Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 01

Story Info
Rashida Jones lends a hand to her depressed nephew.
1.7k words
31.7k
42

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over 18 years of age.

*****

"Again...?"

Rashida held up a very expensive pair of panties and looked them over. The silk purple fabric was completely glazed over with a huge glob of white liquid lingering in the middle. Two days ago it was one of her favorite night gowns. A week ago it was an unbelievable black dress that she still hasn't removed the stains from. She sighed and grabbed her phone from her pocket.

R: Found more of my clothing messed with.

Aubrey: What are you going to do?

R: I dunno. Hard to punish given the situation.

A: You don't get over a parent's death after six months.

R: We're all hurting, but I don't understand..why he's doing it.

A: He's frustrated. Prolly wants attention.

A: He moved from NYC to LA and has nobody except you.

R: Finding a girl shouldn't be too hard??

Dropping her panties into the washer, she tossed some soap into it and turned it on. Coming up from the basement, she ran into her nephew who just came in from class. "Sup, kiddo?" she said with a smile. Rashida stepped up to him and wrapped her arms around his rib cage for a hug. "How's your day?"

"These new courses are shit, RJ," he said quickly, "Way too much homework. I gotta figure something out. It's too much." Rashida felt his arms go around her and then pulled away.

"Well, is there anything I can help you with? I'm still smart...sort of," she grinned.

He shook his head and grabbed a water from the refrigerator. "Nah, I just need to relax and look this shit over. I'll get it eventually," he said before downing the whole bottle. Rashida took a seat at the bar and opened her phone.

"Hey," she said stern, looking up at him, "If you need something, you better tell me...like pronto. Don't wait."

He nodded, "Yeah, I would. It's all good. I'll just be up in my room for awhile." Rashida watched him down the hall way and pulled up her text with Aubrey.

A: Maybe he doesn't want a girl from college. He's trying to tell you something.

R: How do you know? Maybe he knows I won't say anything if he uses his aunts clothing.

A: Or maybe he needs his aunt in more ways than one.

R: ...no. Your brain is weird, you know that?

A: You're a pretty successful actress and you strut around your house like a model wearing cute stuff all day.

R: I...do not...maybe...sometimes.

A: We were sunbathing in bikinis yesterday. He literally came home from class and could barely keep from ripping his shorts apart when he saw us.

A: Look at every article of clothing he's...used of yours.

A: It's all sexy stuff.

R: Fuck.

A: He's alone. Aunt RJ to the rescue!

R: You're an ass.

A: I'm a great ass, though!

She sat her phone on the table and crossed her arms. "That's...incest, though," she thought, "Isn't that illegal?" Rashida's mind went through about two thousand scenarios and she laid her head into her palms. She pondered, "...How did my life come to this point?" Rashida shook her head and closed her eyes. "God, this better be part of some bigger plan...," she mumbled.

A few hours after an early dinner, Rashida finished the final touches of her make up and applied a light pink tone to her lips before rubbing them together with a pop. She looked into the eyes of her reflection and couldn't believe what she was about to do. She had convinced herself it was for family; It was for the greater good. Rashida tucked her hair away behind both ears to reveal a sparkling set of diamonds and smiled. "I promised you I would take care of him," she said to herself quietly.

"Knock knock," she said, tapping on his door.

"It's open," he hollared back from across the room.

Rashida poked her head in and was relieved to find him facing away from her and staring at his laptop. "How's it going tonight?" she said quietly, stepping up behind him.

"Math and more math," he sighed.

Rashida let her hands fall onto his shoulders and she squeezed, "I never liked math." She pulled on his muscles and kneaded them with her fingers, "It's probably...way harder now."

A small tremble in his body made her smile from behind and she pushed her palms up against his neck, rolling them gently back and forth. "What the fuck kind of problem is that?" She blurted out, looking down at his text book.

"Yeah, I know. This shit is really whack," he mumbled. Rashida's finger tips were fondling his ears and then slowly pressing on his temples, moving in light circles. Pushing her silk covered stomach up against him, she let her fingers wander down until pressing against his clavicle.

She felt his head fall back into her and smiled, "Well, do you know how to solve it?" Before he answered, Rashida spotted an outline in his flimsy boxers. All she heard was mumbling and licked her lips. She knew it was wrong. She fucking knew it, but it had to be done.

Rashida's soft delicate tips were down his shirt and moving down across his abs. She watched him twitch beneath the fabric irregularly and tried not to laugh everytime it slammed the desk. "How can you solve it with that big boner like that?" She whispered.

Just then, Rashida laid a thick juicy kiss just below his ear and laid an open palm on his huge tent. His whole body shuddered hard against her and she pulled his ear lobe into her mouth. "Hmm?" she asked again. He was unable to say anything and she supplied his ear with a generous helping of light kisses, "This is what you wanted, right?"

She could feel him melting in her arms and placed another big delicious kiss into his ear. Rashida stuffed her hand into his boxers and grabbed ahold of a fat warmth that was bigger than she had expected. "Oh, shit," she whispered into him, trying to wrap her hand around it and struggling.

Pulling her hand out, she quickly grabbed the hem of his shorts and attempted to pull them up and over it. The more she revealed, the more she grinned. "Help your aunt, silly," she chuckled.

He pulled it up and over and it fell with a thud onto his stomach. She grabbed it and held it up, "So, this is the culprit," she giggled.

Rashida's finger tips were immediately gooey and she swirled them across the leaky tip. "No wonder my panties were stretched and soaking wet," she said.

Rashida slowly stroked the thick log up and down. He was unable to respond except with loud panting and little groans. She was fine with that. She was here to help him, after all.

"Are you going to help me pay for that black dress?" She said louder, bouncing her hand up and down the entire thing, "How many loads were blown into that?" He studdered and she heard a four or five, maybe six and pulled her hand away.

"Turn around," she told him.

Just as her nephew turned, she pulled the tie on her white floral robe and revealed her dark and perfect skin. Her hands pushed against her hips and she showed off everything she had. Toned, but exceptionally smooth top to bottom.

"Better than looking at my photos on facebook, huh?" She said, breaking the ice.

His mouth open wide, he barely nodded and took a long moment to accept what he was looking at.

She slid her hands up across her belly and pushed her bra up. "Hopefully this is better than laying on my bed with your phone and jerking off into my panties." Rashida pulled on her flowery underwear and dropped them to the floor.

Rashida came down and situated herself between his knees. Pushing the bridge of her glasses, she looked up at him clearly and wrapped her panties around him with both hands.

"Too bad I don't have a third hand. Lots of room left," she joked, smiling up at him.

Rashida kept a strong grip and tugged and pushed. "Mm, got a heavy fuckin' sack down there, huh," she said, glancing at the bouncing balls.

He started to lay his head back and she snapped at him, "Eyes on me." She nodded while she picked up the pace and bit her lip, "I'm making you watch."

Keeping eye contact with him, she opened her moist lips and inched her face towards his shiny top. "Want me...you want me to suck it?" she said as quietly as she could. Rashida's tongue revealed itself and pushed hard against the bottom. She immediately felt the salty flavor sliding against her taste buds and let out a little moan.

She heard him say something and before she could flinch, a hot feeling came over her as a thick rope scribbled wildly against her face and into her hair. She smiled the second he plastered the right side of her face again, taking half of her vision with it.

"Fuck. That's it," she said quietly. Rashida tilted her head back and opened her mouth just in time for her hands to milk out a fat powerful splurt that sprayed against her lips and bounced off of her teeth. She roughly beat his dick up and down while it spewed out rope after rope of hot jizz onto her creamy dark skin.

"Mm, there's so much," she whispered, attempting to pull every drop from him.

Big globs of man butter clung to her before starting a streak down her torso. Her nephew watched with balled fists while he turned her into a glazed mess.

Rashida finally stopped her onslaught on his fat dick and let it go. Sitting up, it fell right between her cleavage and she rested her hands on his knees. She could feel every bit of his hot cum that had drenched her and she smiled.

"No more messing up my clothes," she said, staring him down over the top of her splattered glasses.

Her nephew looked his aunt up and down and couldn't believe what just happened. He couldn't believe the amount of cum he just let out onto her beautiful body.

"My bad on the clothes," he studdered.

Rashida stood up and didn't bother with putting the robe back together. She strolled towards the door and he followed her big bubbly ass up and down as it bounced.

"Get some sleep and finish that homework in the morning," she told him while shutting the door and not looking back.

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yesss

I love it need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Love the story, hope you write more parts

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Hollywood Intern Ch. 01 - Gal Gadot The adventure of an 18-yr old Hollywood Intern.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories