Aunt June Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom.
2.1k words
4.62
86.1k
63

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,745 Followers

"I love you Tommy! I love you so damn much! And I want you, I want to make love to you..."

I was stunned for a moment. Did I hear that right? "Are you sure about this Mom?"

"Yes baby, I want this so much! I need you. But Tommy, I'm scared. I haven't been this scared in a long fucking time..." She kissed me over and over again.

Oh wow! She really means it... Boy this is weird and still so fucking amazing! I had only just come to accept my Mom as a sexy woman a little less than twenty four hours ago.

I stood and poured us two more drinks. Mom downed her drink quickly and held out her goblet. I poured her another. This one she sipped as she strolled by the pool.

"Okay," she said. "I'm gonna do this. I want to do this. Hell I need to do this... Oh how the fuck am I going to do this?" She turned back to me. "Tommy, I really haven't had a reason to tell you this before, but I have to now." She sipped her drink and tried to organize her thoughts. "I told you that I was not a virgin when your father date-raped me..."

"Mom,' I interrupted, "There is no such thing as date-rape. It is rape, pure and simple."

She quickly kissed me and then continued. "Well you're right, of course. It was very difficult for me to see that because it was not my first as I said. You see Tommy when I was young, before I met 'Slick', well, for a very long time I was being abused by a male relative."

"Mom, you don't have to..."

"No, Tommy, I won't say who, he is long dead. But you need to know that I was injured, damaged. I had some scarring in my vagina. The Doctors didn't even let me try to deliver you, so I had to have a C-section."

This was news to me, hell I hadn't even noticed a scar. Of course it was eighteen years ago, but still...

"That is why I am afraid... All four of the men I have had sex with since then have been small to medium and I am ashamed to admit this but I always wanted more. Your Dad (really my Step Dad) was the biggest and the best lover I've ever had and he was just a little over six inches and nowhere as thick as you..."

I needed to shut her up so I pulled her to me and kissed her. I wrapped my right arm around her trim waist and cupped the back of her head in my left. I kissed her long and deep, I worked my mouth on hers and she melted. I didn't give a shit about other men. I didn't care to know how many lovers she had taken (though honestly, I was surprised at the low number even discounting the two rapists) and I was afraid that she might talk herself out of this.

"I will be as gentle as I can possibly be." I whispered in her ear. "I will use plenty of lube, and if it hurts we will stop. But if I can do this for you, I will."

I took the tube of lube from the tray and lay on a chaise. Mom followed. I was excited but not really very rigid yet. I started stroking but Mom moved my hands away. She sat astride my legs and leaned forward. She placed both tits around my cock and rubbed them up and down. My first titty fuck! I watched her intently as she worked. She smiled at me, and then dropped her head and extended her tongue to lick at my glans each time it came close. Her fingers were pinching and rolling her nipples, and she spoke softly...

"You really are very nicely formed, Tommy. You have length and thickness in just the right proportions and you are very well formed and have a pleasing shape, no weird curves or bends..." My cock was swelling rapidly under her attention. "Give me the lube baby, I think we should start."

Mom lubed me up liberally and then added more to her pussy. I held my cock as she moved up to straddle my waist. She reached down and held her lips open and I pressed my cock against her opening. Slowly she lowered herself. Oh god she was tight! To keep my rod from bending or moving I had to hold it with both hands. Mom was wincing a bit... and then suddenly I was in! No not very far and it was really only the head of my cock, but I was in! Mom smiled at me.

"Take your time Mom." I cautioned, "You are so tight!"

She nodded and eased the pressure off and then slowly took a little more. For an eternity she held it and then she would take a little more. A half inch to an inch was all that she could manage at once. Then she would have to wait, relaxing, letting her vagina stretch... before taking another inch. Her eyes were closed in concentration and her breathing was slow and measured. She winced again and I felt a spasm squeeze my cock.

"Mom? Are you alright?" I asked.

She only nodded in answer and held steady. Finally she said, "I think I have enough of you to let me ride a bit, I need to spread that lube."

Mom rose up until only the head was still inside and then slowly eased back down. She did this several times and the feeling was awesome! I could not believe she wasn't screaming in pain. She was so tight that I thought I could feel the contours of her vaginal walls. I honestly considered several times that maybe I should call it off for now and try again later. But by now Mom had half of my length inside. I reached up with one hand and began to play with her left nipple. Mom sighed and took another inch and gasped.

"Easy Mom, easy...easy." I cautioned. "Oh god this is tight!"

Slowly she rose and slowly she slid down. And my dick began to feel really uncomfortable inside her. I stopped her and we waited a couple of minutes. Then she eased down another inch, but I could tell this was getting painful for her.

"Listen Mom, this is too much, maybe we should stop." I said. "We can try to find a dildo to work on stretching you..."

"I don't want to stop, Tommy." she answered. "Yes it hurts, but only for a little bit and then it gets better. You feel so good and I need this so bad! I'm okay, I can do this..." But she was wincing.

"No!" I said and grabbed her by the waist.

"Yes!" she yelled and lifted her legs off of the ground. I was unprepared for that and her weight drove her back down on my shaft... All the way. All the fucking way! Oh my god it hurt! She cried out and fell forward onto my chest. I threw my arms around her and held her tightly.

"No Mom, no. Please don't move. Just lie here." And I kissed her head. Why the hell did she do that?

After a few minutes the pain had eased to just a dull ache. Slowly and carefully she sat up. She looked at me and sniffed. "I'm sorry Tommy," she said. "That was an accident, I didn't mean to do that.'

"I know Mom, I know. But hey, guess what? You have me, all of me my whole enormous cock fully inside of you!" She looked down surprised. "I can't move, but I'm in..."

Mom thought this was funny and started laughing. Yeah the whole thing was funny, but when she laughed, her muscles would convulse and that squeezed her vag and my cock! We struggled to stop with limited success. In desperation I grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her into a kiss. We kissed for several minutes, turning our heads first one way and then the other. Our mouths moving and tongues darting in and out. Mom was moaning again and I could feel her tits pressing into me. My cock was rigid again and her pussy felt so warm and wet. Gently, Mom started rocking her hips back and forth. It was exhilarating! I moaned too and Mom rose up on her hands and looked at me... and smiled broadly.

"Oh you like that huh?" she cooed playfully. "Do you want some more?"

"Yes," I said. "Yes I do."

Mom began to rock her hips more and more, her pussy was wet and stretching to accommodate me. I liked this and moaned in pleasure. Mom bit her lip in a playful manner and, tilting her head to one side, gave me a shy look that just about blew my mind. "Mom, you are so damn beautiful!"

Mom giggled like a girl and started rolling her hips around in a circle. I loved it!

"Oh yeah! That's great!" I said and moaned in pleasure.

Carefully Mom started trying to ride me. She was very wet but still so damn tight. But shit it felt so fuckin good! Over the next twenty or thirty minutes we took our sweet time and made slow, wonderful, tender love. At last and to my surprise I felt my orgasm building. No hard fucking or pounding required. Just the slow loving attention of my Mom.

"Mom," I whispered in her ear, "You are so amazing. You are so lovely and so sexy and I love you so much... This has been the greatest gift between a mother and son."

"Aw Tommy, that is such a wonderful thing to say," she whispered back. "I just wish I could truly fuck you good and hard. I watched you pound June and I was jealous in a way. I wanted that intensity, that wave of multiple orgasms... But this? Oh baby this is so nice and I feel so good! I have never, ever felt this full and complete. It's an awesome feeling and I am so happy." And she kissed me again.

I slid my hands down to her hips and gripped them, Mom realized then that I must be close. She rose up and put her hands on my shoulders. Her perfect tits were swaying above my chest. I lifted her onto her knees and started to thrust in and out. I was stroking my full length but I was careful not to pop out. And I couldn't pump very fast, but it was doing the trick. The funny thing was, Mom was close too! Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open and her moans had changed to deeper groans. I knew I was cumming and although I wanted to get Mom to cum first, well it just wasn't possible to stop. I came with a shout and my load slammed against her cervix.

Mom shouted "I'm cumming!" and cried out in joy, having lost her ability to speak. The rest was just guttural sounds of an animalistic nature. I was grunting with each spurt and still my hips rocked up and down. Cum was filling her and with each thrust it would spray violently out from between her vagina and my cock. I must have spurted five or six times really big and several more smaller ones. Finally my body succumbed and Mom collapsed onto my chest moaning and whimpering.

A few moments passed as I tried to catch my breath. I held Mom in my arms and savored the ecstasy as the endorphins flowed throughout my body. "Mom?" I asked, "are you okay?"

"No, Tommy," she said. "I am happy, I am pleased, I am thrilled and I am overjoyed. I am filled with the most incredible feeling of contentment and satisfaction. I am not just 'okay', I feel fucking awesome!"

"Yeah Mom," I said. "You do feel awesome." I looked into her eyes and then kissed her. A long, deep sincere kiss. I reveled in the new bond with my mother. The woman who overcame so much, gave birth to me, raised me and nurtured me. The woman who built her own successful business, endured tragedy, and now, now had freely and happily given herself to me. To share this wonderful experience... this reunion.

"I love you Mom."

"I love you too Tommy."

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,745 Followers