Auntie Em Ch. 05

Story Info
Auntie Em tells him about her and his mother.
4.1k words
4.58
88.9k
19

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on my bed listening to my iPod when Auntie Em opened the door to my room. "I'm finished," she said. "Your turn."

I pulled the buds out of my ears and grabbed a towel. "'Bout time," I kidded. "Did you leave me any hot water?"

She wrinkled her nose. "Not a drop. Water's cold as hell."

I snapped my towel at her. Auntie Em shrieked, jumped out of the way and closed the door.

I took a leisurely shower, reveling in the renewal of my senses, my vigor and my self confidence. When I finished I wrapped a towel around me, stepped out of the bathroom and padded quietly across the hallway to Auntie Em's room. The door was slightly ajar so I figured it was okay for me to come in. I nudged it with my knee, causing it to open a bit wider. I stuck my head through the expanded crack and softly called out to her.

Auntie Em looked up from her reading and turned her questioning eyes in my direction.

"Just came in to say goodnight," I told her.

Auntie Em closed her book and placed it on the night stand. "Well, what are you doing way over there?" she asked. "Get over here and say it properly."

Like a loyal dog bringing its owner a newspaper, I rushed to her side. I placed a trembling hand on her shoulder, leaned over and kissed her on her cheek. She lay beneath a white cotton sheet, the smell of her rose perfumed soap emanating from her body. There's nothing quite like the smell of fresh scrubbed pussy!

"Goodnight, Emma," I told her softly. "See you in the morning." I straightened up and turned away from the bed.

Auntie Em grabbed my hand. "You don't have to leave," she said.

I turned back around. "But you said..."

She smiled and pulled the covers back, revealing her glorious body in full detail. A few small beads of water still adorned her pussy hair. She held out her arms to me. "I just said that we were to shower alone. That's all."

I climbed into bed and quickly pulled the sheet over us. As fast as we melded together, I would have laid odds that we broke all speed records. I indiscriminately planted several light kisses all over her face.

"Oh, Auntie......I thought you were already getting tired of me."

Auntie Em pressed the entire length of her long, tall frame against me and then she embraced me with a vigor that caused all my fears about our budding relationship to vanish. She smiled as she slid her hand between our bodies and latched on to my cock.

"I'm tired," she said as she kissed me on the nose, "but not tired of you. I could never grow tired of a wonderful, caring lover such as you." She kissed me again, lightly grazing my cheek. She removed her hand from my dick and placed it on my hip.

Auntie Em groaned as she stretched her lithe and supple body to its fullest. "I haven't been fucked that good or that many times in one day in quite some time," she said. "You flat out wore me out."

"Me, too," I responded. "Me, too."

"I knew," she continued as she tweaked my nose, "that if we showered together we'd both want to continue where we left off. I didn't want to disappoint you."

"You could never disappoint me, Emma. Never."

"Just the same," she said as she kissed me again. "I know I'm tuckered out and I'm sure you are, too. Even if you won't admit it."

I gave her an exaggerated sigh. "Okay," I said. "Its just that all of this is so new to me. I don't quite know how to act."

Auntie Em squeezed my thigh and ground her mound against my cock. "That's why I'm here," she told me. "So I can help you sort through all of this."

We settled into a long, sensuous kiss, our tongues no longer battling each other for supremacy. In a real sense, they were making love to each other.

Auntie Em was the one who broke our oral contact. I lay on my back with her head resting on my chest. Uncomfortable? Yes, it was. But I was willing to put up with a little discomfort if it meant I was adding to her happiness.

I don't remember falling asleep, but I do remember waking up. Auntie Em no longer had her head on my shoulders. Sometime during the night we had switched positions and we were spooning. It took me a few long seconds to realize where I was and what we were doing.

My arm was around Auntie Em and my hand was holding on to her tit, gently squeezing it. Her nipple was like a drill bit, threatening to bore a hole in my palm. She pressed her ass against my pelvis and that's when I became fully awake! My cock was buried into that magnificent pussy of hers. We were enjoying a slow sensuous fuck.

No matter how you sliced it, fucking my Auntie Em was the balm needed to keep me on an even keel. Whether it be slow and deliberate as it was now or fast and furious like we had done yesterday, I could always feel the love and desire flowing between our bodies like the mighty Mississippi River; strong, deep and wide. Almost without bounds.

I had this steady, continual tingling down at the base of my cock. You know the place. That spot where Auntie Em's outer pussy lips flared around my pole each time I hit bottom and started back up again.

My fuck stick slid lazily in and out her sensuous quim. Auntie Em lay there in front of me breathing steadily as if she were asleep. Every once in a while, though, I could hear her take in a quick breath. When she did she would stop her thrusting and her pussy would spasm around my rod for a half second or so before getting back into the rhythm our bodies had set while we were both asleep.

Then, without any urging, Auntie Em began her story about her first time with her sister; my mother. She spoke quietly, her now husky voice filled with desire. I continued moving my stroking rod in and out of her puss as if we had the rest of our lives to finish this session of unending love making. I listened intently. I had no intention of interrupting her. I didn't want to spoil the mood.

"I was eighteen," Auntie Em began haltingly. "and, like you are now, just out of high school. Your mother was twenty and about to leave for Stanford.

"The day started out like most every other day that summer. We lazed around the pool and talked about boys."

She stifled a giggle. "Man," she sighed. "Did we ever talk about Antonio, that foreign exchange student from Spain. God, he was hot."

Auntie Em continued with her revelation. "Later on in the afternoon, we started preparing for our dates that evening.

Jarrod, my date arrived first, so off we went to a motel where he had already reserved a room."

Auntie Em tensed and stopped moving. A deep breath followed. She let it out slowly and haltingly. I pulled her beautiful body closer and kissed her on the back of her head. "That's okay, Emma," I said as I caressed her breast. "You don't have to continue if you don't want."

A sniffle reached my ears so I released her breast and placed my hand on her face. I wiped her tears and kissed her neck. I didn't think that returning my hand to her breast would be the right move so I wrapped my arm around her, letting my hand rest lightly on her stomach.

My words and actions seemed to have a calming effect on her because she wiggled her rear, causing me to gasp with exquisite pleasure, and resumed her rhythmic thrusts.

She continued. "Jarrod turned out to be a real asshole. Wanted to rip my clothes off and fuck me right away. No concern whatsoever about me or my desires. He was an animal."

Auntie Em placed her hand on my hip and lightly caressed it. "Nothing like you," she said as she shoved her ass into my groin and held it there as if to emphasize her point.

I waited for her to continue. I'll have to admit that I was a bit disappointed when she pulled away, releasing my pulsing penis, and sat up. She turned around to look at me, placed her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me on my back.

Silently, speaking only with her eyes, Auntie Em climbed over me and kissed me. Softly and gently she kissed me, slowly inserting her tongue into my mouth. I could feel her passion rising as she explored my mouth. I welcomed her invading organ and lightly sucked at it, allowing her to move it around inside my mouth as she willed.

Auntie Em pulled away and for the longest time just gazed at me, revealing an unlimited supply of love and passion in those beautiful eyes of hers. She lowered her face and kissed my chin. She lick her way to my nipples, loving each one of them in turn until they were stiff and hungry. Hungry for more of Auntie Em's special treatment. I arched my back and moaned when she quit her nibbling and licking. I wanted her to continue.

Auntie Em's tongue left a sensuous trail of saliva on her way down my stomach and onto my pubic hairs. She held my hips as she used the tip of her tongue to lick around the base of my aching cock.

She flattened her saliva laden tongue and lavished my towering pole in broad circles as she slowly made her way to the top.

I moaned quietly as she engulfed the head in her mouth and circled her tongue around the crown. Shivers ran rampant throughout my body as she slowly and sensuously kissed her way to the base and back. Down, once more she went, moving on to my nut sack. Another tongue bath ensued before she lifted my balls and licked the skin under them.

Auntie Em trapped my twitching fuck stick in her hand and began stroking it lightly. I raised my ass in the air. "Lick my asshole," I pleaded, my voice full of desperation. "Lick my asshole. Please!"

She dipped her head and pressed the tip of her white hot oral digit against the wrinkled opening to the inside of my ass, all the while continuing with the stroking of my cock.

"Ohhhhhhh," I groaned. "Your tongue feels so hot! So......so......fucking hot against my asshole."

I felt my balls lurch in their sack. I lifted my butt as high off the bed as I could. "I'm getting close," I announced breathlessly. "Emma. Oh, sweet Emma."

Auntie Em must have sensed my urgency because her mouth had already left my ass and was closing in on the head of my overheated cock.

My voice rose in volume as I continued to babble on. "I'm almost there! Almost......"

Suddenly, I could no longer speak. My whole world centered on my aching organ. I could do nothing but moan and groan. My body shook uncontrollably as I felt her lips close around the head. I was already spurting my heavy load of hot juicy sperm before my cock ever touched her tongue.

I grabbed her hair and held on, nearly out of my mind with lust. "Don't swallow," I groaned. "Don't swallow. I want another taste."

My body went as limp as my grandma's dishrag. My legs fell over Auntie Em's back, trapping her beneath them. I was a temporary vegetable. Disabled. Unable to lift so much as a finger, my breaths came in shallow bursts. I had replaced Lou Gehrig as the happiest man on the face of the earth!

Auntie Em continued to lick and suck on my rapidly wilting rod until it slipped from her mouth.

"Whew!" I said. "That was intense!"

Auntie Em extracted herself from beneath my legs, climbed up and lay down beside me. We embraced and kissed. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth, gathered up a load of my still warm juices and brought it back inside my own mouth.

It was sexy and exciting to see Auntie Em swallow at exactly the same time as me. I licked my lips and we kissed again, my tongue searching the far reaches of her oral cavity for another taste of my jizz. Satisfied that we'd swallowed it all, I withdrew.

Side by side, we lay in the middle of that big ole bed not saying a word. I was so contented. If Auntie Em had looked at me at that moment, she most likely would have laughed at the huge goober-looking grin that was spreading across my face. My pounding heart was working overtime. I felt weak and lightheaded. How could it get any better than this?

Auntie Em teased my nipple with the tip of her finger. "Was that good?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," I whispered, barely able to speak.

We fell asleep, entwined in each other's arms. When I opened my eyes an hour or so later, I saw Auntie Em sitting with her back propped against a couple of pillows staring at me. Her eyes lit up when she saw that I was awake. She walked her fingers across my chest from nipple to nipple and back again.

"Thank you," she said, "for being so understanding."

"I told you once, Emma. I'm yours. I guess a bit of understanding should go along with all that, don't you?"

"I guess so," Auntie Em said. "It's just that, besides your mother, I've never had anyone treat me with so much love and respect. Never."

"Speaking of Mom," I said, "you don't have to finish telling me about you and her if you don't want. Not if it's gonna make you cry all the time."

I paused for effect. "But, then again, if a blowjob comes with it, I want you to cry all the time."

She pinched my nipple. Pinched it and twisted it at the same time. "You little shit!" she exclaimed.

"Ouch!" I said as I pulled away from her until I was out of her reach.

"Seems like sex is all that crosses your mind these days," Auntie Em said.

I twisted my face into an exaggerated grin. I didn't know if Auntie Em was serious or not. "Can you blame me?"

"Not in the least, baby. Not in the least." She scooted down until she was laying on her back and then turned on her side, her head propped up on her hand.

"Come here," she beckoned. "So I can finish my story."

We both sat up in bed with a pillow behind each of our backs for support and leaned our shoulders against the headboard. Auntie Em held my hand. "Thanks again, honey. You treat me so wonderful."

"You're worth being wonderful to," I said. "Worth more than I could ever repay." I put all the sincerity I could muster into those three sentences. 'Cause I meant what I said. Eighteen years old and I already knew who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. And I wasn't just saying that because of all the fantastic, mind-numbing sex I was getting, either. I was more sure about my deep, long-lasting love for my mother's sister than I was about Janet Reno being one of the ugliest woman in the whole USA.

Auntie Em's face fairly beamed after that remark. She dabbed at her eye with a part of the sheet and smiled. "Shut up or you're gonna make me cry all over again."

I shut up and listened to me and her breathing almost in unison. She breathed in slowly and then exhaled.

"I made asshole take me home. He didn't want to at first. But I told him that I would start screaming rape if he didn't. He got me home alright. Quick, too. Pulled up to the curb, reached across me and opened the door. Practically shoved me out the car. His tires were screaming, he drove away so fast.

"I cried all the way to the door, went inside and locked it behind me. I was alone with nobody to talk to. So I sat on the sofa and talked to myself for the longest. All that time, tears were streaming down my cheeks."

I squeezed Auntie Em's hand and remained silent, waiting for her to continue.

"Anyway, your mother came home from her date, frustrated and cussing like hell wouldn't have her. Then she noticed me sitting just a few feet from her still crying my eyes out. She practically ran over to where I was, sat down beside me and gave me one of the sweetest hugs I've ever received in my whole life.

"'What's wrong?' she asked me. She pushed my hair away from my forehead and told me, 'I'm here baby. Just like always, I'm here.'

"I managed to get my story told in between my sobs. Your mother held me in her arms until I had finished talking. Then she kissed me on the cheek. I felt my face flush. There was something about that kiss that pushed me into another world. A world where I was having feelings about my own sister!

"I turned and kissed her full on the mouth. And, would you believe it? She pressed her tongue against my lips and pushed with such insistency that I just naturally opened my mouth and let it in."

"Damn!" I said to myself. "This is making me hard all over again."

Auntie Em went on. "We broke our kiss, leaned back and stared breathlessly at each other. Your mother gave me a shy little giggle and then she snuggled up against me. 'Looks like you're not the only one with man troubles tonight,' she told me.

"I laughed nervously and asked her, 'And what kind of troubles did you have tonight, Miss Suck-em-down-your throat-and-fill-yourself-up-with-their-cum?'

"We both got to laughing so hard I thought my sides would split. Took us forever to quit laughing. When we did your mother looked at me and said, 'Well, now that we're both in a better mood......'

"She never did finish her sentence. Your mother fidgeted around for awhile, unable to look directly at me. She picked at her fingernails before she finally raised her head.

"'Look, she stammered. 'About...about that kiss...'

"'I enjoyed it,' I told her. I was a bit disappointed when you stopped.

"'Really?' she said.

"'Really. It was nice and sweet and just what I needed.'

"'I've been wanting to do that for the longest time,' she said sheepishly.

"I leaned into her, took her face in my hands and kissed her on the mouth. We swapped tongues and spit for the longest. I cautiously slid my hand up her arm. She moaned softly when I palmed her breast. She placed her hand over mine and held it there. By that time, my pussy was leaking copious amounts of fluid into my panties. They were sopping wet."

Auntie Em reached down and stroked my cock. "Oh God, Emma," I said. "Go on. What happened next?"

"Your mother unbuttoned my blouse, pulled my tits out of my bra and teased my nipples with her tongue."

"Unnnngh," I groaned. "You keep that up and I'm gonna cum!"

Auntie Em took her hand away and continued with her story. "I had a mini-orgasm on the spot. When I caught my breath, I gently pulled her face away from my tits. 'Careful,' I told her. 'Mom and Dad might walk in and catch us. What would we do then?'

"Your mother told me not to worry. 'They're over to the Saunders,' she said. 'You know when they go over there they never come home 'til the next day. Sometimes late afternoon.'

"'Just the same,' I told her, 'if we're going to continue with what we're doing, we might should carry this upstairs to our bedroom.'

"Your mother agreed and quicker than lightening, we were standing beside my bed. We embraced and kissed each other again. All the while, your mother and I were tearing at each other's clothes as if we were in a contest to see who could undress who the fastest.

"Before we knew it, we were both standing naked in front of each other. I nursed on her boobs until her nipples were hard enough to poke your eyes out. I knelt in front of her, kissing her body on the way down. My tongue came in contact with a bush that was just as hairy as mine Maybe even more so."

"Damn!" I groaned, almost afraid to breathe for fear it would trigger another orgasm. "What happened then?"

"She wilted and fell back onto the bed. She scooted up and over until she was laying in the middle of the bed with her legs spread wide."

Son-of-a-fucking-bitch! My dick was harder than I could ever remember it being!

Auntie Em had that far away look in her eyes. Reminiscing about her and Mom's first sexual experience had put her in a totally different world. I could have jammed my cock into her ass without the benefit of lubrication and I don't think she would have felt a thing! I let her continue.

"I fell onto the bed with my face between her legs. I licked her outer lips until they were glistening with my saliva. Did she ever moan!

"I penetrated her pussy and fucked her with all my might. She grabbed my head and held it still while she humped my face.

"'Emma, Emma,' she cried. Her screams reverberated around the room with such volume and intensity that I thought sure the neighbors would hear and call the police.

"I kept my tongue inside of your mother and waited for her to calm down. She kept on screaming like I don't know what, still calling out my name. I wiggled my tongue around inside her puss until I grew tired, yet I continued to stoke your mother's fires.

12