Aunt Jessie's Big Tits

Story Info
An aunt needs her nephew's cock.
1.3k words
4.47
326.3k
264
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a call from my Mom. She said my Aunt Jessie needed some help over at her house. Could I stop by and give her a hand. Jessie was my Mom's older sister. She was probably in her early fifties. I didn't know much about her except she had been divorced for a couple of years now. I drove over to my aunt's house and I rang the doorbell. Jessie answered and she was wearing the tightest shirt and pants you could imagine.

I should say that Jessie had these giant tits. She wasn't wearing a bra that morning and her nipples looked they would tear through the shirt material. She welcomed me in and gave me a big hug. Those tits were pressed hard against my chest. It was making my cock stir in my pants. Jessie said she wanted to move some furniture around and it was easier for two people to do it.

I helped her move her couch and chairs around in the living room. I looked over a few times and saw my aunt's tits drooping down as she bent over. We got everything moved to her satisfaction. Jessie offered me a beer and we stood in the kitchen and chatted. It was mostly Jessie asking me about my personal life. She wanted to know if I had a girlfriend. I told her I didn't and that brought a smile to my aunt's face.

Jessie said she had been so lonely since her divorce. Jessie was standing right in front of me. I tried not to stare but those tits were drawing me in. Jessie had to know I had my eyes trained on her breasts. My aunt put her beer down and she walked over to me. We were just inches apart.

"Do you find me attractive, Kevin?" She asked.

What was I suppose to say? I said that yes, she was quite attractive. The next part took me by surprise. Jessie put her arms around my neck and she kissed me hard on the lips. I sure wasn't expecting that. It got out of control after that. I put my beer down and then I brought my hands up and I felt her tits outside her shirt. Jessie began to moan as I squeezed her large melons. Somehow we made our way into the living room. Jessie pulled away and undressed before me.

Jessie was a full figured woman. Her bush was trimmed down but I had my eyes fixed on her tits. They were now resting on her chest. Her nipples were saucer shaped and as large as two silver dollars. I knew I had to taste them. Jessie got onto the carpeted floor and she spread her legs for me. It was my turn now. I stripped out of my clothes. My cock was already half erect.

"My God you are huge Kevin!" she said to me.

I guess I am around seven inches when erect. I never thought of myself as huge but if my aunt thought so, all the better. I knelt down on the floor. I got in between my aunt's thighs. I took hold of my dick and I rubbed the underside across her wet slit.

"Oh fuck!" My aunt blurted out.

She reached down and took hold of me. She brought my mushroom to her opening. I stretched my arms out on either side of Jessie's body and I drove my cock in the whole way. My aunt let out this scream. I pushed all the way into her and I held my cock in place. Jessie's pussy was going into these convulsions. There was no sense in wasting all of this. I began pumping my rod deep into her belly.

Jessie needed cock, that much I was certain of. She would meet my strokes by pushing back against me. We got into a nice fucking rhythm. Jessie was tight. I could tell she hadn't been fucked in some time. I would remedy that. I took hold of her legs and pushed them back towards her chest. I did lower my face and I wrapped my lips around each of those hard nipples. That really got Jessie wound up. She placed her hands on the back of my head. She didn't want me to stop sucking on her ripe nipples.

It did finally occur to me that I was taking my aunt with my bare cock. I only hoped that she was on some sort of birth control. I couldn't bear having to pull out at the end. We fucked like two teenagers there on the floor. We maybe went for forty five minutes or so, I wasn't sure. All that friction from Jessie's pussy was getting me close to erupting. I held on for as long as I could but I felt my balls pinching.

I drove in deep a few more times and then I unloaded inside my aunt's warm pussy. Jessie's face looked surprised when she felt my hot seed entering her body. Her muscles latched onto my cock and she squeezed tight. That made me fire even more of my cream into my aunt's tunnel. After a few minutes of that I did pull out. I looked down and saw my sauce leaking out of Jessie's hole.

Jessie did get up from the floor and she went back to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and she walked back to where I was on the floor.

"Do you think you could go again?" She asked.

I had no idea if I could go again so quickly but I had to try. We made it back to my aunt's bedroom. I got onto my back and Jessie used her mouth on my cock. I was still partly hard but Jessie took me down her throat and got me stiff as a board. She drew away and then mounted my midsection. I watched as she lowered her body and my cock head found her cum stained pussy.

My cock entered her womb once more and we began to fuck. I reached up and cupped those large tits with my hands. I was soon pinching her nipples and that made Jessie moan with desire.

"I love when you do that Kevin," she said to me.

Her nipples were so erect from my touching her. I do have to say I love big tits. My aunt had some large ones. Jessie bobbed up and down my prick. It was like the dam broke. She hadn't been fucked in such a long time and now she couldn't get enough. That was okay by me. I brought my hips up and I filled her belly with my stiff member. Jessie got vocal that second time around.

She begged for me to mark her with my cock. She said she had to have me all to herself. She didn't have to worry about sharing. I knew I was going to have my aunt anytime I wanted. I surprised myself that second time around. I had a little more cum that I gave Jessie. She worked her muscles around my dick until I blew another sticky load into her body. Jessie looked like she totally lost it. She collapsed onto my chest after we finished our sex.

"You're a fucking dynamo!" She told me afterwards.

I think we were both spent after those two times. I got cleaned up and dressed. Jessie saw me to the door as she was still naked.

"I hope you won't be a stranger," she told me.

She didn't have to worry about that. I was sure I would be paying more visits to my aunt's house in the near future. I got back home and was resting on my bed. My cellphone rang. It was my mother.

"Did you get Jessie all fixed up?" She asked.

"Yes Mom, I took care of Aunt Jessie."

I hung up and I looked down at my spent cock. It looked red and it was definitely sore from all that fucking. I will have to rest up for the next time I see my big titted aunt.