want any stains.". She tossed my towel to me.

After I cleaned the floor, Judy walked up to me and used my towel to wipe her hands.

"Thanks," she said still a bit flushed from her own arousal.  

The rest of the day passed in a bit of a haze. The ladies finished their modeling, I continued to serve drinks and snacks in the nude until they left later in the afternoon.

Aunt Jennifer and I escorted the ladies out. Each of them took home one of the silicone cock replicas. held the front door open for them as I felt the sudden sting of being slapped on my butt; Mary looked at me with a wide grin as she walked past me.

"I don't think I can put this among my other art objects." I overheard Christy say to Mary.

"No, I won't either. I have a place in my bedroom where I can keep artwork like this." Mary reacted with a grin.

"You have a place for artwork in your bedroom?" asked Christy. "Oh, I see what you mean." She said when she realized the naivety of her question. Mary smiled.

Later that night, Aunt Jennifer appeared a bit distant during dinner, but she was friendly enough so that I didn't think she was upset. I offered to do the dishes which she gladly accepted. 

When I joined her on the couch in the living room, she had put on a TV drama series that we had both been following.

Later in the evening, there was a scene involving a woman undressing another woman before licking her nipples and abdomen. The scene stopped just short of becoming explicit. Seeing this gave me an erection. Aunt Jennifer didn't say anything, but it was obvious that she looked at it. 

After the end of the episode, she got up. "I'm going to call it a night, you can stay up, but don't watch the next episode without me I want to know who the father is!"

"Okay I won't, have good night!"

I browsed through the films and series collections but couldn't find anything to watch so I decided to turn in too. Today's events had left me exhausted. 

I waited about ten minutes because we shared a bathroom. When I went into the bathroom from my side, I could see light through the crack of her bedroom door; apparently, she hadn't fully closed it. I didn't pay attention to it and brushed my teeth using my electric toothbrush. After rinsing I still heard the buzzing sound, but now it was coming from Aunt Jennifer's room. 

Curiosity overcame good manners and I slowly pushed open the door to her bedroom. I put my head through the opening and saw her lying naked on her bed.

Her knees were pulled up and she was using a wand type vibrator on herself. This was the first time I saw her naked and she was intoxicating: her breasts were natural and beautiful, her nipples stood out like pencil erasers. I had no idea she was hiding this behind her bikini. Her hips were firm and well defined yet curved to perfection. I'd noticed her shape before, in her swimsuit, of course, but her full nudity made it so much more intense.

"Bzzzzzzzz"

"Ahhhh....rghh..." she moaned.

By now I was stroking my cock again like there was no tomorrow, and when she stretched her legs I could see the beautiful triangle of natural pubic hair covering her pussy. I was in heaven. 

"Ahh...Come in."

My heart skipped a beat. I suddenly realized that I had left the light in the bathroom on, and that had revealed me to her when I opened the door. 

"Come in" she repeated, more commanding this time. 

I shuffled into the bedroom muttering "sorry."

"It's okay, don't worry."

"Bzzzzzzzz"

"I heard..." I started to explain. 

"I said: don't worry. "I've seen you and now see me". Feeling slightly relieved, I just then noticed she was still holding the vibrator at her pussy. 

"Come closer and do it together with me." 

"Do what?" I asked, shocked.

"Masturbate." she said "But this is not a regular thing. Also: don't make a mess "

I moved closer, standing beside her bed; she was masturbating with her vibrator, and I was standing over her jerking off. 

It was a raw sexual energy that pervaded the room; no sensual tenderness, just two people chasing an orgasm.

"Ahhhh...Ahhhh," she moaned out.

The humming buzzing sound of her vibrator contrasted with the slippery flesh smacking of my hand stroking my cock.

"Argghh," I groaned.

I looked at her as her legs began to twitch as she approached hers. I furiously stroked myself, but she came first. She groaned and bucked her hips in ecstasy as I felt my own climax approaching. 

As she reached the end of her orgasm, I reached mine. "Don't make a mess." she had said earlier, so I held out my hand to catch my cum. I came vigorously, not as much as earlier that afternoon, but no less intense.

After ejaculating, I stood there for a moment, one hand holding my cock, the other my own semen, while looking at the flustered post-orgasmic face of Aunt Jennifer. 

"Eat it." she said.

"What?"

"You heard me: eat it!"  Although she was lying down naked and exhausted in the afterglow of her orgasm, she still had a commanding presence.

"Go on."

I leaned down and licked my cum from my hand. The warm thick salty taste pervaded my mouth. It was not unpleasant.

Aunt Jennifer looked on approvingly.

"Good, now go to bed. I'll see you in the morning."

"Good night," I said, as I was walking away.

"Robert, wait."

"Yes?"

"This,... this is not going to happen again. "

That night, I laid there thinking of what had just happened, what it meant between me and Aunt Jennifer, my sexual desires and who I was as a person.

I then heard the soft humming of a vibrator start again...

Epilogue 

The exposition of Nathalie was a great success; the fountain of the ejaculating cock was the piece de resistance of the show and sparked a lot of controversy, some called it art, some called it porn meant to provoke and some simply found it beautiful erotic art. Either way, her collection was widely discussed in the art world.

"I want to show the beauty of the male's most sacred and intimate part as something both delicate and strong," she said in a long interview. She never revealed that I was the subject.

Judy turned out to go the same college as I. We did share more masturbation sessions there, even using the penis replica. That stopped when she got a girlfriend. She confided in me that she had used the replica on her too.

One day, while at my parents', I heard my mom talking to Aunt Jennifer on the phone.

"Oh, yeah Robert is doing fine," my mom said.

"I don't mind him helping you with a dinner party this holiday coming up, if that's okay with him. What exactly kind of help did you say you needed Robert's help in again Jennifer?"

12