Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jump!" I heard one woman say to a man whom she had walking about on hands and knees. He was wearing a dog leash, and was trying to use his teeth to grasp a piece of chicken she held over his head.

"Obedience training," my aunt explained as I stood there half giggling, half repulsed, by the ridiculous sight.

We made a leisurely circuit around the immense room, taking in the various scenes of lewd and sometimes emasculating behavior as it played itself out in a multitude of assorted vignettes conducted by the women. We were ignored for the most part, but as we continued to circumnavigate the room, several women at last recognized my aunt and Angelique and struck up conversations with them. One of these women was a particularly beautiful, tall, blonde Swedish woman who spoke perfect English. Her friend, another lovely blonde Swede, who I found rather imposing, stood behind her amongst several other women, giving orders. The two of them were conducting what appeared to be an experiment with two young men—a tall, handsome blonde boy about 20 years old or so, and an attractive, black man who appeared to be in his mid 30s and who had the body of a weightlifter.

Upon seeing my aunt, the two women came over to us and shook hands with her.

"I can't tell you how happy I am to see you, Christiana," my aunt said to the shorter of the two women. "I was so hoping that Bonnie would finally come."

"I tried to persuade her, but I guess it's not her thing. Good evening, Angelique."

"Hi, Dr. Swensen."

"Please, Christiana. No need to be formal," the pretty doctor smiled.

"Christiana, this is my niece Holly," my aunt said. "It's her first visit to the Masturbatorium."

"Oh," Christiana said to me as we shook hands. "It looks like we have something in common. It's a pleasure to meet you, Holly."

"Nice to meet you too, Christiana."

"This is my friend and associate, Rebecca Hellstrom."

"Hi Holly," Rebecca smiled as she, too, took my hand in hers.

"Christiana and Rebecca are two very famous doctors from Stockholm," my aunt said to me. "They invented a very amazing drug called 'EJAX-472,' which helps men with impotence problems. Have you ever heard of them?"

The way my aunt phrased the question, it seemed as if I should have been aware of their amazing scientific discovery.

"No, I'm sorry, I haven't," I replied a bit sheepishly.

The two doctors smiled at me, neither showing any indication of displeasure at my admission of ignorance.

"So, how was your flight?" my aunt asked the women.

"Uneventful, thank heavens," Christiana answered.

"There's something to be said for that," my aunt said. "I'm glad you got the men to agree to come with you."

"So am I," Christiana replied. "They can't wait to take part in the competition."

"Competition?" I asked.

"The 'Longs Shot' Festival. Haven't you heard of it?"

"Holly doesn't know anything about it just yet, but she will," my aunt said to the doctor.

Angelique laughed. "Wait till she sees Jacques!"

"Now don't go and give everything away Angelique," my aunt said. "There's plenty of time for that."

"Jacques?" I asked. "I met a guy named 'Jacques' in the vineyard yesterday."

"That's him! He's our hero," Angelique said. "Our 'Mr. Long Shot'. Those two don't stand a chance."

She glanced at the two men who were standing several feet away. The black man stood next to the smaller white boy, both of them were completely naked and were being fondled from head to toe by a group of giggling women. There were various devices lying about on the floor around them, and it looked like the women had been working them over for some time judging by their enormous erections. I still didn't know anything about the competition my aunt and the others were talking about and I was growing anxious to know the details.

"I remember both of them very well," my aunt said to Christiana, noticing me watching them. "They put on quite an impressive display at your birthday party a few months ago."

"They certainly did," Rebecca agreed. "The most amazing thing of all is that both men seemed to have permanently gained at least another inch in penis size as a result of taking EJAX-472. By now, of course, the drug is completely out of their system, so their sperm count and ejaculatory powers are back to normal—if you want to call a 10-foot ejaculation normal."

"Ten feet?" my aunt laughed. "Well Jacques can top that I'm sure. It should be a most interesting competition."

"Is it true that there will be over thirty countries represented?" Christiana asked my aunt.

"That' right. And the contestants and their trainers will be occupying this floor for the next two weeks. It's going to be a glorious event."

"And the proceeds all go to charity?"

"Yes."

At this point I was no longer able to maintain my curiosity and spoke up, not caring any longer if I appeared ignorant.

"Will someone please tell me what this contest is all about?"

Suddenly I heard a voice come from behind me.

"Are they leaving you in the dark?" the voice said.

"Where have you been?" my aunt said. "I've been looking for you."

It was Lenore, followed by Justine and Estelle.

"I have a man I've entered into the contest too, you know. I had to check up on him. Now tell Holly what she wants to know."

"I assume you've met already?" my aunt said to Lenore, indicating Christiana and her associate.

"Yes, we met earlier," Lenore replied. "How are things going with your boys?"

"Fine," Christiana said. "We were just about to finish today's training session."

"Perfect!" Lenore said. "Let's all get some chairs and watch. We can watch of course?"

"Certainly," Christiana replied good-naturedly. "Have a seat."

Being surrounded by all these imposing women, I suddenly felt invisible.

"What training session?" I asked my aunt. "And what's all this talk about 10-foot ejaculations? Will someone please tell me what's going on?"

Seeing the distraught look on my face, Angelique burst out laughing. Justine and Estelle, too, broke down into fits of laughter.

"Tell her, mom," my cousin said.

As Christiana and Rebecca sat down next to us to go over some last-minute details, my aunt explained in an off-hand way what the contest was all about.

"As I think you already know," she began, "helping men to relieve them of their sperm is one of the best ways to keep them docile and subservient. It is also a fantastic form of amusement for us gals. A few years ago, one of the Sisterhood members came up with an idea to hold contests in which we could use men in such a way. One of these contests is called the 'Long Shots' contest. A woman, or a group of women, sponsor a man whom they believe can ejaculate the farthest and then train him for a period of weeks to measure his progress. It's kind of like a sperm Olympics. You'll enjoy it."

She said this in such a matter-of-fact way that I thought she was kidding.

"Are you saying that these sessions are all geared toward increasing the distance a guy shoots his sperm?"

"That's right. We have to be careful not to keep them hard for too long because they tend to get blue balls, and that would be counterproductive. The sessions usually last for a half hour or so with an hour's rest in between."

Without meaning to, I laughed out loud.

"Oh, come on, aunt Phoebe!" I said. "You've got to be kidding!"

"She's not kidding," Angelique piped up. "You'll see for yourself. Now stop laughing and pay attention."

"You pay attention!" Lenore said suddenly to Angelique. "Don't think I haven't caught you masturbating some of these men to climax against competition rules."

"It happened only once, Lenore," my aunt said.

"Once is enough. You can't randomly jerk these guys off. They have to be trained to cum on command by their mistresses. You know this Angelique."

"I won't do it again," my cousin said flatly.

"I hope not. It's goes against the rules of fair play and I won't stand for it."

My aunt was going to say something, but thought the better of it and focused her attention on the activity taking place on the platform. I could tell she was disturbed at Lenore's rebuke of her daughter, but I was soon to learn from her and Lenore that although a man's training techniques could be studied freely by all the women, no one but the man's mistresses could touch his body during the training period. Angelique had clearly overstepped her bounds in assuming she was exempt from this prohibition.

As I looked around I noticed that there were many other groups of women spread out across the vast concourse, all hard at work training their own contestants and seemingly oblivious to anything except their own business. Even the group of women responsible for the training of the two men in front of me gave us little notice, being absorbed as they were with giving orders and directions to the two handsome specimens. As I watched the ladies at their work, I took the opportunity to ask Christiana who these men were.

"The big, black guy is Barney Cole," she told me. "He was a former patient of mine at the Clinic. He learned of this contest through your aunt and decided to participate. The handsome, blonde boy you see on all fours is Craig Lundquist, another former patient. He and Barney became good friends during their stay at my Clinic and they've become inseparable. Great guys, the both of them. I'll introduce you to them later."

"That would be great," I said, without taking my eyes off Craig.

The whole idea of this masturbatory spectacle struck me as being absolutely bizarre. But judging by the reactions of the women around me, I seemed to be the only one who thought so. This so-called "event" seemed perfectly normal to them, as if the fact that it was being held for charity was justification enough to grant it the status of a legitimate sport. I had to admit, though, that watching the men's huge erections being manipulated by each team was delightfully erotic.

"Both Craig and Barney have the same size cock," Angelique suddenly confided to me. "Twelve and three-quarters inches long."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I measured both of them last week," she admitted.

I had no doubt my cousin had done exactly as she said and possibly more. It was impossible for me to tell just from eye examination just how big they were, but as they were both led up to the edge of the platform it appeared that they were both as large as Angelique had claimed.

"Oh, my God, you're right!" I said to her as I tried to contain my amazement.

"Jacques is not as big as them, but I think he can squirt farther."

"Have you seen these guys come?"

"Not yet. But they're both going to be jerked off very soon so mom and I will have a better idea what we're dealing with."

It looked as if Barney was going to be the first one to display his ejaculatory prowess. The team leader, a stunning blonde whom I recognized as co-host of a popular morning talk show and who recently had a hit show of her own, turned the huge, black man toward us and asked for our attention.

"Christiana," she said. "We've just run out of your masturbation cream. Do you happen to have any with you?"

Christiana laughed. "Of course, Kelly. I never leave home without it!"

From her purse the doctor pulled out a silver tube of cream as one of the team members, the leggy brunette, Janet, came down to retrieve it.

As soon as Barney saw the tube of cream he seemed to get all excited and looked lovingly at his doctor.

"Thank you," he said softly to Christiana.

"Now, Barney," Lenore said. "You know the rules. Contestants are forbidden to speak until after the demonstration is complete. You will henceforth remain silent or you will be disqualified."

Barney nodded his agreement and watched as both Janet and Kelly began to rub the cream first into their hands and then all over his cock and balls. He surrendered himself to the pleasurable feeling and let his head fall back and heaved a great sigh. As they masturbated him, several other women were hard at work on Craig, who was positioned on all fours and facing directly at us opposite Barney.

"What are you girls doing to that poor boy?" Lenore asked the team.

"We've found that milking him this way allows him to shoot a bigger load," said a petite redhead who looked to be about thirty.

"That's fine," Lenore said. "But what about distance?"

"That's what I mean," the woman replied as I watched her hands disappear between his ass cheeks.

Craig's handsome face began to contort as the myriad and talented female hands touched his body in every way imaginable, using techniques that no doubt he had himself recommended in order to obtain the best orgasm possible. Even as Barney was slowly being brought to climax by Kelly and Janet's lovely hands, I could not take my eyes off the boy. I saw him look at me more than once and smile, and I suddenly wished I were one of the team members taking pleasure in stroking and fondling his muscular body.

"This cream is great," Janet commented, as her hand, positioned just below Kelly's, stroked lazily up and down the massive cock.

"I feel like I'm polishing a baseball bat," Kelly laughed, as her hand traversed the distance from balls to tip.

Rebecca grinned. "The beauty of that cream is that it's good for your skin and it doesn't cause any abrasion. So you can masturbate him for extended periods without tiring yourself out or getting his dick blistered."

"I would use some of that cream on Craig, too," Christiana instructed Kelly. "He loves that stuff."

I saw a big smile come across Craig's face when he heard this news, and I was beginning to anxiously await the moment when he would show us what talents lay hidden in the depths of his heaving balls, now being rubbed vigorously by a bevy of excited women.

One girl in the group attending to him, a lovely brunette who had to be no older than myself, got her hands on the tube of masturbation cream and began to coat her palms with it. As he lay on all fours facing us, the girl fell to her knees to one side of him and began stroking his huge organ so that all of us could see. I noticed that his cock and balls were shaven, revealing a silky smooth area that was trimmed and groomed with a small patch of hair above. Craig moaned with pleasure as she gave his prick long, quick pulls that forced his body to rock back and forth. We laughed to see him being milked as if he were a cow, but our laughter only served to make the girl work harder, and make him more excited.

"How long have you been working on these boys today?" Lenore asked Christiana.

"About eight hours," the doctor replied.

"Then we should witness a very impressive cum shot."

"I should think so."

"Holly should be made aware of our training techniques," Justine said to Lenore.

"Absolutely," Lenore replied.

"Holly may want to participate at some point after all," Estelle added.

I felt all the women's eyes descend upon me at once, hoping to gauge my answer by my reaction.

"I have her education well in hand," my aunt replied for me. "Don't worry about anything."

"Well, it is kind of ass backwards you know," Justine said. "She's getting to see the results without seeing what methods produced those results."

Lenore seemed unconcerned. "This is just preliminary stuff. She has plenty of time to get her hands dirty, so to speak, as Phoebe has just told you."

And that seemed to end the discussion because Barney was now growling deep in his throat and his face was covered in sweat. I had to marvel at his stamina. How he managed to restrain from coming until he was ordered to must have taxed his body and mind to the limit. Yet he continued to hold out, even when all of us knew he should be joyously ejaculating.

"I love his balls," Rebecca said almost with a sense of affection. "Two big, beautiful grapefruits filled with hot sperm. Look at them! They're so nasty!"

Barney's testicles were indeed now fully distended and bounced up and down as the insatiable, inexorable, tugging continued. Kelly and Janet had finally settled on a moderate tempo, and as their slick hands ran up and down the massive pole I began to feel a tingling in my own genital region.

"He's going to erupt any second," Rebecca said.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

She laughed. "I know because I've worked that big tool many times before during our experiments. Keep your eyes on him. He always curses just before he gives up his load."

Barney was groaning so loudly now that I had no doubt Rebecca was right. Sensing he was about to climax, Kelly and Janet increased their tempo, Kelly making sure that her forefinger remained in constant contact with the tiny piece of skin just under the head of the shaft. Seconds later, Barney let out an enormous howl and cursed out loud, just as Rebecca had said he would. The other women in the nearby area, knowing that his ejaculation was imminent, stopped what they were doing and rushed up to the platform behind him. A few of them began cheering him on.

We were sitting no more that a dozen feet away when Barney's orgasm began, and most of us, including myself, had every reason to feel confident that we were safe from getting splashed with ejaculate. In this assumption we were dead wrong. As I watched Kelly and Janet's hands slide upwards to meet at the tip of his cock, an enormous jet of white cream shot out and flew across the room toward us, sailing completely over our astonished faces and into a mural on the wall behind us. Half of us looked behind in wonderment to see the slimy paste make contact with the wall while the others, myself included, laughed wildly as the second rope of sperm was launched with great force by the demanding hands of the two giggling girls.

Lenore got hit right on the left side of her dress, a thick puddle of white trickling down from her bare shoulder onto the satiny fabric.

"Magnificent!" Justine squealed in French as the Sisterhood leader reacted with surprise to the unexpected baptism by sperm.

The crowd was in hysterics. I watched in utter amazement as Kelly and Janet coaxed load after load of sperm from Barney's immense dick, the white effluence continuing to spurt uncontrollably into the audience. Angelique received a generous portion of Barney's cum as his third and fourth spurts managed to reach her exposed legs. Even my aunt got blasted with the stuff as the force of his orgasm ricocheted off my cousin's legs and onto my aunt's shoes. It all happened so fast that we really couldn't run away in time to escape the assault. I managed to avoid being hit, but most of the other women had traces of Barney's cum all over their clothes. When he finally did stop ejaculating, both Kelly and Janet's hands were drenched in cum, and women from the far end of the concourse were now standing around us pressing us for information as to what had exactly happened. After what had just occurred, I was surprised to see that both Christiana and Rebecca seemed to take it all in stride.

"We've seen this many time before," the beautiful doctor said to me in response to my inquiring stare. "When Barney was on my drug he could shoot twice as far."

"Are you joking?" I asked bemused.

"No, she's not," my aunt interjected. "I saw it myself."

Kelly and Janet left the platform to clean their hands and the exhausted Barney was led away. It was now Craig's turn to entertain the crowd of astonished onlookers, and he was ordered to stand up and face the audience.

"Well," Rebecca said to us as she got up. "I'll see you girls later."

I was surprised to see the long-legged, blonde beauty get on the platform next to Craig. He, however, acted quite calmly, as if he were expecting her to be there. She immediately placed some cream into her hands and started to play with his cock. Craig looked down at her hands and moaned with pleasure.