Aunt Mary's Foot Job Ep. 03

Story Info
Continuation of Aunt Mary's foot job story.
7.2k words
4.68
28.6k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of AUNT MARY'S FOOT JOB Ep.2. Link in my profile.

Thanks to Oldnakeddad for editing this story.

***********

It's been two weeks since the last time I saw Mary. We haven't been able to spend time together because it's been crowded at her house, lately. Her parents came to visit and 'the asshat' took a week off from work...it seems like forever since the wonderful evening we enjoyed together.

During that time apart, Mary and I continued to text each other using WhatsApp. Usually, it was only small talk, but I enjoyed the occasions when we'd talked about the moments we'd had together and how we felt about them. She continued to tell me we'd see each other as soon as it was possible. She also sent me a few pictures of her beautiful smile, her long, silky, red hair and her blue eyes, which I loved.

At times, during our conversations, I mentioned to her how much I wanted her to give me her feet, again, and I couldn't wait to be with her. Every time I did, she surprised me with pictures of her feet and told me she wanted to give them to me, too, and I shouldn't worry about it because it was going to happen.

The week went by and I continued wishing I could see her. I got a part-time job because I wanted to save some money so I could get a newer car, but with my college classes it was impossible to have a full time job unless I didn't care about my grades, which I did.

One night, I entered the house, after coming home from work, and heard my dad talking to my uncle (the asshat) on the phone. From what I could hear, they had some type of insect nest under their house. Apparently, it was pretty bad and they needed to hire a company to fumigate in order to kill the pests. Apparently, the house was going to be closed for, at least, four days and then it needed to be ventilated for a couple of days before anyone could re-enter without any danger.

I didn't interrupt and sat on the couch as my dad continued to talk with my uncle. As the conversation progressed, I heard my dad tell my uncle that Mary could stay with us during that week while things were finished with their house. Did I hear right? Mary...in my house...for a week! Oh, boy! I got lucky, again! Soon after that, my dad hung up the phone and told mom what was going on. I heard all of the details of the story, but something was missing.

"Dad? Isn't our guest bedroom too small for two adults? How are they going to be comfortable in there?"

"Oh, no, buddy. Your uncle isn't coming. He has to travel because of his work so he's going to be away for two weeks."

I couldn't believe what I'd heard. Not only was I going to have Mary in my house for a week, but also without my uncle around! I kept my cool and pretended not to care, but I was very happy and excited inside.

My mom made dinner and we chatted about my job, the gym and college for a while. Then I finished my food, took my dishes to the dishwasher and helped my mom clean the kitchen. Afterwards, I told her I was tired and wanted to go to my bedroom to get some rest so she gave me a good night kiss. I went upstairs, entered my bedroom, grabbed my phone and started to text Mary.

Rick: Hi, Mary. Can we chat?

Mary: I don't see why we can't.

Rick: Yeah, right.

Mary: You know what I mean.

Rick: I know. I meant, is it safe to chat? I don't know if you have any people around you who might read our conversation.

Mary: No, I'm only doing chores.

Rick: Ok. I'm wondering if you're aware of the news?

Mary: What news? Oh! I'm going to spend a few days in your house!

Rick: So, you knew and didn't tell me about it? :-(

Mary: Awww, I was going to tell you, but I was waiting to finish my chores so we could chat freely.

Rick: Alright. I'll believe you...this time. J

Mary: I bet you're very excited! *giggles*

Rick: Nah, I'm actually annoyed. I don't want you here."

Mary: *gasp* You little shit!

Rick: Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

Mary: Oh, so I guess you don't miss me which means you don't miss my feet, either.

Rick: I didn't say that!

Mary: *kiss* Alright, I know you need me because I need you, too, Rick. XOXO

Rick: You always know what to say to make me melt, Mary.

Mary: I'm not one hundred percent sure, but lately, my feelings for you seem to be getting stronger. I think you're not the only one who's in love here. *blush*

Rick: "Oh, come on!

Mary: It's true, Rick. I just told you how I feel. It's up to you if you believe it or not.

Rick: Really! You're not saying it just to make me feel better?

Mary: No, I'm not. That's not the type of person I am, Rick. You should know that by now.

Rick: You've made me the happiest guy on Earth!

Mary: You're making me very happy, too! I don't know where this will take us, but whatever happens...don't ever change, please.

Rick: Never, Mary. You'll always be my first and only love, I promise.

Mary: OMGosh, you're so cute! XOXOXOXOXO

Rick: You bring out the best in me.

Mary: I don't think you have any idea what it means to a girl when a guy tells her that. Thank you. XOXO

Rick: Love me, Mary. That's all I've ever dreamed about. I don't think I'm asking for much, am I?

Mary: No, you're not, Rick. Don't worry, we'll sort things out, but remember, I need time to think about how to best solve 'this situation', Ok? I know it's hard, but you have to be patient with me.

Rick: I will be. I promise.

Mary: Alright. I really do need to finish what I'm doing. I don't want to go to bed too late. I'll see you tomorrow, Ok? At your place!

Rick: I still can't believe it, but yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.

Mary: I'll see you tomorrow, what?

Rick:?

Mary: I'll see you tomorrow, what?

Rick: I'll see you tomorrow, princess.

Mary: OMGosh! I love when you call me princess!

Rick: Yeah, but you never call me prince or anything.

Mary: I didn't think you'd like it. Guys are always trying to be so tough and manly, but I'll see you tomorrow, my prince. I love you! XOXOXOXO

Rick: This is the first time you've told me that!

Mary: Yes, it is. *blush*

Rick: You're making me very happy, Mary! You mean the world to me.

Mary: And you're making me very happy, too. Now, we both have to get to bed, so night, night love.

Rick: Nighty night, Mary.

Since the last night we were together, Mary and I had bonded more and, at some point during our texts, I started calling her princess. She liked it so much that, when I didn't do it, she pretty much demanded that I do it.

************

When I woke up the next day, it was actually slightly late. I rushed into the bathroom, took a quick shower, dressed and rushed to college. I didn't have any breakfast because, if I had taken the time, I would've been late for my class.

I went on with my day and, once I was done at college, I left for work. While I was driving there, I stopped at McDonald's to eat something before I continued on my way. I was working at an electronics shop selling computers, TVs, cameras, cell phones and any other electronics you can imagine. I finished my shift and went to the gym. I didn't work-out a full routine, that evening, only a few minutes on the bicycle, some push ups and abs, then I took a shower at the gym, dressed and went home.When I got there, I parked my car on the driveway and I went inside. After I heard the voices of my mom and dad in the kitchen, I went there, too.

"Hi, Mom and Dad!"

"Hi sweetie, how are you?" mom said.

"I'm fine. It was a long day so I'm very tired."

"Alright, why don't you get settled? I'll let you know when dinner is ready. Oh! I almost forgot, Mary is upstairs in the guest bedroom. She's having a problem with her laptop and asked me if you'd help her out with it?"

"Fine, Mom, I'll go see what the problem is."

I pretended not to care, but my heart started to beat faster as I knew I was, finally, going to be with Mary and hold her in my arms, again. Still pretending to be very tired, I slowly walked out of the kitchen, went upstairs to the door of the guest bedroom and knocked.

"Come in," Mary said.

I opened the door and went inside, closing the door behind me.

"Hi," I said in a shy tone of voice, but with a smile.

Mary was lying on the bed. She turned around and, when she saw me, gave me the most beautiful smile ever. She got off of the bed, came to me and softly and lovingly kissed me on the lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed for about two minutes. At that point, I was actually worried about someone opening the door and catching us kissing.

"Hi, handsome. Did you miss me?"

I hugged her tighter.

"You know I did! I love you, Mary."

She kissed me, again.

"I know you missed me. I missed you, too, baby."

Then she softly kissed my neck and right cheek.

"Mom said you had a problem with your laptop. Do you want me to help you with it?"

She giggled.

"There's no problem with my laptop, you boob! That was my excuse to have her send you to my bedroom. You're so innocent, sometimes...it's really cute."

She gave me a quick peck on my lips and smiled. Every time she kissed me, it made me want her more. She was still in my arms, but with her head against my chest. I guess she'd really missed me. I sensed she was enjoying the moment, but I was growing restless. I had to ask.

"Mary?"

"Huh?"

"I don't want you to think I'm a selfish prick but..."

"But?"

I sighed.

"Give me your feet, Mary! I can't take this any longer. It's been so long, I can't get it out of my head."

She lifted her head from my chest and looked at me in the eyes.

"I will. I've been thinking about it, too, and just so you know, I've had a hard time, too. I really wanted to be with you and spend time with you. Have you noticed what I'm wearing?"

She took a couple of steps back, away from me. I looked at her and saw, apart from wearing a pair of tight, teal jeans and a lovely white T-shirt, she was wearing a pair of sexy boots. They were teal color, like her jeans, and were a few inches over her ankles. Then I understood...she really was thinking of me.

"Wow! You look so beautiful and sexy and I imagine the boots..."

She didn't let me finish. Mary had walked towards me and placed her right hand on my left cheek.

"The boots are to keep my feet nice and sweaty. I know you like them moist. Also, they make me look super sexy, don't they?" she giggled and I nodded.

"I can't argue with that!"

I softly kissed her lips.

"Are your feet sweaty, now?"

"You have no idea! I've been wearing these boots since around two o'clock this afternoon so I could make my feet as sweaty as possible for you."

She kissed my cheek.

"I can't get you out of my mind, either, Rick. Trust me, it's been as hard for me as it's been for you. I already have a plan for tonight but we have to be careful not to alert anyone. So tonight, after everyone goes to sleep, I'm going to do a walk-around, to make sure they're really asleep, and then I'll go to your bedroom...so leave the door unlocked, OK?"

I couldn't believe what I'd heard from Mary. I'd never felt, as I did with her, with any other girl. It was as if she'd been sent from heaven to be my soulmate.

"Alright. I'll leave my door unlocked, but please, Mary, don't leave me waiting. I can't wait much longer, this is driving me crazy."

"I won't, baby. I want your dick between my soft feet and I want you to cover them with your spunk as many times as you can."

Damn! Mary really knew how to turn me on. I kissed her one more time and went to my bedroom.

"Dinner's ready!" mom called out.

I went downstairs to have dinner with the family. We had a nice time chit-chatting and recalling family vacations and other good memories. When dinner was over, I was going to help my mom as I always did.

"Oh, it's fine, Rick, I've got this. Besides, I know guys don't like to do dishwashing or any other home tasks," she giggled.

"Alright, fine with me. Seems like you have help, Mom, so I'm going to go upstairs and get some rest."

"Good night, sweetie, I'll talk to you tomorrow," mom said and gave me a good night kiss.

"Good night, Mom. Good night, Mary," I said.

"Good night, Rick," Mary said as she started to help mom clean up.

I went upstairs and left the door unlocked as she'd asked me to. I couldn't wait for Mary to come to my bedroom. I undressed, leaving only my underwear on as I'd planned to get rid of it as soon as I saw my princess enter my bedroom.

The wait was 'not' a short one as my parents took their sweet time to fall asleep. I tried watching the movie, The 300, on my cell phone so I could kill some time and, when it was over, I opened NetFlix and looked for a show to watch. After an episode of The Walking Dead, the battery was very low so I plugged-in the phone to charge it.

There were no signs of Mary and I was getting impatient, but I laid there, on my bed, waiting and then it finally happened. I heard my door being opened and there she was. Mary quickly locked the door behind her and walked slowly to my bed.

"I'm sorry I took so long, baby, but I wanted to make sure no one would catch me entering your room. I had to wait until I couldn't hear any noise coming from your parents' bedroom," she said in a low tone of voice.

She crawled onto my bed and kissed me. I was going to say something but she put her finger on my lips.

"Shhhh."

She sat by my right side, took her shirt off and my eyes were glued to her beautiful, round, perky and white love orbs. I wanted to suck on her boobs, so bad, but I wanted to let her lead. She seemed to be getting into it and I didn't want to ruin it for her...or me!

"Do you like my breasts?"

She looked so beautiful as she blushed, softly.

"You know I do, baby! They're the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen. That's why I can't take my eyes off of them."

"I'm happy you like them, I've always felt proud of my boobies! Not a lot of girls have pretty, natural breasts. These days, everyone is getting implants because they think their boobs aren't big enough or pretty enough."

I nodded.

"I feel very lucky, in so many ways! You're such a beautiful woman, you're lovable and you treat people so nice...you're my dream come true, Mary."

"Do you want to take my boots off, as you did last time, or would you rather I do it, myself?"

"I like doing it for you, but if you don't like it or would rather do it, yourself, I'm OK with that, too."

"It's fine, baby. If you like taking them off, you can do it. If I should feel like doing it myself, sometime, then I will. How about that?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

"That sounds good, what?"

"That sounds good, princess."

She giggled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Well, unwrap your presents. You've been waiting a very long time for this...and I have, too."

I nodded and started with her left boot by sliding the zipper down and, once I was able, pulled it off. She was wearing thin, white socks that reached slightly over the ankle. It was obvious they were wet and I started to rapidly get hard. I couldn't wait to feel her sweaty feet on my dick. I moved my hand up to her ankle to pull off her sock, but she stopped me.

"No! Not, yet. Take my other boot off, first, and then help me take my jeans off."

I obeyed and slid the zipper of her right boot down and pulled it off. Then, she unbuttoned and unzipped her very tight jeans. Mary had a curvy body with thick, firm, well-formed legs and a very nice bubble butt. I sat up, pulled her jeans off and admired her body for a moment. I think she liked the way I was looking at her because she smiled at me so sweetly.

"You really like my body, don't you?"

"It's a dream come true, Mary. You're everything I've always wanted."

"You make me feel so pretty and so loved! OK, now sit like before and finish unwrapping your presents."

I smiled and sat next to her, pulled my underwear off and tossed it to the left side of the bed. I was so hard, at that point, my dickhead was starting to hurt really bad. When Mary saw my dick, she knew I was in pain.

"What's wrong, Rick? The head is so red! Does it hurt?"

"Yeah! I don't know why, maybe it's because I've been waiting for this for so long. I'm much harder than I've ever been before and it also feels so dry. It's never felt like this before."

"Awww! I'm sorry we had to wait so long for this. Maybe I can moisten it with my feet and, if it's still hurting after a while, then I'll think of something else," she said in a very, very sexy way.

I pulled each of her socks off so I could finally see her feet, again. They were so moist and sweaty! I couldn't think of anything except feeling them on my cock, again. I kissed them for a moment, because I wanted to feel the softness on my lips, and then I let go of them.

"Mary, my boner is getting worse! Give me your feet, baby, please."

"I know. I think I can make you feel better by moistening it with my feet."

Mary quickly moved her soft, sweaty feet to my dick and softly wrapped the head between her sweaty, moist, soft and slippery arches. Mary softly slid her arches around my cockhead and I could feel how her feet were moistening it.

"Is it feeling any better?"

I nodded as she slid her feet over the rest of my dick...the feeling was amazing! Her soft, sweaty skin moistened my dick and the pain began to fade as I started to enjoy myself more. I looked at Mary for a moment and saw how focused she was on pleasing me. I loved the beautiful look on her face! I don't think she realized I was looking at her. Then I turned my eyes back to her sexy feet.

Mary continued with her loving footjob, my cockhead started to leak precum and she spotted it. She placed her left foot at the base of my dick, moved her right foot to my cockhead, curled her toes over the top of it and played with it. I felt her spreading my precum all over it and under her toes as she giggled.

"It's getting so slimy and sticky! I love feeling it on my toes and feet. Make some more for me!"

I couldn't believe what I heard.

"Yes, princess. As much as you want. Keep giving me those soft, sweaty, beautiful feet."

She nodded with a smile.

"Why would I stop? I already told you I wanted this, too. I love feeling your dick between my feet...it turns me on!"

She continued curling and uncurling her toes over my cockhead as it continued to leak precum, which she totally enjoyed as she played with it for a few minutes.

"I want to change position, Rick. Spread your legs!"

I didn't really care as long as she'd continued giving me her feet. She sat in front of me, lifted her feet, again, and moved them to my cock. The sight of her feet was driving me crazy! I took her right foot by the ankle, pulled it to my face and kissed the sole over and over. I licked her arch a few times and heard her moan, softly.

"Do you like when I lick your arches and kiss your feet?"

"The first time, it tickled, but this time is different. I love how it feels."

I released her foot and she moved it back to my cock, then I took her left foot to do the same. I started to kiss and lick the sole then I sucked her toes into my mouth, one by one, and licked and sucked on them. I could see her getting more excited and she moved her right hand and placed it inside of her panties and started to rub herself.

"Mary, haven't you ever had a guy pay attention to your feet?"

"No, not really."

"How come? Your feet are so beautiful, I can't believe anyone wouldn't pay attention to them!"

"Well, when I was in high school, some of the girls would tell me I had pretty feet, but I don't remember any of the guys saying anything. Although, I do remember looking around and catching random guys looking at my feet. As soon as they realized I was aware, they'd turn the other way. I guess they felt embarrassed."

"Yeah, I can understand that. A guy doesn't usually tell a girl she has pretty feet unless he's known her for a long time and knows she's not going to call him freak or something like that."

12