Aunt Suzanne's Return Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I say? Enjoy, my young friend — that's why I brought 'em."

I laughed out loud, distracting the other two, but they soon went back to their tête-a-tête and shut us out altogether. I took that as a sign to make more of a move on Alexa. I was already too late. She had finished unbuttoning her blouse and pulled the fabric open. I was surprised to see she did have a bra on, if you could call it that. I reached between her breasts and popped the clip to release her big tits from their confines, but I left my hand on her stomach. She was so soft, she smelled good, and what a view I had.

"Why don't you help me off with this blouse," she suggested.

I gently tugged at the fabric to release it from her culottes. She leaned forward so I could pull it clear. The bra was next and suddenly I had this gorgeous older woman stretched out before me. Her breasts sagged to the sides of her chest, but not so much as to be unattractive. And her nipples were another wonder all on their own. Puckered and chocolate-cream coloured they screamed 'suck me'. So I did.

I leaned over Alexa's body and took first one, then the other delicious nipple between my lips. She responded by pulling my head tight against her chest, telling me "bite them!" I was loving every second of this but realized there was so much more to come.

As I cupped Alexa's breasts, pinching her nipples, I looked over to my aunt. She and Thomas were about ten feet away but both were openly staring at us. I saw a smile on Thomas' face, but lust on Suzanne's. Saying nothing, I just went back to Alexa's pleasurable domes.

As I continued to play with Alexa she found a way to remove my shirt and was now tugging at my belt. This woman was what we used to call 'fast' I think — I loved it! I helped Alexa out of her culottes as she pulled my belt open and unzipped my shorts. I could feel the delicate, lazy fabric of her underwear as I slid my hand and fingers across her pubic area. I cupped her tightly in my palm as I tickled her pussy lips through the fabric. Alexa responded with moans and pushing back against my hand. I continued to press against her this way as I glanced over to Suzanne and Thomas.

What I saw told me all was well with my aunt. She had long ago removed her top and Thomas was enjoying his own feast of her supple breasts. She looked over at me and our eyes locked. She mouthed the word 'wow!' to me and I just gave her a thumbs up with my free hand.

By now Alexa had succeeded in pulling my pants off me. I was going commando so she instantly got my hard cock, nothing to slow her down. I heard her quietly telling me, "I have been waiting for that hard cock for two hours now. You need to fuck me, Paul."

I rolled her over onto her tummy and literally ripped the panties off her body. I positioned her in front of me on all-fours and pulled her hips towards my thick erection. She was so wet already that I just buried myself into her cunt with no preliminaries. I slipped in hard and fast, clearly welcomed by a hungry pussy. I began to pump into her rhythmically, not too fast — no need to come already — but hard enough to let her know she was getting fucked.

As I fucked my new lover, I was watching Suzanne. She had decided to move things along, too. I watched her standing in front of Thomas, slowly peeling off her spandex shorts. She wore no underwear so he was greeted by a carefully trimmed bush that I knew allowed her pussy lips to stand out when engorged as they no doubt were at the moment.

Instead of letting Thomas touch her, Suzanne signalled that he needed to be naked as well. It took all of three seconds for that to happen. The next bit surprised me a great deal. Suzanne pushed a kneeling Thomas right in the chest making him fall back unexpectedly. There he was, flat on his back with a rather healthy erection jutting towards my aunt.

Suzanne then straddled his body but only stood there as he stared up at her. I don't know if she knew what would come next, but as I watched I heard Alexa jump in: "sit down on that thing already!"

As if she'd been waiting for a signal, Suzanne did just that. She almost fell straight down onto his cock. Obviously she was a wet as Alexa had been because there was no hesitation. She just dropped down hard and after adjusting her position, my aunt started to really fuck her new man. I watched her hips as they rose and fell, as they rotated to generate the most pleasure for Suzanne. In no more than a minute, Thomas called out, "God! Oh, fuck! I'm coming!"

That was enough for me as I was pushed over the edge along with Thomas. I thrust hard into Alexa's cunt, pulling her hard against me as I shot my own stream of semen deep into her body. Alexa was right behind us with her own orgasm which she let us know about by grunting hard and calling out, "fuck him, Suzanne!"

Before Thomas had gone completely soft, Suzanne was able to generate her own orgasm, though much more muted than my lover's had been. But I knew my aunt well enough to know she had come.

Unsurprisingly, we all collapsed at the same time. I watched my aunt as she mouthed 'thank you' to me. Alexa, for her part, was already thinking of the next course as she turned her attention to my own limp cock, covered with my sperm and her own juices. She licked it all off and by the time she was finished, I was halfway back to erect.

This had already been an amazing date.

... TO BE CONTINUED in Chapter 3

12