Aunt Sandi Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could continue, she said excitedly, "I knew it! There was no way that was just an accident!"

"She knew I would be there because I had my personal calendar synching up with my work calendar, and I didn't realize that she can see it. So, she knew where I'd be, and she wanted to meet you."

Sandi's smile disappeared as I continued.

"She said she was curious because I didn't have any pictures of you, and she thought it would be fun if she surprised us there so she could meet you. But since she met you and Mom together..."

Sandi closed her eyes and said, "Oh God... Let me guess. She knows. She knows we're sisters, doesn't she?"

"Yes."

Sandi seemed to be taking the news pretty well. I asked, "I thought you'd be way more upset."

She said, "Oh I am upset. But I figured since I didn't get an urgent call from you today that she's not planning on blackmailing us or calling the police. Right?"

"Yeah, she said she wouldn't say a word. She was up all night trying to figure out what to do, actually."

Sandi sighed and said, "Wow, it must have upset her pretty bad, which is understandable. But, she brought it on herself after invading your privacy. I assume you'll be fixing that calendar thing?"

"Definitely. I have a call into the help desk and I already went through and deleted my personal stuff. She really is sorry."

Sandi said, "Good, she should be. I hope that's not an indication of her overall integrity."

She thought we were finished talking and stood and asked, "What sounds good for dinner?"

"There's more."

She looked concerned and slowly sat back down and waited.

I said, "She told me that she has feelings for me. It was just like everyone said last night. I mentioned what you said this morning, and she said she wants to talk to you about it in person."

She didn't say anything right away so I went on. "Oh, and I fibbed a little and said that you wanted me to experience having a girlfriend my own age. I didn't say anything at all about Mom or Bethany."

Sandi sighed and said, "I was kind of hoping this wasn't going to happen so soon. Or at all. Did you tell her that you promised me you would always consider me first?"

I nodded and she went on. "OK. Well, the truth is that I do want you to experience what it's like to be with a girl your own age. Someone that isn't Bethany. Someone you could have children with if that's what you wanted. I don't want to be the one that keeps you from having those opportunities." As she said that, she choked up and looked away.

I got up to go around the table, but she raised her hand and said, "I'll be OK, just give me a second. Now you see why I didn't want to talk about this in the car this morning." She breathed deeply and tried to calm down. I held her hand and she squeezed it very tightly. She said softly, "That's how much I love you."

I searched my brain for something to say, but there were no words coming. For several minutes, we sat at the table in silence, just holding hands.

Finally, Sandi asked, "So, when does Amy get off work tonight? Do you think we could get this over with as soon as possible? There's a restaurant I know in the city with private rooms. We could go there and talk."

"She gets off at 9:30. I can call..."

Sandi cut me off and said, "Sorry, I just realized that they're probably going to be closed that late. What if we got a hotel room? There are several less than a mile from where you guys work. I could work on getting a room while you call her."

It was obvious that she didn't want to wait to have the meeting, so I called Amy. It rang a couple times and finally she answered in a whisper, "Hold on..." A couple minutes later I heard the loud sound of a door closing and then Amy said in her normal voice, "Hey, I can talk now. I'm in the stairwell."

When I explained what Sandi wanted, she said, "Wow, yeah I guess that would be OK. Where?"

Since I didn't know where yet, I said, "I'm not sure. Sandi's working on getting the room now. We can just pick you up from your apartment after work. Is that OK?"

Amy said, "Alright, sounds fine. I'll be there at 9:45. Thanks for arranging this so soon. Or I guess thank Sandi. Well, you know what I mean. Thank you both." She giggled.

We said our goodbyes and ended the call. I wandered into the living room where Sandi was on the computer. She was just finishing up and said, "We're all set. I guess since we have the room, we can go ahead and stay the night. What do you say we just drive back to the city and have dinner out? Then we can check in and maybe have a little fun before we go pick up our girl if we have time. It'll be a fun little adventure." She giggled.

Our girl? I liked the sound of that. I was in awe of how quickly she made all of the plans and said, "Wow, you are an awesome planner!"

She smiled and said, "I've planned a lot of vacations, my dear. Now, let's go pack an overnight bag and get moving."

* * *

We packed and drove back into the city and had dinner. Since it was Monday, there weren't that many people and the service was really fast. We arrived at the hotel just before 9pm. We checked into the room and looked at each other. Sandi saw my expression, giggled and said, "Looks like it'll have to be a super-quickie. We don't have much time."

We had our clothes off in a flash and got on the bed. Sandi climbed on top of me in a 69 and in less than 10 minutes, we had licked and sucked each other to very nice orgasms. Sandi climbed off and collapsed beside me and sighed. She whispered, "I feel so much better. You?" I nodded, and she said, "We better get dressed. Gotta go."

We pulled into the parking lot of Amy's apartment building and I got out and ran to the door and knocked. Amy immediately opened the door and closed it behind her. We went back to the car and I held the door for Amy to get in the back. Sandi moved to the back seat too so they could talk more easily. Amy smiled and got in, and we were on our way.

Amy said to Sandi, "I really appreciate you meeting me so quickly. First off, I wanted to apologize to you personally for how I behaved last night. I wasn't thinking straight. I hope you can forgive me for invading your privacy like that."

Sandi said, "What's done is done. I must admit that when Danny told me what you did, I was pretty upset. I'm glad you're not going to try to hurt us with what you know. So, I appreciate your apology and accept it. Let's put that behind us, OK? Now, I wanted to thank you for agreeing to meet tonight. I really wanted to do this as soon as possible."

The hotel was just a couple miles down the street, so by the time Sandi finished speaking, we were pulling into the parking lot. Once we were in the room, Sandi and Amy sat in the two chairs at the small table and I sat on the bed nearby.

Amy noticed our bag and said, "I see you guys were already here before you picked me up."

Sandi said, "Yeah, we had just enough time to check in and then come get you. Alright, well, here we all are. What questions can I answer?"

Amy said, "I have so many questions. First off, how in the world did you two wind up together? There must be a story there."

Sandi told the story of the family reunion dance and what had happened. She even said a few things that I hadn't known before, such as some details of her feelings about when I had called her the next morning, and it filled in some gaps on her perspective. I remained silent and listened as they talked.

Amy looked at me and asked Sandi, "Danny was telling me earlier that you wanted him to have a girlfriend his own age. I mean, I've heard about open relationships before, but I've never known anyone that was actually in one. I can't imagine how you came to the decision to allow something like that. So, I guess my question is just: Why?"

Sandi paused and considered her answer. Finally, she said, "I love Danny very deeply, and I want him to be able to experience everything life has to offer. We can go only so far with our relationship. We can't get married legally, and we could never have children since I had a hysterectomy years ago. And most importantly there is the age difference. I know that right now he doesn't seem to mind, but how will he feel in 20 more years when I'm 60? I try not to think about it, but sometimes I worry."

I started to say that we had talked about that, but Sandi intercepted me and raised her hand, "I know what you're going to say, and I appreciate it. I'm just telling Amy what my concerns are and my reasoning behind considering this kind of relationship."

Sandi turned back to Amy and said, "What are you feeling so far? You're not running for the door yet." She giggled.

Amy also laughed and said, "I'm just stunned. I'm so impressed by how much thought you've put into this and it's just so crystal clear how much you love him. I'm not sure I could ever compete with that. It's really scary."

Sandi smiled and said, "You're right, it would be a big step and I understand why you would be hesitant. I don't want to make you think I brought you here to force you into a snap decision. I just wanted to talk everything over with you and get to know you better. And it's clear just from talking to you that you're a nice person."

Amy smiled and said, "I feel the same way. Talking with you is just like talking to my mom. And I mean no disrespect when I say that."

Sandi said, "None taken. But, I want to make certain that you won't reveal our secret even to your mother. Will you promise to be completely discreet?"

Amy immediately said, "I promise I won't tell a soul. But, you should avoid being seen with your sister. You too almost look like twins, at least to me."

"I know. We've been told how much we look alike." Sandi paused and looked over to me for a second. She sighed and said finally, "Amy, there's something else you need to know about us. I can't in good conscience only give you a partial version of everything that's going on and expect you to make an informed decision."

Sandi looked over at me and said, "Honey, I'm going to tell her. Are you alright with that?"

I nodded and softly said, "I guess so." I braced myself for how Amy would react.

Amy said, "What is it? You're really scaring me now..."

Sandi reached over and held her hand out, and Amy took it. She said, "You should know that I'm not the only woman that Danny is involved with sexually."

Amy's eyes opened widely. Sandi went on, "He's also been with the other three women you met at our table last night."

Amy's eyes now bugged out and she gasped. She looked over at me and covered her mouth with her hand. She said, "WHAT?! All of them?!" Sandi simply nodded.

There was a dead silence as what Sandi had said sunk in. It seemed like five minutes had passed before Amy finally spoke. She said simply with a trembling voice, "I... I'm not sure what to say..."

Sandi said, "I understand. If I were you, I wouldn't know what to say either. I'm inside this thing and I have trouble coming to terms with it sometimes. You should realize that we didn't just start all of this suddenly without a lot of talking. And, it hasn't all been problem-free. Not even close. The worst problem is everyone keeping their jealousy in check. But, the underlying thing keeping it all going is our love for each other. We've never been closer in our lives than since this all started. Does that make sense?"

Amy tried to appear calm and said, "I think so."

Sandi said, "I know it's a lot to take in. I just wanted to have an open conversation to lay everything out as it stands now, and if you think you're interested in being a part of it, we will welcome you with open arms. We've all agreed to share with the understanding that I come first."

Amy said softly, "Oh... OK. Wow. I feel like the room is spinning."

Sandi looked concerned and asked, "Oh my, you're looking a little pale. Why don't you lie down on the bed for a few minutes?" Sandi stood and said to me, "Honey, help me get her to the bed."

I came to Amy's side and whispered, "Do you mind if I pick you up? It'll be quicker."

Amy nodded her consent. I leaned down and lifted her right out of the chair. Sandi went over and arranged the pillows and pulled down the comforter. I laid her gently down on the bed and she put her hands over her eyes.

I said, "Amy, I'm going to take your shoes off, OK?" Amy nodded again and I slid her shoes off her feet. Sandi covered her up and asked, "Can I get you some water?" Amy whispered, "OK."

Once Sandi left to get some ice, Amy looked into my eyes and whispered, "I can't believe this. I can't believe you... You of all people. This is crazy!"

I sat on the edge of the bed beside her and said, "I know. I try not to think about it. All I know is that if I had to do it over again, I would still do it."

Amy didn't respond. But, she did look at me and smile and offered her hand. I took it and held it tightly with both of my hands. I smiled and said, "Everything's going to be OK, alright? You just need some time to process all this." She nodded and closed her eyes again.

Sandi came back with the ice and fixed a cup of ice water. She said, "Here we go."

Amy took the cup and drank all the water down. She handed the cup to me and I put it on the nightstand. Amy laid back down and said softly, "Thank you for that."

Sandi sat down on the other side of the bed and said, "I did want to mention one other thing. Since all of this has been going on, we've run into a problem where we're too far apart from each other. I'm in the process of finding a new job so we can move closer to Danny's mom."

Amy smiled and said, "That makes sense. Everything you say makes perfect sense. It's just... very different from any kind of traditional way of doing things."

Sandi giggled and said, "You can say that again. Are you feeling any better?"

Amy sat all the way up and said, "Yeah, I don't think I'm going to pass out now. I do need to use the restroom though."

I got up and held her hand to help her up. I asked, "You good?" She nodded and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Sandi and I looked at each other. She held out her hand and I took it. I kissed her hand and she smiled. She said, "Well, I guess that could have gone worse. Are you OK with her knowing everything?"

I said, "I guess it's really the only way it could be if we're being honest with her. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship based on lies or half-truths. I don't want to have to hide anything that important from her."

Sandi smiled widely and said, "Look at you. Now you're talking like a man. Your mom will be so proud when I tell her." She squeezed my hand very tightly.

Amy came back out and sat down in the chair. Sandi asked, "Are you ready to head home?"

Amy said, "Almost. I just wanted to say thanks for allowing me to know your secret. Secrets, I mean... I'm... overwhelmed. And, I don't have an answer for you. I need to think about it. I really like Danny, but this is a huge commitment, more than I ever could have imagined, and I'm just not sure I'm up to it."

Sandi said, "That's completely fine, and I wasn't expecting you to make a decision tonight. If you want to talk it over more, I'll give you my number." Sandi wrote her number down on the little pad from the nightstand and handed it to Amy. Then she surprised me by asking, "Do you think you'd at least be willing to go out on a first date to get to know him better?"

I marveled at Sandi. Here she was trying to set me up on a date with Amy, even after everything that had just happened. She looked at me and gestured for me to speak. I was slow, but in a second I caught on and said, "I'd sure like that. Would you like to go out sometime? Um, how about lunch tomorrow?"

Amy put her hands up, giggled and said, "Wow, you guys are like a tag team. OK, sure, I'll at least go to lunch with you tomorrow. No promises on anything after that, OK?"

I said, "No promises."

Sandi said, "Thanks, Amy. You've been so understanding."

Amy breathed deeply and said, "I'm trying." She smiled.

Sandi said, "I know. Danny, why don't you take Amy home, and I'll hang out here." To Amy, she said, "It was nice seeing you again." She moved next to Amy and offered her arms to hug her.

Amy said, "And you as well." She hugged Sandi for a moment. Sandi whispered, "That's a lovely scent you're wearing. What is it, if you don't mind my asking?"

Amy separated from Sandi and said, "Oh, it's called Euphoria. My mom gave it to me for my birthday. It's nice, isn't it?"

Sandi nodded and said to me, "OK, well, I'll see you in a few minutes."

Amy and I headed out and got into the car. It was only a short distance to her apartment, so we made it there in only a couple minutes.

We parked and I walked her to her door. She turned to me and said, "You know, I think lunch tomorrow is actually going to be our second date. Tonight seemed like it should qualify as a date, don't you think?"

I laughed and said, "I think you're right. I hope it wasn't the worst date ever."

She laughed heartily and said, "Danny, that was the absolute most unforgettable date I have ever been on, or probably will ever go on. I really like Sandi. She seems very nice. She's definitely someone I'd like to know better."

I smiled and said, "Well, since we've been on our first date, do you think it would be out of line to ask you for that kiss now?"

Amy smiled and looked down and shook her head. She said, "You're completely insufferable. Don't you know you don't ask a girl for kisses? You just do it."

I said softly, "Oh, I see..." I closed the distance between us and reached for her hand and held it. I leaned in closely and closed my eyes. I moved forward and very gently touched my lips to hers. As we became more comfortable with what was happening, we pulled each other in close and began kissing with ever-increasing passion. Soon our tongues began exploring each other's mouths and I could feel that my cock was becoming insistently hard. Without even thinking about it, I started grinding subtly into Amy's body. When my hands began moving upward to her chest, she moaned softly. When my hand began massaging her breast, she gasped and broke the kiss and moved my hand away. She looked down, smiled and said, "Sorry. It's been a while since I've done this. I hate to do this, but I should say goodnight. I know you need to get back."

I said breathlessly, "I know. Was this as special as you had hoped for?" I raised her chin and noticed that she was deeply blushing. I knew that I would never forget this special moment for the rest of my life.

She sighed and said, "It was exactly what I wanted. But I still have a lot of reservations about starting anything with you, what with all of your entanglements and other relationships. When will there be time for me? I just don't know what to do. On the one hand, I just want to run away and never talk to you again. On the other hand..." She trailed off.

She leaned in and kissed me again and brought my hand back to her breast. I squeezed it tenderly while my other hand was busy stroking her back and ass cheeks. This time when I pressed my hardness into her, she pressed back, grinding herself into me. I broke the kiss but didn't move an inch away from her. I rested my head onto the side of her head and whispered, "I'll always make time for you. I've wanted this for so long. Ever since I met you, I haven't stopped thinking about you."

She whispered, "Me too."

As we began kissing again, the light outside Amy's door flashed off and back on. She groaned and turned to the door and yelled, "Just a minute!"

I asked, "Oops, were we being bad?" I laughed.

Amy said, "Not half as bad as I'd like." She giggled and went on, "That's Jill. Sometimes she thinks she's my guardian or mother or something. After Tim, she really helped me get through the bad times. I'm sure she doesn't want me to get hurt again. Are you going to hurt me Danny?" She looked up at me expectantly with a small smile.