Aunt Tina, Recovering Slut Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Alpha."

***

Chapter Three

I pulled out Tina's chair and held my hand out for her. Watching her walk around the kitchen in just her fuck-me heels had been incredibly erotic and I'd desperately needed that blowjob if I was going to maintain my cool for what would come next. I'd played it over and over in my head and had made sure everything we'd need was already in place.

After she stood, I stepped over to the counter and picked up the length of cotton rope. The Coast Guard uses cotton rope for anything that is going to get wet frequently. Cotton is light and dries quickly. It's also rather soft.

Tina's eyes tracked my hand with the coil. "Have you been tied before?"

Tina met my eyes and nodded. "Yes, Alpha." Her voice trembled. I reached down and stroked her labia and felt the wetness there.

"Well, I'm kind of new at it, so please tell me if I hurt you." I looked into her eyes so she could see that I was serious and not teasing.

I ran the rope through my hands until I got to the end. I made two loops in opposite directions and then pulled them each through the other. You end up with something that looks vaguely like a bowtie. I looked her in the eyes again.

"This is called a handcuff knot. It's not taught by the Coast Guard, as it's not used for what it's named for. It's pretty easy to get out of." I stroked her cheek lovingly. "Unless you don't want to get loose. Right?"

"Yes, Alpha," she whispered intently. It was surreal how sincere it sounded, and I believed her.

"Good, now put both of your hands through those outside loops." She did so and I pulled the ends tight, closing the loops around her wrists. I secured it with a simple square knot. Nearly anyone could figure their way out of it in just a few seconds. I let the rope drop and walked around the house turning off lights but leaving the dining room light lit.

I took the end of the rope and walked to the sliding glass door, opened it, and stepped out onto the patio. The night was cool on my naked skin. I looked back. Tina seemed hesitant.

"Alpha, anyone can see," she said as she stepped onto the concrete.

I stepped close. "Nonsense. There is a six-foot fence around the backyard. Our neighbors would have to try to see. And for them to try to see, they would have to have a reason." I kissed her chastely on the lips. "So, I suppose it will depend on just how quiet you can be, my love."

That was the moment she understood my plan. Her face fell. "Oh Gabe, baby. Please don't ..."

I held up a finger and frowned and her mouth hung open. "I am Alpha. And if you don't wish to play my game, I will untie you and send you to bed unused." Her mouth snapped shut and she whimpered. I smiled and caressed her beautiful big tits. "That's my good girl." I felt for her. Tina is always very vocal during sex, and she enjoys being so. This would be hard for her.

I walked her out to the edge of the patio and coiled the rope I was holding. With an easy throw, I tossed the coil up over the final beam of the pergola that covered the patio and hot tub. I tugged on the end pulling her hands up over her head. I looked into her eyes. "This is what you wanted isn't it, my love? That's why you told me during my duty day. So, I would have time to plan something special for you?"

I gave the rope a final tug and looked into her beautiful brown eyes. She sighed and nodded. "Yes, Alpha."

"What a clever slut you are." I tied off the rope to a wrought iron shelf that was full of Tina's potted plants and then walked around her. I caressed her ass gently and whispered in her ear. "Be careful what you wish for, my love. You may get it." I dragged my hand around her body as I walked around her.

I reached into my back pocket, pulled out a black satin sleeping mask, and slipped it over her eyes. I felt her tremble.

From the other pocket, I brought a new device that I'd bought at our local adult novelties shop. It was red and resembled a lobster claw. It was rubberized and knurled on the inside and smooth on the outside of the claw. I applied our favorite lube that I had pre-staged outside.

I smacked the inside of her right thigh. "Open your legs, slut. I have a gift for you." She yipped and opened her legs. I checked to make sure the rope wasn't too tight on her wrists.

Her pussy was bright pink, engorged with blood. A rivulet of her pussy juice ran down her thigh. Using the small handle on the toy, I slid one side of the claw up inside her. The other rolled up over her clitoral hood and due to its pinching design held itself in place quite nicely. I heard her moan softly as she realized that this device had both her clit and G-spot within its grasp.

I opened a new app on my phone and tapped a button on the screen. The claw began to vibrate lightly. She shuddered and moaned softly. I reached up and grabbed her big tits roughly, squeezing my fingertips into her generous flesh. I stepped up and kissed her. "Does it feel good, my love?" I asked softly.

She sighed. "Oh yes, Alpha." She gasped into my mouth and kissed me passionately. I pulled back and she thrust her face forward seeking my lips again.

I chuckled. "Well, that can't be right." With another swipe of my finger, I changed the intensity from ten percent to fifty. Her whole body jolted like she'd been shocked. A long low moan escaped her lips. "Hooooooaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

"Quiet baby. Or the Grainger's will be out here to see what's going on." Tina closed her mouth and whimpered. I pushed the intensity up another twenty percent and then back down five seconds later. Her body writhed and she hissed between clenched teeth.

I might not have been into this when I first thought it up but watching her writhe with her legs spread sent my pulse skyrocketing. My cock was hard and twitching. I walked around her, and her stifled moans sounded like a dog whining. I walked up behind her and pulled her to me, sliding my cock through her legs. In her heels, she is the perfect height for this. I could feel the intense vibrations from the claw. I cupped her big tits roughly and squeezed. After several minutes of my hands on her body and face, I kissed her shoulder. I could feel her heart racing and her whimpers got louder. "Are you gonna cum soon, my love?" I whispered in her ear.

"Hooooohhh, yes, Alpha!" She moaned loudly. I could feel her whole body trembling and I felt her juices on my cock.

"Are you going to be able to be quiet?" I asked. She nodded vigorously and then I squeezed down on her nipples again. Tina has often talked about that mysterious connection between her nipples and her clit, and I knew this would be sensory overload.

"RHEEEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed through clenched teeth as she came violently. Her knees fell inwards and she leaned forward through her arms, shuddering intensely. I held her body until I was certain she had her balance. The concrete below us was wet with her cum. I walked around her and picked up my phone again.

Just as she regained her breath, I thumbed the intensity control, bumped it up another twenty percent, and set the phone down. Her body torqued and she gasped loudly. "Gah! Oh Alpha, Alpha it's too much!" She whined and her whole body shook. I watched another orgasm roll through her body as her ejaculate gushed upon the concrete. I lowered the intensity and left her gasping.

I came around and reached between her legs. She jolted on my hand. I put my wet fingers into my mouth. "We never did discuss a safe word, did we, love?" She shook her head earnestly. I cleared my throat. "Let's say that for today the safe word is "fuck me." Would that work?"

Her head nodded again. "Y-yes ... Alpha."

I picked up my phone. "That's good." I thumbed the intensity up to eighty percent and she caved. Her knees met and her pussy gushed in a flood. "Oh God, fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me!"

I swiped the intensity down to forty percent and untied the rope from its anchor. I grabbed her by the arm and walked her carefully to the covered hot tub. I helped her step up on the pavers that I had put in place purposely for this. The height was perfect. I pushed her face down onto the hot tub cover and spread her legs. I warmed her ass with a pair of smacks that made her scream with her lips tight together.

I stepped up behind her and pushed my cock into that sopping pussy, and I fucked her for all I was worth. Fucking against a nearly immovable object was amazing. Indoors on a table or bed, we often move the furniture around, but out here, I could really cut loose. I hammered into that sweet pussy as though my life depended on it. I pulled back on her shapely hips and lost myself in the feeling of the vibrator and her pelvic muscles squeezing my cock. It was incredible.

Thanks to that amazing blow job earlier, I was able to last a while and I enjoyed every second. Her pussy was so wet and slippery that the friction was reduced so I lasted even longer. I loved hearing her moan with her lips closed tightly. She did well, only losing control once, as she writhed and came beneath me. "Hooooooaaaahhhhh! Oh, oh, ohhhhh! It's so good, it's soooo gooood," she wailed with her nose touching the padded hot tub cover. Probably a bit louder than she should have. But I was confident that it wouldn't be the first time our neighbors might have heard our passionate cries.

Just seconds before I filled her womb with my cum, I shut off the claw. I wanted her to feel me, feel every blast of my cum as I filled her. She gasped and collapsed, and I growled deep in my chest and flooded her sopping cunt. Stars whirled in my vision, and I collapsed into her, breathing hard. I stayed inside her for about a minute as I caught my breath. Finally, I stepped back and gave her an affectionate pat on her ass. My handprints there were nicely red, but not raised welts, for which I was glad.

I picked up my phone and left her there, lying limp on the hot tub. "You can untie yourself," I said as I walked into the house.

***

Chapter Four

I've no idea how long I laid on that hot tub. I couldn't get my body to stop trembling. I'd just been given the most orgasmic experience of my life by the twenty-three-year-old man I was in love with. How many times had I cum? Five? Six? I'd heard of forced orgasms, but no man had ever much cared if I came or not. I had just been their toy.

I pulled my hands to me and examined the knot. He was right. I could have gotten out of it quite easily. A tug or two with my teeth and some fingering and I was free. I looked at my wrists and found nothing beyond a little redness that would be gone by morning. I stood unsteadily and looked at the stacked bricks beneath my feet. They were leftover pavers that had been stacked next to the shed. He'd used them to make sure I was at the perfect height to be bent over the hot tub. I saw the bottle of lube on the plant shelf. He'd thought of everything. I gingerly removed the red toy from my vagina and examined it. It was knurled where it contacted my flesh and was smooth on the outside of the claw so that it felt good when he slid into my pussy with it. I could feel his cum draining from my pussy as I stood there.

I brought everything into the house and put it all on the dining room table. Gabe was sitting on the sofa, once again dressed in his jeans. I walked up and stood before him with my head down. He looked up at me and smiled, holding his arms open for me. I straddled his lap and our lips met feverishly.

I felt him unlock and remove my collar. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him like I'd never kissed another man. When we broke this kiss and looked into each other's eyes; it was magical.

He looked at me a little sheepishly, "Was it okay?"

"Baby, I don't have the words. It was amazing. I've never felt anything like it."

He kissed me. "I'm glad."

I sighed. "You are my Alpha, and I never, ever, want another."

We sat together and held each other for about ten minutes. It was Gabe who broke our reverie. "Just umm ... just so you know, the Grainger's are off on a cruise this week."

***

That night as we slipped into bed Gabe turned to me and I looked into his eyes as he spoke. "I'd still like you to come with me to St. Augustine. I'm off this weekend and we can drive up early Saturday and stay the night. We can come back on Sunday afternoon." He smiled. "You've been fucked in a lot of hotel rooms." It was a statement, so I didn't respond. He grinned mischievously. "But how about in a hundred and fifty-year-old hotel?"

My curiosity was piqued, and I smiled at him.

Gabe nodded. "St. Augustine was settled in the mid-1500s by the Spaniards so there are a lot of old buildings. The Casa Triana is a great old place just off Ponce de Leon Boulevard. It's got restaurants and bars nearby. I'll drop you off, go meet Mom, and then we'll have a terrific evening afterward."

I looked at him and kissed him hard, then I got up and walked to our bedroom door in that leg-over-leg way that he loves. I stopped at the door and looked over my shoulder. "I'm not sure sweetie, perhaps you can come in here and convince me."

***

Friday, I found myself looking forward to our next overnighter. It felt so good knowing that I was going to go away with a man who loved me. I trusted him, knowing he would never demand more than I wanted to give. I knew he would use me, but not use me if you catch my drift. Being in love was wonderful, but my mind kept coming back to Gabe's upcoming lunch with my sister, Deanna.

***

As was my habit, I asked Gabe what he wanted me to wear on Saturday morning. He looked at me, admiring my naked body as I toweled off in my dressing area. We'd been following the weather because it does get cool in November, even in Florida.

"I'd like you to slut it up a bit for me," he asked with that deep authoritative tone that I have come to love. I nodded happily.

"So how about black tights, those knee-high leather boots I saw in your closet, and a nice ... tight ... sweater." He smiled brightly imagining me already dressed in the tight outfit. "Oh, and your collar with the emerald turned out and no bra."

I was happy to watch him get dressed in a nice pair of slacks and a fitted button-down that I had bought for him. He looked delicious. He was so handsome with his fresh tight haircut and clean-shaven face. He looked young, confident, and virile. God, he made my heart race.

I watched him pack up our to-go bag to include some nice eveningwear for us both. My fine young Alpha had some plans for tonight.

***

We parked at the hotel, and I was surprised at how busy the area was. Off the main roads in St. Augustine, the streets are one lane, one way. It gives the streets a very tight feel, like the French Quarter in New Orleans.

I have been 'paraded' before, though it's been a while. That's what Gabe did. He took my hand in his and walked me through the crowds to the main desk. With my tights and heeled boots, my ass looked spectacular, and I made sure to wear a G-string so there were no panty lines. My grey sweater was sinfully tight, and my nipples stood out prominently. I was getting a lot of dirty looks from other ladies in the hotel lobby. A look at my man's face told me that I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"You're enjoying this," I said quietly.

Gabe smiled at me. "You're fucking-A right I am. Do you know what a rush it is to walk in with the hottest woman in the hotel? To know that everyone is wondering what we'll be getting up to, tonight?" He stepped up and curled his hand around to cup my ass and then kissed me hard. He made me feel wonderful and sexy and desired, and God, I loved him for it.

We turned when the hotel desk clerk was ready for us. Gabe gave the pretty young woman our reservation number, but she kept glancing at me. After we got it sorted and had our room keys, the woman leaned across and motioned for me to do the same. When I did, she smiled widely and whispered, "I love your collar. Is he good to you?"

I glanced back at Gabe who was pretending to examine the decor. I smiled back at the young Latina. "He's the best."

***

Our room was beautiful. The view was a bit disappointing though. It simply looked directly into the rooms of the hotel across the street. The bathroom was beautiful; tiled in a Spanish motif and featured a classic claw foot tub.

I looked over at Gabe as he hung up our party clothes. "So, my handsome Alpha, what devious plans have you got for us tonight?"

He grinned. "I think I plan to spoil you a little, my love." His face got a little more serene. "Tonight, I plan to wine you, dine you, and sixty-nine you. I'm afraid I haven't gotten anything more elaborate than that. No ropes, no whips, we'll just have to wing it."

I kissed him. Sometimes just a little loving is what the doctor ordered. "That sounds perfect."

***

Chapter Five

I sat on the picnic table outside the old Spanish fort. Dad has always been a big history buff, so we visited the location often as I grew up. We'd bring picnic lunches and eat out on the grass. With the sunshine and the sea air, it was always a great day.

I'd made some potato salad and some great sandwiches the night before we left, making sure to bring my mother's favorites. I watched my mother walk down the path. She was dressed in jeans and a floral blouse. When she spotted me at the picnic table far out on the grass, she stopped and started a few times. She seemed uncharacteristically uncertain. I could relate.

I smiled at her as she approached the table. I left the picnic basket untouched at the end of the table. "Hey, Mom." I wanted to hug her like I always do, but I felt the need to read the room, so to speak. "I'm glad you came."

She stopped at the table and looked around nervously. "Is she here with you?"

Our eyes met. "Tina is back at the hotel room."

Her blue eyes grew steely. "You're with her, aren't you?"

I set my jaw. I was not going to be spoken down to. "Sit down, Mom," I said with an authoritative tone. She frowned angrily. "Sit down or turn around and go back home."

It took her a full minute before she made up her mind that this needed to happen whether she was in control of the situation or not. When she sat, she looked at me defiantly. I answered her question. "I'm afraid it is much worse than that. We're in love."

Her jaw dropped open and her eyes grew wide. "Gabe, she's ... my sister; your aunt."

I looked at her hard but kept my voice level. "No Mom, she's not. You made sure of that. I never knew her. To me, she's just a woman."

A flicker of guilt flashed across her face. "She's still a blood relative."

I shrugged. "Who cares? It's not like we're going to have children."

My mother snorted in derision at that. "I'm surprised she doesn't have a whole brood of little bastards running around. It's a fucking miracle, that's what it is."

I slapped my hand down on the recycled plastic table, startling her. "Insult her again and you can add me to the people you avoid at family parties." I saw her bite her bottom lip a bit. "And as for children, she can't have any." My mother's eyes widened in surprise. "Her first husband had her sterilized so that he could have his fun with no consequences."

Her mouth gaped. "He did what?"

It was a good spot to break off the conversation. I opened the picnic basket and left her with her thoughts for a few moments. I pulled out some sandwiches and sweet tea. I put one on a paper plate and slid it over to her. It was her favorite, smoked turkey with Colby-jack on a nice Kieser roll. I took out a container of cranberry salsa that I'd made and slid it across the table to her with a spoon. For some folks, a little mustard or mayo is the condiment of choice. For my mother, it's cranberry salsa.