Aunt Wolfy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" Aunt Winnie asked in a barely audible voice.

She rolled over to the side of the bed, pulled open the bottom drawer of her bedside table, and procured a long, off-white, double-headed dildo. Kneeling on the mattress, she inserted one end into her own snatch, and wagged the other end seductively at Corrie.

"Say it," Aunt Winnie purred.

"Give it to me."

"Give it to me, what?"

Corrie spread her legs wide, started to knead her gigantic breasts, and said, "Give it to me, Aunt Winnie."

"Mmmm, good girl."

Aunt Winnie got between Corrie's thighs and gently slid the other end of the dildo inside of her. I watched as Corrie's eyes fluttered shut, but her mouth open as she panted. Aunt Winnie gently began thrusting into her, causing my cousin's enormous bosom to heave. Aunt Winnie couldn't let but let out a sexy shudder; the dildo pleasured her as well. Unconsciously, my hands went to my stiff cock, softly stroking it as I watched them copulate.

"Ooooh, yeah, Corrie! It feels good, having me inside of you, doesn't it?"

"Ahhhhh! Yes it...it feels good!" Corrie gasped.

"Hmmm, I don't see any blood here, sweetheart. Have you...had other visitors up your pink fortress?"

When Corrie did answer fast enough, Aunt Winnie began to thrust faster.

"AHHHH! YES!"

"Oh, my! Who was it?" Aunt Winnie asked as she stirred the dildo deeper into Corrie's hole.

Corrie grabbed the pillows under her head, trying her best to stave of the onslaught of carnal sensations that surged through her body. She squealed like a stuck pig as Aunt Winnie grabbed at her giant breasts.

"FRANK! HIS NAME WAS FRAAAAAANK. AHHHHH!"

"Frank, huh?" Aunt Winnie stopped moving her hips. "And where did you meet this Frank?"

"He was...gah! He was my...we went...to graduate school together."

"Ohhh, a school romance with a fellow student? Hot!"

"He...wasn't exactly a student."

"Sex with a teacher?!? Ohoho! Our little Corrie is all grown up, isn't she?"

Corrie sat up and planted another kiss on Aunt Winnie's lips. "No more talking, please! Give me more, Aunt Winnie. I want more."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Well, maybe your cousin should help."

The two of them looked over at me, still standing in front of the bed and clutching my dick. In my head, I had been wondering why I wasn't in bed with them; any other sane man would have jumped into the bed from the get-go. Deep down, I think that I was scared to spook my assumed-virgin cousin. In the haze of my lust, I came to realize the beauty of Aunt Winnie's on-the-feet thinking. In a way, she had been doing this to get Corrie ready for me, ready for the both of us. My penis began to brim with clear pre-cum at the prospect that literally lay before me.

"Come here, Sammy," Aunt Winnie said, bidding me to enter the bed.

I said nothing, but responded by climbing into the bed. Aunt Winnie pulled the dildo out of both Corrie and herself and tossed it on the floor. Corrie sat up in the bed as I drew closer and Aunt Winnie vacated her spot between her legs. I felt a pang of fear as I saw those same pale thighs close upon my approach. I could see she was afraid to.

"I-I don't know Aunt Winnie," Corrie stammered.

"It's okay," Aunt Winnie said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure Sammy will be gentle. Won't you, Sammy?"

"Sure, I will!"

"I mean, no offense, Samuel," Corrie said to me. "You're a sweet boy..."

"That's exactly why you should do this. Corrine Sanders, all you've had between your legs is your fingers, some old man, and a dildo. You should have a young man!"

"I...I don't think..."

"Damn it, Corrie!" Aunt Winnie said. "Stop thinking and start feeling!"

She grabbed Corrie's hand and yanked her towards me. Corrie was wholly unprepared, and she ended up on top of me. Though her breasts dangled seductively over my face, and her cunt hung directly above my dick, I wanted her to want me.

"Corrie, you don't have to do this," I said. "But I really want to."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah."

She climbed off of me and sat Indian-style on the bed. "Do you have protection?"

"Got it covered," Aunt Winnie said, getting off the bed and going into the same drawer that she had gotten the dildo from. Seconds later, she pulled out a wrapped condom and tossed it to me.

Corrie watched intently as I tore open the wrapper, took out the condom, and rolled it onto my dick. Once I had my weapon covered, Corrie removed her glasses, placed them on the nightstand, lie on her back and spread her legs for me. My heart pounded as I crawled on top of her.

"Be gentle, Samuel," she said.

"I will."

I let out a contented sigh as I slid my engorged member into her wet snatch. The two of us moaned upon insertion; Corrie was definitely, and not surprisingly, much tighter than Aunt Winnie. True to my word, I began to thrust in and out of her, but I made sure to do it slowly, just as Corrie had asked me. I softly fondled her breasts, savoring the soft, supple flesh within my grip. It had been days since I had been inside a woman, and fully intended to make up for lost time with my cousin.

"Oooh, yeah, that is so hot!" Aunt Winnie chuckled. She was kneeling next to us, stroking her pussy while she watched us fuck. "Doesn't it feel good, Corrie?"

"Yes...ungh! Yes, Aunt Winnie," Corrie breathed.

"Keep going. Oh, Sammy, give it to her good."

My ears burned at the sound of her command. Corrie locked eyes with me as I continued to delve into her. I seriously couldn't believe my good fortune; it was already unreal that I got to bang my aunt, but now, I was banging my older cousin. I drank in her naked body with my eyes: her taut stomach, her wet pussy, and her jiggling breasts. Things got more pleasurable for me when Corrie reciprocated my fondling by running her hands all over my arms and chest.

"Yesssss," Aunt Winnie hissed. "Sammy has a nice body, doesn't he?"

"Yes!"

"Don't tell me, tell him!"

"Samuel, ohhhh! You have a nice body! I...I like your muscles!"

"Thanks, ungh! I work out. I like your big breasts, Corrie."

"Mmm, me, too," Aunt Winnie said, reaching over to give Corrie's right breast a squeeze. "No more sports bras for you, my dear; you're a woman."

Aunt Winnie crouched down again to suck on the breast. The sight lit a fire in me, so I followed suit, taking Corrie's unattended left teat into my mouth. I poked at her hard nipple with my tongue. My face could feel the vibrations from Corrie's deafening moans. With her nipple still in my mouth, I looked up to see her mouth agape, and her left hand clutching Aunt Winnie's head closer to her chest.

Feeling a bit daring, I took my mouth off of Corrie's nipple and kissed her. I felt a shiver run up my spine as she used her left hand to caress the back of my head, urging me to press my face closer to hers. Our tongues met in the shared space created by our meeting mouths, feeling each other as we exchanged saliva. Not surprisingly, Corrie wasn't that good of a kisser; I wouldn't be surprised if I was probably her third or fourth kiss. My observation was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder which caused me to detach from Corrie.

Opening my eyes, I saw Aunt Winnie's face was no longer pressed to Corrie's tit; she was staring right at me, and had clearly been the one who interrupted our kiss. She gently cupped my cheek with her hand.

"Don't be greedy, Sammy. Kiss me."

I locked lips with my aunt, feeling a euphoric sensation washing over me after receiving such a familiar, more sensual kiss. The way Aunt Winnie was exploring my mouth was making me fuck Corrie faster and harder. I heard a whimper from my cousin as she wrapped her legs around me.

"YEEESSS! Oh, take me, Samuel!"

"Mmmm!" I groaned, my lips still centimeters from Aunt Winnie's. "Ohhh, Aunt Winnie, I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, I know, Sammy." Aunt Winnie pulled her face away from mine. "Give it to her good, focus on her."

"Yes, Aunt Winnie."

I pressed my body flat against Corrie's and began to pump into her faster. She wrapped her arms around me and cried out, her heart beat so hard that I could feel it against my chest. I felt her body suddenly rigid beneath me, and she let out a long, bestial grunt; I should have known that she would cum before I did. It didn't make any difference, because a few thrusts later, I bellowed into the pillow beneath Corrie's head as I filled the condom with my seed. The two of us lie there, recovering while our bodies were still intertwined.

"Um, Samuel?" Corrie panted. "Could you please get off? It's hard for me to breathe."

"Oh, sorry!" I said, quickly rolling off of my naked cousin.

"You two are so adorable!" Aunt Winnie giggled. She reached forward and stroked our genitals. "So, how was it?"

"I...I liked it." Corrie said, her entire body blushing. She spread her thighs wider to allow Aunt Winnie more space for her hand to roam. "Can we do it again?"

"I don't know," she said, looking my way. "You ready for more, Sammy?"

Even though I had caught my breath, my dick wasn't ready for another round yet. When I conveyed my need for recovery to them, Corrie's face lit up like it was Christmas morning. She jumped on top of Aunt Winnie, put a mouth on her breasts and a hand between her thighs. Aunt Winnie gleefully allowed her niece to have her way with her. Just this once, I was fine with just watching.

An hour later, we were downstairs in our undergarments, eating pizza and watching television. All three of us had had our fill of sex for a long time. I knew that in a few hours, the only thing I would want to be doing in bed was sleeping.

12