Aunt Mary's Foot Job

Story Info
The story of how I got to receive my first footjob.
5.7k words
4.48
80.4k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Oldnakeddad for editing this story.

This did happen!

************

Since I was a kid, I always had a good relationship with my uncle's wife, Mary. She was a good person, talkative, had a lot of friends and was very easy to get along with. Mary was about five feet, seven inches tall, extremely white and had long red hair, blue eyes and a beautiful body (a MILF). Her skin was very, very soft and she had a very sweet voice.

Mary always treated me in a very special way so I've always been attached to her, always treated her better than my other aunts, etc. She always liked to talk to me, ask me how I was doing in school and how my friends were doing. I used to tell her, pretty much, everything that was going on in my life.

At some point, when I was a kid, I started to realize Mary had the most beautiful feet I'd ever seen so, in secret, I was looking at them, touching them or having them touch me as much as possible. I suppose that's when I figured out I had a foot fetish, though I didn't know what it was until I was older.

As you can imagine, I've always been crazy about her feet, because of how beautiful and soft they were, not to mention she takes very good care of them, always getting nice pedicures. I especially liked when she wore French pedicures because, in my humble opinion, it was the best one for her.

When I was thirteen or fourteen, she and my uncle moved far away from us, which broke my heart. A few years later, after I'd turned eighteen, my Dad found, and accepted, a really good job with a company in the same town and state where my aunt and uncle lived. Life was going to get better, for sure! I was going to be able to go to college and see Mary.

After we moved, Mary and I picked up our relationship as if we'd never lived apart...always chatting, joking around, etc. I started to find excuses to drop by Mary's house and I always tried to help her with whatever she needed since my uncle didn't have much time to spend with her during work days. They used to wait for the weekends to go out and do stuff together.

A couple of weeks later, I believe it was during the last days of May, I went to her house, told her I had Chinese food and, since I knew she liked it so much, I'd decided to buy enough for her and myself. It was seven o'clock at night so we put the dishes on the table and started to eat our Chinese food.

I'll never forget that night. Mary had worn tall, leather boots, tight jeans and a black T-shirt. I remember day-dreaming about taking her boots off and being able to touch her feet and do with them as I pleased. Later, I was getting ready to leave her house.

"I'd better go now."

"Aww! So soon? I was thinking of watching a movie. Maybe you'd like to join me?"

She gave me the sweetest smile and I gave her a big smile, too.

"Sure, I'd love to, Mary. You know I always love spending time with you."

I thought, 'Ugh, that was going too far, but the words are already out of my mouth! There's no taking them back.'

"I know, Sweetie, you're such a good guy. I've always liked spending time with you, too," she said with a smile on her beautiful face.

Then she walked to me and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. Back then, I suppose I thought I was in seventh heaven. So I helped her wash the dishes and clean the kitchen before we went upstairs. She had a room with a very thick and comfy rug, a huge TV with a video player.

"Would it be OK to watch a movie?

Apart from what I've already described, there were some boxes in the room. She'd bought some new decorations for her house but hadn't gotten around to putting them up because she didn't have anyone to help so the space in the room was reduced.

"What do you want to watch?" she asked.

It made no difference to me so Mary found the video 'Underworld', put it into the player and started the movie. She apologized for the reduced space in the room and went to her room. She was back within a minute with a blanket and two pillows (one for each of us). We sat on the rug, Mary placed the blanket next to her and we started to watch the movie. Though it wasn't wintertime, somehow the night was cooler than usual.

Then what I had been hoping for, happened! She took her leather boots and sweaty socks off and laid on her stomach! Her feet were visibly wet, but they looked so beautiful and soft. It was incredible. At that moment, I started to get hard. I felt embarrassed because I was still wearing the shorts I'd worn to the Gym. You can understand, it's easier to spot a boner inside a pair of shorts than if you're wearing jeans or pants.

To my surprise, her feet weren't stinky at all. They only had a slightly stronger scent. I don't know how to explain it other than, I suppose everyone is different and has different scents. I've always loved Mary's scent. I've never touched a girl who's had softer hands or feet than Mary.

After a few minutes of Mary laying on her stomach while I watched her sexy, soft feet, I had the biggest boner I'd ever had! At least, I thought so. Her feet were so close to me, but I couldn't touch them because she'd discover my fetish and probably think something awkward of me and I didn't want that!

As time went by, I couldn't take the torture of only being able to look at and want her feet! I thought, 'I'm going to go. This is bullshit!' Then Mary took the blanket, she had by her side, to cover herself. I saw my opportunity...it had to be now or never!

Within milliseconds, I decided I was ready to touch her feet however I could...with my dick, if possible! I didn't care about the consequences. I figured, 'the worst thing that can happen would be her asking me why I'm touching her feet' then I'd play a fool and that'd be the end of it.

"Mary, it's kind of cold in here, would it be OK if I cover myself with the same blanket you're using?"

"Of course, Sweetie. I don't see anything wrong with that."

She gave me a sweet smile and turned back to the TV to continue watching the movie. At that point, I thought, 'OK, Tiger, this is your once-in-a-lifetime chance. Don't screw it up!' I got under the blanket and, because of the reduced space in the room, I laid on my left side, behind Mary's feet.

I was able to cover myself only as far as under my knees. I used my feet to pull my shoes off to be more comfortable. I was moving to get myself into a better position, which didn't seem odd, when I made my move by using the forefinger of my right hand to make contact with Mary's feet.

I was laying with the boxes behind me. Mary's foot was as soft as always but very, very moist and sweaty. The sensation was to my liking and served to excite me more.

Since I noticed Mary wasn't saying anything, or taking her feet away from me, I moved my finger, very lightly, around her sole a few times so she'd think I was only trying to get into a better position, not actually meaning to touch her foot. Things continued the way they were going. Mary wasn't moving or saying anything, she appeared to be glued to the TV and the movie.

I was able to smoothly move close enough to Mary to try for the 'Big Game', if you know what I mean. I took a deep breath and, as I thought of what I wanted to do, my heart started to beat faster and faster...pounding! Looking back...it was quite the adrenaline rush.

Anyway, I smoothly pulled down my shorts and underwear, releasing my rock hard shaft. It took some time and patience, but I was able to pull them down all of the way and take my right leg out of them. I felt very scared and relieved at the same time. I was so close. I took another deep breath, as I looked up at the TV, and scanned around.

Mary was watching the movie, it didn't appear she had any idea of what was going on. Finally, I decided to continue with what I was doing because I didn't want to go on with my life asking myself, 'What would've happened if I'd done it?'

So I moved closer, took my dick into my right hand, pulled the skin back all of the way and then...I did it. I grew a set and moved more towards her foot and placed my dickhead onto her sole. The feeling was amazing! It was so soft, smooth and moist. I left it there for a minute, so as not to alarm her, then I slowly started to play with it by moving it softly around her sole, enjoying the softness and the sweatiness.

At moments, I'd move my cockhead towards her toes, place it at the bottom of her toes and she'd softly curl them over my head. The first time she did it, I got so scared because I thought I'd been busted, but nothing happened. She slowly released me from her grasp and I was able to move, again. I liked the feeling so much, I kept playing with it.

Every time the head went to the bottom of her toes, she curled them, grasping the head softly and holding it for a few moments, then released it again. I honestly couldn't believe what was happening, everything was perfect...or so I thought. Mary turned her body so she could lay on her left side, as I was.

"Aww. I'm so tired of being in the same position," she complained.

When she moved, I lost reach of her feet and my heart broke for a moment. Then she bent her knees and both of her feet were, again, next to my dick. I didn't lose any time and faked to be yawning and stretching so I could push my dick against her feet. Since I, usually, shaved myself, I didn't have any pubic hair.

I thought, 'Maybe I can get closer without her thinking anything about it.' So I did and, in the blink of an eye, I had both of her soles touching the base of my dick. I remember feeling chills going up and down my spine, her soft skin made me crazy. After I did that, I thought it'd be better to stay put for a while and simply enjoy her soft, smooth, sweaty touch throughout my whole dick and bald crotch.

Trust me, I was enjoying myself, very much, that night! Looking back at it, it was a dream come true.

As I was laying still, suddenly and to my complete liking, Mary started to move her feet very slowly and softly. I remember thinking, 'Maybe she likes what she feels? I hope this doesn't stop!' She continued moving her feet up and down my hard shaft, then I felt her toes curling, from time to time, all over my dick.

I became scared when its head started to drip precum and I was hoping none of it would fall onto her feet. I thought, 'If she feels it, she might want to take a look down there and see what was really happening', so I didn't move at all and tried not to think about it, letting her move as she pleased.

After a while, she stopped. Her feet were still touching my dick and crotch but she didn't move at all. Maybe she got tired? I didn't know. I remember thinking, 'Maybe this is the end of the fun.' So, I was trying to find a way to move away, pull up my underwear and shorts and leave.

By then, though, I could only think of going to the bathroom and finishing myself off! It wasn't easy to endure so much pleasure! It was perfect, but it was also torture when you've always wanted to release your load on the woman-of-your-dream's feet. Then Mary surprised me, again.

She made room between her feet, almost placing her soles facing each other and she moved her feet until my cockhead fell into the little space between them. She seemed to be rubbing her feet together, so softly and smoothly. My dickhead was in paradise! After so much pleasure, I felt my precum start to drip more and more and she was getting it all over her arches as she continued to rub her feet together.

At that point, I considered myself lucky. I felt the extra wetness and I'm sure she did, too. So, either she knew what she was doing and she liked it, or I was the luckiest son-of-a-bitch on earth! I thought, 'Well, I've gone this far, let's go all of the way with it and see where this takes us.' As she continued to move, I pushed my dick deeper between her arches.

I was wondering, 'Will she notice something wrong is happening or will she keep watching the movie?' I pushed all of the way in. I remember feeling her sweaty, soft and slippery toes and soles touching my balls and crotch. She wasn't fat and neither were her feet, but they were fleshy and felt very squishy.

I held my cock in there, enjoying the soft, sweaty feeling of her sexy feet and then her toes started to curl and uncurl, almost as if she was wiggling them. I felt her softly grasp my balls, holding them for a moment and then softly releasing them as she lightly pulled on the skin of my sac. It was seventh heaven!

Mary did that over and over and over and then, she moved one foot up to my cockhead and gave the same treatment to it, curling and uncurling her toes, squeezing and softly pulling on the head until it slid out of her grasp. That continued for a long time, and she'd switch, regularly, to having both of her arches wrapped around my cock and, either holding me there for a moment or, caressing it softly between her feet.

As time went by, the movie was nearing its end. My confidence grew stronger each time I felt her take my dick between her arches and hold it there. I started to softly hump away at her feet. She didn't say a word so I knew, she knew, what was happening and she was OK with it.

I was waiting to see when she'd say anything about it because I was intrigued. As I was humping her feet, she caressed my face.

She tightened the grip her feet had on my cock so tight, I wasn't able to move in or out. I thought, 'I might be in trouble!' Mary was still looking at the TV screen.

"I've known, since you were a boy, you love my feet. I remember seeing you get hard when I'd touch you with them. I used to think it was because you were only a kid and the soft touch of a woman could easily excite you, but I didn't realize you liked them so much you'd have the guts to place your dick on my soles. Surely, you were hoping I'd play with it without realizing what I was doing? Am I right?"

My heart was pounding! I knew I'd been busted, but something deep inside of me told me I wasn't in trouble, yet, I wasn't completely sure.

"I'm sorry, Mary. I couldn't help it. You're right, I've always liked...no, I take that back. I've always loved your feet and not only them, but everything about you. I love how beautiful you are, how easy it is to talk to you, how white and soft your skin is, I love how your hands and feet are always sweaty! I love everything about you!"

Her grip loosened and her right foot started to move, caressing my dick, which was starting to get soft as a result of Mary stopping me from moving between her feet and how much pressure she'd applied to keep it from moving.

"Are you telling me the truth?"

She turned around to look at me in the eyes.

"Are you really telling me the truth?"

I replied, with as much honesty and courage as I could gather at that moment.

"Yes, I'm totally honest with you. I know what I did was wrong and I betrayed your confidence, but it was like a dream come true! I had to do it because I didn't know if I'd ever have a chance like this, again. A chance to be this close to the woman I have always admired and dreamed about!"

Mary's eyes became watery. I was able to see it since the room wasn't dark.

"Wow, Rick. No one has ever told me anything like that. Not even your uncle."

She looked down for a moment.

"Lately, he's been a dick to me."

Since her feet were still caressing my dick, I didn't think moving away from it would've been a good idea so I placed my right arm around her waist, pulled her T-shirt up, in the back, with my left hand and gave her a sweet kiss on her lower back.

"I'd never treat you like that, Mary. You're like a shining star to me...a Goddess. I'd never do anything to hurt you."

Mary placed her right hand on my cheek.

"I know."

She smiled and moved her right foot up my dick and curled her toes, in a very loving way, at the cockhead. It felt so good, I was rock hard, again, in a second! I closed my eyes and moaned softly as she applied the right amount of pressure with her toes. I could've cum if she'd continued a while longer.

"Well, since we've played this long, it's only fair that I allow you to cum on my feet, besides, you told me it's been your dream for a long, long time. I think it'd be good for you if it became true...at least once!"

She looked around.

"Get me my boots?"

I obeyed and gave them to Mary. She took her feet off of me and placed them back into her boots. I didn't understand and I guess my face was showing it.

"Don't look at me like that. I don't want my feet to get dirty, that's why I put my boots back on. I told you I was going to make your dream come true, didn't I? Now, pull your pants up and follow me to my bedroom."

I did as she asked and, as soon as I entered her bedroom, I couldn't believe what was going on or what Mary and I had told each other. I grew excited, quickly climbed onto the bed and took my shorts and underwear off, again. Mary came to the bed to join me, gave me the sweetest kiss on my cheek and then looked down at my dick.

"It seems 'little Rick' is all grown up, now! The size of your shaft is perfect!"

She flashed a very sexy smile at me and grabbed it with her hand.

"I'm going to do this only once. If we have a chance to do something, again, it has to be feet, only. I might not be in the best terms with your uncle, now, but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I felt I was cheating on him. Are we clear?"

As I enjoyed her soft hand on my dick, my heart broke.

"But, Mary! I've always dreamed of you sucking my dick, too! Please, can we make it only mouth and feet? Please, I beg you!"

I know! That sounded pretty lame, but at the moment, all I thought of was to beg for it. Then Mary looked at me in the eyes and squeezed my dick very hard.

"Look, Rick. Don't push your luck, OK? You've gotten much further, tonight, than you thought would be possible," she said in a serious tone of voice.

With her hand still on my dick, she loosened her grip and started to caress it, again. That's when I really pushed my luck. I moved towards her and quickly kissed her lips, softly and lovingly. I didn't want her to think things were getting out of control. Mary kissed me back while she massaged my dick, for about a minute, before she broke the kiss.

"Rick. You're making this difficult for me. Please try to respect my decision. I don't know if, maybe later, I'll change my mind."

At that point, I guess I understood what she wanted and, though it broke my heart, I nodded as a tear fell from my left eye and ran down my face. I don't know why, but it happened. She placed her free hand on my face, drying my tear, then she turned my face to her.

"Please, don't cry. I didn't say no. I'm simply not ready, yet. Or, I thought I wasn't."

She quickly and softly kissed my lips, quickly moved her head down, sucked my cockhead into her mouth and continued sucking me in until my whole, hard dick was inside of her mouth and my cockhead was partially down her throat. I felt her making swallowing motions as her throat muscles squeezed and pulled on my dickhead.

I was in paradise! It was as if she wanted to swallow my entire cock. She did that for as long as she could hold her breath and pulled away. She softly kissed my cockhead a few times and then my cheek.

"Does that make you happy? I hope so!"

I smiled and nodded at her.

"I love you, Mary!"

"I don't know why I'm doing this, Rick. Don't jump the gun, OK? I already feel confused as it is."

I pulled away from her. Then she sighed but I couldn't tell if she was annoyed with me or herself.

"Do you still want me to make you cum with my feet?"

I smiled at her.

"I want to cum, Mary. Are your feet still sweaty? I really love when they're sweaty. They feel softer and it makes me melt."

"You're really into my feet, aren't you? By the way, I know you love them when they are sweaty. I remember how excited you used to get when I went to your house and took my shoes off in your bedroom. I saw your little boner, you know! I knew you were always trying to touch my feet and that's why, sometimes, I'd let you bury your face in my soles or place them on your bare chest. I knew it made your day.

12