Aunt Sandi Ch. 20

Story Info
Amy and Sandi receive exciting news and Kayla gets her way.
27k words
4.78
42.8k
36

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

This story is part of a series. If you haven't read the previous chapters click my username above. All characters are 18 or older. WARNING: This chapter contains a scene discussing male bisexual interaction. If that's not your thing then please find another story to read rather than giving a 1-star rating. Thank you for reading.

* * *

Aunt Sandi - PART 20

It was just barely starting to get light outside when I awoke early Wednesday morning, well before my usual alarm time. In the tree outside of our window it sounded like a few birds were in a battle to the death as their loud chirping pierced my senses. I quickly tuned their sounds out of my consciousness as I started thinking about the way Amy had become so much more confident lately and how she had been so instrumental in handling the situation with Kayla and the brazen way she had made sure that she was not going to be left out of being in charge of Lisa, which of course included permission to penetrate her asshole.

Thinking back to the activities of the day before with Jill and Sammi and then Kayla quickly caused a surge of arousal to course through my body. I had already been erect from my usual morning wood but now I was really wanting to do something with it.

We frequently switched our positions around in bed depending on who wanted to sleep next to whom for whatever reason and on this night Sandi had ended up in the middle with Amy on the left and me on the right. It had also long been established in our relationship that if anyone wanted sex in the middle of the night that we had all given consent to touch or lick or even penetrate as we pleased with the single exception of surprise anal penetration, and that was only because we didn't want to have to deal with any potential messy poop-related accidents in the dark.

With that in mind I carefully repositioned the covers so I'd be able to breathe and moved down and lightly pulled Sandi's legs apart enough to be able to lick her pussy. I reveled in her wonderful scent and her now-very-familiar flavor as I gingerly licked from the bottom of her outer labia up to lightly tease her clit. Once her body began to respond I pushed my tongue inside her pussy to get things nice and wet. She tasted so amazing I almost wanted to forget about my cock and just keep my mouth locked onto her until she shuddered with an orgasm, but my desire to cum won out and I started moving upward. Sandi had barely woken up now and repositioned herself slightly on the bed because she knew what was about to happen and didn't want her leg to repeatedly bang into the still-slumbering Amy.

No words were spoken as I very slowly eased the tip of my cock into Sandi's pussy. As I pushed in deeper she didn't moan but instead pushed her head back into her pillow and blew out a bunch of air from her nose. I didn't want to shake the bed and wake Amy so I quietly whispered in Sandi's ear, "Squeeze me..."

Sandi had been using an app on her phone that she had learned about from Amy for quite some time to help her to remember to do daily Kegel exercises, and her pelvic floor muscles had become quite strong, so much so that when I had fucked her the previous night she had completely pushed my cock out of her pussy when she was having an orgasm.

Sandi began lightly flexing her muscles when I had entered her fully, slowly increasing the pressure as she got more used to doing it. It felt amazing and I tensed and relaxed in sync with her. After a few minutes of doing this Sandi's breathing was labored so I knew that it was feeling really good for her too. She wrapped her legs around me and started forcefully pulling me deeper inside each time she tensed her PC muscle, causing a very slight thrusting motion to begin. After a while I couldn't hold back anymore and had to withdraw just slightly and slowly start thrusting for real.

Once I did that I wasn't able to stop myself from quietly letting a moan escape from my throat; it felt too exquisite. I leaned down against Sandi's body and buried my face against her neck where I could feel her strong carotid artery pulsing. I felt so completely connected to her in that moment and felt like we were the only people in existence and that the only thing that mattered was what we were doing right now.

Instead of quickening my pace and forcing my orgasm to happen I summoned every bit of strength I had and maintained my very slow thrusting, concentrating instead of feeling every last detail of Sandi's pussy as it rhythmically gripped and relaxed around my cock. I felt the spongy ridge near the front just before her G-spot and tried to angle my entry so that the head of my penis rubbed against it firmly.

On and on we went, locked together tightly in our loving embrace. An unknown amount of time had passed when my body finally completely tensed up and it was my turn to blow a huge amount of air out my nose as I emptied everything I had within her inner depths. The pulsing of my cock continued for much longer than usual and all I could do was hold her against me as tightly as I could until the involuntary spasms ceased and finally I felt complete bliss.

She had put her legs back down on the bed some time ago but now wrapped them back around me again. I stayed inside her and began deeply kissing her. After a couple minutes of that I finally pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her, again trying to cause as little movement on the bed as possible to prevent waking Amy.

Now on our sides, I pulled the covers back over us and we embraced tightly, continuing our kissing until our breathing returned to normal. Eventually we relaxed and Sandi drifted back to sleep in my arms. I listened to her deep and regular breathing and felt nothing but infinite love and gratitude for having this amazing woman in my life. In a few more minutes I must have drifted back to sleep as well because the next thing I knew Sandi's phone was sounding its alarm.

I reached over to the nightstand where her phone was and pressed the button to turn it off and then turned back to her. She was awake and smiled at me. I embraced her again and said, "I love you so much, Aunt Sandi."

She smiled extra-widely when I added the all-important "Aunt" to her name as she had once again given her approval to do the night before. She softly said, "I love you too. More than anything."

I nodded and said, "Thank you for earlier. You made me feel so good."

She sighed and said, "That was so wonderful and special. Thank you too. That was the best sex I've had in a long time. Not even kidding."

I looked a question at her and asked, "But you didn't cum, did you?"

"No but sometimes sex isn't about having an orgasm. Sometimes it's about being connected and strengthening our bond, and right now I feel like I am one with you. Kurt never made love to me the way you did this morning. I don't think he was capable of... sorry, enough about the past. After we were finished I nearly cried I felt so much love for you. Every day I wake up knowing I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. Nothing else matters. You and this beautiful girl lying next to us are my life, my strength, my reason, and my purpose, and in April when we exchange vows in front of everyone it will be clear that regardless of what society thinks, we belong together."

Sandi had referred to the date of our Commitment Ceremony that was set for April 6th of next year. Originally the ceremony only included Sandi and me but now that Amy was with us it would of course include her as well. When Sandi said 'everyone' it meant everyone that knew about our relationship, so only Amy's parents and our close family members.

I said, "No one else matters except you and Amy to me too. Every day I am so happy I asked you to be my wife."

That did it. Sandi's eyes clamped shut and soon tears were dripping down her cheeks and she started to sob loudly enough that it woke Amy. She turned toward Sandi and asked in a concerned voice, "Honey what's wrong?"

Sandi quickly turned so that she was lying flat on her back between Amy and me. She sniffled and wiped the tears away and said, "Absolutely nothing is wrong, my sweet love. We were just talking about April and I got all emotional again."

Amy relaxed and said, "Oh, that's good. I thought something was wrong."

I thought back to everything that had happened that led us to this highly intimate moment and something inside me snapped and I knew that right now was when I was going to change my life forever once again.

I could feel my throat tighten as I gathered my resolve and sat straight up in bed. Both Amy and Sandi eyed me as I stood and walked around to Amy's side of the bed. I looked down at both of them as they lay in their embrace and said softly, "I need to say something to both of you. Can you please sit up and come to the edge of the bed?"

They exchanged a quick glance but did as I asked. I closed my eyes for a moment and took a very deep breath.

"I wouldn't trade my life with both of you for anything or anyone. Each day I am with you makes me more grateful to be alive, and to be in love with you is the greatest feeling I think I will ever experience and I know it will go down as my greatest achievement in life."

I looked into Amy's eyes intently and continued. "The first time we met I was immediately drawn to you like a magnet. And the first time we talked I knew that we would be great friends. We had so many things in common and so often finished each other's thoughts that it sometimes felt like we had some kind of deep brain connection. I know with absolute certainty that nothing would make me happier than to spend the rest of my life with you."

I sunk to my knees before them and Amy gasped loudly and started crying almost immediately. "Amy, I don't know if this will be something you will remember all of your life, but I can't think of a more fitting place and time to ask if you will do me the honor of becoming my wife."

For about ten seconds Amy couldn't speak as she sobbed with Sandi embracing her tightly. I could see her visibly trembling as she wiped the tears away, opened her smiling eyes and she said loudly, "Of course I will marry you!"

Amy broke free of Sandi and got on her knees next to me and hugged me so tightly I thought she might break me somehow. She finally let up and giggled. "You've been teasing me with this for so long! It's about damn time you asked me for real!" She had her arms wrapped around my back and hit me with her hand.

I held Amy close to me like I never wanted to let her go, and I didn't. Sandi had gotten up and walked across the room and pulled open a drawer, returning a few seconds later.

She knelt down beside us and softly said to Amy, "I had no idea he was going to do this today but since he did, I should also say a few things."

Amy sniffled and looked directly into Sandi's eyes. "The first time I heard that Daniel had found you I could see in his eyes when he spoke about you that you were very special, and when I had the honor of meeting you I knew right away that you absolutely, positively were. When I fell in love with you I also knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you and with Danny. Amy Patterson, will you also honor me by becoming my wife?"

By now tears were streaming down my face and Amy started crying all over again. She fought back tears long enough to nod emphatically and say, "Yes! I can't believe this is actually happening!"

Sandi handed me the small velvet black box she had retrieved from her dresser drawer. I had entirely forgotten to even think about having a ring ready, but as usual Sandi was fully prepared.

Sandi wiped tears away from her eyes and said, "Amy, the ring we are about to give you belonged to my grandmother." Sandi looked at me and gestured to put it on Amy's finger.

Amy held up her trembling hand and Sandi put it between hers to steady it while I slid the ring on. She looked down at the ring and said, "Oh my god it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life."

Amy pulled both of us into another tight embrace and said through more tears, "I'm so happy right now. I love both of you more than life itself." Sandi and I both said in unison, "We love you more than life itself."

We shared several minutes of loving kisses, finally just silently holding each other there on the floor. Amy couldn't stop looking at the ring and finally asked, "It fits so perfectly. How did you know my size?"

Sandi smiled sweetly. "Oh well that was easy. Your mom told me."

Amy nodded and Sandi continued, "I did need to say a few things about the ring. Given that we have a really unconventional relationship and Danny had already asked me to marry him and we had gone out and bought rings, I still wanted to have something very special for him to give to the woman he..."

Sandi choked up for a second and looked down and took a breath. "The woman he can legally marry. For the three of us I thought that maybe what we could do is add an extra band to signify the third. What do you think?"

Amy shook her head happily and said, "I think that would be perfect. You are so thoughtful and so generous." We sat in our little circle and held hands tightly.

Not too much time went by before Amy said excitedly, "I need to call mom!"

Sandi giggled and said, "Of course. She's going to be so thrilled!"

Amy's phone was sitting right behind us on the nightstand and she grabbed it and dialed with the speakerphone turned on so we could hear. Lisa answered with a sultry voice, "Good morning, Mistress Amy."

Amy giggled loudly and said nearly shouting, "Mom, none of that right now. DANNY ASKED ME! HE DID IT! AND SANDI ASKED ME TOO! I'M ENGAGED! I'M... I'M DOUBLE ENGAGED! MOM I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!"

There was what sounded like the happiest gasp ever and Lisa shouted back, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!" There was some shuffling on Lisa's side and we heard her yell at the top of her lungs, "TOM! TOM! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!"

Amy asked excitedly, "Daddy's still home?"

Lisa quickly said, "Yes, last night we... oh I'll tell you about that later but yes he's still here!" In the background we could clearly hear Tom ask with a concerned voice, "What is it? What's wrong?"

Lisa said excitedly, "Our girl's engaged! She's getting married!" She fumbled around with the phone and got her speakerphone turned on and said, "Daddy's here, honey. Tell him."

Amy smiled from ear to ear. "Daddy, Danny asked me to marry him. And so did Sandi!"

"Oh my god, baby girl, I'm so happy for you! You sound so happy right now," Tom said with joy evident in his voice.

Once again the happy tears started. She said, "I'm so happy I'm about to die."

Tom laughed and said, "Well don't die, I'm sure Danny would much rather have you alive. Is he there?"

I said, "Right here, sir. We're all here together."

Tom said, "Well congratulations, son, and congratulations Sandi. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to say welcome to our family."

Lisa echoed, "Danny, you made my whole year. We love you so much and we know you're going to make such a wonderful husband for our girl. And Sandi, we're so unbelievably happy to have you as part of our family as well. We love you too."

We all sat there and beamed with unwavering smiles. For a moment there was silence and we had a feeling that Tom and Lisa were embracing, and that was quickly confirmed as Lisa said through obvious tears, "I'm just hugging Daddy. We're so happy for you."

Amy thought of something and quickly took a picture of the ring and sent it to Lisa. She said, "Mom, I just sent a picture of the ring they gave me. It belonged to Sandi's grandmother."

Lisa gasped and said, "Oh my, what a treasure! Hold on..."

In a few seconds Lisa had the picture and both she and Tom excitedly told us how beautiful they thought it was. Sandi said, "That ring has quite a storied history that I can share with everyone some other time, but right now I just wanted to say how happy I am to be engaged to your daughter. I know we will definitely be one of the greatest families ever."

Tom said, "Hear, hear, I couldn't have said it better."

Lisa had calmed down enough now to where she remembered what was supposed to be happening this morning. She asked, "Are you guys still coming this morning?"

Amy wasn't sure. She asked Sandi, "Um, should we still go? I feel like we should go out and celebrate or something."

Sandi smiled. "Well, I'm pretty booked today so I need to go in. I'm actually already running kind of late. So you should keep your plans and we can celebrate properly later, or maybe we can celebrate during this weekend's special visit. Plans can always change with us."

Amy nodded and said to Lisa, "Yep, we're still coming! I just need to calm down a little and get ready. I think it'll be a couple hours since we'll be in traffic for a good part of the way."

Lisa said, "That's fine, no rush. I'll be getting all prepared for you too." She giggled and I knew that she meant that she'd be putting in her plug and my cock twitched as I thought about it.

Tom said, "Well I was actually just about to head out. I was late leaving this morning because... um..." He said to Lisa, "Do you wanna explain it? It'll just sound weird coming from me."

Lisa said to us with an air of confidence that was unusual to hear, "Sure, I know I was supposed to wait till we worked out the right approach but when I got off the phone I was so turned on I went upstairs and thought of my own way to tell him about my desire... my need, to serve Danny and Amy and how my ass now belongs to them."

Everyone's mouth was open with shocked expressions and Sandi actually gasped and asked, "Are you ser... How?!" To hear Lisa say it out loud right there and in front of Tom was almost surreal.

Lisa giggled and said, "I know! Pretty awesome, right? We ended up talking about so many things for half the night. He admitted a bunch of things he's never told me but I always suspected, like the fact that he's submissive but has always been deathly afraid of admitting it because he didn't want me to think of him as less of a man. Once I convinced him that I would never do that it all just came pouring out of him. I've never felt closer to him than after our talk. At the end he pleasured me for a good solid hour and it was amazing."

Amy said excitedly, "Wow! So many awesome things happening all at once. Are you too tired for us to come over and abuse you?"

Lisa thought about it for a second and said, "I don't think so. I could use some nice abuse." She giggled and we all smiled widely.

Lisa continued to talk but Sandi said quietly to us, "I gotta go get ready." We nodded and I stood and helped her up from the floor so she could head off to the shower and then offered my hand to help Amy up so we could sit back on the bed.

I missed some of what Lisa had said but she finished with, "...don't want to miss out on any chances."

Amy said, "Okay, I'm sure we'll be able to nap if you get tired, and you will, trust me." She paused for a second and then decided to add, "Slut."

Lisa giggled and Tom actually sighed audibly and said, "Ugh, I know your mom wants you to call her stuff like that and I'm trying my best to accept it and all the other stuff she laid out last night but just keep in mind it's gonna take a little getting used to for me."

Amy quickly said, "I had a feeling; sorry Daddy. I wasn't sure how you'd react but just know that we're doing this because Mom wants it. And it's fun bossing her around."

He said, "I know, and truthfully I'm happy she found someone to give her that since I found out just how much she needs it and how I've been doing such a piss-poor job of pulling my weight in the bedroom, something I'm gonna fix. I'm just glad she's doing it with someone I completely trust like you and Danny. He just needs to remember what I told him about not hurting her too much."

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...8