Aunt Judith Ch. 03

Story Info
Aunt and Uncle continue to surprise me.
3k words
4.55
69.7k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So as Judith's moaning began, I pulled the left side of her cardigan up, exposing her breast to Norman's camera. Realising he was failing to arouse her fully, I slipped my other hand between our bodies, feeling beneath to find her hot wet clitty. Just a few moments of stimulation and she was panting out loud again.

"Oh YES!" she panted, "Oh Andrew, yes, take me now, Oh, Yes, Yes, YES!!"

And as Norman kept on taking photos, so Aunt Judith had her second orgasm of the night.

I kept up my shafting of her while she thrashed around again under me, marvelling at the fantastic sex I was having with my Aunt, and with the unexpecting help of my Uncle. As he walked around taking more photos, my eyes couldn't help but notice his cock was now semi-hard, bouncing as he walked about with his foreskin half hiding his bell-end. He'd pulled his grey sweater sleeves up, but other than that he remained stark naked - as did I from the waist down, my black cashmere round-neck having got very hot and sweaty earlier but was now a comforting way of pretending I was normally dressed.

"Oooooh!" gasped Aunt Judith, slowly turning her head to glance back at me, "That was just so wonderful, Andrew, especially me cumming twice like that. You are a very special nephew, isn't he, Norm?"

"He certainly is, my love," he replied, "with a good solid cock to give you a good fucking! I'm so glad he's stopping over tonight 'cos I'm sure we're going to have more fun later!"

It seemed so strange to be having these conversations with my Aunt, while she was still laid face down over the sofa's arm, her naked bottom pressed tightly to my groin, with her soft yellow cardigan now crumpled over her back. She pulled herself up on her elbows, twisting her shoulders round a little to look more directly at Norman and back towards me - and inadvertently showing off her sagging breasts with her hard nipples poking out from under the wool.

"And tomorrow we've got John and Barbara coming round, haven't we," smiled Judith, "So that will be even more fun! I can't wait to tell Barbara what a fabulous fucking I've had tonight with my nephew - she will be so jealous! And I'm sure you'll be telling John all about my pleasuring, and then you two will up to your old tricks again, won't you?"

Norman smiled at his wife. "Well, we might get dressed up, I suppose..." he trailed off, looking slightly sheepish.

"Mmm, I thought I'd phone Barabara to make sure we've got you both dressed up properly, and we don't want any colour clashes, now do we? Why young Andrew here might like to be dressed up too - especially if I was to order him to!"

And with that she wiggled he bottom back into my groin, reminding me that my cock was now softening off after its strenuous activity, but still firmly buried in my Aunt's cunt.

"Right now I'm going to oder you to slip out of me, and give your old condom to Norm for later. Then you should go upstairs and take a shower while Norm cleans me off. The bathroom is just to the left at the top of the stairs - you can't miss it!"

So with that I grabbed her hips and slowly pulled back from her cunt, feeling my cock slide smoothly out. She still looked fabulous bending over in that soft lemon cardigan, and her cunt was so beautifully pink and swollen as I drew away, slipping the condom off and holding it ready to knot it.

"That's fine!" said Norman, "Just hand it over like that - I'll make sure nothing spills out!"

So I handed him my warm full condom, and he held it carefully in his right hand, before moving between his wife's legs as I walked back from her. Then he got down on his knees and began to lick her slippery cunt, lapping up her juices.

"Oh, yes, there's a good boy, Norm!" smiled Judith, looking round at me. "He does have his uses you know, and licking me clean is certainly one of them! I'll get him to lick up all your cum soon and make sure we don't lose any. Now up you go for your shower, Andrew. We'll be up to bed too in a minute or two."

So I looked round for the rest of my clothes, and leaving the amzing image of my Uncle licking at my Aunt's cunt to clean her up, I opened the lounge door and climbed the stairs.

At the top on the left was their bathroom with a shower cubicle, so swiftly stripping off my sweater I put it with the other clothes on the floor near the door. I went to lock it, before realising there was no lock, or bolt, or anyway of remaining private. Quickly I went to the shower and turned it on. Fortunately the water didn't take long to get warm, and soon I was inside with the shower curtain drawn, soaping my aching body while my mind re-lived the amazing night, and my amzing Aunt and Uncle.

Then I could hear voices getting louder as footsteps came up the stairs... then I heard the door open.

"Still washing?" asked Aunt Judith. "I think I should have a little peek!"

And suddenly she drew the shower curtain aside, and stood there grinning in her half-buttoned yellow cardigan as she looked me up and down. I'd decided to face her, to show off a little, and was just rinsing the soap from my half-erect cock and balls when she opened the curtain.

"Oh Norm!" she giggled, "It's just like when I saw him all those years ago, except he's a lot bigger now."

"And he's just cum inside you too." added her husband, who'd come in behind his wife, still wearing his short grey turtle neck.

"God it's all so wonderfully dreamy!" smiled Judith, "And look, he's showing off his cock for me again, can you see?" and she moved aside so Norman's eyes could stare at me too.

I'd rinsed off all the soap by now, and was just gently stroking myself, feeling at once so wrong but at the same time so aroused. I still don't know why I said what i did, but it just kind of came out.

"Anyone want to suck my cock a little?" I asked

"Oooh, the cheeky young thing!" said Judith, in mock alarm, "Fancy him offering his cock to his Aunt and his Uncle! I think he needs to be taken in hand!" she added, moving towards me into the shower. Then as the spray started wetting her cardigan, she grabbed my cock with her right hand, her hands meeting mine as my cock hardened again.

"Hands behind your head, young man, it's my fingers that are needed now!"she ordered, so I did as I was told, leaving her fingers stoking deliciously up and down my fully hard cock. She has such a good style, forcing my bell end harder with each firm stroke. Then she looked across at Norman.

"Still got the camera, love?" she asked. "I'd love some photos of me now!"

And as Norman held his camera to get the right shot, so she smiled over to the camera, showing off my hardness in her firm grip. Norman started flashing away, then Judith knelt down, ignoring the water now splashing all over her, and started licking my end, making sure Norman photographed every detail. Then she put her mouth right over me again, and Norman moved closer to see all the details. His cock was still semi-hard I noticed, as I my gaze dropped to his wife now sucking so expertly on my cock.

Then she pulled back, and smiled again for the camera as Norman moved in for the close-up.

"Right, now it's your turn to suck off our nephew!" she beamed to Norman. "Best put the camera down as it will only get wet! I'll hold his cock and you just kneel down in front of him and take it!"

Judith glanced up at me as Norman put the camera down, and she winked knowingly.

"Come on!" she said, looking over to him, "I know you want to taste his cum straight from the cock now that you've eaten up his condom cum. I'll make sure you get it all down you, and Andrew will love to face-fuck you, won't he?" and she looked up at me.

Norman was now on his knees by his wife's side, and though I didn't want him to suck me at all, that voice came out with:

"Oh yes, he can suck me off completely, especially if you help me a little, Aunt!"

And wishing I hadn't said it, the inevitable then happened, as Norman put his head forward, opening his mouth, and Judith manouvered my cock between his lips. It felt so wrong, and so exciting, as Judith's wet cardigan slapped against her body with her wanking movements up my shaft, and Norman's head bounced up and down on my cock. His lips and tongue felt gorgeous as he carried out his duties, and I knew he was very well practiced at cock sucking - probably with his wife's full support and control.

"Come on Norm, you don't usually take so long to get a mouthful, do you?" said Judith, then realising he couldn't say anything, she looked up at me. "I hope he's doing you well, Andrew. Are you ready yet? Or maybe you'd like a little extra help?"

And with that she moved position to get her left hand round behind me, and skillfully held open my bottom cheeks as she guided her fingers toward my anus.

I gasped in pleasure as she reached the spot, and knew I couldn't hold on much longer. It all looked so outrageous, with Aunt Judith's wet cardigan draped over her body, her hair now wet through too, with one hand tickling my anus and the other shafting my hard cock right into Uncle Norman's mouth. His sweater was now splashed with shower water, and it wouldn't be long before I'd be splashing my cum everywhere - or at least wherever Judith pointed my cock.

I was panting hard now, and just took in the view as Judith moved between smiling up at me and looking across to my cock in her husband's mouth.

"Oh please cum for me, Andrew," she pleaded, "Let Norm have a good load in his mouth. I want to feel it spurt and know it's going right down his throat. Come on, be a good boy for me..."

And she started moving faster as my passion built to a climax, and I felt my third cumming of the night spurt into my Uncle's mouth. It felt so good to be cumming, as Aunt Judith's fingers did their magic, but so wrong to be cumming in any man's mouth, let alone my Uncle's. But I couldn't stop now, so just let it all come out, squirtingand thrusting into Norman's mouth.

"Now make sure you swallow it all down!" ordered Judith. "I don't want any of his precious cream wasting." The she looked up at me.

"Is it all cum now Andrew?" she asked, smiling, "Or can I squeeze some last dribbles out? I hope Norm has been good for you!"

"Oh God!" is all I could say, "I think it's all cum now, thank you Auntie."

"Well there's a very good boy. And now you've cum in me twice and Norm once, so I don't think we can complain. If you'd like to go and dry yourself, I'll have a shower too, to freshen up before sleep. I might even let Norm have one too! Norm, you can get up now, and why don't you show Andrew to his room while I shower?"

So Norman got to his feet, licking his lips, while I stepped out of the shower and Judith went right in, peeling off her wet cardigan and letting it fall to the floor. God she did look gorgeous naked, I thought, as Norman handed me a towel.

He watched me as I dried, while my eyes were still on Judith as she showered with the curtain wide open, showing off knowingly. Soon I was dry, and still semi-hard, so I wrapped the towel around my waist and picked up my clothes.

"Your room is just along here," explained Norman, leading off out of the bathroom and along a short corridor. "Yours is on the left, at the back, and we are opposite on the right at the front. We normally leave the landing light on when guests are here, so you can find your way to the bathroom in the night."

He led me into the spare room, which had a large double bed covered by a pink quilt cover, a wardrobe with a dressing table and a chair on the corner covered in all sorts of pink cushions. It was quite a big room, but obviously had a pink theme to it.

"Sorry about the girly colour scheme!" smiled Norman, "but it was Judith's choice. I'll just say goodnight and leave you to go to bed. And thanks so much for letting me suck you off. That's a great cock you've got there, and I know Judith enjoyed having it inside her. See you in the morning!"

And with that he was gone, pulling the door shut has he left.

I quickly put my clothes down on the chair, draped the towel over the back, and slipped between the soft pink sheets. The bed felt gorgeous, and before many seconds I was drifting off to sleep.

I awoke with a start only a few minutes later as the door opened, and in walked Aunt Judith, stark naked.

"I just wanted to kiss you good night!" she smiled. "We can't have guests going to sleep unless I've tucked them up properly and given them a good night kiss!"

She moved over towards me in the bed, her breasts wobbling beautifully as she walked. Then she leaned forward to kiss me, so I pushed my lips forward to meet hers in a wonderful intimate kiss. To my surprise I felt her tongue push towards me, so opened my mouth to let her in, and then let my tongue move to play with hers. Without thinking I just put my arms around her, and we continued our lover's kiss for what seemd like ages, till she pulled back.

"Just one final goodnight kiss for my very special nephew!" she smiled, and pulled back the duvet to reveal my naked body.

"Oh good!" she grinned, "A little cock at last! I'll just give him a last kiss of the night!" and with that she squirmed round to face down the bed, and took my soft but hardening and aching cock in her mouth, licking and kissing me in her expert way.

"Oh God!" I said, "You are so good, Aunt, you'll get me hard again!"

"Well if you've got it in you still for a little nightcap, I'd be happy to give you a gentle sucking, love. Here, let me just try something. You open you legs wide for me, and I'll just kneel down beside you. You can slip a hand between my legs if you'd like to keep your fingers warm!"

So I did as I was told, feeling her fingers explore between my legs to find my anus again, forcing my hard cock up into her waiting lips. I let my hand explore between her legs, and soon found the moist softness of her cunt and clitty, arousing me more as I felt her intimacy. She was so skilled with her lips and fingers that I felt a new wave of spunk building in my cock, even though I'd cum fully in Norman's mouth only a quarter of an hour or so before.

I lay back and enjoyed it all, me gently fingering her, her pleasuring me with her fingers and lips, and soon she was into the home straight, head bobbing up and down my shaft, twisting and gripping and releasing as she worked me up. There was no point trying to hold back this time, I just let everything build up knowing I was going to cum deep in my Aunt's throat.

I was now panting as her head bobbed back then right deep down on my cock, taking my whole length inside her as she deep-throated me so skillfully.

"Ah!" I panted, "God you are so good, Aunt, please just take my cum now!"

And with a renewed vigour she bobbed deep down on me, slipping a finger right into my anus as I felt the first spurt of my cum inside her.

"Oh God!" I was panting, "Take me now, now, now, now, Ah! Ahhh! Ahhhhh!" as I felt my cum squirt up into her mouth and down her throat, and saw her swallowing hard to suck me all dry.

"God!" I said again as I began to subside, "I've never known a better cock sucker than you, Aunt, that was fabulous!"

She drew back, carefully licking off a few dribbles on the end of my cock, then smiled at me.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it, Andrew. I've so wanted to have you over all these years, so it has been wonderful for me - like a dream come true. And I'm pleased you gave Norman a mouthful too, becuase he does like to have a real man once in a while. You've been a pleasure to both of us, so have a good sleep, and we'll see you in the morning!"

And with that she stood up, beamed a "Good night!" at me, then walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

To be continued

(c) 2008 Maudecardy