Aunt Patty is a Dirty Whore

Story Info
A young man takes his turn with his cheating Aunt.
2.3k words
4.18
151.5k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acraft
acraft
112 Followers

PART 1

I still remember the summer that I walked in on my Aunt Patty in the bathroom.

She was changing into her swimsuit. She had these huge, magnificent round jugs. I wanked off to them most of that year... and occasionally still pulled that visual out of the spank bank.

She came over a lot, Aunt Patty did. You're not supposed to think of your mother's sister that way. I know it. But if my friend's all did...well, there had to be something to it, right?

She stayed with us for awhile, a couple years later, right after I turned twenty-one. She and her husband had separated, and they thought that a little space might help them reconcile. Uncle Peter was a commercial airline pilot. He made a ton of cash. I think that Aunt Patty didn't want to give it up.

Many women let themselves go as the get older, but not Aunt Patty. She worshiped at the altar of the local gym. She would roll in about 5pm every weeknight after working out, just in time for supper. I'd watch her toned legs make their way across the floor to the dinner table. And I'd stare at her still perfect globes as she sat across from me.

Mom and Dad worked during the day. Aunt Patty didn't have to. She spent everyday sunbathing next to our pool. I was out of college for the summer, and worked at the local park program doing maintenance, trying to earn some money before I went back to school in the fall. It was raining that Wednesday, and they had sent me home early.

I heard the noise coming from the living room as soon as I walked in the front door. Imagine my surprise when I reached the doorway, and saw Aunt Patty getting plowed from behind by our next door neighbor. Her tits were shaking back and forth, back and forth as he plowed her.

I flashed back to the time I had seen her in the bathroom. How I fucking wanted to squeeze her tits and make her cry. "What do we have here?" I asked, mustering the sarcasm that only a cocky young man can.

The neighbor pulled out, grabbed his clothes, and ran out the door like he was on fire. "Best to your wife!" I called after him.

Aunt Patty stared at me, trying to cover up with a beach towel. Her eyes began to well. "It's not what it looks like," she pleaded.

I just smiled and went to the kitchen to get myself a can of coke from the fridge. There wasn't time for anything else. Mom and Dad would be home soon.

PART 2

I had found the skankiest motel I could. The thin, green flowered bedspread smelled like mildew, and the light in the bathroom flickered on and off. I had turned the TV up, although no one in the place would question the noise.

Aunt Patty sat on the edge of the bed, shaking, holding a manila envelope in her hand.

"You'd think that after I had caught you, you would have changed your routine. It's almost like you wanted this to happen, you fucking whore."

"Why are you doing this Jason?" Her eyes were tearing again.

I stared at her tits. "Take your shirt off," I growled.

"No," she answered, trying to sound defiant.

"Cut the bullshit, and take it off. Your bra too. You're here, and that tells me all I need to know."

"You can't tell your Uncle Peter!"

Now her legs were quivering, too. I wanted to walk right over there and pry them open. "You're afraid to lose your cash cow?" I smirked. "We both know that I can do whatever I want to...and that I'm going to." I took a step towards her, lead by my impatient cock. "Now fucking take them off."

She sniveled as she unbuttoned her blouse, and put it on the bed next to her. Next, her breasts were released from her bra, and heaved like two boulders mounted on her chest.

I walked over to her, and grasped one in each hand, leaning over and flicking my tongue along a nipple to plump it up. My thumbs moved up and rubbed roughly at each little nub. I looked her in the eye and began to slowly squeeze. At first she whimpered, and then let out a squeal which made my dick drip. "What's the matter Auntie? You don't like it rough?"

She shook her head, "No," and damn, but that made me smile.

"Good." I pushed her back on the bed, and reached between her legs up under her skirt, grasping her panties and pulling down hard. Her hips bucked, but I kept her still with a knee on her shoulder, and didn't relent until I felt the fabric rip and come away in my hand.

I held the remnants of the pink satin bikini up to my nose and sniffed them dramatically. "They smell like wet cunt." I moved them to her face and smeared them all over her nose and cheeks.

She tried to turn away, and I slapped her, hard. As she lay there stunned, I pulled my cock out and climbed on top of her, pinning her shoulders with my knees. "Open your mouth," I demanded.

She shook her head, and I slapped her again. This time I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Open your mouth," I repeated. She must have sensed that I was getting annoyed, and knew that wasn't in her best interest, because she opened her trap.

I shoved my cock down her throat, as deep as it would go. It went in hard, because her mouth was dry, and she began to gag right away. I swirled my hips, stirring my cock like a spoon in the slimy spittle that her gagging produced around my cock head. As soon as I had enough lube, I was all business.

I held each side of her head still and face-fucked that bitch hard, like I thought that her eyes might pop out of her head. I could hear her gasping for air with each stroke, but her throat felt too good clamped around my cock to stop. "Yeah, that's it..." I moaned.

I pulled out when her body stopped fighting and had resigned itself to the loss of air, and felt her take a couple deep gasps to replenish her oxygen. "Now, I'm not going to have any more problems with you, am I?" I didn't wait for an answer, as I climbed off of her and rolled her onto her belly, but she didn't fight me either.

I hiked up her skirt, and dug my nails into her thighs, spreading them wide. I used the side of my hand like a blade, slicing back and forth along her slit, spreading her wetness. "I think you like being used like a whore, Aunt Patty..."

She didn't say anything.

"I'll take that as a yes." I moved between her legs, and grasped underneath her hips, pulling her ass into the air. My cock was twitching hard as I aimed it towards her cunt. "Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed as I dipped it inside, feeling the warm wetness envelope me. I learned over the top of her like a fucking dog, and whispered in her ear, "I've wanted to do this to you for a long, long time. Do you remember that day that I walked in on you changing in the bathroom? Even then, I wanted to bend you over the sink and take you."

I pushed in balls' deep, and was surprised how slick her hole was and I began to stroke in and out. "And you're such a whore, Aunt Patty...as soon as I saw you taking it from behind in our living room, I knew for sure. Everyone else gets a turn at your cunt...why not me, too?"

I heard her moan beneath me.

"That's it, Aunt Patty, you goddamn slut. Moan for me." I struck her ass with my palm. At first it made her jolt, but as I did it over and over again, she arched her back underneath me, so that I could reach her better. "Poor, stupid, Uncle Peter. How many men do you fuck in his bed while he's at work?"

Her hips began to move with mine, and I grabbed her hair and rode her harder. "I'll bet there's a line of men at your door every morning."

"Uh, uh, uh." She was close to cumming."Why don't you ask your mom about that, Jason?"

What the fuck? I stopped fucking her for a second, ruining the bitch's orgasm. "What the fuck did you just say?"

When she didn't answer, I pulled her head to the side and clasped a hand around her throat. "I said...What-the-fuck-did-you-just-say?!"

"Your mother comes over to my house some days," Aunt Patty stuttered. "You should see her handle a cock..." she laughed breathless.

I turned her over on her back, with my hand still on her throat, searching her eyes. "That's not funny bitch."

But there was no lie in her eyes. "She and I have been fucking together since we were your age," she replied.

In my mind flashed an image of my mom and Aunt Patty together, naked, eating each other's pussies, and double-sucking cock together. I had NEVER thought of my mom that way before, and it made me fucking uncomfortable...but my cock didn't care. It was hard as a rock.

"You like my tits, Jason? I always see you staring at them. Well, did you ever look at your mother's? They're goddamn delicious."

I felt like slapping her again for talking about my mother that way, but then I thought of all the times that I had heard noises coming from my parents' bedroom late at night. I had tried to tune out my mother's voice telling my dad, "Give it to me, harder." Maybe she was a slut, too. Maybe my mother and Aunt Patty really were fucking whore sisters. What was that about the apple not falling too far from the tree?

"You're going to pay for saying that." I grabbed the back of her thighs and pushed her feet way into the air, as I got myself into position and aimed my cock at her tight little puckered asshole.

"But, I was only telling the truth," she pleaded, alarmed. "Please, Jason, stop...I don't...I don't take it up the ass."

"You're a fucking whore, Aunt Patty, and dirty whores take it up the ass," I said calmly, and pushed my dick half-way into her dry hole.

She screamed and began to thrash, and I was glad that I had turned the TV up. I grabbed her ankles firmly, and pushed down on her thighs with my weight, driving the rest of my cock home. Fuck, she was so tight.

"God, stop, Jason, please stop! It fucking hurts! God, please stop!"

Her cries were music to my ears. I groaned as I pulled half out and then forced my way back in."Take, it, whore...you're going to fucking take it..."

I began to dry fuck her ass, enthralled by its tight grip around my cock. She really wasn't used to taking it up the ass.

She reached up and tried to hit me, which just pissed me off. I let go of one ankle and grabbed a pretty titty and squeezed as goddamn hard as I could, like I was trying to make it burst. When she cried out, I covered her mouth with my free hand, and went to work harder on her asshole.

In a bit, her screaming died down, as her asshole stretched to accommodate the pounding. She stopped struggling underneath me. "That's a good girl, Aunt Patty. Just take my cock. Be good and make me feel good with your ass."

I slipped a hand to her cunt, and began to thumb her clit, while I pushed two fingers inside, filling both her holes at once. I was groaning like a porno star as I fucked her. I don't care who could have walked in, and I wouldn't have stopped.

It wasn't long before the bitch's cunt got sopping wet, and she started moaning, too. Finally, "Fuck me, Jason, fuck my asshole."

I worked her ass and cunt at the same time, sodomizing her in the missionary position. I watched as her tits shook back and forth, this time, for me. "What does my mom taste like, Aunt Patty."

For a second, Aunt Patty looked horrified, then her eyes rolled back into her head as she started to cum. "Sugar, Jason. She tastes like fucking sugar. You should taste her some day..."

I held off until she stopped cumming, because it was so fucking hot seeing my aunt cum all over my cock. I called her a "whore" and a "slut," and everything else that I could think of as she did it. Then I pulled out of her asshole and moved back up to straddle her face.

I jerked myself over her mouth. "Open," I commanded, and she didn't fight any more. She opened her mouth, and I shoved my ass-covered cock inside of it. I felt my balls spasm as

I unloaded onto her tongue, and then pulled back to finish the rest all over her pretty face. When it was over, I smeared my spunk all over her cheeks, eyes, and into her hair. My Aunt was a fucking whore, and everyone should know it.

"You're not going to tell Uncle Peter, now, are you?" she asked.

"No, I won't say a thing," I replied, "but as long as you're living in my house, you're my bitch. And I'll take your ass, and anything else I want, whenever I damn well feel like it. And as soon as you move back home, you better tell my mom, every Wednesday is MINE, and I'll expect her to be there, too. Or else I'm going to have a nice, long talk with both My dad and Uncle Peter..."

acraft
acraft
112 Followers