Aunt Lilith Ch. 05

Story Info
They meet a dead woman.
2.6k words
4.52
9.1k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

"Bon jour, monsieur! Did you know that we've literally been having sex in some form all night long? I don't think that you fell asleep at all. Then again, you're an angel now. You don't require sleep anymore, trust me. I think that you should know that you can now stretch your wings whenever you wish, but I wouldn't that in public, of course. People wouldn't understand, to put it mildly," Lilith teased Maurice as she noted the sunrise.

"Believe me, I feel like I've been having sex all night long and it feels awesome! I'm not even fucking sore, Aunt Lilith! Normally, my cock would need to stay limp for a while, for fear of damage to it from overuse, but not this morning! How many times did I cum in each of your holes, anyway?" Maurice laughed as they snuggled for a while in bed.

"I'm not sore, either, but I haven't been sore in ages. I'm going to love watching you now and then fuck other women and seeing their reaction when you have no trouble going for more and more rounds of sex. I think that women are not used to that from men. Men, even the studliest men, are made to stop, recover, and fuck another chick later, not to keep going with the same woman. You, of course, can and will do both, and that will make them shake their heads, but they probably won't figure it out, thankfully. At least not unless you show them your wings and your full angelic glory!" Lilith giggled as she kissed his face repeatedly.

"Breakfast or shower first?" Maurice asked her.

"Neither. Let's watch some TV, please. I haven't really had much time to do that, so it would be fun to do so. And then, my dear nephew, we can shower so that I can suck you off and take you deep inside me from behind again!" Lilith smiled mischievously.

"And I can rim you, of course," Maurice told her, "actually, as your bottom is always clean, there's no reason that I can't rim you while you watch TV, in fact."

"Really? You'd do that for me? Mind if I'm on my knees rather than my belly, with my wings outstretched as you lick my ass?" Lilith asked him, "I always wanted to imitate some pre-Raphaelite nudes while some guy or girl eats my ass!"

"Go for it. I just want to taste that sweet derriere of yours!" Maurice told Lilith as she knelt and watched some news on TV.

It wasn't too much longer before Lilith had to really try hard to not think about Maurice's tongue as it licked her butt. She enjoyed every second of it, even if the analingus put shivers up her spine and made her very wet. She tried not to get too into it right then, but it was impossible to focus on the news, even the international kind, as her nephew's tongue slid along her crack to taste and kiss her puckered hole. Maurice certainly knew his way around her ass and he obviously enjoyed pleasuring her that way, much to her delight. Yes, she could get used to having her bottom licked that way, whatever else she did, and she certainly planned to return the favor a lot!

For Maurice, he couldn't help but devour that fine booty as Lilith waved it in front of him, his tongue exploring the hell out of her tush. He loved how she tasted, of course. Her bottom was absolutely delicious, and while he had tasted many that were quite yummy, hers was far more than usual, no doubt in part due to her being an angel and having celestial flesh. She didn't have any hair on her ass at all and that smoothness and sleekness felt quite sensual to the touch and to the tongue. The way that she reacted to him, by putting her back into it, even as she tried to concentrate on the TV, that made things all the better, as he knew that he had a real impact on her body and soul alike.

Finally, of course, it was too much and Lilith gushed onto the bedspread as Maurice continued rimming her. She slumped onto the mattress and her wings retracted into her body as she did so, even as Maurice leaned over her, admiring her back and bottom as well as the back of her legs. Lilith giggled and pressed her ass against his dick, trapping him once more between her buns. Her intentions were unmistakable, so Maurice easily yielded to her wishes and eased his cock into her butt from behind.

"Oh, fuck me, that's glorious! I really do love being sodomized by you! Especially like this!" Lilith declared as she stretched her wings yet again and urged him to keep buggering her.

"And I love to sodomize you, Aunt Lilith, trust me on that!" Maurice told her as he slammed repeatedly into her ass.

"Watching the news like this is very nice, especially as I can picture the anchorman in a threesome with us, your dick up his butt while he fucks me in the ass and then vice versa. Can you imagine the fun with that? And don't even try to tell me that you have no bisexual tendencies. I can just tell that you do! I know that I do, for certain! I would love to be in a train with you and another man, followed by one with you and another woman, and then maybe a four-way train with all four of us lined up. Oh, and double penetration, even triple penetration, my dear!" Lilith egged him as she met his hips, stroke for stroke, thrust for thrust, in equal measure to his own lust.

"You are such a woman after my own heart!" Maurice laughed as he pounded Lilith and they watched TV together.

"I should hope so, being your auntie!" Lilith teased him as they really got into the act.

"This just in. A major fire broke out in Stockholm, Sweden, today, burning its way through roughly twenty percent of the city, killing more than 3,000 people, and causing more than a billion Euros worth of property damage so far. It has not yet stopped burning at all. The exact cause of the fire is far from certain, but the Stockholm police and fire services have refused to rule out arson as a possible cause, at least until the fires are put out.

"According to key sources in the Swedish government, there is considerable fear as to a possible terrorist organization being behind this particular fire, which has already been labeled the worst blaze in Swedish history. The King of Sweden has already announced plans to visit the areas damaged by the flames, as soon as they are put, and insurance payouts are now threatening to overwhelm the system, which the Prime Minister has stated will likely require emergency funding to defray the costs," the newsman announced, just as Maurice came inside Lilith's ass.

"My God, that is truly horrific! This couldn't have been...you know? It was just mere mortals doing this, right?" Maurice asked as he got ready to shower with Lilith, who showed no signs that she had just been butt-fucked at all.

"I'm afraid that it was. Excuse me for the intrusion, but it's high time that we met, anyway. My name is Ursula, and I'm a ghost," a voice behind them spoke.

"A ghost? Don't ghosts usually avoid contact with humans?" Maurice asked the specter, apparently a female one.

"Yes, but you're not human anymore, either of you. You're angels. So, I want this clear, please. I don't mind you two hanging out here and fucking, trust me. I just don't want you getting any ideas of expelling me from my home and sending me to the hereafter. I don't care what lies beyond. I want to stay here. This is my home and I want to live here forever...okay, not live, but haunt here. You get the idea.

"Also, any mortal women who happen to visit you, all well and good, but I reserve the right to possess their bodies for a short time so that I can experience sexual congress again. I haven't been fucked since 1942, when I was betrayed by my husband, a Nazi collaborator who was incensed that I left him and took up with another man who shared my anti-Nazi sympathies. He was also angry that the other man was Jewish, of course.

"Anyway, as a ghost, I can sometimes channel information from various places, across great distances, and what I saw...Let's just say that humans had nothing to do with it. It was a tall, celestial being, and yes, I do mean either an angel or a god. He was dark, large, and very hostile looking...

"He also had a flaming sword, that was what he used to smite the city of Stockholm with fire, and he intends to spread the flames until they consume the whole place, which is why they can't put out the blaze at all. The fire isn't a normal one, which is why the fire services are overwhelmed. Stockholm is being razed to the ground and nothing can stop it from happening at all. The world will have to watch helplessly as the Swedish capital is destroyed.

"It was some kind of Old Testament-style judgment on man or whatever, and he took it quite seriously. From what I could sense of him...and he had a very masculine aura to him, he was not done. Expect to see more slaughter again, very soon. I think that Jehovah is striking back at humanity for some reason, but I don't know why. There was some definite hate or malice to the man, to be blunt," Ursula declared, shaking Maurice up a little bit as he began to shower with Lilith.

"Very sad to hear, but if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a shower now, or rather, Lilith and I will. It's very nice to meet you, Ursula, as sad as your death and those of the strange heavenly being's victims were, of course," Maurice told her, starting to reach out for her before he recalled that she had no corporeal body.

"Why don't we let Ursula join us? I think that she would enjoy the company, even if she can't touch us, and it's not as if she'll take up any actual space," Lilith suggested, making both Maurice and Ursula happy now.

"Well, I like that idea, if that pleases you, since Ursula seems very nice. I'd love to hear about life in the 1940s, anyway, some time. Plus, she can remote view some more things if she wishes," Maurice smiled as he encouraged Ursula to join them.

"Very well, then. I do enjoy the company, and incidentally, the two of you lovers are quite exciting to watch together. I love how insatiable you two were this week, seeing you roll around in bed and everywhere else in the house so much of late. I might not be able to fuck either of you, but I can watch, and my God, you're terrific in the sack! I wish that either my last love affair or my marriage or both had a tenth of the passion and ardor that you two shower on each other, pun intended. Speaking of which, would you fuck her while I watch now? Please?" Ursula requested, making both Maurice and Lilith grin, as he slid his dick inside his aunt's twat this time, once more from behind.

"Thank you for the compliments. Care to join us for breakfast. I know that you don't eat, but even so, we would enjoy your company," Lilith invited her.

"I love that idea," Maurice told the girls as he slipped his cock into his aunt's pussy again and began aggressively fucking her for the hell of it.

"Oh, God, woman, you have got to possess a woman or two...or three, and have this nice, thick dick deep inside you, trust me! Say, would you like to possess his ex-wife a few times?" Lilith suggested, even as Maurice drove deeper into her cunt.

"Yes, and make that stupid bitch remember just what she gave up! Divorcing this man is a crime against sanity, if you ask me! The man was born to fuck and be fucked, in my humble opinion. How could any woman in her right mind give him up? I'll do her a favor and put her in bed with him until she realizes just what she's lost, the stupid, silly cunt! Trust me, Maurice, if I get inside her body, I might not want to leave it! She might be stuck inside her own skin, getting fucked hard by you for the rest of her life!" Ursula winked, but she was only half in jest...that dumb woman had thrown away her life, while Ursula had been robbed of hers...it wasn't fair, not fair at all.

"Oh, oui, that's the spot, take it...use it, own it, claim it...it's yours!" Lilith screamed aloud as Maurice pumped her good and hard in the shower, much to Ursula's voyeuristic pleasure.

"I'm taking notes, just so that you know. If you can get your ex-wife out here at all, she'll be a brand new girl before you know. Not in Lilith's league, of course, but you wouldn't recognize her as the same woman at all. So, do we have a deal? I can possess any mortal who visits this cottage? This is my home, after all. I might be of use for your political plans and who can really prove that it wasn't her doing all this? Who would believe her if she claimed that she was possessed by a ghost, oui? This will be lots of fun, assuming that Jehovah's mad temper tantrums don't kill everyone first," Ursula said as she breathed lustfully into Maurice's ear.

"Oh, I definitely want to be around for some threesomes that include Ursula in possession of some lucky mortal's body. The poor man or woman won't know what hit them, but they'll know that they've been well-fucked!" Lilith declared as she pushed back desperately at Maurice, eager to take in more of his dick...

She was seriously going to miss this cock when she was away, that much was clear...talk about motives to go for the jugular and smash her enemies! That was on her mind when Maurice came inside her and they dried off before heading to the kitchen so that he could cook for them. That was when the news update popped up on Maurice's smartphone, announcing that more information.

"This is an update regarding the Great Stockholm Fire, as some are now calling it. Our latest information shows that by now, more than thirty percent of the city has been burned out by this mysterious fire, which seems impervious to all known firefighting techniques and has claimed more than 9,000 lives, made more than 121,000 people homeless, and done more than 4 billion Euros' worth of property damage.

"Authorities are now evacuating entire precincts of the Swedish capital, while the Government has decreed a national state of emergency and imposed martial-law on the once magnificent city. One can only hope that some chemical or technology can produced or used which will stop the spread of this horrific blaze before it does more mayhem," the TV reporter announced as the live stream came through on Maurice's cell.

"Well, in that case, let's have some wine with our breakfast, shall we? More of the Shiraz?" Maurice asked Lilith as he started cooking up some Eggs Benedict for herself and him, complete with an excellent Hollandaise sauce.

Something told Maurice that, between it being the last full day before Lilith had to go, Ursula showing her presence and more than a little interest in possessing people, and this whole damn mess of who or what attacked Stockholm, it was bound to be one crazy day that he would remember for the rest of his life.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers