Aunt Judith Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we took up our positions, Barbara coming and sitting next to me with her hips pressing against mine, just like Judith's had the night before.

"Mmmm," she smiled at me, "that sweater looks dreamy on you, pet. Shows off that muscular chest so well!" and she began to stroke my chest and arms. "God he does feel a strong young thing, doesn't he Jude. And he's circumcised too?"

Jude nodded over. "Yes, with a great bell end - much fatter that Norm's. I think John's about the same girth when he's fully hard, but of course he's not been chopped has he?"

"I think 'when' is the word!" replied Barbara. "Sometimes I think he's forgotten how to get a good solid erection when we have a cuddle together!"

"Maybe Norm can help him with that," replied Judith, "What do you think Norm, would you like to have a little feel of John's panties? Just kneel between his legs and stroke him a little for me please, but don't spoil his view of Barbara and Andrew!"

So to my amazement, Uncle Norman just knelt, facing away from me, and from the movement of his shoulders, began caressing John's groin. John sighed, then put his hands behind his head and spread his legs wider - he was going to enjoy this.

Judith watched, then turned towards me and Barbara. "Well now the boys are off, I'll let you get started on Andrew - and Andrew, I give you permission to stroke Barbara, but only above the waist and over her cardigan! Off you go!"

So began the most amazing arousal of my life, with Barbara stroking first my chest then down my belly to my tight panties, while I just enjoyed exploring her well-built body, with the wool pulled so tightly over her arms and her full breasts. All the time I could see Norman in front of John, who was watching his wife stroke me while his friend stroked his growing erection.

"I think we need panties off!" smiled Barbara, looking over to Judith. "Permission please?"

"Well as you've asked so nicely, then yes. I was going to hold back for a while but I know you and John want to see his equipment. Andrew, stand up please, hands on head!"

So knowing that they were all watching me - apart from Norman - I embarrassedly stood up and put my hands on my head.

"Oooh I'm going to enjoy this so much!" smiled Barbara, "Stand so you face me a bit, but so that John can see too!"

I turned slightly as she'd asked, suddenly worried about this emphasis on John looking at my cock. Still I guess Norm had seen me do far more last night, so what the hell?

Still smiling, Barbara raised her hands to the two side of my panties, then slowly pulled downwards, easing the tight fabric over my hips. The wet patch glistened as she pulled the panties first over my bottom then with a spring, my cock burst out. It was still not fully erect due to the tightness of the panties, but Barbara gasped anyway.

"Oh look John!" she said, grasping the base of my cock to emphasise its length. "This is what a nice young cock looks like - and I'm going to taste it right now!"

And with my panties still tight on the top of my legs, she pulled me towards her face and lowered her head onto my cock. It felt fabulous that this well endowed mature stranger was giving me a gentle blow job, and somehow the audience of Judith and John just added to my arousal.

"Norm!" butted in Judith, "I think John needs some oral attention too, so slip his panties off and start him off please."

So as I watched Barbara sucking me I looked over to see Norm pulling John's panties right off, then he move his pink wool covered body back between John's legs to give him a blow job too.

"Oh goodie!" exclaimed Judith, now watching action to both left and right, "Now we've got a blow-job challenge! So I'll give a prize to which ever boy cums first - and I need to see a mouthful of cum to know if you've got there - I want no cheating now! Off you go - I'll time you!"

So now the amazing got even more arousing, as Barbara gripped my cock with her well-practised fingers and began pumping me up and down, and looking across the lounge I could see Norman doing them same to John.

"I think it's neck and neck at the moment!" smiled Judith, amused by her little joke. "Norm, you have permission to fingers his anus too - and you too Barbara, Andrew does like a tickle around the rim."

So suddenly my erection pushed even further forwards as Barbara begin fingering me whilst continuing her delightful wanking and sucking.

I could hear John starting to moan, as his cum seemed to be working up. I knew I could cum in no time, but was just hanging on to make the pleasure last. I captured the picture of Barbara's hair, bouncing along her cheeks as her head bobbed expertly down on my shaft, her fingers now shaking rhythmically making her bosom wobble in time with her wanking movements.

John was shouting quite loudly, so I decided to just let it all cum, and I looked across to Aunt Judith, sitting so demurely in the middle.

"I think I'm ready Barbara!" I smiled, "Just finish me off please!"

And to my delight she just wanked faster and harder, just like I wanted, with her head now coming nearly off my cock before plunging right down on me again, all the while her fingering of my anus drover me higher and higher..

Then it was all too late, as I could feel it pass the point of no return.

"Yes, Bee," I shouted, "Now, take me, take me, take me take arrgghhhhhh!" and I felt my cum spurting into her welcoming mouth. She moved tighter now, trying to suck out all the last spurts as I continued cumming in her mouth. Eventually she slowed down her feverish pace and moved to massage my balls and drain away the last spunk.

"Let me see, please!" called Judith, "If you want to claim the prize!"

And over on the other chair I could hear John about to cum too. He was obviously well aroused by his friend's mouth - or by the sight of his wife sucking me off, or both.

"Go Norm," he was panting, "Take me now, there's a good girl, suck me off, take it all down, oh yes, oh yes...Wank me harder, you know how I like it, come on girl!"

And all the time my Uncle Norman's head was bobbing up and down on his friend's cock, responding to his commands and pleasuring the hot cock now throbbing in his mouth.

My eyes were so focussed on the two of them I hardly noticed Barbara get up and walk over to Judith, where she knelt in front of her.

"Right, while John get's round to spurting his load into Norm, let's see if you've got the real thing here, Bee. Open wide!"

So I watched as a crescendo built up with Norman finally bringing John to orgasm, with a loud series of: "Yes Norm, now, take it, take it take iiiiitt......"

While at the same time his wife was calmly holding her mouth open with her tongue gently pushing forward to reveal my creamy white spunk all over it.

"Mmmm, yes, that's definitely a good mouthful of spunk there Barbara, so you win - but stay there and don't swallow, cos Norm's just draining John and I'd like to see his mouthful too. When you're ready Norm, over here please and kneel in front of me."

Within a few moments Norm stood up, revealing for the first time the now flagging erection of John, and he walked to kneel next to Barbara.

"Open wide, love!" Judith commanded, "and show me all the cum you're caught."

So as we watched Norman slowly opened his mouth, pushing his tongue forward with John's creamy spunk all over it. Judith smiled.

"Well, I think the winner is definitely Barbara both in terms of speed and volume, but you deserve a second prize dear for getting John to cum so quickly - you know he normally takes ages, so I think you've done very well. And the first prize winner can swallow all the spunk she's collected, but the second placed has to share it with all of us. So Barbara, off you go, swallow away!"

And so Barabara got to her feet, put her hands on her hips, and triumphantly smiled round at all of us as she made a strong deliberate swallowing, licking her lips for added emphasis. She looked so fabulous in that tight twinset, her fulsome breasts proudly pressed forward and her smile just like the cat that got the cream.

"Norm," reminded Judith, "No swallowing for you my boy. Just offer your mouth round to all our guests so they can taste John's cum - starting with me!"

So Norman stood up to lean over his wife, offering his open mouth to her flickering tongue, which clearly caught some cum then moved into her mouth. She swallowed and smiled.

"Mmm just a taste, but mustn't be greedy! Now let Andrew have some!"

God no - it couldn't be... but it was my Uncle walking towards me then opening his mouth for me to suck up some of John's cum. He must have noticed my concerns when he looked at my rapidly shrinking cock.

"In you go, Andrew!" ordered Judith. "I know you love the taste of cum!"

"But.." I began, then saw the look from Judith and Barbara.

"You don't want to let everyone down, now do you, and John would be quite offended if you refused - so just give your Uncle a quick kiss, and he can do the rest."

God again - kiss my uncle? So I moved toward his face, and put out my tongue to pretend to catch some cum - but Norman simply put his arm around my head, pressed his lips to mine, and pushed his tongue into my mouth, leaving behind a sticky glob that I moved around in my mouth then swallowed.

"Well done!" said Judith, now you can watch while John gets some of his own cum back leaving the last for Bee, who has had plenty of cum already!"

Norman went over to John and leaned towards his head, before doing to him what he'd done to me, with an arm around his head and a passionate lip kiss. He pulled back then moved into the middle where Barbara was still standing, goddess-like with hands on hips, waiting for her final turn. She more or less took him in a headlock and pressed her lips to Norman's, her tongue obviously busy at work inside. After a few seconds' embrace they parted, and Judith spoke.

"Right, now finally you can swallow, Norm. Well done to all contestants, and a special thanks to Andrew, firstly for cumming so quickly and also for giving Barbara her first mouthful of your delightful juices. I think we now need drinks all round, Norm, while I decide the next game."

To be continued...

(c) 2009 Maudecardy

12