Auntie Em Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want some of that," Auntie Em told Mrs. Medford.

"I was saving it just for you," Linda said.

Those two Amazon-like women came together in a game of sperm swapping tonsil hockey that seemed to go on forever.

"Damn," Auntie Em said when they came up for air. "I thought he'd never take the bait."

I struggled to my feet, took the both of them in my arms and kissed them. First Auntie Em and then Linda Medford.

"I wish I'd known you had baited that hook just for me," I said. "I would have swallowed it a whole lot sooner."

Auntie Em laid her head on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Aaron, for being so selfish. It's just that I couldn't figure out any other way to tell you about me and Linda without fear of rejection."

Linda lightly slapped my still rock hard love stick. "Look," she said. "Does that look like he's rejecting you?"

Auntie Em grinned. "Not in the slightest," she said as she took my pole in her hand and began leading me to the bedroom.

"Follow us," she told Linda. "We've got some catching up to do."

I don't know about catching up to anything, but we spent the rest of the day and half the night fucking, sucking and licking each other until we were totally exhausted.

12