Aunt Teaches Nephew a Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
A teasing and flirty aunt finally teaches nephew a lesson.
1.3k words
4.15
92.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheMan_71
TheMan_71
15 Followers

This is an original story of mine that I've copied from the site I originally posted it to. It's the first story, and series, I've ever written so please keep that in mind. I've heavily edited it, also, as I was younger and a little immature when I first wrote it. No characters are younger than eighteen years old. And a thanks to oldnakeddad for editing my story before I published.

With that out of the way, this is Part 1.

************

My name is Dave. I'm eighteen...almost nineteen. Last year, not long after I'd turned eighteen, I got laid for the first time in my life. I'm a good looking guy, probably considered a stud, and I have a six inch long, and generously thick, cock.

My thirty-two year old aunt is the definition of the word, MILF. She has shoulder length, blond hair with brown highlights and perky D-cup tits...I know they're perky from peeking at them whilst she dressed after her showers.

************

While visiting, every now and then, she liked to tease and flirt with me but, during one particular visit, her teasing and flirting turned into, what I like to call, a lesson.

It was one o'clock in the morning. My sister, aunt and I were sitting and watching a boring horror movie. About half way through, my sister stood up.

"This is boring, I'm off to bed. Night."

Together, my aunt and I returned the 'Night', without breaking our attention from the boring horror movie. After the film finished, we scrolled through the available movies, for a few seconds, before my aunt suggested a romance film.

Not being able to jerk-off all day, I was incredibly horny, and didn't give a fuck as to what we watched, so I shrugged my shoulders while she switched to a film. She got up to grab a drink then sat and snuggled up next to me.

"I'm feeling a little chilly," she said as I looked at her.

Because of the way we were sitting, I was able to see down her shirt and spent the next hour staring at her beautiful tits. I was super horny and her being next to me had made me more so. Near the beginning of the film, I had to shift my legs to hide my erection from her. Three quarters of the way through the film, she surprised me.

"I know you've been staring at my tits all evening. Do you want to touch them?" she whispered, without looking at me.

I nodded my head and slid my right hand down her top, found her nipple and started caressing it. She quietly moaned, moved her hand under her leggings and started to rub her pussy.

After five minutes of her moaning, while she rubbed her pussy and I caressed her tit, she moved away from me and pushed me onto my back. She opened my trousers, pulled them, and my boxers, down to my knees and, in the process, exposed my semi-hard and slowly hardening cock.

She wrapped her hand around it and slowly stroked the whole length as her other hand played with my balls, instantly making me fully hard. After a few minutes, or so, she sped up and tightened her grip on my cock. Almost a minute passed, while she stroked me, before she slowed down and relaxed her grip.

"Mm, don't slow down!" I moaned.

My hands gripped the couch as I tried to stop myself from blowing my load too early. All of a sudden, she stopped and moved her head to my dick, slid her tongue all over its head, then up and down the underside of my shaft before pulling away and laying on her back. She slid her leggings down to her ankles and spread her legs.

"Me first!" she teased, winking and sticking her tongue out.

I got up and took my trousers, boxers and socks off before positioning myself between her legs with my face near her pussy. I slid two fingers all of the way inside of her already wet pussy, which gladly accommodated them, as she threw her head back, bit her lip and quietly moaned.

I slowly started sliding three of my fingers in and out, speeding up every time my fingers slid back in. As I fingered my aunt, I moved my left hand up and started to squeeze her tit while she had her head tilted back, her eyes closed and moaning softly.

"My clit!" she whispered, breathlessly.

I opened my mouth and used my tongue to find, and lightly play with, her clit, tasting her sweet pussy juice in the process.

"I'm going to cum soon!" she gasped as I worked her pussy.

I played with her clit more energetically and ploughed her pussy with four of my fingers while steadily continuing to caress her tits and getting rougher as I pinched and pulled her nipples. She moaned, louder than she should have, and her whole body shook as her orgasm rippled through her body.

She squirted a little and ground her pussy on my face, her hand in my hair and pressing it against her bucking pussy. I broke away to catch my breath and she laid still, out of breath and tired. I went back to her pussy and licked it clean as she quietly giggled.

She took her leggings off, and indicated for me to grab my clothes and follow her, before tip-toeing to the guest room, with me in tow. As we entered her room, she dropped her leggings, I noticed she hadn't been wearing panties and she took her top off.

I dropped my stuff, took my top off, locked the door and went over to my aunt, who was standing at the foot of the bed. She spun us around, pushed me onto the bed and onto my back, before straddling me. She positioned my rock hard, aching cock at her entrance before quickly, and roughly, lowering herself onto my cock.

She rode up and down on my cock, her warm and soaked pussy making my cock feel at home, as I reached up and squeezed her perky D-cup tits. I watched my aunt, and her amazing tits, bounce up and down as her pussy engulfed my rock hard cock, knowing I wouldn't last much longer and amazed I hadn't blown my load already.

She must've known I couldn't hold out much longer because she moved my hands to her hips and lowered her head, kissing and licking my neck and ear. She bounced on my dick as my hands instinctively helped her as much as I could.

After a few minutes, she started breathing raggedly and I could tell she was close to cumming, again. She started moaning gutturally and, a minute or two later, started shaking as her orgasm hit her. She bit my neck, to stifle her loud moans, as her juices flooded all over my cock and pubes. She quickly got off of my cock, still visibly shaking, sat between my legs and wrapped her feet around my cock.

"I know you like feet. I've spied on you cumming in my shoes and dirty socks," she whispered.

She started to pump my cock with her feet and, a few seconds later, I unloaded one of the biggest loads of my life. I shot my load all over my aunt, my cum coating her stomach, tits and neck, with a small strand hanging off of her chin. She used her finger to wipe her chin clean, then sucked her finger clean.

"Delicious!"

She rubbed my cum all over her stomach and tits.

"A spunk shower was exactly what I needed," she whispered with a wink.

She reached under her pillow, pulled out a pair of panties and tossed them at me. I knew what to do and cleaned my cock with them, squeezing the last few drops of spunk onto the area that covered her pussy.

She took them from me, slid them on and motioned her head towards her door. I put my boxers on, slipped out of the room with the rest of my clothes bundled in my arms and went to my room and to bed.

That was the first time I had sex but my aunt and I knew, for sure, it wouldn't be the last.

TheMan_71
TheMan_71
15 Followers