Aunt Sandi Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "I know, but I think Bethany is looking for at least a decision this weekend, so I have to make up my mind and then not change it at the last second on her birthday. I wouldn't want to hurt her like that."

"That makes sense," I said. "Whatever you decide, I'm with you. If I had to choose right now, I would do it."

"Bah, I'm sure you would! You're the one getting to have sex with two women while I'm probably sitting here at home. Does that sound fair to you?" she asked, exasperated.

"I'm sorry, I know how it sounds. I bet we could work it out so you could be with Mom."

She thought about it for a few minutes, and said, "Well, ok, that makes me feel a little better. If we can get that set up, then I would say yes. Now, before it gets too late, let's head to bed to see if you can make another miracle happen." She giggled.

I picked up the remote and clicked off the TV and turned out the lights and we headed down the hall to our bedroom.

I lay next to Sandi in bed and began to slowly caress her face. I kissed her deeply and brushed my fingers over her nipples, which hardened at my touch.

I reached behind her and squeezed her butt and firmly rubbed my hand up her back and neck. I had her turn over on her stomach and mounted her to give her a shoulder massage, and then moved down to her back.

I methodically rubbed her tight muscles as she moaned into the pillow, telling me how good it felt to be so loved. I moved down lower and began to massage her butt cheeks. I leaned forward and kissed and licked the back of her neck, and then moved down and kissed her back, and then her butt.

As I moved down farther, she spread her legs open wide so I could touch her pussy. Before I did, I spread open her cheeks and licked her asshole.

"Oh God, I love it when you lick me there."

As I licked, I started teasing her clit with my finger. She thrust her hips backward to try to increase the pressure. I backed off, maintaining the light touch.

"You've learned so well, baby," she said in a muffled voice. "You're driving me crazy! I'm ready for you."

She turned over and I moved on top of her. I rubbed the head of my cock through her wet slit and then on her clit and she closed her eyes and moaned.

I easily slid into her slick-wet vagina and started slowly moving in and out.

I said, "Ok, here we go. You need to wrap your legs around me tight and don't let go."

She did it and I reached down and lifted her up to me, just as I had done with Mom.

We held each other tightly and I slowly moved my cock within her pussy. I kissed her and sucked on her tongue.

A few minutes went by and I started to feel like I was getting close.

Breathlessly, I asked her, "Anything? I'm gonna cum soon..."

Sandi's eyes were shut tightly, and she didn't answer. She seemed like she was concentrating with all of her willpower. She pulled me in as tight as she could with her legs, and all of a sudden shrieked "OHHHHHHHHHH! Oh God! Oh God!"

I took the cue and pumped into her for all I was worth and as fast and as hard as I could move with her legs holding onto me in a death grip.

My orgasm overcame me in a sudden wave, and my cum rushed out of my cock and into her pussy. I continued moving in and out of her for as long as I could stay hard.

Sandi was now holding her breath, and just as the last spurts of semen came out of me, she quickly let her breath go and yelled, "AHHHHHHHHH!" She ground herself against me and came really hard.

Just as Mom had done, Sandi just held onto me. Smiling, she opened her eyes and said, "You did it! I did it! We did it!" At this point, her whole body was trembling.

We both laughed as she figured out just how to express what had just happened. We collapsed to the bed and just held each other for a while.

"I've always wondered what that felt like, and now I know. I love you so much baby. Say you'll be with me forever."

All I could think to say was, "I want to be with you as long as you'll let me. I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

We quickly fell asleep in each other's arms. Just as I drifted off, I couldn't help but think of Bethany and how she must be feeling about all this craziness. That night I dreamed of her.

To be continued...

12