Aunt Sudha's Sexcapades Ch. 02

Story Info
Big members are taken by Sudha & Meena.
1.4k words
4.1
88.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

My beautiful Aunt had sucked me off and the fire in my aching cock was doused temporarily. Aunt Sudha's sweaty body was slick as my mouth traversed the path leading to the masses of hair in her bushy armpits. I loved the gleaming hair in her unshaven armpits as she continued her story about her initiation into prostitution. Her husband who was in the high seas had left her high and dry short of money and short of sex and a kindly neighbor had managed to get her the money by ensuring she not only had enough of money but enough of cock.

"The two men who had wanted hairy women from the bureau were now quite high and probably had enough of wooing especially since they were paying for us. At least they had seen the goods of the other woman. She was indeed a barber's delight with lots of hair peeping from her unshaven pits. Her pussy was a thick bushy shrub growing all over. Meena in the nude was gorgeous. Her jet-black pussy hair framed her cunt while the masses of hair in her unshaven pits stood out starkly against her fair skin. Kabir too was undressed and he was a hunk. Thick hair grew all over his chest down towards his groin from where jutted out a massive pole. Ashok was still not undressed though I had felt his swollen member and I think both Ashok and Kabir were waiting to see my hirsute body. I was still shy though the glasses of wine were having its effect.

Ashok took off my sari and I was now only in my bra and panty. Helplessly I looked around hoping that my unshaven pits and hairy pussy would go unnoticed. Even Kabir stared hard at the heavy pelt of coarse hair in my pits and Ashok bent forward and put his mouth into my unshaven pits. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he moaned as his tongue touched my moist hairy underarms. He pulled at the long hair in my unshaven underarms as he felt the soft silky hair in my bushy armpits. "Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm" he groaned "Your underarm hair is so coarse how long and hairy you are I want to lick your bushy armpits"

Kabir now leaves Meena and comes towards me. "I want to play with your hairy pussy." Kabir moans as he slides his finger into my wet hairy pussy as I struggle past the carpet of hair on her luxuriant pussy. Both the men are around me and I can feel Kabir's hard rod against my thighs.

Ashok catches my hand and rubs it against his swollen groin and makes me pull down his shorts. I pulled down his shorts and then his underwear. His pecker nearly hit me in the face as it popped out of his underwear. I take it in my hand and began to stroke it. It's the first time that I am handling a cock not of my husband. Suresh has a huge cock but not half as big as Ashok's mammoth prick. He starts to moan out louder the harder I stroked him.

Kabir in the meanwhile is pushing my head down to make me suck his prick. He is as big if not bigger than Ashok. I wrap my lips around the head of his prick and began to suck. I wrap my other hand around Ashok's shaft and started to beat him off with both hands, as I took more and more of Kabir's penis into my mouth. He was so large and well-endowed that I was only able to a little more than half of him inside my mouth.

I looked towards Meena for help. The hirsute woman is content with doing nothing. She's still earning the same, as I am doing nothing more than watching me do all the "hard" work!! Kabir began to thrust his penis in and out of my mouth and my head bobbed up and down on his penis as he thrust his pelvis back and forth a little bit more as if he was trying to keep up with me. I took his prick out of my mouth as I lifted it up and sucked on his balls.

Ashok luckily has turned his attention and his shaft towards Meena and I watch him as he begins to fuck her. The crisp thick hair guarding her pussy is easily penetrated and he starts fucking her bushy pussy earnestly. He drives his hard cock harder and faster into Meena's hot cunt. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him every time he slammed his hot cock home into her.

Kabir watching his friend fucking Meena I think needed to fuck me too. He took of my panties and rummaged through the bushy hair on my mons. I was lying flat on my back with my legs spread wide and he was hovering over me, holding himself off my body and rubbing his big prick up and down the lips of my hairy pussy, sending fresh spasms of delight through me, then he raised to his knees, sliding then either side of my buttocks and lifting my legs high and wide and began to guide the tip of his huge prick into my pussy. It was my first prick other than my husband and the size was enormous. I was shocked and felt a searing pain as he entered me. He held it there, just a fraction of an inch inside, waiting for my pussy to adjust to it's thickness, then slowly he pressed forward, deeper and deeper, slowly, gently easing into me and I felt like I was being split apart.

His mouth was frantically licking the long untrimmed forests of my unshaven pits. "Aaaaahhhhhhhh your armpits are sooooo hairy I have never seen so much bushy hair in a woman's armpits hhhhmmmmmmmm" he cried as he pushed his throbbing member deeper into me. He felt even larger and was driving that big cock in harder and faster than ever before. I was soon moaning and thrusting my hips up to drive that delicious cock even deeper into my hot hairy pussy. I grabbed his ass and pulled him to me on his down strokes, begging all the while " Fuck me harder, harder. Drive that big cock into me you bastard you are twice the size than my husband Suresh".

Ashok had now grabbed Meena's head pulling her forward as he pushed his huge prick into her mouth. The swimming pool was slippery and they were on the edge of the pool His prick entered her throat as he pulled at the long hair in her unshaven pits. I think her pit hair was longer than mine but in any case it was difficult to judge. She shivered from another orgasm as Kabir got off me. I was relieved as his huge cock pounded me into submission. He moved towards Meena and pushed his cock into her pussy. I had not realized it but they wanted to fuck her together and I think they knew I had never been fucked by two men before so they were showing me how it was done.

I was fascinated as I watched the hirsute Meena taking Ashok's entire shaft as she swallowed him whole. She was bobbing her head furiously over most of his shaft. She would have used her hands to help stroke it, but Kabir was fucking her so hard, she needed them firmly planted in the poolside to hold herself up. She was now pushing back with her hands to match his powerful thrusts. She would have been screaming out "Fuck me, fuck me," if her mouth hadn't been full of Ashok's penis.

Kabir shouted to me "Come here Sudha and raise your arms lets see how hairy your armpits are. Isn't she hairier than Meena? Only her eyebrows are not as hairy as Meena as otherwise these sluts are the hairiest the bureau have ever sent" Ashok nodded as he continued to fuck Meena in the mouth. It was an awesome sight as sweat enveloped their hirsute bodies as if they had drenched their bodies in the pool. My arms were raised high and it was embarrassing standing like that but that's the way they liked it and I was not complaining as it seemed awfully better than being royally fucked by the massive cocks.

Kabir grunted and gave one final thrust into Meena's pussy before he exploded inside of her. Ashok soon followed spewing his cum inside her mouth as some it trickled down from the corner of her mouth. I was relieved as I put down my arms and I thought my first encounter with extra marital sex was over. But it was not...

belab
belab
344 Followers