Auntie Amanda Receives a Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a groan. Doug plunged his face into her cleavage. She pulled his head in and forced her tits into his mouth. Doug's big hands clutched the small of her back and pulled her breasts into his face. She closed her thighs together over his leg, reached down and, through the satiny material of Doug's running shorts, put her hand right on his cock.

Amanda forced Doug back deeper into her bed, pushing her breasts into his face and finally forcing him flat on his back as she climbed up on her hands and knees and fed him tit. While with one hand she held herself up over him, the palm of her other hand was stroking his hard-on through his shorts. Finally, she reached up his leg hole and closed her hand directly around Doug's prick.

It was far thicker than she had expected, and that was good. Amanda liked a big cock and a big man- it contrasted with her petite body. It had been months since she had last had a really big cock up her, so her hole was probably tighter than if she was getting it every day, and Amanda's cunt was naturally pretty tight regardless. She smiled in anticipation of that forced-open, split-by-cock feeling. It might even take a few minutes to work it into her fuck-hole. In response to that thought, Amanda's clit tingled. Her cunt started to cream.

By now, Amanda was straddling her nephew's hips. She got up and pulled her breasts away from him. With her left hand, she still held his prick. Now she snaked the fingers of her right hand under the edge of her wet, soiled panties.

"My panties are all wet with cum, Dougie. You've been jerking your prick into all my lingerie. Why is that?" Doug looked down as the material tented and twisted over her knuckles.

"I wore your cum against my pussy all day long, Nephew..." Amanda was masturbating her clit. "It kept me warm and wet..." She twisted, and her tits swung in front of Dougie's eyes. She looked down at him.

"Has Dougie been sexually frustrated?" Amanda let go his cock and undid one of the clasps that stretched over her hip. She was still frigging her clit. "Well, so has Auntie..." The scant material snapped away. "Has Dougie been jerking off into his Auntie's underwear because it's so sexy to look at her ass in the kitchen every morning? OH! Well—ungh, I've been watching you, too...." Amanda unsnapped the other catch, and the panties fell away uselessly against Doug's leg. He looked down, and Amanda slowly drew her hand away, uncovering her pubis for him. Doug moaned-- he saw that her cunt mound was completely shaven, devoid of pubic hair, smooth like a whore's.

"It was very brave of you to shoot cum into my best lace panties and leave them where you knew Auntie would find them...how did you know I would like that? Auntie is very impressed with you." Her pussy lips were spread—Doug could see them separate in the dim light, could see the space between where he knew his cock was supposed to fit. His prick gave a little jerk at the thought.

Amanda gently took Doug's hands in hers, guided them to hold her hips. "You are going to grow up to be a very strong, sexual man, Doug..." His hands got the idea, instinctually gripping and pulling her towards him. "Ooooh! You are so strong, Dougie!"

Amanda was taking a chance, knowing that Doug might blow his load at any moment, but she took a bit of time. She touched his dangling balls with her fingertips, trailed them up the length of his shaking prick, lightly stroked back down... After a minute of this, she held him just below his glans and was impressed again with his size.

"You are such a big boy, Doug! Your cock is so—so thick!" She passed his fat, dripping cockhead all over her pubic mound, mixing his fresh precum with the old cum that still glistened and crusted against her skin. "And smooth and hot, too..." she murmured. She passed his glans across her vaginal opening, eased it away, allowed him to enter a fraction of an inch, pulled away... "I—I know you like my panties, but isn't this where you really want to cum, little Dougie?"

He grunted, trying to hold back from shooting, but it wasn't going well. Doug's cock was dripping all over Amanda's hand. Now it was starting to jerk. She felt his breathing shift. Amanda sensed the time was close. With a deep breath, she released his prick at the opening of her tight, wet slit. His cock was challengingly fat, and she had to sit down on it slowly and forcefully, holding the shaft to her fuck-hole opening with one hand until the tip was wet enough to slide in. It took one, two, then a third push before his prick was plowed entirely into her cunt. She fucked him hard, pulling her hips up and down fast, forcing her tits down again into his face. For his first real fuck, she wanted to overwhelm him, make his orgasm hot-- shooting out hard and intensely. This first time won't take long, she thought—let him shoot cum as soon as he wants. Amanda remembered hot thick and creamy Doug's loads all had been, knew his prick would be giving her one directly any second—and felt her pussy surge with lubrication at the thought.

Doug moaned in a way that was impossible to mistake. Amanda leaned down, put her full weight on him. She heard his muffled yell against her breast, felt his hips shoving, lifting her little body right off the bed. She forced herself back down onto his cock, felt his balls against her clinging cunt lips. Then she felt the flood of hot cum coating her insides, juicing up her holes as he rammed in and out faster and faster. Amanda reached back behind her and stroked his ballsack, increasing his pleasure as Doug continued to orgasm.

"That's right, Dougie. That's a good boy." She whispered. "Shoot out all your cum." She continued to gently rub his balls as his breathing slowed. "Auntie Amanda is very proud of you. You cum very nicely..."

Doug realized that he had finally lost his virginity- with the woman he fantasized about the most.

12