Auntie Em Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It hurts," Auntie Em said. "But it hurts so good."

I was still easing my love wand in and out of her hole, being careful not to go too fast when she looked back over her shoulder and said, "Faster, Aaron. Faster. Fuck my ass until your cock comes out of my mouth!"

I increased the tempo until my cock was pistoning in and out of her tight brown hole at breakneck speed.

She moved her hand down to her mound and was vigorously frigging her clit. I was getting close. Real close. I reached around and captured Auntie Em's breasts in my hands.

I heard the door swing open, but didn't think a whole lot about it. Figured it was Linda coming to pay a visit. Hadn't seen her in a while.

"What in the hell?"

I looked up and saw my mother with her feet spread and her hands on her hips, a horrified look on her face.

I didn't know what to do. Mom had come in unexpectedly and caught me and Auntie Em fucking. Should I pull out? Or should I keep going? My cock decided for me.

My shock at seeing Mom caused my fuck stick to wilt like a dehydrated plant. It literally fell out of my auntie's ass without a sound. However, I stayed bent over Auntie Em and kept my hands on her breasts, too startled to move.

I backed away as Auntie Em stood, causing my hands to fall away from those magnificent tits of hers. She rushed to Mom's side, gave her a kiss on the cheek and took her by the hand.

"Sis," she said. "I'm glad you're back. Let's go into the bedroom so we can be comfortable while we talk."

I watched as Mom and my auntie; her sister, walked away, my cock dripping copious amounts of pre cum. That was it? 'I'm glad you're back?' Auntie Em had shown no sign of remorse. And, beyond her initial shock, Mom had shown virtually no emotion whatsoever.

I sat on the sofa and watched TV. Looked at it was more like it. I don't remember what was on. For an hour, I sat on that sofa, dumfounded. Mom had come home and caught me and her sister fucking and all they do is walk away, hand in hand, as if they were walking down the aisle of a grocery store.

As long as I'd been sitting alone in the living room and they had yet to emerge from Auntie Em's bedroom. Curiosity got the best of me.

I turned the TV off, stood and went to Auntie Em's bedroom. I eased the door open so as not to disturb them and peeked inside. I saw them in the mirror, naked as naked could be. I was seeing my mother completely nude for the first time in my life. They sure weren't talking, neither!

Mom lay on top of Auntie Em in a 69 position. They were lapping at each other's cunts, their faces fairly glistening from the excretions coming from their love tunnels. Damned if my pecker didn't start to rise again. I was getting excited from looking at the incest filled scene play out before me.

I never would have expected something like this from Mom. But, then again, a few short months ago, I wouldn't have expected something like this from Auntie Em, neither.

They looked nearly identical except for two things. Mom's tits were just a tad larger than her sister's and they sagged quite a bit more than Auntie Em's did. Okay, three things. Mom's hair was a bright red; on top and down below.

I eased the door open wide enough for me to get through and entered the bedroom. Just as I got to the bed, Mom let out a high pitched moan and went stiff as a board. I reached out with my right hand and began caressing Mom's breast.

I rolled the hard, rubbery nipple between my thumb and forefinger. The volume of Mom's moans decreased until they were barely audible. She turned to look at me, her eyes glazed over, as if she were trying to figure out who I was and what I was doing here.

Slowly, her eyes began to focus. Her blank, unmoving stare had been replaced with a look of dismay.

"Aaron, baby," she said. "You shouldn't be here. You're not supposed to see me like this."

"But, Mom, I'm here. And watching you and Auntie Em is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I came in here to join you."

Mom slid off Auntie Em, sat on the edge of the bed and covered her nakedness with the comforter. "You can't, baby. I'm your mother."

Auntie Em sat up behind Mom, put her arms around her and began massaging Mom's tits. She nuzzled at Mom's neck.

"Go ahead," she said lustily. "Let him join in. It won't do no harm."

Mom shook her head. "But, I'm his mother," she tried to reason.

Auntie Em was nibbling on Mom's ear. "What's the difference, sis? You and me. Him and me. We might as well make it unanimous."

Mom shook her head more slowly this time. Apparently, Auntie Em's argument was beginning to make sense to her. I stepped between Mom's legs, pulled the comforter aside and laid my fuck stick between her breasts. Mom opened her mouth as if to speak, but no sound came out.

Auntie Em squeezed Mom's tits together and nodded at me. I began slowly sliding my cock in and out of Mom's newly formed tit tunnel. She sat there unmoving, a blank stare on her face. Then Mom bent her neck slightly and pursed her lips. A thick stream of saliva poured out of her mouth and on to her chest, sliding down both sides of my cock. Without saying a word, Mom had given me permission to continue!

It wasn't so difficult now, fucking Mom's titties. My pecker slid easily in and out of her tit tunnel with virtually no resistance whatsoever. I still took my time, not wanting to alarm Mom and risk her saying no. Fuck me silly if I wasn't getting excited!

My breath became ragged, my legs growing weaker by the minute. I was going to pop any time now. "Open your mouth, Mom," I shouted. "I'm gonna cum any second."

Surprise of surprises! Not only had Mom opened her mouth, but she had placed her hands over her sister's and was forcing my auntie to squeeze harder.

Mom bent her neck until her chin was on her chest, her mouth open and her tongue hanging out, drooling like a rabid dog.

About that time I felt that familiar churning down deep within my nut sack. My stick of man flesh twitched a couple of times and out it came.

The first shot of my white hot spunk hit Mom on the tip of her nose and dripped down onto her tongue. She swallowed and before she could open her mouth again, my next shot hit her full on her lips. Auntie Em scooped that one up with her finger, but not before another ball busting load of jizz struck again.

This time Mom's mouth was open wide. My spunk bounced off Auntie Em's finger and into Mom's mouth. Mom's sister pulled her hand away, stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked as if her finger were an all day sucker. Mom swallowed quickly and opened her mouth once more.

My next shot was a bit weaker; barely made it to Mom's chin. The rest of my splooge dribbled out onto her chest.

Mom lay back on the bed, her legs splayed open, panting heavily while Auntie Em licked her chin clean. I climbed up after her and spread Mom's legs a bit wider. A scent of lilacs wafted up my nose as I pressed my face to her quivering quim.

Mom grabbed a handful of hair in each hand and shoved me away. I moved quickly off the bed while she closed her legs until all I could see was the top of her great mound of beautiful red cunt hairs. Lord knows I wanted that woman. But I wasn't going to force myself on her.

Auntie Em hustled me out of the room and closed the door. Just the smell of her sex after she and Mom had made each other cum, mingled with Mom's scent, made me hard again.

She looked at me sympathetically while she caressed my pole. "I'm gonna stay with your mother tonight," she informed me. "Want to make sure she's okay about all of this. After all, it's not every day you come home and catch your son fucking your sister."

She paused and took a deep breath. She squeezed my cock. "Just give her time, Aaron. I think she'll come around. Just give her a bit of time."

Again, that sympathetic look. "I guess that means you'll have to sleep alone tonight." Auntie Em squeezed once more for emphasis and then she let her hand slide off my cunt stabber. She kissed me full on the cheek.

"I'll make it up to you," she told me with a wink and a devilish looking smile. Auntie Em caressed my face with both hands, turned around, opened the door and entered her bedroom, shutting it behind her.

12