Aunt Wolfy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Aunt Winnie!" I moaned as I bent forward to bury my face her tits. "You have some great tits!" I took one of her stiff, brown nipples into my mouth, sucking on it and prodding it with the tip of my tongue. I felt her hands clutch my head, pulling it ever closer to her chest.

"STIR MY GUTS UP! STAB ME WITH THAT FAT COCK, SAMMYYYYYY!"

For some reason, I wanted to hear her scream even louder; I took my mouth off of her breast and latched onto its twin. I started by giving the other nipple a gentle suck, before biting the engorged nub with my front teeth. Aunt Winnie let out a cry so loud that it made my ears ring.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEE!"

I took my face away from her mammaries and went up to lick her wailing mouth. Feeling my licks, she stuck out her tongue and began to lick mine. We lay there, our desperate tongues dueling each other in the open air.

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried out.

"Noooooo," Aunt Winnie said with a whimper. "Just fuck meeeeee!"

I ignored her and buried my nose in her hair. The two of us cried out as I squirted my seed into her hairy twat, filling the air with the sounds of our release. When we were done, I continued to lie on top of her, my half-erect dick still inside of her. I rolled over onto my back, trying to catch my breath as we still reeled from our hard fuck-session. Aunt Winnie rolled over to spoon against me, rubbing her soaked pussy against my thigh and making it slick with our love juices.

"Is it bad that I was kind of hoping that you would do this?"

"No," I panted. "I think that we both needed this."

"Mmm, too true," Aunt Winnie chuckled as she nuzzled my neck and gave it a kiss. "I haven't been properly fucked since Saint Patrick's. How long has it been since you got some?"

"Graduation day," I answered.

"Well, you've certainly graduated today, Sammy," she said as she rolled on top of me. She kissed my chest twice and rested her head upon it. "You made me scream! Could you seriously hear me from all the way out there?"

"Yeah," I chuckled. "My first night here, I thought that some guy was up here with you, giving you the business."

"Oh, damn," she chuckled. "I guess I've always been a screamer."

I then proceeded to tell her about the years of hearing her coital noises during the many times that I had roomed here as a young man. She giggled with every story that I told her, totally unashamed that all of her family knew about her raucous sex life. She didn't even feel bad about her secret nickname.

"'Aunt Wolfy', huh? Well, I'll wear that badge proudly, my nephew."

"Good to hear it," I said with a smile.

"Having said that," she said as she sat up, still on top of me. "How about you make your Aunt Wolfy howl some more?"

I reached up and grabbed her tits, giving her my answer. Thankfully, my dick was nice and hard again. Aunt Winnie gave a delighted squeal as she felt it poking her in the ass.

"Mmm, someone's ready, I see," Aunt Winnie said, reaching back to grab my shaft. "Oh! I've got an idea!"

"What is it?"

She rolled off of me, got on all fours, and pointed her rear up into the air. "Got a new chore for you, Samuel; I want you to put it up my ass, honey."

"Really?" I said as a huge smile erupted on my face.

"Consider it a reward for all of your hard work. Ever done it doggy-style?"

I shook my head at her in reply, while being totally mesmerized by her bountiful rump, which was still glistening with sweat. Between the two cheeks, I could see a narrow valley full of lush, brown hair sticking out, slightly resembling a Mohawk running up and down her taint. I went over and knelt behind her, rubbing my hands all over her magnificent booty.

"Don't worry about being gentle with me, Sammy," she told me. "I want you to wreck my shit... literally."

I aimed my dick at the hairy, puckered hole and popped the tip inside. Immediately, Aunt Winnie let out a wail, digging her fingers and toes into the bed sheets. Both of our bodies tensed; I was totally unprepared for how tight her asshole was. I was sure that if I slid the rest of myself into her, I wouldn't last more than a minute. Unfortunately, Aunt Winnie had other ideas.

"What are you waiting for? FUCK ME IN THE ASS!"

Gritting my teeth, I leaned forward so that I was lying on her back, while crouched on the balls of my feet. With a stifled roar, I pushed my entire cock into her hairy ass. Aunt Winnie began to moan and jostle beneath me, like a bucking bronco.

"Ooooooooh! Sammy , fuck me harder! HARDER!"

My only reply was a whimper, the sound of which made me feel less like a man. I sucked in air as I tried my best to rut inside of her without cumming too soon. I reached underneath her and grabbed her large breasts, which swayed seductively in rhythm with my thrusting. Within my palms, I could feel Aunt Winnie's hard nipples poking me. Once again, I buried my face in her fragrant hair.

"Oh, that's tight!" I cried out. "Fuuuuuuck! You have a great asshole!"

"Yes! I....AH!"

Aunt Winnie's cries began anew, cutting her sentence short. We continued her anal violation for what seemed like an eternity. I looked over at the vanity mirror, and our reflection reminded me of two dogs having sex. I soon began to regret looking, since the sight was enough to bring me to the breaking point. I could feel the semen battering against the end of my cock, begging to be free.

I tilted my head and came inside of Aunt Winnie's ass, shooting all of my lust and frustration into her body in a wet, milky mess. I fell back on the bed with my legs spread, my dick deflating while still dripping with strands of man goo. As I lie there, trying to catch my breath, I saw Aunt Winnie, with her ass still pointed up in the air. Cum was running out of her rectum and down her hairy crack and even to her pussy. Her breathing was shrill and ragged, and her ass cheeks were a dark shade of red, despite the fact that I had not spanked her.

"Ohhh, Aunt Winny!" I groaned, cradling my sore nuts. "My dick hurts."

"You....hah....you sound like you enjoyed it!"

"Ungh, I did."

She rolled over so that she was lying on her back, grabbed the bed sheet, and used it to rub her ass and pussy before throwing it to the floor.

"I guess I need to do laundry," I joked.

"Mmmm, would you mind?"

"Sure," I yawned. "Just let me get a nap, first. I'm still sore from cleaning the den."

"Good idea," she said, as she positioned herself so that I was spooning her. I could feel the wet, hot skin of her butt against my limp cock. She reached behind herself, grabbed my hand, and brought it to her breast, which I softly fondled. "We'll take a nap, and then I want to fuck some more."

"Mmmhmm," I mumbled before falling asleep.

I awoke around 7 PM, and the room was pitch-black. Hearing Aunt Winnie's loud snores, I decided not to wake her up, and crawled out of bed. Thankfully, a night light was on, so I was able to retrieve my clothes. True to my word, I decided to do some laundry. In the dimly-lit room, I arranged several piles of soiled linens and carried them out into the hall.

After sorting the piles and putting them in the washing machine, I decided that it would be nice to make some dinner. I had bought some boneless chicken breasts a few days ago, so I seasoned them up, and broiled them on the stove with some chopped veggies. I heard footsteps, so I turned around to see Aunt Winnie standing in the kitchen, wearing a bath robe.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Starving," she replied. "I could smell the food from upstairs, and that woke me up."

"Well, I figured that you could use some dinner after our...quality time."

Aunt Winnie giggled. "After the great time you showed me, I should be making you dinner." She sidled over behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "What do you say we scarf down this meal down so you can give me a really good bedtime?"

Our dinner was fraught with sexual tension, and the bottle of wine that Aunt Winnie provided for us to drink did not help in the slightest. Once we were both finished, she got up from her chair, took me by the hand, and led me out over to the stairs. My heart pounded with anticipation as we walked to the second story. We were halfway down the hall before she stopped suddenly, bent forward, and began grinding her ass against my crotch. I was rock hard in seconds.

Once we were in the bedroom, she walked to the other side of the bed, turned to face me, and undid the belt of her robe, letting it fall to the floor. I undressed while she climbed into the bed, anxious to have my dick inside of my aunt. My pants and boxers were off first, but, while I hoisted my shirt over my head, I could feel Aunt Winnie take my penis into her mouth.

Once I was free of the shirt, I discarded it and watched as my aunt began to blow me. She looked up at me with a dazed, erotic expression on her face, moaning as she savored my taste. I could feel her tongue rubbing itself all over my dick, making it wet with her drool. I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair, reveling in its softness. My stomach fluttered as she reached up to caress my chest.

She sucked on the head of my penis before detaching her mouth with a loud pop. Looking up at me, she smiled, stuck out her tongue, and the tip to tease my pee hole. My toes curled and I moaned as a bit of pre-cum oozed out.

"I'm gonna brush my teeth with your cock for the rest of the time you're here," she cooed.

I decided that I'd had enough, so I climbed into bed with her. She embraced me as we lay together, kissing and exploring each other's bodies with our hands. I could feel her hands gripping my cock, which was still wet with her spit.

"I guess you like this, don't you, auntfucker?"

I reached over and pinched both of her nipples. "I sure do, and you'd be lying if you said that you didn't like it too, nephewfucker."

She smiled in amusement before locking lips with me again. "I'm so glad that I get you for three more glorious weeks, Sammy. Of course, you'll be sleeping in here, from now on; no more crashing in Todd's old room for you, dear nephew."

"Fine with me."

"Good, now, get on your back; I want to ride your cock."

I quickly obeyed so that Aunt Winnie could straddle me. She grabbed my dick and rubbed it against her furry snatch. Impatience welled up inside of me, and I looked at her with a pleading expression, begging to be inside of her. At last, she pushed my dick past the lips of her shaggy womanhood. The warmth of her vagina spurred my temptation to cum.

"Goooood, yesssss," she whispered before she began to move up and down.

My ears were gifted once more of the sound of my aunt's loud moans. Her mouth was agape as she bounced upon my lap, wailing so loud that I feared that the neighbors could hear us. I reached up with both hands and grabbed her bouncing tits. I got to fondle them for a few seconds before she grabbed my hands and pinned them to the bed. I wanted to argue, but she began to ride me faster, making me moan.

"Nooooo, you're my bitch now!" Aunt Winnie moaned. "Ohhhhhhh!"

Thankfully, she leaned forward, which allowed her to unknowingly dangle her sumptuous melons right above my face. I took one of her swaying breasts into my mouth again, savoring the salty taste of her skin. Again, Aunt Winnie tried to deny me the pleasure of her chest by leaning back to her original position. Although, I was enjoying her amazing pussy, I still wanted tits. I sat up straight and pulled her body close to mine.

"Nooooo," she cried. "Get down on that bed! Ahh!"

"Stop being such a tease, TAKE THIS!"

I began to move my hips upwards at twice the speed that she had been using. I looked at Aunt Winnie's face, aroused by the sight of her tightly-shut eyes. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and held on for dear life as I gave her a rough cowgirl-style fucking. My aunt screamed so loudly that, for a second, I thought that she was in pain. The only things to come out of her were not tears, but the fluids spilling out of our loins.

"Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME, SAMMY! YES! YES! AAAAAAAUGH!"

"OHHHHHHHHH!"

To my surprise, I let out a moan to rival hers as we orgasmed. I could feel my cum running all over my crotch, soaking both of our still-entwined genitals. I fell forward and kissed her face as she worked to fill her lungs with air.

"You're going to drive me insane," she whispered. "Don't you dare pull out."

I was surprised that I was able to get the garage cleaned on Friday and attic cleaned on Saturday. Since I didn't know what Aunt Winnie wanted to keep, I had to run everything that I found past her. It was extremely hard to stay on task with her begging me to go back to bed, but, I got it done.

Sunday morning, I was awoken a sharp slap on the ass. I sat up to see Aunt Winnie smiling at me as she stood by the bed fully dressed in a white blouse and a denim skirt.

"Get up," she ordered. "You need to get showered, dressed and packed."

"Packed? Wh-where are we going?"

"I booked us a room at the Hilton. You and I are going to stay there for a few days."

"But, what about the house cleaning? I still have to tackle the pool and the back porch."

"I hired some guys to clean up while we're gone. They are going to get that pool water back to swimming condition and clean that shit off of the porch. They won't have to set foot in the house at all. When we come back, it will all be spotless."

"So, does that mean no more chores for me?" I asked.

"Oh, no, sweetie," she said, sitting on the edge of the bed and grabbing my morning wood. "I booked us a Signature Suite, and trust me, you'll be doing some chores for me between the sheets of a king-size bed. Now, get up and get ready to leave."

As I got out of the bed and headed to the shower, I felt glad this summer was finally looking up.

12