Aunt June Ch. 03

Story Info
What about Mom?
3k words
4.58
142.5k
110

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,745 Followers

I have the story completed to chapter 7. Thinking about more but waiting on feedback.

*****

We stood there in that wonderful embrace for several minutes, slightly swaying as if hearing the same music in our minds. This woman, my Mom's sister had been the focus of my dreams since childhood, and now, now she had been my first lover. I felt incredible. This was a feeling I would never forget, a moment I didn't want to end. She had begged me to love her just once, but I wanted more. More nights like this...

I kissed her again, long and passionately. I caressed her back and listened as she sighed. "Aunt June, you asked for me to love you once, to fill a need..." I whispered into her ear. "And I am thrilled that you did. Now I have no right to ask you, but I hope you understand that I have to ask you..." I took a deep breath and plunged in. "I really, really don't want this to be the only time we make love. I want to love you over and over and over again. I want to please you, to satisfy you. I can't begin to tell you how it felt to finally make love to you, and your pleasure meant even more to me. To hear you call my name and praise my clumsy efforts..."

I didn't get to finish.

Aunt June kissed me and hugged me with a surprising strength. "Oh Tommy!" she gasped a minute later. "I want to, I really want to... I just can't believe that you want me when you could have your pick of girls your age!"

"They're not sexy, like you! They think they are but they have no idea." I replied. "You are beautiful and curvy and soft and oh so very, very sexy..."

"But Tommy, this is wrong, I'm your Aunt! I'm not supposed to be your lover. Oh god we... it's..."

"Its two consenting adults who love each other very much and sometimes have sex." I finished for her.

"But what if someone finds out?"

"Well I sure as hell won't tell anyone!" I answered. "Will you?"

A loud thump came from the other room, Mom's bathroom actually.

"Shit!" we said in unison.

"I forgot! I left Mom on the shower floor!" I said and we dashed down the hall and into her room.

Mom was sprawled on the bathroom floor, naked and trying to set up. Blood ran from her nose and her hair was in her face. Aunt June knelt to check her out. After a minute she nodded and grabbed washcloth for the bloody nose. She squatted down and began to try to take care of Mom. I stepped past her and turned off the shower.

Mom stared at Aunt June for a moment, "June, what the fuck happened?" she asked.

"You fell down Faye. You're drunk." She answered. "You busted your nose and its bleeding."

"No, damnit! Not that. Wha... what happened to me at the dance?" she mumbled something else I didn't catch but it sounded like a name. "An' where the fuck did he come from? Huh? Why the hell did he hafta come and make a dick of hisself?"

"Now Faye, don't worry about that right now." Aunt June said.

But Mom wasn't listening. "God, all I wanted was a good party and a good fuck, ya know? God... I, I, shit I can't remember the last time I got fucked. "

"Faye!"

"Oh don't get me wrong, June, you, you, you're good in bed an' you can make me cum... but that's jus' it. I want some cum!"

I stood behind Mom, shocked at what I was hearing! Aunt June looked up at me and I could see she was hurt. This secret was not for my ears, but Mom had no idea I was there.

"Faye, please..." Aunt June begged. Mom looked at her and saw the tears spilling down her cheeks but misunderstood.

Mom pulled Aunt June to her and kissed her. They kissed for a long time and finally Mom released her and smacked her lips. "You taste like cum June... didjoo get laid?" Before Aunt June could stop her, Mom reached down and fingered her older sister's still damp pussy. Mom sniffed her fingers and then sucked on them. "Shit June you did get laid!"

Aunt June looked at me and was about to say something when Mom turned her head slightly and saw my feet. She stared at them for a moment and then slowly her gaze rose until she saw my cock.

"Goody! Cock!" she exclaimed and grabbed onto me before I could move. She popped me into her mouth and started to suck.

Now Aunt June's blow job was awesome, but Mom was like a damn industrial strength shop vac! She sucked so hard it hurt! But more than that I was terrified of her seeing just who she was sucking! I grabbed her head in both hands and held on; I had to keep her from looking up.

"Oh shit Faye, no!" Aunt June tried to interfere but Mom pushed her away roughly.

It was no use, she was latched on tight. Now Mom had discovered how long this cock was and had started stroking its full length. First with one hand and then with both hands. I was aghast at my body's reaction, I was getting aroused! What the fuck? I looked down at her and she was on her knees and sucking me like the porn tube pro! Then she swallowed me. I felt my cock slide down her throat, and she kept going until her mouth was pressed against my pubic bone! I looked at Aunt June and saw her mouth hanging open in shock. Mom held me there for what seemed like an eternity before letting me slowly slide out. My cock popped from her mouth but she did not let me escape, she quickly returned to sucking and stroking me. After a couple more minutes of this my cock was swollen with arousal. Mom loved this and worked even harder. The bigger or harder I got, the more she sucked. Then she started flicking the sensitive end of my cock with the tip of her tongue. She squeezed my shaft tightly with both hands until it hurt. Finally she pulled it out and spoke.

"Gimme your cum, damnit! Gimme your cum! Fuckin big cock has gotta have a lotta cum an' I want it!" She tried to look up but I held her head down, but she misunderstood... "Oh that's it huh? You wanna face fuck me? Go ahead, face fuck me!" and she began bobbing her head up and down my shaft moaning as she went. She was deep throating me over and over. My climax was near and I looked at Aunt June pleadingly. She was watching as she bit her lip and then shook her head...

I looked back down and could see Mom's efforts were causing her tits to bounce wildly. Those tits, Mom's tits, the tits I had nursed on... aw fuck it... I came.

My load this time was not as big as the earlier ones but I don't think Mom cared. My first spurt filled her mouth and she gagged as it surprised her. So she pulled it from her mouth and my next several spurts hit her in the face, especially the eyes, causing her to jerk away from me. My final couple of weak shots and series of dribbles fell onto her head and stuck in her hair. She was looking at the floor and trying to wipe her eyes so I bolted out while she was blind.

I reached my room and fell onto my bed. Oh holy fuck! Mom just gave me a blowjob! Okay, granted she had no idea she had, but still... I mean shit, how many guys get blown by their moms? My heart was pounding like I had just completed a triathlon! Aunt June was my fantasy, Mom had never even crossed my mind, but fuck! She took me deep throat like it was nothing! How is that possible? No, I don't want to think about it! And her tits! Oh geez what a pair! Not as big as Aunt June's but, oh wow, they are nice! Now of course my mind recalled seeing her lying in the shower masturbating... Fuck I have seen a side of my Mom tonight that I had no idea existed! She had such a hot body and that nipple ring and those tattoos! Shit! I'd had no idea she had those! When did she get them I wondered? Yeah I could remember seeing her in lingerie as a kid, but unless I had been up close and the fabric sheer, I would have missed them.

I thought back to my youth... Both Mom and Aunt June had allowed me to see them in the process of dressing and undressing, but never naked. They had always acted very casual about it. I could recall many times when Aunt June would smile at me as I watched. I wondered how much she had enjoyed it... But Mom, hell, she had never shown a sultry or sexy side. She never dressed in any sort of sexy, revealing, figure flattering or provocative clothing. Well except when we used to ride together, but even then all I saw were her great legs. Sexy? Shit, I had never thought of her that way, until now. Now she was... she was... what? desirable? Hell yes! I remembered her deep throating me, oh fuck that was good!

Slowly my pulse and breathing slowed. Slowly I calmed down. My door was still open and I realized that I should probably close it. But when I reached it I could hear sounds coming from Mom's bedroom across the hall. Mom's door was open too, and I could hear... sounds, not voices. I crept across the hall and peeked in.

They were on the bed and Mom was on top of Aunt June they were kissing madly and groping each other. Then Mom turned around and went 69 on Aunt June. Oh fuck! So they were lovers! I was mesmerized and couldn't move. Mom must've been good because soon Aunt June started loudly moaning. As I watched Mom finally came up for air and I could see those beautiful tits of hers swinging just above Aunt June's belly. Mom was too busy to notice me, which was just fine because I don't know what I would have done if she seen me...

As I watched, I realized that I wished it was me beneath her. What kind of crazy shit is that? I just lost my virginity to the one woman I fantasized most about, the woman I was convinced that I loved deeply and now I was lusting for my Mom? Tommy are you that fucked in the head? This was too much and I wanted to leave but watching them was too... good? Arousing? Forbidden? Yes, all of the above! Mom was using her hands on Aunt June's pussy, rubbing with one and... fucking her with the other! She had several fingers inside Aunt June and I could hear wet, squishy sounds...Then I watched as Mom dropped her head and started eating Aunt June's pussy again. My cock was twitching, swelling. I retreated to my room and closed my door. I decided that a nice shower was just what I needed and a bit cooler than normal too! Afterwards I lay down and without intending to, I somehow dozed off.

I woke up with a start, I was not alone. Aunt June was seated on my bed and she was crying softly. I sat up and put my arms around her. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was just past 5 am.

"Oh Tommy..." Aunt June sobbed. "I am so sorry, I have really fucked up your life!"

"What? No!" I replied.

"Yes I have, before tonight you were just an average guy with a fantasy," she said. "And now your Aunt has fucked you and your Mother has sucked you, and you now know that we are lesbians. God you must hate us so!"

"Don't be ridiculous!" I responded with just a bit of a chuckle. "You are still awesome and I absolutely do not regret loving you! And as for Mom, well we got lucky; she was never able to see me and she was so drunk I doubt if she will remember much..." I ventured. "And if she remembers anything just tell her it was a dream. And Aunt June, as far as being lesbians, that is totally false. From the way you both went after my cock, you are bisexual, and I find that actually kinda hot..."

Aunt June nodded, "Yeah we both still like cock but it has been so long since either of us got any that this affair was all we had. We depended on each other."

"But you'll take cock when you can get it, right?" I asked.

"That's the other problem I have Tommy..." She looked into my eyes and continued, "after loving you and your wonderful big cock, how can I ever be satisfied with less?" And she kissed me.

I smiled at her and lay back down, my cock bulging with wakefulness. Aunt June started sucking and stroking me again. When I was quite firm she straddled me. I pressed my cock against her wet slit and she slowly sank onto it. It took a few minutes of up and down before she was loose enough and I was slick enough for us to really fuck. As soon as we were really into it, my cock was full and rigid. Aunt June moaned with pleasure. I loved this position because it allowed me to truly enjoy her tits. Aunt June rocked forward to let me kiss and suck them. I cupped her breasts and squeezed them. I just couldn't get enough of those beautiful titties! While she rode me, I played with them and looked really closely at them. Her nipples were big and so pink, and her shape was so perfect and pleasing. It didn't really matter what I did, kissing, sucking or squeezing, all seemed to make her happy. She cooed and moaned and whispered encouragement to me. And I fucking loved it!

"Aunt June?"

"Yes Tommy dear?"

"What possessed you to flash me your tits that time?" I asked.

"Oh god Tommy I have no idea!" she replied, sitting upright on me. "You had already seen them, so I figured, what the hell, They're just tits. Boys love tits. Let the boy see some tits."

"And all those time growing up when you let me see you in your bra and panties or nightgowns?"

"Oh fuck Tommy!" She gasped. "What do you think? I was getting a thrill giving you a thrill!"

"Aunt June you did, you gave me such a thrill." I replied.

"I knew you were a normal healthy boy with curiosity about the opposite sex. I expected you were trying to catch a glimpse, so I let you. Hell it made me feel sexy, I liked teasing you. I know that was wrong, but... Fuck, there it is."

"I saw your titties once!" I confided. "You were in the bathtub and the door was open and I peeked in."

Aunt June grinned and nodded. "Of course it was open. I left it open. We were alone and I hoped that you would peek. I wanted you to see them, to see me. I didn't want you wasting money on titty mags and reading all of the crap and bullshit they print. I wanted to show you all of me, to let you see me nude, but I was so afraid! So I didn't get up, I just sat there and pretended I didn't know! Oh god Tommy I wrestled with so much guilt afterwards! But then I crawled in bed and felt so horny and I masturbated and I came..."

The mental image of her lying in bed and masturbating was too much, "I'm so fucking close, Aunt June, I can't last much longer." I said. "Where do you want this load?"

"Oh wow!" she giggled. "That didn't take long. Oh Tommy I want to eat this load, I want to taste it again and swallow it! You gotta warn me in time baby."

I couldn't stand to wait, I wanted to cum so bad, and I wanted to watch Aunt June gobble it all up. I grabbed her hips in both hands and rocked her forward onto her knees. My face was between her tits as I started driving my cock in and out of her pussy, faster and faster! Soon I was pounding her with so much force that I was surprised she didn't scream! I heard Aunt June start panting. She moaned and groaned. Then she sat up and looked me in the eyes as she begged.

"Oh fuck Tommy! Fuck that is so good! Yeah fuck me baby, fuck your nasty, naughty Aunt! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it hard! I want you to cum, please cum for me, I want to eat it, I want to taste it, I want to swallow it, I want your cum baby, give it to me, give it to me!"

I felt it growing closer and closer, until I knew I was about to blow... "Now, now, now! I'm cumming now!" I said, slapping her ass for emphasis.

Aunt June rolled off and spun around, grabbing my cock and shoving it into her eager mouth. My load was spurting a split second after that! I was surprised as she didn't choke this time. She couldn't swallow fast enough and some spilled out onto her hands and ran down my shaft. But that didn't matter; Aunt June licked all of it up. When she was finally finished I watched as she smacked her lips and smiled at me.

Outside the sun was turning the sky a rosy pink. I looked at my clock again... Five thirty-seven. Wow, just seven hours ago I was a virgin! I had to laugh a little, partly at the humor and ridiculousness of it all, and partly because Aunt June was still toying with my dick and making these happy sounds. It felt good. Hell, I felt good.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,745 Followers