Aunt Meg Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm about to cum Aunt Meg." I announced as I grabbed her hips and pressed her down onto my cock as I pushed up.

I was dying to cum inside her pussy.

"No Anthony." she screamed as she pulled away. "Don't cum inside me.

She forced herself up and turned around. She got on her knees and swallowed my cock while she stroked the length of my manhood with both her hands. I stood up and pulled my cock out of her mouth, just before the first rope of cum shot out of me. I stood over her and jerked myself off until I jizzed.

"Oh fuck Anthony. That's it, cum all over my face."

My cock spasmed several more times, but only a few ropes of cum hit her in the face. I had cum so many times over the last 24 hours that my balls were depleted. I rubbed the tip of my cock on her face and over her lips. She stuck her tongue out and licked me. Then put me back in her mouth and sucked. The familiar sensitivity I felt after I came rushed over the tip of my cock and I pulled back and collapsed on the seat behind me.

Aunt Meg stood up, leaned into me and kissed me. Then she washed her face and turned off the shower.

"That was so much fun Sweety. I'm spent."

"I'm starving."

"I just fed you an appetiser, the main course and dessert." She said with a laugh.

"Well, my cock is no longer hungry but this head up here needs to put some food in it's mouth."

We both laughed as we dried off.

"Why didn't you let me cum in your pussy?" I asked.

"Because I'm not on birth control silly."

"Oh, I assumed you were."

"You know what they say when you assume, right?"

"Yep. My mom asks me that all the time."

We both put on robes and went downstairs. Then we collapsed on the couch and watched tv as we ate. It was past 1 a.m. and we were exhausted. We wound up falling asleep on the couch, cuddled together.

12