Aunt June Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked down at my cock, I noticed something else. Just below me was Mom's pussy. I could see it clearly and it was so sexy. Mom had another surprise there. She had a small ring through her right labia. I also realized that she was quite wet. I watched her for a minute or three before June called out to me.

"Tommy baby you feel so good. So damn good. Fucking me so slow and deep! Oh god baby you are huge! I feel like I've never felt before, so completely full and happy. I love it so fucking much! Oh Tommy you're amazing, so fucking amazing. Oh I want to cum, I want to cum and cum and cum. I want you to make me cum, Tommy. Make me cum! Please fuck me and make me cum!"

Mom squirmed up from beneath June, higher up the chaise until June's face was on Mom's tits. She wrapped her arms around her sister and looked at me as June began to kiss, suck and knead those big tits.

"Fuck her Tommy! Fuck her good and hard!"

I pumped her faster and harder. June moaned, and Mom watched me...

"That's it Tommy, fuck her good. Give her that big cock, all of it, all the way in and out. Fuck her baby, fuck her. Make her cum for you, hell, make her cum for me! Yeah that's it, make her cum for me! Make her cum for Mommy! Mommy wants you to fuck that pussy till Juny cums! Mommy wants Juny to cum really bad! Mommy wants Juny's wet pussy on her face! Mommy wants to taste her!"

June was moaning really loudly now, I guessed that Juny was a pet name they used. The mental image of my Mom licking June's pussy was strong and very stirring.

"You can't have her!" I cried out. "I'm gonna make her cum and I gonna drink her juices, but you can have my cum! Do you want my cum? Do you?"

Mom almost shouted back, "Yes! Oh yes Tommy! I do! I want your cum!"

I grabbed June's hips and really pounded her! I fucked her so damn hard that our bodies were making loud smacking sounds. I was sure we would be bruised. June tensed up and then screamed in ecstasy! She could form no words, only cry out as Mom held onto her. I could feel her pussy clamping down on my cock but I refused to stop or even slow down. And as long as I kept pounding, she kept cumming. June cried and sobbed and wailed, but never once tried to pull away or move. She held tightly to Mom for the duration of the wave of orgasms. I have no idea how many she had, or how long they might last. And to tell you the truth the only reason I stopped was because I was so close to cumming myself.

I pulled out and Mom helped June to her feet and sprang up as well. I lay on the chaise and Mom guided June to sit on my face. Quickly Mom grabbed my cock and began stroking it. Then as I inhaled June's scent so deeply I knew I was going to cum. But Mom was ready, and just before I came, I felt her mouth around my dick. This load was all hers. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it as fast as she could, more spilled out and ran over her hands gripping my cock. I kept cumming and Mom kept sucking. I drank June's sweet juices and lapped her wet pussy. She was still trembling from the intense orgasms and my tongue was causing her to experience what she would call "aftershocks". Finally Mom had cleaned all the cum from my cock and I felt her move away and I heard the creak of her chaise as she sat down. Soon, all too soon June lifted herself from me and wobbled a bit, weak and tired. I got up and she lay down. I looked at my Mom. She was lying naked on her chaise, idly sucking her fingers and smiling at me.

Oh fucking wow. I felt fantastic!

12