Aunt Matilda in Lyon Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara experiences many fun things during her training.
10k words
4.67
24.4k
15
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,245 Followers

Sunlight streaming through a small gap in the curtains woke Sara the next morning. She stirred, sandwiched between Chaucer and Gable. She looked at both men. Chaucer's red hair was all bed tousled. She thought he looked cute like that. Turning toward Gable, she saw his eyes opening. His gold-flecked hazel eyes focused on her.

"Good morning, Miss," he said, smiling sleepily. But when he looked past her at the clock, he exclaimed, "Mon Dieu! Look at the time! I must set out the breakfast things, Miss! That is, unless you need me, of course."

His speech had aroused Chaucer, who stretched himself awake as he rolled onto his back. Sara saw the bed covers form into a tent over Chaucer's groin. Giggling softly, she said, "That's okay, Gable. Go do what you need to do. It looks like Chaucer can give me a morning appetizer."

As Gable climbed out of bed, Sara studied his naked form as he hustled from the room. She noted that even if a man is a little bit pudgy, she still wanted to grab his ass and squeeze. Turning her attention to Chaucer, she gave him instructions. "Chaucer, I'm going to feed on your fresh morning load. I see you already have a morning stiffie, so I know you're fully recovered from last night. I'm going to crawl under the covers and suck you off. I want you to stay on your back like this, with your hands behind your head. You can make any sounds you wish, but I don't want you to give me any warning about when you're going to cum. You don't have to try and delay your orgasm. That's my job, this morning. Understand?"

"Yes Miss," he replied, with a huge grin on his face.

Sara climbed beneath the covers, separating Chaucer's legs enough to pull his shaved ball sack forward so it rested on his thighs. Bringing his legs back together, she stretched her body out along the top of those legs. She was situated with her tits on his thighs, and her thighs embracing his lower legs. His spicy man scent filled her nostrils with each inhalation.

Soon, the tent above his cock rose higher as Sara's head pushed up the covers, maneuvering her mouth into position. With one hand at the base of his cock, and her other hand encircling the top of his scrotum, she began sucking him gently. She'd placed the circle of her hand between his cock and his scrotum because in the darkness she couldn't see anything. She certainly couldn't see his scrotum when it threatened to rise, so she'd have to pay attention to how it felt.

She sucked some more, now rewarded with a flow of precum from his pulsating penis. Chaucer's sounds were muffled by the bed covers, but Sara could hear him beginning to moan. She remembered Aunt Matilda's advice -- that vocalizations were not a very good clue to the state of arousal. But with her body atop his legs, she could pay attention to his muscle tension, and she was also aware of his breathing rate. She sipped a steady stream of his salty precum up out of his dick, as if his cock was a straw.

After a while, Sara felt Chaucer's leg muscles tensing, as he began tiny, but urgent hip thrusts. She also heard a sudden change in the way he was breathing, and felt his scrotum pressing up against her hand. She stopped sucking on his cock, just letting it rest in her mouth, as she gave a firm pull on his scrotum, forcing his testicles down away from the base of his cock. She heard what sounded like a moan of frustration from Chaucer.

When she felt he'd calmed down enough, she started sucking again and let his ball sack rise again. More precum welled up from the depths of his cock, feeding her that thin fluid. In this manner, Sara edged him for a good 20 minutes, executing the scrotal pull whenever necessary. Finally, she felt much more confident in her ability to control his orgasm, and decided it was time to let him climax. She used the hand that was encircling the top of the scrotum to now cup his ball sack and press his testicles up against his groin as she sucked hard.

Chaucer emitted what could best be described as a howl and he ejaculated. Sara was prepared for this, and let the eruption of his hot spunk balloon her cheeks. Her lips were sealed tightly around the crown of his cock, so not a drop was spilled. As he was cumming, Sara kept tapping the tip of her tongue against the sensitive frenulum area at the underside of the cock's crown.

When his spurts gradually subsided, Sara started letting her throat muscles ripple, and tightened the muscles of her cheeks, gradually swallowing his delicious morning load. Mouth empty, she slithered her way up his body and out from under the covers until she was face-to-face with him. She was pleased to see that he'd followed her instructions -- his hands were still behind his head, even though he was panting deeply. "Thank you for that wonderful appetizer, Chaucer," she said, and gave him a little kiss. "Now you may go do whatever you need to do, while I get dressed for breakfast."

"My pleasure, Miss. I'm very happy to serve you in any way that I can," he stated breathlessly, climbing out of bed and walking away, obviously comfortable with his state of nudity.

While this was happening, Cynthia woke up in bed with Aunt Matilda. The men that had serviced them during the night were gone, and Cynthia's head was pillowed on the older woman's breast. She sleepily took the nipple in her mouth and started suckling it. Aunt Matilda's hand came up and tenderly stroked the young woman's auburn hair. If Cynthia had been more awake, she would've noticed how Aunt Matilda's areola began crinkling against her lips, as the nipple being sucked grew fully engorged.

Aunt Matilda moaned softly, causing Cynthia's eyelids to rise, revealing her sparkling green eyes as she fully awakened. "Good morning, my dear," Aunt Matilda whispered. "Your delightful suckling has gotten me all wet, you know." She grinned. "What do you think you should do about that?"

In response, Cynthia let the nipple pop from her mouth, and grinned back. "Maybe... this?" she said, as she pulled the bed covers off them both and moved her body until she was face down between Aunt Matilda's spread legs, facing her dripping pussy. Almost reverently, the young woman used her tongue to lap up the wetness from the inner thighs and outer labia, savoring the taste and the aroma. Superficial wetness dealt with, Cynthia then sealed her lips around Aunt Matilda's vaginal opening, and sucked, letting her tongue dart inside and flutter.

For good measure, Cynthia slid her hands underneath Auntie's butt, and enthusiastically squeezed those glorious ass cheeks of hers. Cyn's nose was nudged up against Auntie's clit, and her efforts were making her exhale blast after blast of warm air against that wet, sensitive nub.

Aunt Matilda tried to hold back... tried to let the pleasure build even higher. But she had to surrender to the inevitable. She came. She came hard. Her upper torso thrashed back and forth from the intensity of it, but her lower torso was pinned in place between Cyn's mouth and hands. And Cyn was feasting! Swallowing the older woman's cum juices, and digging for... demanding... more. And Auntie supplied as much as she could, before begging, "Oh please! Mercy! Please stop! I love it, but I cannot take much more right now."

Cynthia dutifully pulled her tongue out of the woman's cunt, and just began kissing her outer labia tenderly, giving her time to recover.

When Aunt Matilda's breathing changed from gasping to a gentle panting, she said, "That was remarkable, Cynthia! Bless you, my dear. But now you've left me very dehydrated. Climb up here and face the bed's headboard, grabbing it with both your hands while you straddle my face. I need for you to return some of that fluid."

Cynthia didn't need to be told twice. Giggling, she grabbed the headboard and placed her pussy right against Auntie's mouth. It was already sopping wet, and leaking like mad, from her excitement at performing cunnilingus on Auntie. Therefore, Aunt Matilda started making lusty swallowing sounds as she attempted to drain Cyn's cunt tunnel. But the more she sucked and consumed, the faster the fluids seem to arise.

Aunt Matilda reached around one of Cyn's thighs and found the young woman's clit with her fingers. She pinched that clit with just the right amount of pressure, twisted it slightly to get a firm grip, and began pumping it like a tiny tiny cock. Cynthia had never felt anything like that being done to her. The surge of pleasure was shocking. She was cumming before she could draw a breath to shriek. But after the first volley of rippling spasms from the onset of her orgasm, she did draw a deep shuddering breath, and gave off a squeaky shriek. Aunt Matilda found herself chugging the gush of cum in an effort not to choke. It may not have been elegant, but it was very thirst quenching.

Cynthia lost control of her muscles, and started to sag, so Aunt Matilda pressed up on her ass cheeks and slid out from under her, then lowered her butt to the bed. Auntie swung around, and gathered the slumped young woman into her arms, and they both rested to catch their breath. Both grinning happily, they took a quick shower together, with no hanky panky, other than some inspired lathering of various body parts. And then they dressed.

Entering the breakfast area arm in arm, they found Sara already at the table, as was Sophie. All four women had the radiant glow of well and truly fucked females, so no one had to ask explicitly if they'd had a good evening. Breakfast consisted of warm croissants, melted chocolate for dipping, and coffee. They were being waited on by a naked Spencer and Durant.

As Spencer poured coffee into Sara's cup, she told him, "Spencer, I need cream for my coffee."

"I'll fetch some, Miss," he said suavely, giving her a slight bow.

She grabbed hold of his cock to stop him from walking away. Before saying anything else, she mentioned to the others, "You know, I just love it that I can grab a guy's dick whenever I want."

Sophie laughed, while the other two grinned.

Looking up at Spencer, Sara explained, "I meant that I want some man cream for my coffee, Spencer." Cynthia's eyelids flew up when she heard that.

"Oh! Yes Miss. Please excuse me for misunderstanding," he said. The next moment, he was pumping his cock gingerly, all four women watching him closely. His dick grew even longer and thicker as it fully engorged. It's smooth shiny head seemed to swell like a purplish-pink balloon. Without making a sound, Spencer started to cum, pressing his cock downward to aim it squarely into the center of her cup. Sara was amazed that he could look so composed and dignified doing this -- jacking off into her coffee in front of four onlookers.

Getting into the spirit of the thing, Cynthia pulled the straps of her dress down off her shoulders. Peeling the top of her dress downward, she exposed her tits. "Durant," she said, to get his attention. "You fucked me so well last night, I have a treat for you." Saying that, she dipped her croissant into the chocolate, but then used it to smear the warm chocolate on her tits. "Here. Lick my tits clean."

Durant smiled and knelt beside her. "Yes, Miss," he whispered with such a husky voice that her pussy tingled. He first engulfed the entire end of her tit in his mouth, and sucked. It was obvious that he was sucking, because the shape of her tit distorted as it tried to all enter the vacuum in his mouth. It was not obvious how busy his tongue was inside the hidden recess of his mouth, but busy it was. Cynthia was soon gasping with pleasure.

But between her gasps, each time the now pristine, glistening tit flesh popped out of his mouth, she said, "No, I don't think it's completely clean yet. Keep trying." She groaned as he did. "No. See all those little crinkles around the base of the nipple? I'm sure there's still chocolate in them." And again his mouth avidly and now noisily sucked, licked and even nibbled.

Cynthia must've really enjoyed being sparkling clean, because soon she moaned, "That's... it... That's... it! Ahhhh!" Her eyeballs rolled up inside their sockets briefly and she shook gently, and then slumped in her chair. She was too dazed to pull up her dress for several minutes after that.

When breakfast was done, the four women decided on a stroll through the gardens. All the men, except for Gable, who had kitchen duties, were collared and leashed, and crawled naked ahead of the woman holding his leash. Sara wasn't sure she'd ever get used to seeing such a sight. The guy's ass muscles contracting and relaxing beneath his skin as he crawled, and his ball sack dangling between his thighs, which he had to keep slightly apart. The testicles moved and shifted inside that sack, reacting to the warmth of the sun, or the cool air currents of the sporadic breezes. Every once in a while his erect cock would bob down into view below the ball sack. If she was feeling very naughty, she'd look at the guy's puckered anal opening, appearing and disappearing between his moving buttocks. She felt very naughty -- a lot.

Then their training began in earnest. During it, other elegantly dressed women visited, sometimes accompanied by naked men, sometimes just visiting and using some of Aunt Matilda's. Sara and Cynthia observed and participated.

For instance, Aunt Matilda decided one day that all of her men should be clean shaven in their pubic/crotch area. First, she taught her trainees the proper way to administer enemas to the men, who, although attempting to be stoic about this procedure, still blushed fiercely every time the women watched them empty their bowels. Durant was already clean shaven so he needed no further attention, and Chaucer only had that small red tuft to be removed, which Aunt Matilda did, to show the technique. Sophie quickly took care of Lyle's pubic hair, while Sara and Cynthia watched.

Sara was then assigned to Gable, who, though bald, had a nice thatch of soft, fine, blonde hair on his pubis and scrotum. Sara wasn't squeamish about handling his equipment, using scissors to remove the main mass of hair, and lathering up the area. But she was very nervous about using a razor there, even a safety razor. The pubic area wasn't too bad. Gable's paunch wasn't overhanging much, and the surface was relatively smooth, as was the very base of his dick. The problem was his scrotum, with its wrinkled, very thin skin.

Gable could sense her nervousness, and that made him concerned, as well. His expressions ranged from concern to fear. His eyes were rather bulging out as her shaking hand took the razor toward his ball sack. Aunt Matilda looked on, very unconcerned. She knew her niece would follow instructions, and do just fine.

As she'd been told, Sara pulled at Gable's scrotal skin, making it stretch firmly over one of his testicles. She placed the razor, and dragged it slowly downward. The lather and hair glided ahead of its blade, leaving a smooth row of skin in its wake. Sara began breathing more easily after that first stroke. But she had to concentrate hard on finding angles to keep each new patch of skin stretched smooth. Her concentration resulted in her tongue protruding slightly from the corner of her mouth in a manner her aunt found very endearing. Sara was very happy to finally get Gable to turn over and spread his ass cheeks so she could delicately remove the hair from around his anus.

Cynthia, on the other hand, took to shaving Spencer like the proverbial duck takes to water. She trimmed his thick black bush with ease. Lathering him up, she made short work of his pubic area. She sucked and pumped his cock a little, to make it firm, and cleaned its base. Even his ball sack presented no issues. She had it clean as a whistle in no time. Once she'd removed the black hairs that were ringing Spencer's ass hole, she kissed both his ass cheeks, gave his anus a ring job with her tongue, and swatted his ass playfully, pronouncing him done. "I wonder if our boyfriends would let us shave them like this?" Cynthia said to Sara, in a querying tone of voice.

Sara laughed. "If they don't, we might just have to get new boyfriends."

Aunt Matilda gave both of her trainees praise, hugs and kisses, rewarding their efforts. They each spent about 25 minutes exploring the newly smooth skin of the men they'd shaved. They explored those surfaces with their eyes in closeup, and their fingers, and their cheeks, tongues and lips. Of course, the men got excited by all this attention, and their precum streamed out of their dicks, but they weren't allowed to climax. Aunt Matilda showed each budding masturbatrix how a judicious amount of pain, applied correctly, could also forestall an orgasm. She also taught them how the men's precum could be used as an anal lubricant.

Now that the men's sexual areas were devoid of hair, Aunt Matilda taught her girls how to do 'proper' measurements of their equipment. The men's cocks had to be brought to full attention. Almost ready to burst, but just at the edge. Then measurements were taken of the girth of the penis, and its length, measured both along its top, and underneath from his anal opening to the very tip of the glans. This all took some time, even with three women trainees, because Aunt Matilda 'borrowed' four more submissive males from her various friends, making nine men in total that needed to be stimulated and measured.

The women also learned several ways to check the men for inguinal hernias, such as by prodding near the base of their scrotum with a vertical finger, and feeling along the spermatic cord while the man coughed. "The coughing increases the pressure in his abdomen," Aunt Matilda explained. "If the wall there is weak, you may feel a bit of his intestine pressing against your finger, trying to escape out of the abdominal area."

Sophie actually found that one of the 'borrowed' males she was examining might just have such a problem. Aunt Matilda checked, and agreed. After Sara and Cynthia also performed the same check on the now blushing male, so they'd know what a positive test felt like, the man was sent back to his Mistress, with instructions to inform her of what had been discovered. That left three borrowed males, who'd never even had the dignity of being introduced by name. They were just there as bodies to be practiced upon.

Aunt Matilda assign one of each of them to her trainees. This lesson was how to produce what she called a 'ruined orgasm' to the dismay of the males involved. They had to stand naked with their hands tied behind their backs as the clothed young women pumped their dicks, paying attention to the warning signs of orgasm, as usual. But after edging the males for at least 15 minutes, with them now begging to be allowed to cum, the young women brought them to the brink of orgasm, and a little past that -- to the point of no return. That means that his dick was committed to cumming -- to ejaculate -- but then the women took their hands away, stopping all further stimulation.

Each man, at this point, took on a look of dismay, and, bouncing on his toes, bucking his hips, and contracting muscles that made his cock bob up and down frantically, tried to stimulate his body into a full orgasm. But it was ruined. A tiny amount of semen might dribble from his dick, but it didn't really spurt. After he calmed down a bit, the woman assigned to him tried stimulating him to the brink again. Since his balls hadn't emptied, again he reached the point of no return, and again the stimulation stopped. And he had another dribbling, ruined orgasm. Sara and Cynthia managed to get 3 ruined orgasms from their males. Sophie smiled as she got 5 from hers. Those borrowed males were sent home after that, groaning in frustration. Aunt Matilda left their hands tied behind their backs, to insure that they wouldn't masturbate during the ride home.

This bout of training led, in turn, to a lesson on how to do a prostate exam. Aunt Matilda's five men were positioned on their hands and knees. The women could put on latex gloves, if they wished. But they knew the men's nether passages were squeaky clean, so they opted to go in with bare fingers. Cynthia and Sara easily found the location of the prostate, and ascertained that it did sort of feel like a walnut, or, better yet, a firm plum.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,245 Followers