Aunt Liz's Family Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMmmmm, this water is nice," She said and I swear I was having flashbacks to every porno I've seen involving a hot tub. "You never really answered my question, you know."

I didn't say anything, not sure of what to do.

"The one I asked in the car, about what you like..."

"Oh."

"So... what is it?" She began to circle her fingers around on my thigh. "Boys... Girls... Both?"

"I ...don't know. I mean last night I..."

"Last night you had fun, I know, and that's very good" she gave a coy little smile, "but is that all?"

"I hope not."

She laughed, "I hope not either." She leaned in close and talked softly but demandingly into my ear as she stroked my inner thigh, "So, now what is it Honey... straight, gay, or both?"

"...Both."

"Good boy."

Almost as if on cue Becca and James came out and join us, Becca to my right and James to my left on the other side of his mom. Aunt Liz stretch out her arms behind me and James and leaned her head back against the edge of the tub, prominently displaying her gorgeous breasts up out of the water. "About time you two go in here."

I was trying hard not to stare but it was no use, in fact, the only thing that interrupted my dead lock on to my aunt's chest was Becca removing her top. Slowly pulling at the skimpy little strings that barely held her breasts encaged as it was. "You know, mommy, I can't get any attention when you flaunt yourself like that."

Aunt Liz smiled back at her. "Aw, baby, your breasts are just fine," she said as used the hand she had behind my shoulder to reach over and with one finger she help her daughter finish removing her top and flung it daintily over to the side. "Don't you think so?" she asked now looking at me.

"They're amazing."

"Yeah, well, they're still nothing compared to yours, mommy." This was the second time she used 'mommy' and it was getting more apparent that she was putting a little "innocent" and seductive tone into it. And at that moment I saw her turn towards her mother and hand came out of the water sliding up her mother's stomach to her chest where she began to squeeze and massage her swollen nipple much to her mother's pleasure as she let out a soft moan.

"You can have some too, if you'd like," My aunt said to me as if she was offering me nothing more than a piece of cake.

Becca had already started sucking hard on her mother's left tit so I decided to dive right in as well. She was eyeing me the whole way as my lips formed a seal around her mother's huge nipple and my hand attempted to cup the huge globe but it was too wonderfully big for just one. As I began to squeeze and suck I noticed instantly something warm, wet and sweet on my tongue. It was her breast milk! I almost jumped back in shock at this most unexpected surprise but Becca reached out and pulled my head firmly back into her mother's bosom. She was smiling as she kept her lips locked onto her mother and her eyes locked on me, knowing how unexpected this treat was for me. And what a treat it was! I had never drank breast milk before although I must admit it had always sparked an erotic curiosity. And all this time my aunt just lied back and let us suckle, moaning lightly with almost every breath.

Becca's hand had worked its way from the back of my head, pushing me into her mother's chest, to now the inner part of my knee and slowly caressing its way up my thigh. I moved in closer to my aunt, putting my right leg over her left so that I was almost sitting on her lap. I noticed Becca had done the same, although she put her right leg on top of her mother's right leg so that she was straddling her.

I was almost lost in the moment until I heard something lifting out of the water on the other side of the hot tub. It was James pulling something out of the water...his swimsuit. I felt guilty him not getting any part of this action, in fact he had been pretty much ignored the whole time, so I decided the only thing to do was invite him over with a gesture of my hand and a tilt of my head. But just laughed and said, "Nah, you got it covered over there, I'm just watching right now."

The feel of Becca's hand reaching into my swimsuit brought me back to the two ladies next to me. She was pulling at the hem, letting me know she wanted them off...NOW. And who was I to deny that? I quickly shifted, shuffled and pulled my shorts off and tossed them over the side of the tub. Now, with nothing left in her way, Becca reached down and grabbed my cock that had been aching for some attention since we got into the water. Her fingers moved all over my cock, from the top of the head, down the shaft, down to my balls, and ever so briefly down even further almost touching my ass hole where she stopped and then worked her way back up. She squeezed and tugged lightly, and then gradually she gave me broader strokes as her little fingers tightened around me.

After several minutes of this she let go, much to my disappointment, but then she also stopped sucking on her mother's tit, which we had been doing nonstop since we started. She repositioned herself between her mother's legs, sitting with her back to her. Then, she grabbed my cock and pulled me over to her until I was on her lap, straddling her. I started to lean in and without hesitation she pulled me in the rest of the way and we kissed. It was a very passionate kiss, our lips pressed firmly together and our tongues trying their hardest to intertwine. I think this is something we both had wanted to do for many years.

My hands road up her slender little body for the first time as we kissed, up her sides, over her shoulders, my fingertips lightly up her neck, tracing over ever inch, and then back down. I cupped her breasts and gently rubbed her nipples with my thumbs and she moaned into my mouth. But now she had her arms wrapped around me and my cock was just poking her stomach, needing badly for somewhere to go.

Sensing the desire to move forward, Aunt Liz grabbed the strings on both sides of her daughter's bikini bottom, pulled them loose, and with a little shifting by Becca, Liz pulled off the last piece of clothing separating her daughter and her nephew.

We broke our kiss finally as we started to reposition ourselves. I stood back off of Becca's lap, she raised herself up in front of her mother, while her mother stretched a little and then closed her legs together so her daughter could sit back down on her lap. Becca spread her legs and I moved forward to her. She started to wrap her legs around me as I got closer. I leaned in to kiss her again and then I whispered into her ear, "God, I've wanted you for so long. Are you ready?"

She answered my grabbing my cock on pulling me to her. The tip of my head was now nestled at the opening of her pussy. She guided my cock up to her clit and back down her slit and we both let out deep moans. Then she bit her lip, looked into my eyes and let go.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

With that, I pushed my self into her; the head of my cock splitting it's way into her virgin hole. It was so incredibly tight and warm, even compared to the hot tub water around us, she let out a deep gasp and I was only halfway in. I gave her a moment to breathe but she impatiently tightened her legs around me to pull me farther into her. An intense look of pain and pleasure washed over her face as she hung her head back against her mom, clenched her eyes shut and dropped her mouth open. "Mommy..." she struggled to get out.

"It's ok honey, I told you it hurts at first and you shouldn't take too much. Just relax now." She said comforting her freshly popped daughter.

"I want more, Mommy..." she pleaded.

"That's my girl," Liz said and then looked at me and smiled. "Mommy's little girl said she wants more."

Without hesitation I pushed in as far as I could go and my cousin let out a loud moaning, "OOOOoooohhhh..." I gave her a moment to savor it while I kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. Then, "More," she pleaded again.

I put my hands up on the edge of the tub on either side of these two gorgeous ladies and I began to pull my cock out. She wrapped her hands around my back and tried to claw me, as if she didn't want me to go out, just in. And just as she started to whimper and whine I pushed myself back into her, causing an even louder, "OOOOOOHHHH..." than before.

And I continued fucking her just like this, each time I'd move outwards she'd dig her nails into my back and then moan loudly as I drove myself back into her. It was a slow but steady rhythm and we were all enjoying it, even her mother who was cupping and massaging her daughters breasts to the beat of our sex. And as for James, he was getting one hell of a show.

I began pumping even harder as her tight pussy started to allow my cock to move more freely. Her long and loud moans turned into short and quick gasps and "Uh, uh, OHH, uh, oh, UH, ooh," scattered in between. The water was splashing all around as I grinded her up against her mother, who was pushing back against me as I pushed towards her daughter.

Her legs started to lose their lock around me so I grabbed behind her knees and held them up as much as I could to get good leverage as I pounded her sweet young body. She grabbed onto her mother's arms for support and proclaimed between breaths, "Mommy... mommy I'm gonna... cum for him."

"Good, baby, cum for him, cum all you want for your cousin."

Now, with her mother's permission she let out a scream, "uh, oh god, oh, AAHHOOOOHHHhhhhhh, oh god...." Her entire body tensed up and her pussy contracted around my cock causing me to groan aloud and cum with her. My balls released a load like I've never felt before deep into my cousin's pussy causing me to say "oh god," myself. We collapsed there on top of Aunt Liz and all she could do was hold us up. We sat there for a moment like that, Aunt Liz on the bottom, me sitting on her knees straddling both women, Becca in between us, and my cock still inside her.

But that wasn't the end. "Alright kids, get up, Becca get up here," she patted the edge of the jacuzzi next to her. Reluctantly we parted our embrace, my softening cock slipped out of her, and she sat up on the edge out of the water. Liz got up and stretched briefly then sat back down facing her daughter and spread her legs. "Mmm... now let's see what we have here..."

For the first time I got a look at her pussy, it was pink and puffy with only a little bit of neatly trimmed hair up on top. And an even better look when Liz took two fingers parted her daughter tender pussy lips. With her other hand she inserted a finger as far in as she could go and pulled it back out, with some cum. "MMMmmm..." she said again as she took the finger and sucked it clean.

She then beckoned me over with her finger before she stuck it back in and pulled out even more cum. She didn't have to say anything I knew what she was going to do. So I opened my mouth and sucked every bit of the mixture of my cum and my cousin's pussy juices off of my Aunt's finger. Then she took another scoop for Becca, who happily swallowed it all. James even came over now, after all this time, to get himself a taste of this.

"Dig in boys." Aunt Liz said.

Both James and I moved in between Becca's legs and put our faces down to her pussy. She lied back and spread her legs as far as she could to give us both better access. James started to put his finger in and then I just reached in with my tongue and started tongue fucking his sister. Then he followed with his tongue. We were both doing our best to eat out Becca's cream pie when I noticed she started moaning again.

Cheek to cheek, me and James assaulted her pussy. We tried to get our tongues inside her at the same time but found that if we alternated it worked better. Then one of us would go after her clit while the other would fuck her hole. In no time at all she was already panting and moaning loudly again.

Then James motioned something to me by tilting his head. I looked at him a little confused. He moved his hand up the back of her leg and rubbed her asshole with one finger. I nodded and moved down.

There was just enough room for me to work myself into position to get to her ass. I began to circle her puckered little hold with the tip of my tongue as James continued on with her pussy. I kept trying to work my tongue into her hole but she kept clenching every time.

Noticing my difficulty Aunt Liz helped out, "Baby, relax a little and let him in, just like I showed you before."

Hearing her say that was really hot. After all this so far I didn't any delusions, I knew this family had done at least some sexual contact before now. And just at the soothing sound of her mother's voice, Becca relaxed and let my tongue into her brown hole. I moved it in and out, twisted it around, and curled it up inside her, doing whatever I could possibly do with my tongue. It was bitter, but at least the hot tub water seemed to drown out the taste a bit. Nonetheless, it was having a good effect on her to have both her openings invaded by tongues so I wasn't about to stop the fun because of a strange taste.

I felt her start to squirm around and get louder and I knew she was close to cumming again. I started to finger her ass and only managed to get the second one pumping in and out before she started to scream in pleasure again. Her hole tightened up like a vice around my fingers and it wasn't for several moments until I was able to get them back.

Me and James both took seats on the edge of the tub out of the water, both of our cocks pointing straight out.

"Very nice boys," Aunt Liz said looking us over. "I guess it's time we helped you two out." She moved over to Becca who was still catching her breath. "Come on baby, now it's time to return the favor to these two nice boys."

The positioned themselves in front of us, Aunt Liz with James, and me with Becca. The knelt down on the hot tub seating and simultaneously sucked us off. Becca started out by running her tongue up and down the entire length, then concentrating on my head by putting her lips over it and swirling her tongue around. I let out a moan for her and Aunt Liz proudly gave some encouragement, "Good honey, keep that up and he'll cum for you in no time."

I looked over at her and James and she was having no trouble getting his fat cock completely insider her. I also noticed that she had a couple fingers up his ass that she was pumping in and out.

Becca started working more of my cock into her mouth, but obviously not as experience as her mother, she was having trouble with the whole thing at once. "Just swallow it baby," she urged her daughter on. And swallow she did, for a moment anyway. She had to back off quickly but she tried it again a few more times before going back to work on the head and using her hand to massage the shaft.

"Oh mom I'm gonna cum," I heard from James next to me. With that Becca started working even harder on me, I could tell she wanted me to cum at the same time. It didn't take much work, soon after James started to fill his mom's mouth with cum, I did the same for Becca.

The women made sure they had ever last drop they could get in their mouths, but they didn't swallow, or spit. Instead they switched partners, had us lay on our backs and kissed us, forcing the cum from Becca's mouth to James', and from Aunt Liz's mouth to mine. We lied there, the women on top of us, for a while swapping the cum back and forth before we all swallowed whatever we had. Then the women switched back to their original partners and we helped clean up anything that seeped out onto our faces by licking each other's lips, cheeks and chins clean.

A little while later we all got cleaned up and James and his mother retreated to their own separate rooms, but me and Becca decided to stay the night in her bed. Just sleeping...naked cousin and naked cousin...

12