Aunt Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunt Jenny, I.."

She shushed me by putting her finger over my lips. "But I'm not. I needed that. I've been horny for quite a while, and haven't found anyone that I think would be a good husband and lover."

"You want me to be that? A husband and lover?" I asked incredulously.

"No. I want you to take care of my needs until I find one," she replied. She stood up and pulled her nightgown off, standing before me naked. She had very nice tits. I'd never noticed before.

"So all that earlier was so you could get me in bed?" I asked, my hand reaching out for hers. I pulled her gently into bed and she laid next to me.

"No, I was really worried that you'd like dick more than pussy," she said, blushing slightly at the words.

"After today, I love pussy, Aunt Jenny," I exclaimed loudly.

"Good," she replied, "because I have one that needs you right now."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, my dick throbbing back to life. A random thought crossed my mind, however, and I had to give it it's voice. "But....can you invite your friend back over sometime? I really liked that, too."

"Yes, dear," she said, gently guiding my lips to her waiting nipple.

12