Aunt Natalie Has a Friend

Story Info
I meet a friend and co-worker of Aunt Natalie.
1k words
3.42
98.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fred1177
Fred1177
69 Followers

While I was staying with Aunt Natalie and her daughters, she introduced me to Nancy, a co-worker of hers. Nancy was 32, divorced, and living alone in a trailer down the road from us.

Nancy would visit from time to time and I enjoyed her company. Sometimes I'd go to her trailer and we'd watch movies and eat takeout (usually pizza). We'd drink a few beers (even though I was 18 at the time) and it was entirely non-sexual fun. We got along great and laughed at the same jokes and enjoyed the same movies and tv programs. Due to the age difference, I never even considered the possibility of me having a chance with her.

One Friday night, we were watching a movie and eating pizza and we'd had a lot of laughs. About partway through the movie, she got up and left the room. When she got back, I was focused on the movie. She said, "Hey, Fred..."

I turned around and looked back at her. She was wearing an extremely sheer black nightie that hid nothing. She walked over to me and turned off the TV. She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. I'd never been with a woman before and she knew this and was very patient with me. The thrill of her undressing me and running her hands all over me was something I can not even begin to describe. We did it all, or at least it seemed that way. After that, it was like we were on our honeymoon.

Every chance we had, we would get together and it always ended up with us in bed together. It was glorious! But, like all good things, there had to be an ending...

After we'd been together for about two months, my Aunt Natalie still had no clue about what was going on. She had always hounded Nancy to get herself a boyfriend. Finally, one day Nancy got tired of hearing it and told her that we had been sleeping together. Aunt Natalie was horrified. She could not believe that Nancy was sleeping with her 18-year old nephew.

The day she found out about us, she freaked out. They had a loud argument at work and she came straight home. She stomped in the front door and told me to come to the living room, she'd be there shortly. The girls, Rachel, Rebecca, and Sarah, just looked at each other. She told the girls to stay put.

The five of us were in the living room. Aunt Natalie put on latex gloves and told me to take off all my clothes. I'd been down this road before and knew there was no point in arguing. Without a word, I stripped naked and stood there in front of them.

Aunt Natalie said, "I know you've been screwing Nancy." The girls looked shocked. "I want to know if you've brought any venereal diseases into my house." She started examining my penis and checking out the opening closely. She didn't find anything out of the ordinary and I had the feeling she was disappointed.

She grabbed my semi-erect penis in one hand and my scrotum in the other and began to squeeze and twist them. "If you ever have anything else to do with that woman, I will cut your dick off. Do you understand me?"

The girls could not believe their eyes and I swore up and down that I wouldn't. She stomped out of the house and drove away slinging gravel all over the yard. Sarah asked me if I was okay and Rachel and Rebecca seemed genuinely concerned about me. Rachel asked if I needed some ice for my balls and I said no thanks, grabbed my clothes, and went to my room.

Nancy quit her job and moved away. I didn't see her again until I was 29. I was in the military by then and had come home on leave for a visit. Aunt Natalie was long since dead by then and I still tried to keep in touch with my three cousins.

I was at a party at a big hotel and there she was. It was totally a coincidence that we bumped into each other. She was 43 and when I looked at her, it was as though those eleven years since I'd seen her didn't happen. I felt like I was 18 all over again. She was wearing a little black dress and, if anything, I thought she looked better than ever.

We talked a lot and I offered to walk her to her car. It was late and when we got to her car we started making out. I ended up at her motel room and we spent three days together. I left at the last possible moment to return to the military on time. She promised we keep in touch and that we were "just getting started."

She didn't return my calls, didn't answer my letters, and I was heartbroken all over again. Eventually, I married, divorced, married, divorced, etc. I thought of her often, but made no attempt to contact her again.

I'm 47 now, retired from the military, and settled into a new job and living alone. I got the urge to hit the internet and see if I could track her down. Somehow, some way, it works out that she lives about an hour from me. She runs a small flower shop and she's 61 now. I finally get my courage up and go see her.

I walked into her shop and saw her before she saw me. She'd aged a lot since I first met her, but then so have I. She'd put on a few pounds, but they all look good to me.

When she turned around and saw me, she recognized me instantly. It was a really good feeling to see her again, but it was a bittersweet feeling. We talked, but it just felt like something was missing. I still wanted her, but I no longer felt like she was feeling the same way.

I have had lunch with her many times since then, but nothing intimate has happened between us. I've tried, believe me. She tells me that, at 61, she's "too old for that kind of stuff any more." For now, I'm happy (and grateful) to spend time with her even if nothing sexual happens. That doesn't mean I'm gonna give up trying though.

Fred1177
Fred1177
69 Followers