Aunt Sandi Ch. 04

Story Info
Spending two wonderful nights with Sandi.
4.4k words
4.55
172.6k
105

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

Aunt Sandi - PART 4

The week following the visit to my aunt's house passed by excruciatingly slowly. I was just going through the motions of going to school and coming home each day.

Constantly, in the back of my mind, I couldn't stop thinking of Sandi and how much I missed her. I missed her perfume. I missed the free and easy way she approached sex, and couldn't wait for her to teach me some new things.

I couldn't stop wondering what she meant when she said that she still had some surprises for me. I couldn't begin to imagine what other ideas she had for things we could do together.

So there I was on Friday trying to think of a plan to get back to her sooner than Monday. The weekend ahead had been planned to work with some of my classmates on a group project.

A couple of the people hadn't wanted to actually meet up on Saturday until 2 pm, and I thought that if we could instead meet in the morning, we might be able to get the whole thing done in one day instead of needing to use both Saturday and Sunday.

I set about texting everyone in my group begging them to meet instead at 10 am. Surprisingly, everyone said that they could do it except for one of the girls that worked at a restaurant near school. She would be able to be there after 1 pm instead, so we decided to go ahead and meet without her and she could catch up when she got there.

As I was very motivated to get done, I did a lot of prep work and research that Friday night and kind of took the lead role in the project. Somehow, when 7 pm on Saturday rolled around, we had the entire thing done.

With that out of the way, I immediately called my aunt on her newly established Google Voice number. She sounded thrilled and said that of course I could come down tonight. I told her about my idea of keeping a separate set of clothes at her house and she even offered to wash them for me after I left. The only thing left to do was to spin a lie to tell my mother about where I was going to be.

When I called Mom and told her about the "abysmal" progress we were making on the project, I had another idea. I told her that it might take us into the night on Sunday to get done, and maybe it would be better if I just slept over with my friend who lived on campus in the dorms until we "finally" got done.

Miraculously, her response was along the lines of "Wow, I'm so proud of you for working so hard to get this done before Monday." This made me feel all the more guilty for lying to her about this, but it meant that I would be able to stay over two nights with Sandi.

I set about buying a new set of clothes that I'd keep at Sandi's house, putting them in the trunk of my car for now.

After leaving the mall, I headed toward Sandi's house, and I called her from the same place I'd called her last time.

"Hey you, almost here?" she answered.

"Yep, 15 minutes away."

She asked. "Have you had dinner yet? I've already eaten, but wanted to see if you've had anything."

"Nope, with my project and shopping for clothes, I haven't eaten anything today."

"Thought so. You shouldn't do that. It's after 9, after all. I'll order a pizza and it should be here pretty soon after you get here. I'll open the garage for you like last time."

"That sounds great, but I can think of other things I'd like to eat instead of pizza."

"Oh, you're so funny," she said and giggled. "Have some patience. Good things come to those who wait."

"But I just want to attack you when I see you."

She said, "I know, I really miss you too, but try to have a little control, ok? Alright, I'll see you in a bit."

* * *

Sandi must have been watching for me, because just as I pulled into the driveway, the garage door started opening. I pulled in, and she immediately closed it.

She wasn't at the door this time, but within a few seconds I could hear her unlocking it, and she stood there with a garage door remote in her hand, smiling.

Her hair was wet and it looked like she had showered not too long ago. She was again just wearing sweats and an old gray t-shirt.

"You should go ahead and change into your new clothes before you come in. Do you want me to wash what you have on now?" she asked.

I thought about it for a minute, and said "Yeah, I can just say I washed my clothes at the laundromat near campus and my friend let me borrow some of his clothes."

With that decided, there was nothing keeping me from running to her arms. I picked her up and we embraced as she giggled, and I kissed her passionately.

Standing in the doorway, she broke the kiss and said "So, I guess you missed me a little?" When I set her back on the ground, she hugged me tight and put her hand between us on my cock, which was completely hard and ready.

She said, "Let me take care of you before the pizza guy gets here, ok? That way you can be relaxed. Come sit down on the couch."

Over on the couch, she quickly had my pants and underwear down and sucked me off. Within a minute, I had cum in her mouth.

"Wow that was a lot of cum. Have you been abstaining?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah, since Thursday night. Last night and today have been crazy busy."

Just then the doorbell rang. I was freaked out because I was lying there on the couch with my pants around my ankles. I quickly jumped up and ran into the kitchen.

The pizza was burning hot and awesome. I think I ate half of it before Sandi said "Slow down there, tiger. You don't want to stuff yourself or you won't feel like doing me."

"Sorry, I was really hungry. You're right, though, I am pretty full."

"Good, I'm glad it was filling. You should go shower and get washed off. You're a little smelly." She giggled.

"Sorry about that. It's been a little warm today."

When I got out of the shower, she was there in the bathroom with me and was sitting on the toilet, naked.

"All clean now?" she asked. I said yes and then heard her start peeing. Followed shortly by pooping. My eyes must have been as wide as dinner plates.

She said, "Sorry, I couldn't wait anymore and had to go. Hope you don't mind. I always went in front of your uncle."

In my newly aroused state, nothing bothered me. On the contrary, I found it hot that she was comfortable enough to poop in front of me, and told her so.

"So sweet," she said.

As I dried myself off, I was drawn to her, and went over to where she was and bent down to kiss her. She kissed me back and grabbed my dick, slowly pumping it with her hand.

Just then she made a groaning noise in my mouth, her body tightened a bit and bloop, more poop came out of her. She giggled and said she was sorry, but I didn't care.

Being so close to her while she was doing this normally private act was really starting to turn me on.

I looked into her eyes and said, "Being with you while you do this is so fucking hot."

She smiled and said "I want you to do something. Kneel down." As I kneeled, she took my hand and put it over her pussy.

I wasn't sure what to do and so I moved up and started rubbing her clit. She moaned and then said "No, wait, put your hand back where it was. Is it ok if I squirt a little pee on your hand?"

I just looked at her, dumbfounded. So, this was one of the deep dark secrets.

However, in my state, nothing seemed out of bounds and so I just said "Yeah, if you want to..."

She replied "Mmm hmmm, now watch it come out of me." She spread herself open and let loose a hot stream of pee onto my hand. She watched this intently and started to slowly rub her clit.

As the pee dribbled to an end, she opened her eyes and looked at me and said, "You probably think I'm a weirdo, don't you."

I didn't know what to say, but in my state all I could do was say, "No, it's ok." Then, she brought the weirdness up another level.

"I want you to taste me. Like this." She ran her finger into her slit and brought it to her mouth and licked it.

"Will you be mad if I don't want to?" I asked, a little freaked out.

"No no, I won't be mad, of course not! It's just something I like to do sometimes. Please don't think I'm a freak. It just makes me so hot."

Extremely turned on at this point and not wanting to disappoint her, I decided to try. I said, "Ok, well if you can do it then I guess I'll try."

She smiled, and again ran her finger up and down her wet slit and offered it to me.

I couldn't really smell anything, so I gathered up my courage and let her put her finger into my mouth. I was surprised because I didn't really taste anything at all initially.

Finally, after about 10 seconds I could start tasting it a little bit. It was hard to describe, but once the taste set in it was not going away. Sandi was still slowly rubbing her clit with her free hand.

"That wasn't so bad I guess. Is it ok if I rinse my mouth out now? The taste seems to stay in there..." I said.

"Sure, go ahead. And then come right back because I want you to clean me up." She smiled.

Clean her up? What did that mean? I went over to the sink and rinsed my mouth. The pee taste, however, would not go away, so I finally turned the water off and headed back.

She continued to very slowly rub her clit, and handed me a wet flushable wipe. "Wipe my pussy with this." I must not have been doing it exactly right because she put her hand over mine and guided me. "Here, like this," she said.

Once we were done with that, she said, "There, good, that's fine." She reached down and started stroking my cock. She said, "Now, I want you to wipe my ass."

I had a feeling this was coming. I was ready to do it at this point and just whispered "Ok. Show me how."

Instead of making me reach under her, she got up and flipped herself around and got up on her knees on the toilet seat, looking back at me. She handed me another wipe.

"Now, take this and wipe me clean. Start near my pussy and go back from there. Front to back." All the while, her finger was on her clit, slowly rubbing. When I touched her anus with the wipe, she moaned. Her asshole clenched and unclenched.

The first wipe was a little dirty, so I put that one into the toilet and asked for another. She flushed the toilet and then handed me a second one, and this time it was all clean."

"All clear," I said.

With that, she turned and sat back down and wiped herself one more time and looked at it to make sure.

"That felt so good. You did very well for your first time. Come here." she demanded.

I came back and she reached out to grasp my penis again, guiding it into her mouth. She sucked it for a short while, and then flushed the toilet again.

"Ok, let's get washed up and go get in bed," she said.

We both washed our hands, and I tried again to rinse the pee taste out of my mouth, but a hint of it was still there in the back of my throat. I wasn't sure I wanted to try that again.

Seeing me rinsing, she said, "Sorry about that. Don't worry, the aftertaste will go away soon." I hoped so.

We climbed into her bed and she laid on her back with her legs open. "I need you inside me," she said softly, but firmly.

Since she had been stroking me for a while in the bathroom, I didn't last very long, spurting my cum in her in about two minutes.

She knew I had cum, and just said "Don't pull out. Try to keep going for as long as you can. It feels so good."

This was good advice, because within a couple more minutes, I could feel myself start to get hard again. It felt so good.

She could feel me getting hard again too and just closed her eyes and quietly said "Oh yeah, I knew it. Fuck me again, baby."

This time, it took me a good fifteen or twenty minutes to finally cum again. I hugged her up close to me and kissed her as I slid my cock in and out of her wet pussy.

When I finally came I was banging into her really fast, and she had her eyes closed and was moaning loudly. Sweat was dripping off of me. It felt fucking fantastic.

Spent, I slowly extracted myself and collapsed on top of her. Opening her eyes again, she said "Now lick me. I wanna get on top. Here, put your head on this pillow."

I laid down as directed and, facing me, she crawled up and kind of sat on my chest, and then scooted up and straddled my face with her pussy. She reached down and spread herself completely open for me, and I started licking her clit.

She kind of moved herself up and said "Stick your tongue in my pussy. Clean up your mess, you dirty boy."

I licked her pussy and fingered her ass, to which she moaned "Yes, that feels so good. Now lick my clit. Make me cum!"

In another few minutes, she was bucking on my face, and I had to wrap my other arm around her to keep her pinned to my face. Soon she moaned very loudly and came all over my face.

Surprising me again, she grabbed my finger that had been in her ass and stuck it right into her mouth, sucking it. I was a little shocked but also turned on at the same time.

Once she had calmed down, she slumped down beside me and said, "Wow, you did that so much better this time! Your tongue was right on the right spot. You could tell when I wanted it harder and when I needed it faster, couldn't you?"

"Yep, I could tell when you were really liking it and when it wasn't quite right. So I did ok?" I wondered.

"Definitely. Whew, that was a really good cum. Thank you."

I said, "You're certainly welcome." She giggled at this.

She went on, "I can't believe you were able to cum twice like that. Your uncle could never do that. He needed more like an hour or two between turns."

It was getting pretty late, so she said "Are you getting tired? I know I am. It's been a long day for me too since I did a lot of work outside today."

And with that, we got ready to go to sleep. She still had another surprise in store when she said she wanted to hold my dick while I was peeing right before bed.

I had to help her aim at first, but once it got going I let go and she held it herself. As it was coming out, she stuck her finger out and into the stream and giggled.

As you might guess, once I was done, she stuck that wet finger right into her mouth.

I had to know why and just asked "What do you like about pee? I would've never, in a million years, guessed that you would do something like that."

She answered, "I used to masturbate when sitting on the toilet a lot so my Mom wouldn't catch me, and I liked to pee at the same time I rubbed my clit. It felt really good, and over time it seemed like the two things became associated."

"Sometimes, after I peed but just before I would cum, I would finger myself and lick my finger. Somewhere in my twisted mind, I started to like the taste."

"And then I would shudder and cum so hard," she said.

She had said this much, so I said, "And, the, uh, other thing?"

At this, she looked down and sighed.

I quickly said, "I'm sorry, you don't have to say anything."

She said, "No, it's not that. It's very embarrassing. Let's finish up and I'll tell you about it when we lay down."

We got all the lights turned out and climbed into bed.

She breathed deeply, and told me about her anal fixation. Apparently, another thing she did when she went to the bathroom and masturbated was to get her finger wet and slide it into her asshole.

She said that she would rub her clit and push her finger in as far as it would go, and she would feel the poop inside of her, waiting to come out.

This progressed until she finally would push the poop out while simultaneously orgasming. While the orgasm was happening, she would suck the finger that had been in her ass.

All this was pretty overwhelming, and all I could say was "Wow, that is pretty wild. So you never got sick from doing stuff like that?"

"No, not that I know of. Do you feel like bolting for the door now to get away from the freak?" She started crying now.

"No! No, no, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I can't believe that you would trust me enough to reveal such a deep dark secret to me," I said, trying to comfort her and probably failing.

I just held her close and eventually she stopped crying.

"I wanted to reveal myself to you and not have to hide my real self away. I've been thinking about it since you were here before, and I thought that if any person in the world could handle it, it would be you," she said solemnly.

I just lay there silently, trying to think of something to say, and I finally came up with "I think that as long as you're not hurting anybody, including you, you should be able to do anything you want."

She said, "That's very grown up of you to say that. But, just tell me, were you turned on at all watching me pee?"

I said, "Oh yes, watching you was really hot, especially the way you spread open and let me watch it come out. I even liked wiping you. I really felt close to you. But, I'm not so sure about the tasting part of it. I didn't really like the taste and the way it hung around. I can still taste it, even now."

"Yeah, I had a feeling that I might be pushing you a little too far too fast when I did that. Sorry about that sweetie."

"I guess now is a good time to ask. Any more surprises?"

She giggled at this, and said, "Yes, one more thing that I wanna try tomorrow. I think you'll like this one. No tasting of anything involved, I promise."

I said, "Ok, I'm up for anything you want to try."

"Thanks. Well, let's try to go to sleep. Come snuggle up against my butt."

And, with that, we fell asleep.

* * *

I'd like to say that we woke up during the night and had sex again, but it didn't happen. We didn't wake up until the next morning at about 8:30.

"Morning, sleepyhead... did you sleep ok?" Sandi asked.

I yawned and said it was the best night's sleep I'd had all week. We turned toward each other and kissed passionately for about ten minutes. Our hands roamed each other's bodies.

At some point, she stopped me and said "I need to pee before we get too far. I wanted to tell you that it is simply wonderful waking up with you this morning. I haven't felt so..." She hesitated a bit, and then said, "loved, in a long, long time."

She quickly added, "And I hope you know what I mean. Not romantic love." I smiled and nodded.

She smiled and said, "Good, now come with me. I wanna do something nasty." She hopped off the bed and as she was walking away she bent over and spread her ass open and shook it at me and giggled.

Oh God, here we go. What now?

We headed to the bathroom and she got into the shower and turned on the bathtub water to warm it up. "Come on and get in."

I did as I was told. Then, she told me what her perverted mind wanted.

"Ok, I want you to pee on my tits, and maybe even on my face. Are you up for that?"

I said, "Sure, if you want me to do it, no problem."

Then, she kneeled down in the tub and said "Ok, I'm ready."

I really needed to go, so it didn't take too long for me to relax enough to start getting some pee to come out, but it was being difficult, all the same. I wasn't used to peeing on another person.

Finally, I let go and started really peeing. At this point, she reached up and took hold of my dick, pointing it exactly where she wanted. First, she let it spray on her chest.

Then, she closed her eyes and let the pee stream spray right onto her face. I couldn't believe she was doing this.

The sight of her doing this greatly aroused me, and I quickly got over my initial shock. Looking down, I could see that she was peeing into the water and rubbing her clit as well.

Just before the peeing ended, she turned around and pulled up the tab to turn the shower on and then came back and sucked my cock into her mouth.

I was already hard and came in her mouth within just a minute or two. Just a bit after I came, her own clit rubbing made her cum as well.

After that, the shower went on without incident. Then, she revealed what she wanted me to try today.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
12