Aunt Suzanne's Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed like that, unmoving, but I knew she would be massaging his cock with her cunt. She leaned forwards and presented her ass to my gaze but realized her anal passage had no lubrication so she sat up slightly and presented her pussy to me with an instruction, "get yourself good and wet, Paul."

I slipped in easily and pumper her pussy a few times. When I pulled you, she simply shifted her hips and reburied Thomas into herself. With my cock liberally coated with Suzanne's juice, I lined myself up to her puckered little hole. She was ready as she reached back and with both hands pulled her cheeks apart. I was all set and gently moved into her welcome rear. I slid myself slowly and carefully into her ass until I had reached the full length of my cock. As she had described, I could feel the other man's hardness against the full length of my own cock. I had done double-penetration before, but I don't think I had ever noticed the amazing strength of two cocks working together in such a small space.

With Suzanne controlling our movement, we soon were fucking my aunt in perfect time. We'd alternate one thrust then the other, and we'd change it to both be penetrating at the same time. This is when Suzanne exclaimed, "I have never been so full of cock, and I've fucked Eva's husband with his huge meat!"

We continued to fuck like this for a few minutes then Suzanne stopped us and asked, "can we try something different, guys?"

It's not like we were going to go against any idea this woman had so both of us replied that we were ready for anything she wanted.

Suzanne then stood up right in front of me and straddling Thomas. I saw her juices trailing down her thigh as she did and was about to lean in for a lick when she moved to one side. "I want to do you both at the same time but in my pussy. Can we try that?"

I don't know why she was asking or what she expected us to say, but I was game, just like Thomas.

She positioned us both on the floor but somehow got us to sit so that we scissored our legs until our balls were squeezed together and our cocks were lined up more or less adjacent. In other words, close enough to become one oversized cock. Suzanne seemed satisfied with her setup and, using both her hands, pulled us firmly against each other. There was no flesh divider between our cocks now — pretty hot, I thought.

"Good. Now I want to sit down on the two of you. Are you ready?" Again with the questions, but now I realized she was doing it to build up an erotic tension, not for our confirmation of the obvious.

Holding our cocks tightly together, Suzanne again straddled the pillow but this time aimed for the out mega-cock. I could feel her holding us very tightly then I felt her pussy lips touching our cockheads. She rocked herself back and forth quite a few times both to coat us with her lubrication, and to open herself up for the biggest insertion she'd ever had.

Now ready, Suzanne slowly lowered herself into position atop our joint cock pole. When she reached bottom she stopped, saying, "I can't believe that worked; I can't believe how huge you are in me."

I was totally enjoying the moment. I looked at Thomas' face to see a huge grin; he winked his approval. I did not want to move for fear that we'd pull apart of something, but Suzanne seemed to know what she was doing as she started rising off our cocks. Then she slowly lowered herself again until she got the 'range' of motion and could let herself go a little more. She began to fuck herself against us, all the time squeezing us tightly inside her wide-stretched pussy. It was tight but it meant we could feel the pulsing of her pussy, an unbelievable experience.

I would like to say that we all came at the same time but Thomas was the first to ejaculate. He declared he was going to come and Suzanne stopped moving just enough that I actually felt his cock pumping the sperm as he came. Maybe I didn't, but I thought I could feel it.

We all stayed still as Thomas finished ejaculating and as he became softer. I stayed deeply locked in my aunt's cunt. When Thomas had mostly slipped out of her orifice, I pushed up hard against her to renew our fucking. It took only about five full strokes of my aunt's talented pussy for me to have my own rocking orgasm, deep inside her where Thomas had himself delivered his jizz a few minutes earlier.

After I came and pulled out of Suzanne's pussy I was almost wrecked. I had used all my energy to pleasure her and to make myself happy, of course, but I was bagged. Not so Thomas. When I rolled away and spread out to rest, he stood up and moved close to my aunt, asking her, "want some more of this?" while he dangled his glistening, semi-hard cock in front of her face.

Her answer was to lean forward and take him into her mouth. She sucked hard, licking off the mix of her juices and his ejaculate. She didn't touch him, using only her mouth but the effect was unsurprising. I watched his erection rising as she was working it over with tongue and lips. She'd take him into her cheek and move her head to improve the feel for him as his knob would rub inside her mouth. She did this again and again, and eventually he started to fuck her face more openly. Suzanne was a gamer as she took as much of his length as she could. She brought a hand up to stroke and guide him as she continued to deliver what was obviously a great blowjob. Her other hand had made its way to her pussy where she was flicking her clit between two fingers.

I decided she could use my help so I positioned my head beneath her hips, pussy right above me so that I could lick her as she worked Thomas over. What I had not considered, however, was that she was dripping two men's semen deposits. 'What the fuck,' I decided, and sucked her clean just as she was doing to Thomas.

When I had a mouthful, I got up and stood alongside Thomas. I tugged Suzanne away from his cock and as she looked up to me, I dribble a snowball into her mouth. I think she was surprised, but I could see it was just making her hotter. She was now holding each of our cocks, Thomas with his hard-on, and me with a newly refreshed one.

We both stood there as Suzanne alternated from one cock to the other, each time taking the chosen meat deep into her mouth. She had never deep-throated me before, but my aunt was now taking all but an inch or two of our cocks as she worked us over. And it was fucking amazing.

Despite having just come, I was building to a new climax; Thomas was in the same position and was now thrusting himself into Suzanne's mouth and she was taking it all as given. I moved away so that Thomas could finish himself off properly which he promptly did, pulling out just as he was having his climax. The cumshot was more of a cum-dribble, but Suzanne got it all and swallowed it down.

It was my turn. Rather than letting Suzanne finish the blowjob, I leaned her back against the sofa. I literally ripped open her thin blouse and unsnapped the brassiere so that I could get at her breasts. With the fabric out of the way, I positioned myself between her soft globes. She responded by spitting on my cock to lubricate and pushed her tits around my now-rigid cock.

Thomas stood by watching and idly playing with his dangling tool.

I pushed up against Suzanne's tits, each time the deep red knob of my cock just reaching her lips and she would plant a kiss on it, or lick it. I kept thrusting for quite a while until I could feel the pressure of another orgasm building up in my balls. When I did, Suzanne released her tits and took me into her mouth and I deposited a fresh load for her to swallow.

Thomas was not quite hard when we finished, but Suzanne, who should have been satisfied by now, encouraged him to get ready for another round. Anticipating a fun night, we took it into the bedroom and continued our activities until no one could get an erection and my aunt had finally been fully satisfied. She fell asleep with a huge smile on her lips, and a couple of drops of our come on her tits.

12