Aunt Kate Ch. 04

Story Info
Another Aunt, now a cousin, it just keeps getting better.
3.7k words
4.59
61.7k
54

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, this a work of fiction that eventually will evolve into incest between consenting family members. If it depicts or resembles you or any of your family members, it is sheer coincidence. This writing is an imagination of my own mind and nothing more. If you have not done so, please read Aunt Kate, and Aunt Kate 2 to get the first part of this store into its proper perspective. Yes, they need some work, but they can't be edited, sorry. I want to thank my Editor for her help on this.


Waking from a deep sleep all warm, comfortable in my bed, and alone. I started to wonder if last night even happened. Had it just been a crazy ass, yet wonderful dream? It wouldn't be the first time I dreamt about Aunt Kate. I squinted at the daylight coming through the window. I searched my night table for the clock. It was close to ten, I hadn't slept this late in a long time. Crawling out of bed, I found a pair of sexy lacy women's panties lying on the floor next to bed. It wasn't a dream, Aunt Kate had been wearing these last night; the rest of her seductive lingerie outfit lay on my chair. Picking up both, her perfume scent still in them, I started to recall the night. Mom and dad joining in, it almost seemed unreal. Aunt Kate and mom licking one another's pussies, I felt my cock stirring. I have always had a weakness for two women enjoying themselves together on videos at least. In real life, it was much better, way better.

Grabbing some clean underwear, I headed out of my room for the bathroom, naked. Stepping into the hallway, I heard voices from down stairs, no one yelling, which was good, just conversation. I listened closely, but they were too far away for me to hear details. Slipping into the bathroom, I closed the door, turned on the water, looking into the mirror. "Did we really do those things last night?" I asked myself. Grinning, yeah we did, now was there more to come? In the warm shower, if felt a draft of cool air on my wet body, someone had opened the door. Nobody said word, just left again. Dried off and brushing my teeth, I realized my clean underwear was gone, what the hell? Wrapped in my towel, I walked back to my room. There my underwear was, dangling off Katlyn's finger, a devilish grin on her beautiful face.

"Loose something Kev?" she asked.

I hadn't seen Katlyn for almost a year; she had changed, I was impressed. The little shit I once thought she was; well that wasn't my thinking now. Standing next to my bed, she looked good, real, good. White tennis's, little green short shorts, nice tanned healthy legs, with a t-shirt one size to small, cut three inches above her shorts, lean tan belly.

"Hello Katlyn. What's with you taking my shorts?"

"Your mom said I should come get you."

"What are you supposed to get me for?"

My towel was tenting; just looking at her, my cock was thinking warm tight wet pussy. She didn't miss what was going on either, smiling more, her eyes fixed on my crotch.

"You seem to have a problem developing there Kevin."

She dropped my shorts while setting down on the bed, her braless tits bouncing around as her nipples made protrusions in her shirt. I stepped over to pick up my shorts; Katlyn's hand slipped inside my towel and wrapped around my cock.

"My, my Kevin, I'll bet this thing taste real good?" She was stroking my very hard cock, gently.

I couldn't help myself, her hand felt great, so I just stood there looking into her beautiful eyes, while she stroked my hardening cock. She smiled at me, licking those inviting her lips of hers. With her free hand, she pulled my towel off, bending some I watched her lick my cock head.

"Um, I was right."

Pulling me closer, by my cock she slipped it between her lips. Working, my cock head with her lips and tongue while stroking me.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Katlyn." I pulled away from her warm mouth.

"Why not." She asked with disappointment on her face, but she still held my cock.

"We'll the first thing is, we're cousins. Second someone might come looking for us."

She easily pulled me back into her mouth, not a lot of resistance on my part.

"Third", I said. "OH... Fuck it, suck me, damn your mouth feels good."

I pushed deeper into her mouth while holding the back of her head. Katlyn brushed my hand way while removing her hand as she pulled away, releasing my cock.

"Would you fuck my mouth for a minute Kevin? I like it, no hands just your cock and my mouth, but don't cum, not yet, OK?"

Feeling her lips wrapped around my cock, I stroked in and out of her mouth, as requested. As I pushed in, she pushed toward me, getting me deeper every few thrusts. After a several thrust, most of my cock went into her mouth and throat, gaging her a little. When I was pulling back out, Katlyn would suck me much harder. There is no way I could last much longer her with doing that.

"We got to stop this." I said. "You're going to make me cum." With one last hard suck, she pulled off my cock with a pop. "Jesus Katlyn, where'd you learn that at?" I asked.

"You like that do you?"

"Lord, woman a dead man would like that." She laughed.

"We need to get down stairs, or my mom, or someone will be up here looking for us if we don't go." I said.

"Too late stud, mom's already here, and I been watching the two of you."

Aunt Tonya said from behind me. I reached for my shorts, not wanting to turn around until I was partially dressed. I stumbled around getting my shorts on as my cock deflated somewhat. Finally, I turned to face her. Her blonde hair now cut short; like Katlyn's, she too wearing short shorts that were skintight, showing off her tan legs and solid thighs. Wearing a button down white blouse, it sheer enough to reveal her braless tits, with very visible nipples. Like mother, like daughter. She looked sexy as hell standing there, hands on hips, with a warm smile that said caught you.

"You think she's learned the right way to suck cock, Kevin?" Aunt Tonya said. I should have guessed she would say something like that, but to actually hear it. Searching for an approved answer, I couldn't come up with one. Aunt Tonya's eyes open wide, as she was now standing next to us; I couldn't keep from looking at her tits, which made her smile more.

"Aunt Tonya, what you seen, well"...she cut me off with a finger against my lips.

"Shush, there Kev, we all know, the reason we're here and you getting your cock suck is just the start." While she was talking her hand found my cock inside my shorts, I started growing harder, fast. "Now, I can stand here and watch my baby finish you off; or "we" can get down on our knees and share this with each other, what say you, Kevin?" Pressing lightly down on her should was all she needed to know. In seconds, my shorts were down and my hard cock was in Aunt Tonya's mouth. It didn't take long; I knew who taught Katlyn how to treat a man's cock.

Somehow, they managed to seat me on the bed, while they passed my cock back and forth between their mouths. Soon I lowered myself back onto the bed and let them have their way with my now rock hard cock.

"Oh shit Aunt Kate, I'm not going to last long if you keep that up."

"First off, I'm not Aunt Kate, I'm Aunt Tonya." She said. "Second you call me Aunt again and I'm going to take these beautiful balls down to the kitchen with me, while Katlyn keeps the rest of you up here. Do I make myself clear?" Katlyn was giggling as she held my cock upright. I do truly think she was serious.

"Yes mam." I said. "Damn it Kevin, you call me mam again and I'll take Katlyn and your balls with me." Aunt Tonya said.

"OK, I am just trying to be polite here." Tonya had my cock in her mouth and the bitch bit me hard enough to get my attention.

"Kevin, shut the fuck up and enjoy it OK?" Katlyn said. She was laughing because her mom had bit me. Laying there looking at the ceiling, enjoying the mouth on my cock, Katlyn appeared looking down at me. She was peeling off her shorts. "Want to eat some clean shaven cousin pussy, it's juicy and wet." She asked. I nodded my head yes and just like that; we were in the sixty-nine position. She straddled my face with her bald eighteen, year old pussy. As she said, it was very wet. I stuck my tongue as deep into her as I could get it. Her moans told me I was doing everything to her satisfaction.

"Oh hell yes Kev, that's it lick, my sweet pussy nice and deep." I reached around her ass with both arms, guiding her so I could lick from her clit to her asshole. Between grunts and moans, she was talking to her mom and helping her push, me towards exploding in their warm sucking mouths. I couldn't hear their whispering and really didn't care what they were saying.

What they were whispering about soon turned to action. Katlyn, started pulling my legs up. I thought she wanted me up on the bed, so I tried to move that way. Wrong I was; she and her mom got my legs up into the air, spreading me wide. Then they bent me close to double, they could now get to my balls and ass. That is when someone pulled my balls up and I felt Tonya's tongue lick down under my nuts. When her tongue reached my asshole, I almost exploded into Katlyn's mouth. This was a first for me, and so I returned the favor to Katlyn, I probed her asshole with my tongue. Adjusting some, her ass cheeks spread wide, lowering her asshole right over my mouth. Moving from her pussy to her asshole, I wanted to give as much as I was getting. Hearing nothing but mumbles as they talked to each other, I heard and felt one of them spit right onto my ass, just before a finger penetrated me. Another first and I couldn't withhold any longer. Grunting deeply, I started pumping cum into Katlyn's; sucking mouth. Sliding most of my cock out of her mouth, leaving just the head in, she sucked hard. Making me deposited everything I had into her mouth.

Tonya, slowly let my feet back to the floor, but stayed between them. Then I realized that her and Katlyn were kissing, snowballing my, cum between them. I dropped my head to the bed, thinking this was not a first for them. They continued for a minute when Katlyn moved off top of me, turning she looked into my eyes.

"She wants to know if you want her to share with you also." Tonya asked.

Katlyn's cheeks were expanded out, her mouth full of my load. I shook my head no while looking at her; she looked into my eyes as she swallowed my load. Opening her mouth wide she showed me it was all gone.

"Mm mm, that's good." She said. "I would have shared with you, you know." That would have been a first I wanted nothing to do with. Her mother was in the process of licking my cock clean. Katlyn had her hand between her legs with her middle two fingers pushed into her pussy. Slushing sounds told me how wet her cunt was.

"Want a taste." She asked.

"Yes and some of your mom's also." I said.

Hearing me, Tonya moved up onto the bed, on her knees she spread her tanned legs wide, stroking my cock still as she pushed two fingers deep into her cunt. From the sounds, she was just as wet as her daughter was. Removing them just as Katlyn pulled her fingers from my sucking mouth, her mother pushed her juicy ones in. The difference in taste was significant, but who give a fuck at this point. They rotated feeding me a few times, before Tonya pushed her daughter over on her back. Katlyn knew what mom wanted, on her back, now helping mom over on top of her. They were in a face to cunt sixty-nine position in no time. I watch Katlyn lick her mom's pussy, going from clit to asshole, teasing her mom's holes. Wrapping her arms around mom's lower back, still licking she pulled her mother's ass cheeks apart. Watching the two of them had my dick hard quicker than I thought it ever would. Tonya yelped, when her daughter spanked her tight ass a few times, leaving pink hand prints.

Something about watching beautiful women pleasure each other, just seems to get the blood flowing, you know. Obviously, this was not their first lesbian encounter together. I knelt next to them stroking my hard cock, thinking I should join them, somehow. Moving around over Katlyn, I bent down and started licking her mom also. Tonya moaned louder, as we both worked her holes over. I spit on her mom's asshole and started working my middle finger in. Katlyn now had two fingers in her mom, we alternated thrust, Tonya, didn't last long. Pushing her wanton holes back against our probing fingers, she moaned deeper, coating Katlyn's thrusting fingers with juices. The two of us kept at her mom's holes until she quit shaking and moaning. Katlyn removed her fingers; cleaning them off in her mouth. I moved into position, I wanted some of mom's ass. Katlyn held up her hand, stopping me.

"No, Kev, she's done for a little bit. Fuck me instead, I want your big cock in me, I'm in need of a good cum too, fairs, fair."

I moved around between Katlyn's smooth tanned thighs, her hairless pussy looked soaked. Tonya still on top of Katlyn looked up and licked my hard dick, before guiding it into her daughter willing wet pussy. I eased into Katlyn; using one long slow steady stroke until I had nothing left to give her. Her warm pussy was soaked; pussy juices covered my cock as I slowly withdrew. Tonya licked my cock as I withdrew from her daughter's pussy. With Tonya bent and licking, I could see Katlyn had another finger deep in mom's asshole, pushing in slow and deep. Some kind of secret signal passed between them. Tonya sat up on Katlyn's tits pulling her daughters legs up with her. With her daughter's legs pulled up and bent, she looked at me.

"Put your pillow under her ass Kevin." I did as told. I hoped I knew what was coming next. "Fuck her ass, that's what she wants. Go slow; let her get used to your big dick. She can take it you just need to stretch her slowly." Putting my juicy cock head, against Katlyn's puckered little asshole, I pushed slightly. I went in slightly, Katlyn moan into her mom's cunt. I pushed a little harder and her asshole stretched almost enough to let the head in. "That's a boy, easy, get your cock head in her then stop." Tonya said. I didn't want to hurt Katlyn. With a deep groan, she wiggled her ass slightly and my cock head was in her asshole.

"OH, God yes mama, that's one big fucking dick in my ass." Katlyn said.

"Don't move Kevin, please let me get used to it."

Her asshole was tight around my dick. Again, she wiggled her ass, feeling her loosen up; I pushed a little more into her tight ass. She tightened up, stopping me where I was. "Just, ease a little more in Kevin, another inch then stop. OK."

"Katlyn, we don't have to do this, I'll stop and pull out if it hurts."

"Don't you dare take it out, the worst is over, and I'm almost there." Katlyn said. Tonya started laughing.

"You rotten bitch, you should see the look on his face. If you don't tell him I will, now get on with it." There was something going on here, but what? Katlyn relaxed her asshole; another two inches of cock slid into her ass.

"OK Kev, have your way with my ass, fuck me however you want, I can take it." Katlyn said. That did it for Tonya she raised up on one hand and slapped Katlyn's open pussy several times. Katlyn jerked and yelled. I was in her almost all the way. "Goddamn mom; that hurt you fucking nasty bitch." Tonya slapped her open pink cunt a couple more times. I almost pulled my dick from her ass, when Katlyn said. "Fuck me Kevin, please fuck my asshole."

"Kev she's been playing a dirty trick on you. Hell she rode all the way up here this morning with a butt plug in her ass. She's stretched just fine and you really need to punish her for what she's done."

Hearing that, I pulled all the way out of Katlyn's asshole. Waited a second and then pushed my whole length into her in a single stroke. The air rushed from her lungs, she gasped and rolled her ass right up at me. Tonya had gotten off to the side now. I could see Katlyn's pretty face with her eyes rolled way up. Pulling out, I thrust back into with all I had.

"OH fuck yes, Kevin, beat that asshole up with your big cock. Abuse it, hurt it man, OH god yes." Now I was fucking her with all the strength I could muster. Pulling almost all the way out, I pounded back into her little pink asshole as hard as I could. The harder I pounded her ass, the more she begged for it. Abruptly, I pulled out of her ass, throwing her legs to one side.

"Get up on your knees bitch." I barked at her. "I'll teach you to tease me like that again."

She tucked my pillow under her stomach, arching her back, laid her head down on the bed. With both hands, she reached back, pulling her ass cheeks apart. Her asshole gapped opened. I touch her hole with my cock and she immediately backed up on it, while I thrust forward. "OH, yes, fuck yes, deep in my ass. Fuck me Kevin, teach me to be a better anal slut, pound your big fucking cock into my tiny little shithole. Shit yes, OH, stretch it open, baby, use me as your cum dumpster. God yes, Kevin, I'm close, baby so close. Don't stop; don't stop for god's sake. Fuck me like the anal whore I am." Katlyn certainly wasn't concerned about how loud she had become, and neither was I. I kept pumping her ass, and she kept tell me to pump her ass. Suddenly, her asshole gripped my cock much harder and she started making noises like some wounded animal. He anal orgasm started deep inside her ass.

Her orgasm caused her to shake all over. Her asshole was convulsing around my cock. This was both exciting and scary at the same time. I had never seen anyone go through what Katlyn was going through. Moaning into my mattress, she pounded her fist into the mattress. By this time I had stopped doing anything, I was along for the ride and what a ride. She rolled her ass around in circles, up and down, literally jacking me off with her asshole. What seemed like minutes later Katlyn started relaxing, as she did, she started rotating her ass again, riding my cock from below. Unsure about her, I stayed still while she just gently stroked my cock with her ass. There was something about what she was doing that felt incredible, in short order I knew if she kept it up, I would cum.

"Do you like that Kevin?" she asked.

"Yes, it feels incredible, if you don't stop, I'm going to cum soon." I said.

"Good, I want you to cum in me. Shoot my ass full of cum, please, Kevin. I cum so hard a minute ago, I almost blacked out, it was so intense."

That is when I totally relaxed, letting her milk my cock slowly, purposely with just her pink stretched out asshole. In less than a minute, I started cumming in her. It was as if her ass was somehow sucking me into her. I did not thrust, scream, announce it, nothing I just squirted my hot cum into her anal cavity.

"That's it Kev, fill my little ass up with your warm cum. I can feel it, it's wonderful, I love that feeling, don't move, just let me milk you dry." After a minute or so, I rolled over on the bed, pulling her with me. My softening cock slipped from her ass. "Uh, now I have a vacancy again." She said. We both laughed as I pulled her to me, spooning. That's when I realized her mother wasn't with us anymore.

For several minutes, we just laid there, holding each other. "I'm hungry." I said.

"They all know what we been doing, mom's already told them. Want to wear clothes and act normal or go naked and maybe shock the hell out of them?" She asked.

"Naked sounds good to me." We exited the bed, Katlyn turned to me, kissed on the mouth. "Thanks Kevin, it was one of the best orgasms I've ever had." She pulled me out the door by the hand, as we headed into the unknown down stairs. To, what awaited us?

To be continued.