Aunt Kathy

Story Info
A young man has his first time with his loving Aunt.
4.2k words
4.49
155.5k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers

"On centerline, on glideslope, three quarters of a mile, call the ball" hissed through Dad's helmet as he lined up his F/A-18E Super Hornet for a night carrier landing in the Persian Gulf.

He glanced at the ball in the mirror on the carrier's landing system and noted that it was rising, but glowing red. The calm, metallic voice in his ears said, "You're low. Power."

He applied power but something felt funny in the seat of his pants. She wasn't spooling up like he had come to expect. Glancing down at his instruments, he noted that the power was spooling down on his right engine. "Power. Power...Power!...fly the ball." But it was too late.

Mom was devastated when the navy officer in his gleaming white uniform appeared at the front door with our pastor in tow. I was only 14 years old, but I knew at the time she was not going to take it well. She was 18 when she married the hot young pilot in Pensacola, Florida, and just a month short of her 20th birthday when I was born. She had gone from being a sheltered Daddy's girl, to a young bride, to a brand new mother in less than two years. Being a 33 year old single mom was not what she had signed up for!

The drinking and partying started a few months after the last note of Taps was played at Dad's funeral, and then finally Mom just didn't come home one night. The police looked for her for several months, but finally decided that she had just run away from her unhappy life. I never saw her again.

And, that's how I came to live with my mom's younger brother, James, and his beautiful young wife Kathy. James is a big man. He stands 6'4" tall and weighs in at a very muscular 220 pounds. He had worked in the Gulf Coast fishing fleet until he met my aunt and married her. Kathy had inherited money from her side of the family, and after their marriage they settled into a very large four bedroom house in the small town of Mexico Beach, Florida. But, they were newlyweds, and having a teenager in the mix was not what THEY had signed up for.

That Fall I started in a military high school in Indiana, which was fine with me. I loved the comradery of my fellow cadets and desperately wanted to fly jets like Dad. I was top of my class and quickly was promoted through the cadet chain of command. I got the letter of acceptance to the Naval Academy at the start of my senior year.

I spent every holiday and summer with my loving Uncle and Aunt, and my life was going great. The only problem I had was it was impossible for me to meet girls. There were no girls at school, and since I wasn't from Mexico Beach, I didn't know anyone my age in town. I was certain I was going to go from the military school to the Naval Academy as an 18-year-old virgin.

With the money that James and Kathy had, James was able to buy a 55' Hatteras Sportfisherman charter boat, and start his own business as a sport fishing captain. His clients loved his great personality, and, during the summer, he would work 90-100 days in row without a break. He also specialized in overnight trips for tuna, where he would take his clients 120 miles offshore motoring 8 hours to get there, fish all night, and then motor 8 hours back the next day.

Since I didn't know anyone in town, and to avoid dying of boredom each summer, I would work as a hand on my Uncle's boat. The money was great, and it was paradise for a teenage boy. The long hours didn't faze me a bit. That is until the end of my senior year at school. I was 18 years old and I was damned if I was going to be a virgin when I entered the academy! I just couldn't spend the summer working on the charter boat baiting hooks for rich old men with their beautiful wives that were 30 years their junior.

Unfortunately, by the time I had graduated from military high school and finally gotten back home to Florida, all of the really good summer jobs, which are completely dependent on the tourists, were taken. I finally found a job parking cars as a valet for a fancy seafood restaurant about 30 minutes from our house. Most nights I would start work at 5:30 PM and work until everyone had left the restaurant, which was typically around midnight.

My plan was not working. I was having a hell of time meeting any girls my age. Sure, I met tourists, but their mothers kept an eye on them, and by mid-July, I had accepted that I would be a virgin the rest of my life.

I had settled into my routine. I woke up around 10:00 AM, swam in the Gulf, showered, ate a late lunch, played video games until the late afternoon in my room, and then dressed for work. I had to leave the house by 4:30 to ensure that I'd be at work in time for the "early bird" old timers to show up for dinner.

About the time I had given up on girls, I noticed that Aunt Kathy, who was only 30 at the time, was stunningly beautiful. How could I never have noticed? She had straight black hair that fell to the middle of her back, but usually it was pulled into a ponytail and threaded through the hole of the baseball cap she typically wore to keep the bright sun out of her jade green eyes. When I went out each day to take my swim in the Gulf, she was often laying on the deck facing the beach reading a book in her bikini.

She'd smile at me and say, "watch out for sharks." I'd smile back at her and say, "they'd better watch out for ME!" It was our daily ritual, and I loved her for it. She would still be there as I came back across the beach after the swim and she'd ask me, "are all the sharks safe?" I'd reply, "for today."

Kathy had amazingly large and firm breasts that stood out from her taught and fit body. When she walked, her breast would sway and strain the fabric of the tiny bikinis she wore. She had several, but my favorite was the white and red striped bikini, because it always seemed to me that her tits would spill out at any second. But, best of all, when she lied on her stomach, she would untie the strings on her top. Her ample orbs would be smashed onto the lounge chair, and I found myself imagining how they would feel smashed against my chest, her erect nipples pressing into my skin. Her wide hips and round, fit ass would be proudly on display, and if I was lucky, the fabric would climb into the crack of her ass and give me a little more skin to admire.

Man, was I horny! Of course, I masturbated...a lot. From the window of my room on the second floor I could see my aunt sunning herself on the deck. I kept a bottle of hand lotion in my nightstand drawer, and jerked myself to sleep each night dreaming of my Aunt's beautiful tits and round, firm ass.

As on most nights, I wouldn't get home from work until well after 1:00 AM. Uncle James was on one of his overnight offshore charter trips, so I let myself in, kicked off my shoes by the garage door, and slowly climbed the stairs as quietly as possible. I glanced down the hall and my Aunt's bedroom door was closed as normal.

As was my custom, I quickly stripped naked, checked my e-mail on the computer in my room, and dove under the covers for my routine fantasy and jerk off session. I reached over and opened the drawer on my nightstand to find the bottle of lotion. Fuck! It was empty. Not to fear. I knew that Aunt Kathy kept a bottle in the guest bathroom downstairs.

Without bothering to pull on my boxer shorts, I darted out into the hall and down the stairs, my semi-erect penis bouncing with me. Hell, Aunt Kathy had gone to bed hours ago and would be fast asleep at this hour. I quickly found the extra bottle, and darted up the stairs.

"Oh, SHIT!" Aunt Kathy was standing in the hallway wearing a light satin blue robe.

"Are you okay, baby?" She was genuinely concerned. "I heard you fly down the stairs and thought you might be sick."

My eyes darted to the bottle of lotion in my hand, and then back to lock onto her piercing green eyes. I saw her eyes slowly work their way down my bare chest and stomach, and stop when they found my penis, which seemed to have a mind of its own as I felt it slowly start to fill with blood.

A smile spread across her face as she slowly walked toward me. I could clearly see her nipples poking into the light fabric as her big, full breasts swayed under the robe. Her toned and tanned legs looked fantastic under the thigh-high royal blue fabric. With each step, the fabric would part slightly and I got a brief glance at the lacy white panties she was wearing underneath the robe.

"I know you don't have a girlfriend, and I wondered if you were masturbating to relive the tension," she said without a trace of condemnation in her voice. It was the same tone she might use if she asked me how my day had gone at school.

"What," I stammered. "No..uh, what is mass-ter-baiting?" I feigned.

"It's okay, sweetheart," she replied. "It is perfectly natural and everyone does it."

"Does what?" I continued on my deliberate lie. That was my story and I was sticking to it!

Another smiled spread across Kathy's face as she reached out and took my fully erect cock into her warm soft hands. "This," she said. She slowly started to slide her hand up and down my cock. I could smell the scent of her shampoo and was mesmerized by her eyes as they locked onto mine.

"Oh, that feels amazing," I whispered through my teeth.

"You like that, huh?"

"Oh, yes, very much," I said.

"Have you been with a girl before, baby?"

I really wasn't quite sure how to answer this. I was afraid that if I said "yes," she would stop stroking my cock, but I knew that if I said "no," I would die of embarrassment. I mean, how many 18 year old virgin men were there in Florida? There might be a few, but I was sure only one of them was headed to the Naval Academy in a few weeks.

After a few seconds I made up my mind to come clean. "Only in my fantasies," I said.

"Really?" she asked impressed with my honesty. "Who do you fantasize about?" Her smile was dazzling and ever so naughty. Her hand continued the slow round trip from the base near the balls up to the head of my dick, and then back down.

"Uh...well...I don't know," I stammered hoping she would drop this line of questioning and just keep stroking my cock.

"Oh, come on," she continued, "I'm sure you have a favorite subject. I know I have a favorite fantasy when I masturbate."

It had never dawned on me that my married, 30 year old Aunt Kathy would still masturbate, and it showed on my face.

"Does that surprise you? That I masturbate?" she asked. "You know, I spend a lot of nights alone in the summer while your uncle is working in the Gulf."

The truth of that statement registered on my face.

"Do you want to know what I fantasize about?" she asked. "You."

I was stunned. "What do you mean, me?"

"I love watching you walk down to the beach each morning. Why do you think I'm always reading on the deck when you get up? I want to make damn sure that I get to watch your tight little ass and great back and shoulders walk to the beach. And, you drive me crazy when you come back after your swim toweling yourself dry. I imagine you stopping to rub tanning lotion on my back and then you caressing the sides of my breast and my butt. That's why I roll over and untie my top while you're in the water. I keep hoping that one day you'll stop..."

Kathy's eyes were shut as she worked herself into her own little fantasy. The pace of her stroking had quickened a bit.

Her eyes popped open, and she was back in the moment. "So," she said, "you've never seen a woman naked, have you?"

I only shook my head, afraid to say anything that might spoil the chances of me seeing her body.

Aunt Kathy released my cock and took a couple of steps back down the hallway. She untied the knot on the belt of her robe and let the silky fabric slide off her shoulders to pile around her bare feet. I was mesmerized by how beautiful her breasts truly were. They were large and heavy, but perfectly shaped with the nipples proudly poking straight ahead. Her areolas were slightly larger than a quarter, and her erect nipples seemed to be at least a half and inch long.

"Oh, my," is all that I could manage.

"You like?" she asked as she ever so slowly spun around in a complete 360 degree turn.

"Very, very much," I replied.

"Would you like to feel my breasts, baby?"

I nodded ever so slightly, amazed and shocked that this was really happening.

She walked toward me and her breast swayed with every step. She took my right hand, and lifted it to her left breast. I gently squeezed the firm flesh and brought my left hand up to her right breast. I placed the palms of my hands under them and lifted to feel their heft.

"A woman's nipples are very sensitive," she told me as my graduate-level course in how to please a woman began. "Take them between the tip of your finger and your thumb and gently pull and twist them."

As I followed her instruction, her eyes shut and a soft low moan erupted from her mouth. The tip of her tongue appeared between her parted lips and she slowly worked it in and out of her mouth as I worked her erect nipples.

"Take them into your mouth, baby," she insisted. "Oh, yeah, that's it. Suck on it. A little harder. Yes. You've got it. Just like that. Now, gently bite it with your teeth. That's it...nice and gentle like that. Now that other nipple. Oh..."

Her hand had found my cock again and she was slowly working the shaft with her small warm hands. "Are you sure you haven't done this before? You're really good at it."

"No!" I said with a bit of panic in my voice. I was afraid she might think I had lied to her to take advantage of the situation.

She looked up and me and smiled. "Relax. I'm only kidding." She took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom.

My eyes wondered down to the panties that covered her ass as her hips switched back and forth under the thin fabric. When we reached her room, she commanded me to lie on the bed. I immediately followed her instructions, propping my head up on two pillows. My erect penis pointed straight up my belly towards my face, and I looked down to notice a drop of pre-cum had formed at the tip. I reached down and spread it onto the sensitive part just underneath the head and began to trace small circles as I watched Aunt Kathy standing at the foot of the bed.

She seemed to be thinking about something a bit too hard, but then a rue smile spread across her naughty face and she seemed to have made up her mind.

"Would you like to see the rest of me?" she asked.

"Very much so!" I replied.

She walked to the edge of the bed and spun around so she was looking at me over her back. She hooked her thumbs under the edges of panties, pressed her butt out and up, and slowly brought the fabric down to her ankles. I could clearly see the lips of her vagina between her legs. Nothing in my life had looked so good. Her butt was full and firm and hid her anus from view. She stood erect and spun back around to face me. Her dark pubic hair was trimmed very short and she was shaved bald where the pubic hair met the lips of her vagina. There was no hair surrounding her pussy lips at all.

She walked toward me and jumped onto the bed climbing in between my legs at the knees. Without a word, she took my erect penis from my hand, and lowered her mouth directly onto the head, sucking it into her mouth. I felt her tongue roll around the head of my penis and a small gasp slipped from my mouth.

She looked up at me with those gorgeous big green eyes, and lowered her mouth until the full length of my cock was buried in her throat. I could feel her lips touching my scrotum. It was just too much for my virgin cock.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned her.

She pulled her head up slightly so that only about half of my cock was in her mouth and she started working her head up and down very quickly making sure the head of my dick never left the warm, inviting confines of her mouth.

"Ahhhh!" I erupted a long rope of sperm into her mouth, and then another, and another, and another. All this time she kept my dick in her mouth and swallowed feverishly, making sure none was wasted.

After about 45 seconds, she let my dick pop out of her mouth and licked the last of the cum from the tip of my penis. "Now, isn't that better than fantasizing about me?"

"Damn," I whispered, "so much better."

"Are you ready for your next lesson, baby?" she said as she started working her way up my body. She positioned her lovely vagina over my face and said, "Now, it's your turn to make me cum with your mouth. Eat my pussy, baby."

The smell was strong, but not unpleasant. I tentatively licked her slit and tasted the slightly acidic taste of a woman's love juice for the first time. "Not bad," I thought to myself.

I began to explore her pussy with my mouth with absolutely no idea of what I was doing. I found the mouth of her vagina and pushed my tongue into the hole. I started working it in and out like a dick, assuming that that is what I was supposed to do.

"Let me show you, honey," she said as she brought her hands to the lips of her pussy. She slowly spread them apart and pointed to her clitoris above the vagina. "This is my clit, baby, and it is sensitive like the underside of you penis. Use the flat part of your tongue to stimulate it."

I did as I was instructed, and she immediately started moaning. "That's it. Oh, yeah, just like that."

I felt her body begin to tense up and her legs began to squeeze my head. I had my hands on her butt, and I felt the strong muscles of her butt begin to flex as well. Clearly, I was doing something right. After a couple of minutes she moaned, "I'm going to cum!"

At that moment it dawned on me that I had no idea what happens when a woman had an orgasm. Did they ejaculate like a man? I prepared myself for whatever was next, and kept licking like my life depended on it.

"FUCK!" she yelled as her entire body tensed up. I released her butt, reached up and grabbed a nipple in each hand and pulled, probably a bit too hard. Her legs were squeezing my head like a vise and I couldn't breathe, but I was damned if I was going to complain!

I kept licking not realizing that her clit was now unbearably sensitive, and she pulled her pussy away from my mouth. "Okay. Okay," she whispered as her chest heaved in the afterglow of her orgasm. "Give me a second to recover."

She scooted down my body until her pussy was on my pelvis above my fully erect penis and she laid her massive breast down on my chest. It felt every bit as good as I had imagined. I could feel her nipples pressing into my hairless chest as she breathed deeply in and out, the tangle of her hair all over my face.

"That was great," she complemented me.

I wrapped my arms around her and we lied in that position for a long while, simply enjoying the nakedness of our skin pressed together. I hoped this moment would never end. But, then it did.

Aunt Kathy climbed off of me, took me by the hand, and said, "Come on. I've got something I want you to do for me."

What in the world could it be, I wondered. Kathy led me down the stairs and to the sliding glass door that opened onto the deck. When we got outside, I could hear the waves crashing against the beach and feel the warm salt air blowing off of the Gulf. If felt great.

Kathy released my hand and walked over to the railing on the deck, facing out toward the sea. She crossed her arms in front of her on the railing, and bent over at the waist placing her heavy breasts on her crossed arms. Her beautiful big butt was high in the air and she spread her legs a bit so that I could just make out the swollen lips of her stimulated pussy in the moonlight. She stood on her tiptoes to accentuate her upturned ass.

"Come here, baby. It's time to become a man."

I needed no more urging. I walked up behind her and placed the head of my cock at the opening of her vagina.

"Let me guide you at first so you don't hurt me," she said.

Vysis
Vysis
779 Followers
12