Aunt Meg Ch. 05

Story Info
Public Affection.
4.4k words
4.68
62.5k
70

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hancock75
hancock75
812 Followers

"Aunt Meg?"

"Yes Sweety."

"Will Jasmine be joining us again or was this a one time thing."

"Jasmine, would you like to join me and Anthony again for some fun in the near future?" Aunt Meg asked.

Jasmine bent down and slipped my soft cock into her mouth. She sucked on the tip really hard and lifted her head until I heard a pop sound. My cock fell out of her mouth and back onto my lap.

"I would love to experience this cock again Meg." Jasmine said with a smile.

Jasmine leaned into me, and kissed me on the lips. After my kiss, she leaned over me, toward Aunt Meg, and kissed her on the lips. Jasmine's firm, muscular ass was right in front of my face. I kissed her left flute and slipped my thumb inside her saturated vagina.

"Meg. Your nephew has his thumb in my pussy." Jasmine said, as she took her lips off my Aunt's lips.

Jasmine got up, bent over in front of me to tease me with a full view of her bald pussy and rectum, and picked up her clothes. Then she winked at me and went to the bathroom under the stairs. I was overwhelmed with joy. I couldn't wait until my next threesome with these two amazing women.

"Aunt Meg, I have a lot of questions for you!" I exclaimed.

Seeing my aunt with Jasmine was a huge surprise and a big turn on. I had no idea my mother's twin sister was into women. Up until that point, I never understood why my aunt never got married and had kids. She was incredibly beautiful and lots of fun to be around. Things started to make a lot more sense after what the three of us did to each other.

"I'm sure you do Anthony and I promise to answer all your questions. Right now, I need you to go get ready. I set up a private tour for you at the University and I want to show you around. Can you be ready in an hour?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered.

Aunt Meg leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Don't call me ma'am. It makes me feel old." She said as she stood up and put on her robe.

"You got it sweet cheeks." I said back as I got up and picked up my robe.

Aunt Meg grabbed a handful of my ass and squeezed when I bent over.

"No, these cheeks right here are sweet cheeks."

I laughed and went upstairs to shower. When I was done, I went downstairs and found breakfast on the table. Jasmine was nowhere to be seen.

"Did Jasmine leave?" I asked.

"Yes Sweety. Eat your breakfast. I'm going to get myself ready."

Aunt Meg walked to the staircase and took off her robe. She looked back at me as she walked slowly up the steps. She made sure to sway her hips side to side with each step she took. I was amazed at how provocative and seductive Aunt Meg had become with me over the last few days. As each day passed us by, my desire for her grew. She had become my drug. I craved her. The sound of my cell phone ringing snapped me out of my trance as I watched Aunt Meg turn the corner at the top of the stairs and disappear from view.

"Hi mom." I answered.

"Hi Anthony. Did you get to Rhode Island ok."

"Yeah, we got in last night."

"Thanks for calling and letting me know."

My mother was obviously annoyed that I hadn't called her. I could hear it in her voice.

"Sorry mom. We got in late because of all the traffic we caught in New York. I was really tired when we got in and wound up crashing on the couch."

"You slept on the couch?"

"Well, we picked up food on the way home and sat on the couch while we ate. We had the tv on and we fell asleep."

"Your aunt slept on the couch with you?"

"There are two couches in her living room. She slept on one and I slept on the other. It was no big deal." I lied.

"I see." She said with an odd tone in her voice.

It was the second time I had spoken to my mom where she sounded weird anytime I mentioned that Aunt Meg slept in the same vicinity as me. I started to wonder if she suspected something. I had to be careful of what I said to her from that moment on. I decided to change the topic.

"Anyway, Aunt Meg booked a private tour for me at Brown this morning. We are headed there soon. When we finish my tour, she is going to show me around the East

Side of Providence."

"That's great Sweety. It's beautiful up there. I wish I could be there with you."

"Me too mom. I miss you. Tell Michelle I miss her too."

"Your sister has been trying to move her stuff into your room. I told her several times you will need your room for when you come home during school breaks, but she is very stubborn and very persistent."

"Yea, that sounds like something she would do."

"We love you Anthony. I can't wait to hear all about your tour. Have fun Sweety."

"I will mom. I will call you later."

I hung up my phone and finished breakfast. When I was done, I cleaned up. Twenty minutes later, Aunt Meg came downstairs, looking very sexy. She wore a long, white skirt and a yellow tank top under a white button down shirt. The top three buttons of her white shirt were unbuttoned, exposing a bit of cleavage from under the tank top. She topped off her look with a large brown belt. My aunt had a great sense of style.

"You look amazing." I said while staring at her.

"Thank you Sweety. Are you ready to go?"

"Yep."

Aunt Meg grabbed her purse and we left. It was a five minute drive from her condo to College Hill, where Brown was located. Aunt Meg parked in one of the faculty parking lots and took me in the computer sciences building. I was going to major in computer sciences with a minor in economics. Since I didn't get to check out all the facilities during my first tour of Brown, Aunt Meg felt it would be a good idea to show me around and let me meet some some of my instructors. The first person she introduced me to was the head of the computer sciences department. He seemed like a really good guy and he proceeded to give me a tour of the computer lab and some of the class rooms. A half hour later, we left and Aunt Meg showed me around the campus and introduced me to a couple other professors. I was really impressed with the facilities and instructors Brown had. She also showed me where she taught her economics class, the student union, library and gymnasium. I had seen some of these buildings during my first tour, but I wanted to see them again, since I would be spending a lot of time there when I wasn't in class. After my tour, Aunt Meg took me to Thayer St., where many of the college students hung out. We had lunch and checked out some shops. It was very different from the area in Baltimore where I grew up. I was happy to have Aunt Meg with me to help me overcome some of the culture shock I was sure to experience. After lunch, Aunt Meg took me through the Blackstone Blvd. There were beautiful homes in this area. There were lots of people walking on a path that ran through an island in the center of the road. The island ran the entire length of the Boulevard. There was also bike path off to the side, which I was happy about, since I loved to bike. When we got to the end of the Boulevard, she took me down a couple of side roads that led to the Blackstone River. Aunt Meg told me we could go kayaking on the river and we could explore caves that existed along certain areas of the river bank. I thought that was very cool. I loved the outdoors.

"Can we get out and walk along the river for a while?" I asked.

"Sure Sweety."

Aunt Meg parked her Mercedes on the side of the road and we got out. There weren't any people around so I decided to ask Aunt Meg something that I couldn't get out of my head.

"Aunt Meg?"

"Yes Anthony."

"Are you bisexual?"

"What gave me away Sweety?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Jasmine was a pretty good indicator." I said back with a smirk.

"I can see you have a lot of questions, which I'm happy to answer, but you have to promise me one thing."

"Anything." I said.

"You can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you."

"I won't."

"Jasmine is my housekeeper. I forgot to call her to let her know we were back. She came by this morning to check on things and she found us on the couch sleeping. I had to tell her about us."

"What?!" I asked, surprised by this revelation.

"Don't worry Sweety. Jasmine won't tell a soul about us."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Positive. Shortly after Jasmine started working for me, we became friends and we realized very quickly that we were attracted to each other. I have been sleeping with her for about two years."

"Wow. I had no idea."

"That's because no one knows and I especially don't want my colleagues at work know that I'm bisexual."

"Is that why you never got married or had kids?"

Aunt Meg looked at me without saying a word. She stayed silent for several moments before answering.

"My story is a bit complicated. Aside from you, your mother is the only other person in our family who knows I'm bisexul, but I mostly prefer women."

"Mom knows you are bisexual?" I asked even more surprised by this revelation.

"Yes. She is my twin after all."

"Yeah, but I didn't think you were that close."

"We were very close growing up. We just grew apart a little bit after I moved to Rhode Island."

"Did something happen between you two?"

Aunt Meg got silent again. It seemed like she got lost in her memories. I decided to hold her hand. She snapped out of her lost gaze when she felt my touch.

"Like I said Anthony, my story is complicated and it's not something I want to talk about right now."

"Ok Aunt Meg. I will respect your privacy."

"I have one more question."

"What is it?"

"If you prefer women, why do you sleep with me?"

"I didn't expect to sleep with you Anthony. What we are doing is incestuos and we should stop, but deep down, I don't want to stop. I love being with you."

"I don't want it to stop either." I said, almost depressed at the idea that one day, we may have to end our sexual relationship.

Aunt Meg stopped and faced me. She leaned in and kissed me. We had walked for several minutes and we were about a mile from the road, up along the river bank. There was no one around. I wrapped my arms around her and slipped my tongue inside her mouth. Aunt Meg's tongue reciprocated. I realized Aunt Meg never truly answered my question about why she chose to be with me if she preferred women, but things got hot very quickly and the thought disappeared from my mind.

Aunt Meg put her hands on the back of my head as we made out and my hands slipped down her back, onto her firm, round ass. I pulled her into me and my hard penis pressed into her pelvis. She slipped her left thigh in between my legs and wiggled her hips so that her thigh slide over my cock several times.

"Come with me Anthony." Aunt Meg said as she took my hand and led me off to the side.

We found a bench, tucked between a large rock and some trees. She pushed me down, onto the bench, squatted down in front of me and unbuttoned my cargo shorts and unzipped my fly. She slipped her hand inside my shorts and gripped my girth with her right hand.

"Looks like your friend here wants to come out and play."

"He does. But only if he has someone to play with." I flirted.

"Does he want to play with me?" She asked.

"Why don't you take him out and ask him?"

Aunt Meg pulled her hand out of my shorts and I stood up in front of her. She pulled down my shorts and boxer briefs, releasing my swollen prick.

"Do you want to play with me?" She asked my penis.

I pushed my pelvis toward her face, fighting my urge to laugh at her question. She opened her mouth and slipped my helmet into her mouth. I felt her tongue swirl around the entire surface area of my mushroom. My knees almost buckled from the sensation she made me feel. I put both my hands on the back of her head and looked down at her while her tongue massaged the tip of my cock. She looked up at me with her incredible blue eyes. Her sunglasses rested on top of her head, a strand of her strawberry blonde hair fell over her face as she fondled my penis head with her tongue.

"You are the sexiest woman I know Aunt Meg."

She smiled at me with my cock in her mouth. She lowered her eyes and swallowed the length of my stem. My aunt was the only woman to ever deep throat me. She kept me in the back of her throat while her tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked my balls, just below the base of my hard on. After a few moments of tongue lashing my balls, she regurgitated my cock and released my dick from her mouth. A long strand of saliva extended from the tip of my penis to her lips. She ran her thumb and index finger over my penis head and pulled off the saliva. She looked up and lifted her hand above her face. Then she opened her mouth and sucked in the saliva strand. She slipped her index finger into her mouth and sucked hard, while she looked up at me. It was the sexiest, most seductive look I had seen on her face yet. She gripped my cock with her left hand and swallowed me whole once again. I had to pull myself away from her to keep from cumming in her mouth. I grabbed her by her hands and turned her around, so that she faced the bench. She bent over at the waist and placed her hands on the metal seat in front of her. I squatted down and lifted her skirt up, over her hips. The fabric rested on her lower back, exposing a thin, black thong that disappeared in between her ass cheeks. I grabbed the sides of her thong and pulled them down to her ankles. I spread her ass and licked her hairy rectum. I loved how her pubic hair felt in my mouth. I sucked on the long strands of strawberry blonde, pubic hair and ran my tongue over them. I made sure to slip my right index finger inside her pussy lips while I licked her asshole. My finger became saturated from her juices the instant I touched her. I slipped my middle finger into the folds of her outer labia and spread my two fingers apart so that her pussy lips opened, exposing the entrance to her vagina. I slid my tongue down from her asshole, over her pink slit and then slid my tongue back up to her anus. Aunt Meg let out a little sigh. Rather than slipping my tongue back down again, I inserted my two fingers inside her. She gasped and lunged forward. I almost fell over, trying to keep my tongue in her ass. I had the pads of my finger tips facing down inside her. I started to press down and release, over and over, inside her inner wall. I knew I was working her G-spot because Aunt Meg started to moan loudly. It didn't take long before Aunt Meg climaxed. The spongy tissue inside her vaginal wall tightened and then a wall of liquid erupted from her hole. It ran down her inner thighs, all over her thong. I continued to finger her g-spot and her body convulsed. Her knees gave out and she dropped to the ground. My tongue slipped out of her asshole, but I managed to keep my fingers inside her, pressing and releasing over and over.

"Fuck me Anthony!" She exclaimed, restraining herself from screaming too loud so that no one would hear her.

Another wave of her ejaculate came out of her. I pulled my fingers out and spread her ass cheeks. I saw her vaginal opening and rectum expand and contract, as it spasmed on it's own from the orgasm she was having. More fluid rushed out of her and shot backwards, spraying my shirt. I was soaked in my Aunt's cum. I stood up and squatted a bit, to line up my cock with her slit. I pressed my mushroom against her gap and pressed forward.

"Oh god!" She groaned as I pentrated her and started pumping. She got off her knees and stood up. Her waist was bent and her hands supported her weight on the bench. I stood upright and continued fucking her for several minutes. Little spurts of her fluids exited her muffin and ran down both our inner thighs. I pounded her for several more minutes before she stood upright and turned to face me.

"Sit on the bench." She commanded.

I did as I was told. She stepped out of her wet panties and kicked them off to the side. She bent over, put her hands on my knees and pushed them apart. Then she turned around and squatted over me. I lifted her skirt to see what she was doing. She reached in between her legs with her left hand and gripped my swollen cock. She held it in place and guided me inside her pussy. She took my entire length inside her hot, wet tunnel and started bouncing up and down on my stem. She grabbed the sides of her button down shirt and pulled the two ends apart, causing the buttons to fly off the material. I let go of her skirt, pulled off her shirt and then slipped my hands up, inside her yellow tanktop. She leaned back so that her back rested on my chest and she started grinding my manhood. My hands moved up, over her braless chest and pinched both her hard nipples while I kneaded her breasts like a baker kneads dough. I leaned my face onto the side of her head sucked on her left ear lobe. I licked and sucked gently, careful not to accidentally suck off and swallow her diamond stud earring. This took her over the top. She leaned forward and started pounding her own pussy with my cock, as hard and fast as she could.

"Yea Lady! Fuck that cock!"

Aunt Meg stopped bouncing on my dick and I sat back, scared by the voice of a man we didn't recognize. We saw two guys out on the river in a canoe. They must have been paddling by and noticed us fucking. We were both ready to get our clothes back on and make a run for it.

"Awe. Don't stop. Fuck the shit out of that lucky bastard!" The other guy yelled.

Aunt Meg looked over her shoulder at me. She had a wicked look in her eye.

"You want to keep going Anthony?" She asked.

I was nervous about getting caught, but seeing how Aunt Meg was ok with putting on a show for these guys got me pretty excited. My heart pounded in my chest with both fear and excitement.

"Let's give them what they want." I said as I slid back on the bench until my ass was off the seat.

Aunt Meg looked up at the guys and put her right index finger up to her lips, signaling for them to be quiet. Then she put both her hands on either side of my thighs and started bouncing up and down on my meat. I positioned myself so I could thrust up, into her pussy as she slammed her ass down on my pelvis. I lifted up her skirt and pressed the fabric against her waist with my hands so that the two men could see my penis jackhammer per pussy. I saw both guys paddle closer to the edge of the river. Aunt Meg stopped fucking me and put up her left hand, signaling for them to stop and not come any closer. They did as instructed and Aunt Meg continued fucking me. We fucked for several minutes in this position. Aunt Meg and I were both sweating and breathing heavy from our long workout.

"Put me up against that rock and fuck my pussy." She said to me.

We both stood up and walked over to the rock. She took off her tank top, exposing her milky white breasts to our audience. Both guys started paddling toward the river's edge again, but in the opposite direction from where we were, indicating they wanted to reposition themselves to get a better view. They were at least 50 feet away from us. We watched them to make sure they didn't come in our direction. When they found a spot they were happy with, they stopped paddling. Aunt Meg walked over to the large rock and turned her back. She leaned back and lifted her skirt for me, flashing me the patch of strawberry blond pubic hair above her clit. She lifted her right leg as I stepped into her and I slipped my left hand under her thigh. Once I had a firm hold, she did the same with her left leg. I supported her lower body while her back pressed into the rock. She lowered her hand in between her legs and guided my penis to her pussy. Once I felt the softness of her slit, I thrust forward and started pounding her womanhood. We heard the two guys mumbling and laughing behind us. Aunt Meg looked over my shoulder to keep an eye on them.

"One of the guys is standing up in the canoe." She whispered into my left ear.

hancock75
hancock75
812 Followers
12