Aunt Sandi Ch. 18

Story Info
Lisa pays Danny a surprise visit.
31.8k words
4.81
39.9k
30

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

This story is part of a series. If you haven't read the previous chapters, click my username above. All characters are 18 or older. Thank you for reading.

* * *

Aunt Sandi - PART 18

As I turned the corner for home I noticed a car following me and soon realized it was Amy. I opened both of the garage doors and pulled into my spot and she pulled in beside Sandi's car. I got out and felt the cool breeze of the nighttime air that was filled with the sound of chirping crickets. I felt incredibly relaxed as I took in a really deep breath and let it out slowly. I walked over as Amy was getting out of her car.

She smiled up at me. "Hey, fancy meeting you here!" She got out and hugged me tightly and sniffed my face. "Smells like you had a good time with your mom." She giggled.

"I had a great time. I didn't want to wash off because I love her smell so much. How was work?" She nodded in understanding and made an "mmm hmm" sound.

"Boring, as usual. Guess who I talked to for almost an hour tonight?"

"Um, your mom?"

"Nope, Jill. I think we have everything sorted out. Have you ever been to a piano recital? Her little brother CJ is like this piano prodigy guy and we're invited this Thursday night to hear him play. I took off work so we could go."

"I've been to the orchestra before but no piano recitals. Is that something you have to dress up for?"

She giggled and made a surprised expression. "Uh, yeah!"

"So, ratty jeans and a t-shirt is out?" I asked with a smirk. She shook her head and groaned in mock annoyance.

"Oh, come on, it's just one night." Her enthusiasm was obvious as she looked at me expectantly.

I couldn't really think of any reason to not go. "Sure, that sounds fine by me. So her brother's name is CJ? JJ and CJ?" I laughed a little.

"Yeah, it's short for Christopher James and they did it because of the whole speech thing when they were little. It's adorable, right?" I thought it was pretty cool too.

We continued chatting as we walked toward the door and I clicked the buttons to close the garage doors and followed Amy inside. Sandi must have heard us because she was waiting for us in the hallway, smiling.

She was wearing a sheer purple nightgown that extended down to her mid-thigh with her nipples clearly visible and no panties. It was a pretty breathtaking sight and I immediately felt a surge in my cock as my eyes looked her up and down. Both Amy and I held our arms out to her and we hugged for several seconds, softly saying our hellos and giving each other short kisses. As usual I rubbed my hands over both of their asses.

Sandi nuzzled into me and breathed in deeply and said softly, "Did you have fun, baby? Mmm, god, you smell so good. I miss Dee." I smiled and nodded my answer. She continued, "Speaking of, she called a few minutes ago and said she has big news she wants to tell us all together, so you guys go get changed and we'll FaceTime her."

Amy and I looked at each other with a curious excitement and headed to the bedroom together. "What do you think it could be?" I wondered aloud.

"I have no idea, uh... maybe something about new houses? It must be pretty important if she has to tell us over FaceTime."

I agreed and soon I was down to my underwear and a t-shirt, my typical comfy attire for home in the evenings. Amy slipped on a really long light blue t-shirt without panties and we headed back out. Sandi had already called Mom and they were talking on the iPad.

Sandi looked up and interrupted Mom. "Here they are."

Mom stopped talking and said, "Okay, hold on." She plunked the iPad down and when she came back a minute later Dad and Bethany were with her.

Mom saw us and got right to the point. "Hi guys! I'll skip any dramatic buildup and just tell you that James has changed his mind! He went out with Bethy tonight on a trial date and decided to let her join us tonight in bed to get more comfortable and see where things go from here."

All three of us on our side looked at each other in complete shock and gasped loudly, causing the three of them to laugh, and then we all laughed. I couldn't believe it. "What?! I thought it was just dinner and a movie!"

Mom smiled slyly. "It was dinner and a movie, but it was also a real, actual date. I didn't want to say anything until I knew Dad was sure."

I still wasn't quite satisfied, "But what about the whole authority thing?"

Dad cleared his throat and spoke up. "Yeah, I knew you'd ask that. Mom's shown me that she's still able to be an authority figure with all this other stuff going on. I'm a little tired of everyone else having so much fun while I'm left out, so after giving it a lot of thought and a whole lot of talking it over with your mom, I changed my mind, simple as that."

Mom handed their iPad over to Dad and Sandi handed ours to me and Dad said, "Are you okay with that? I don't want to cut in on your action, boy."

Everyone laughed loudly at that, including me. "Are you kidding?! I'm more than okay. I have enough trouble keeping up with all these crazy women as it is."

Mom leaned over and whispered something in Dad's ear and he snickered. "Mom said your, uh, equipment has taken a real beating lately."

That got everyone laughing again and I reached down almost involuntarily and rubbed at my sore penis and nodded. "Oh yeah, it needs a rest."

In the background Bethany said excitedly, "Danny, we made out in the car in the movie theater parking lot! It was amazing!"

Dad turned and handed the iPad to Bethany who looked like she was about to explode with excitement. "Can you believe it? I never thought this was going to happen but it did!"

"I'm amazed, Beautiful. You look really happy right now." Bethany simply smiled glowingly and nodded very excitedly. Her exuberance was infectious and I could feel myself being swept up in it.

Sandi said excitedly, "I'm so happy for you!"

Bethany's expression turned a little teary-eyed and she simply whispered, "Thank you! I'm so happy; you don't even know." She thought for a moment and reconsidered. "Sorry, I bet you know perfectly."

Sandi's silent nod removed any doubt.

Bethany wiped a couple tears away from her eyes and Mom took back the iPad. "Well, that's the big news. We're going to head off to bed a little early tonight so we'll let you guys go and San, I'll call you at work in the morning. I'm thinking if everything goes well we should all get together this weekend here for a special visit."

Sandi said excitedly, "Oh my god, yes! That'll be one for the record books. Have fun tonight and I can't wait to hear all about it in the morning. Love you!"

All at once everyone echoed with a mixture of, "Love you!" and "Goodnight!"

Once the call was over, Sandi leaned back and sighed. "I never thought he'd come around. That's one happy girl right there."

Amy and I leaned into Sandi and had a little group hug there on the couch. After a moment had passed, Sandi looked very directly at me and said, "Okay, excitement aside, we need to discuss our ongoing issue with Jill. Amy and I had a short talk earlier about what to do. Exactly how much do you want to fuck her?"

Her eyes met mine and drilled holes straight through to my brain. It was the dreaded Lie Detector stare. She already knew the answer but sat there silently waiting for me to say something. I took a breath and spoke slowly to avoid tripping up. "You know I want to, but I also don't want to mess anything up with us."

Sandi smiled softly and nodded. "I know, and I think our relationship is strong enough now to handle letting you, but it has to happen completely separately from our group, no exceptions. She can't find out about our secret because more than enough people know as it is."

I was stunned. I sat there in silence and looked back between them wide-eyed, causing them to look at each other knowingly and burst out laughing. Sandi looked toward Amy and said playfully, "I think he's in shock." She looked back at me and prompted, "Well?" She raised her hands and very lightly slapped both of my cheeks a couple times, as if trying to wake me from unconsciousness.

"I... How?"

Amy giggled and said, "How what? I thought about it for a really long time and I don't want to lose my best friend over this. I called and talked about this morning's shenanigans and she apologized over and over again and I told her I decided I wasn't going to be jealous anymore since I know you love me and I was fine with you hooking up with her on a limited basis. I thought she had hung up on me at first because the phone went silent. And then she was shrieking so loud I had to hold the phone away from my head."

I looked at Sandi and asked, "And you're okay with this too? Like, okay okay?"

She nodded. "I know you love me too and I've been fine with our sharing arrangement even if it means I get less of you than I want sometimes. It actually turns out I get to have more sex with different people I love. I've found really manageable ways to process my jealousy and I know Jill isn't a threat to our relationship. The question for you is: can you do this without developing feelings for her?"

I thought about it and finally said, "I think so. I had sex with Lisa and don't think I'll develop feelings for her. I think she's got some feelings going on, actually."

Sandi shot a concerned look at Amy who nodded and said, "Oh yeah, she was looking at him like she never wanted him to leave, but there's no way she would ever leave Daddy; that's just ridiculous. I'm sure she'll get used to the sharing too." She looked back at me and continued, "But with Jill, all I'm asking is no secrets, okay? You are mine." She quickly glanced at Sandi a bit deferentially and added, "Ours." Sandi nodded and turned her gaze to me.

I smiled and said, "Very okay. I can't believe you're letting this happen at all. I don't want a romantic relationship with Jill."

"I know, you just want her bacon and boobs, right?" Amy said.

She and Sandi giggled and I nodded. "I'd rather have that spicy bacon than her boobs any day, actually. I get a total food boner anytime I think about it. Right now I have more boobs than I can shake a stick... or, shake my dick at." That caused everyone to laugh even harder and they both rolled their eyes at my lame joke.

Amy said, "Well, the plan right now is we're gonna get a hotel room close to the piano recital downtown on Thursday night. We're not sure where we'll get together after that, but we'll figure it out. It can't be at the apartment when Sammi's there, but I was thinking we could meet there during lunch sometimes like we did."

Sandi said softly, "All we're asking is that you promise to stop everything if you think either of you are developing feelings, and zero mention of our private lives and secrets."

"That sounds easy. Wow, I'm totally overwhelmed right now."

Sandi said, "And?"

I thought about it and finally realized that I should say, "And, thank you. You're the best girlfriends ever." I pulled them both in and held them close to me for a long moment.

Remembering something, Sandi asked Amy, "Don't you have something to show us from earlier?"

Amy's eyes glistened and she smiled widely and said with a flourish, "I do!" I had almost forgotten about the video she had taken of Lisa and her playing earlier that had created that huge wet spot on the bed.

Amy got her phone out and started playing the video. We watched as she and Lisa writhed around together and listened to them moaning on the tiny speaker. It didn't take very long before I was very turned on, and I looked at Sandi watching the action intently. She must have sensed my gaze because for just a moment she looked at me and smiled before looking back to the screen.

My hand somehow found its way to my underwear and I began very lightly rubbing myself despite the slight hint of soreness. I breathed and decided to just sit back and watch without thinking about trying to have another orgasm.

Sandi's breathing was getting heavy. "Oh wow, her ass is so red. Mmm, she really does have nice boobs." With that, Sandi's hand slowly pulled up on her nightgown until it was at her waist. She pulled her feet up onto the couch and leaned back and began openly masturbating. I wasn't sure what to watch, so I switched back and forth between watching the video and watching her play with herself. It was obvious that she loved being on display.

Before long, Amy had started touching her clit as well. The wonderful scent of aroused pussy invaded my senses and I closed my eyes and reveled in the scent from them both.

I couldn't take it anymore and shifted and pulled my underwear off and tossed them on the floor. I sat back and almost instantly Sandi very lightly wrapped her hand around my cock and just lightly rubbed the head with her thumb.

On the screen, Amy's face was buried between her mother's legs and licking her clit while Lisa tried her best to hold the phone steady to record the action. Amy had three fingers inside Lisa's pussy and asked her if she felt like she needed to pee when her fingers pressed the right spots.

Lisa was panting and said, "Yes! When you do that, I feel it. That feels so good, baby."

We heard Amy say, "Just relax. If you feel like you need to pee, don't fight it. Keep relaxing through it and don't tense up. Just let it happen."

Amy leaned forward and licked Lisa's clit a little more, and suddenly Lisa asked breathlessly, "Are you sure about this? I'm getting really close and this feels so weird!"

"Yes, just keep relaxing and let it happen," Amy reassured.

In the next several seconds our eyes were transfixed to the screen as we could hear Lisa's orgasm start with a loud groan. Very abruptly the screen went black as the phone was forgotten and dropped onto the bed. We could hear Amy's fingers moving rapidly in Lisa's pussy as she massaged and pressed hard up against her G-spot and then Amy excitedly said, "Oh!"

Lisa was moaning loudly as she came. Amy reached up and grabbed the phone and pointed it at Lisa's pussy just in time for us to see a little fluid gushing out of her onto the bed below. Her pussy and inner thighs were glistening with fluid as well.

Lisa continued cumming and Amy excitedly said, "Ohhhhhhh yesssss!"

Lisa didn't respond. She was lying there on the bed panting and gasping for air for almost another minute. Suddenly a loud noise came through the speakers as Amy repositioned the phone in her hands, moving herself up and letting us see Lisa's face.

She looked blissful. "How did that feel?" Amy asked softly.

Lisa didn't open her eyes but was able to say quietly, "Oh my baby, so good. You made mama feel soooo goooooood."

Just then the video abruptly ended, and there was silence except for heavy breathing from the three of us.

Sandi was the first to break the silence and said, "That was so fucking hot. And so not fair! I want to be able to cum like that!"

Amy giggled. "We need to keep trying. I think you were super close to doing it the last couple times. I think you're tensing up when you need to really let go and not think about it. What level are you on in Kegel Camp now?"

Sandi laughed and stuck a finger in her pussy and then licked it and said, "Level 10. And I'm super close right now. Come finish me." She looked at me with dripping lust and said, "Come here and let me taste my sister's pussy on your cock."

Sandi quickly tugged off her nightgown and tossed it away, then lay down on the couch while Amy buried her face between her legs and I stood up and got in position so she could suck on me. It felt really good but I knew there was no way I could cum again today. In less than five minutes, Sandi tensed up and came hard, moaning loudly. I could feel the vibrations from the moaning in her throat in my cock and it felt amazing.

Sandi pushed at me and I pulled out of her mouth and looked down at her smiling face. She was breathing hard and looked down at Amy's wet face and said, "Come here and let me taste you too, honey."

Amy quickly pulled off her shirt and moved so that she was straddling Sandi's face. I helped things along by fingering Amy's pussy from behind. I decided to throw caution to the wind and when I could tell she was getting close, I started pressing repeatedly against her g-spot. Amy moaned loudly and squirted all over Sandi's face and neck. Amy said loudly, "Oh fuck!"

At this point Sandi was dripping wet with sweat and Amy's juices. Amy relaxed and I helped lift her off of Sandi to where Amy could lie on top of her and they melded into each other in a tight embrace. Amy said softly, "I love you." Sandi immediately whispered it back to her.

I knelt next to them and they both put their arms around me. We shared a three-way kiss for several moments until Sandi broke it and said, "I need to sit up; this is killing my back."

We all laughed a bit and Amy climbed off of her. Amy and I each held a hand out and helped her sit up. Sandi looked at me and said, "Can you run and grab a couple towels? I'm all drippy and the couch is a mess. It's a good thing I went with the leather." As I nodded, she gathered up some of Amy's squirt from her chest where it had collected and licked it off her finger. I bent over and licked a bit off too and smiled as I walked away.

When I returned she and Amy were sitting next to each other quietly talking. Sandi looked up at me and with a twinkle in her eye commanded, "You will dry us, slave." She giggled and I smiled and bowed my head slightly. "Yes, my lady." I knelt and began drying them.

As I wiped her with the towel, Sandi said to Amy, "You should delete that video right now, okay? That was incredible but it's not something I want anyone else seeing."

Once she had done it Sandi said simply, "You will carry us to bed, slave." I smiled and gladly picked her up and she snuggled into my neck and whispered, "You're the best slave, ever." Once I had gently laid Sandi down in bed, I came back and scooped up Amy. Sound, dreamless sleep came easily for me that night.

* * *

The next morning the drive to the apartment was a quiet one. Normally we had a phone call going between the cars and chatted the whole way, but today Amy said she didn't feel very social so I had music on instead. I don't remember any of the songs that played because all I could think about was what Amy was thinking and how she was feeling. I was really hoping she wouldn't have second thoughts and change her mind.

When we pulled into the complex and parked I got out but Amy stayed in the car, just staring ahead. I went over and looked at her through the window and she finally opened the door. She stood up and grabbed my hand and said, "I do love you, you know. I hope this proves it to you."

I hugged her close to me. "You don't need to prove it, and I love you too."

She smiled and kissed me softly and we headed to the door. We knocked our customary knock and after a moment Jill opened the door. She was looking exceptionally happy and was wearing a medium-blue tight-fitting and very revealing camisole, no bra, and a matching blue lacy thong. My eyes widened and in almost an instant I was hard. I think my mouth was open in shock for a few seconds before I recovered and closed it again. I even said, "Wow" under my breath.

Amy giggled. "Well, don't you look cute. Did you know your ass is hanging out?"

Jill blushed deeply and looked down. "I thought with our new arrangement this would be okay."

Amy shook her head with an air of slight annoyance but agreed. "It is, I'm just... never mind. That cami's really cute."

"Thanks, breakfast is almost ready."

We made our way into the kitchen and there was no sign of Sammi. "Where's Boo?" Amy asked.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...9