Auntie Em Ch. 13

Story Info
Attempted humiliation turns into an orgy.
4.1k words
4.52
65.6k
21

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and Leanne did the nasty three more times that weekend before I had to go back to college. Each time we made enough noise to raise the dead. Maybe, subconsciously, I wanted to get caught. I don't know.

During our last romp, Auntie Em walked in on us humping each other, looking haggard and mad as hell.

"What the fuck!" she exclaimed. The top of her flowered nightgown outlined her heaving tits to perfection while the rest of it hung loosely around her body. "I do everything for you. I let you do anything to me. And this is how you repay me?"

I knew I had been caught dead to rights, but strangely enough, I didn't really give a damn.

"Auntie Em, I......"

Auntie Em held her hand up, her palm facing me. Tears were running down her cheeks. "Just shut up," she told me. "Just shut your fucking mouth."

She glared at Leanne. "What did you do? Call this little prick up the moment you found out we were sick?"

"Get down here," she said in a falsetto tone, trying to mimic the preacher's wife's voice. "We've got the whole weekend to fuck our brains out."

Sister Willis was quick to respond. "It's not like that at all," she told Auntie Em.

"Don't tell me what it's like or not like," my auntie screamed. "Not after what I walked in on just now."

She ranted on for close to fifteen minutes or more. I got tired of hearing her repeat herself over and over again, so I tuned her out and resumed sliding my cock in and out of Leanne's pussy. Leanne must have grown tired of Auntie Em's carrying on, too, because she soon joined in and quickly adjusted the timing of her pelvic thrusts to mine.

Well, that didn't do a whole helluva lot of good for my relationship with Auntie Em. Kinda like putting a screen door on a submarine.

Anyways, Auntie Em's ranting had attracted Mom's attention and she soon joined us. Mom was a bit more understanding. Her voice sounding soothing and very restrained, she began talking to her sister. Took Mom a while, but she got her calmed down.

When she was able to talk rationally Auntie Em ordered me out of the house. "Now," she said. "You can come back some other time to get your things."

By this time, Leanne and I had uncoupled and were busy putting our clothes back on.

"Aren't you being a bit harsh?" Mom asked my auntie.

Auntie Em took in a deep breath and held it for a couple of seconds before exhaling. "Harsh, am I? Have you forgotten the promises we made each other?" She leaned forward a bit and glared at me and then at Leanne.

"You stay here," she said to Leanne. "I've got something in mind for you."

Auntie Em looked at me. There was an evil looking gleam in her eye. "I've changed my mind. I want you to stay for a while, too."

"I really have to be going," Sister Willis told Auntie Em as she stood.

Auntie Em shoved her rather roughly back onto the bed. "I said stay where you are, bitch!"

Leanne looked up at Auntie Em with pleading eyes, but said nothing.

"Both of you take your clothes off. Now!"

It was an easy task for Leanne. All she had to do was stand up, slide those plain white cotton panties off her chunky little ass, past those thick thighs that I'd come to know so well and let them fall to the floor. Me? I had all of my clothes on and was headed for the door when Auntie Em told me to stay.

When I was once again naked, Auntie Em pointed to Leanne's panties. "Take them to him," she told the preacher's wife.

Leanne picked up her panties and stepped in front of me, obediently awaiting further instructions.

"Put them on him," was my auntie's next command. I guess she thought she would be causing me some humiliation. Fact was that sometimes, I rather enjoyed wearing women's panties. I'd tried different styles in the past, but the granny style ones were my favorites. They didn't chafe as much as some of the others did. Crotch was wide enough on most brands to let my balls rest comfortably well.

I did my best to hide my excitement as I lifted each leg one at a time and let Leanne pull them up over my hips. They were a little bit too big for me, but I knew they would stay on quite well unless I moved around a lot.

My cock betrayed me. Just as soon as that soft cotton material touched the head of my dick, I sprouted an instant boner. Auntie Em noticed it right away.

"So, you like wearing panties, do you?"

I nodded weakly, my head bowed and my chin almost touching my chest.

Auntie Em came over and delivered a stinging blow to my left cheek with the palm of her hand. "Speak up, you fucking pervert!"

"Yes," I said quite a bit louder, my voice trembling with apprehension.

Whack! She slapped me again. "Look at me, goddammit! Look at me when you talk to me!"

I slowly raised my head and stared Auntie Em in the face. I touched a hand to my cheek and winced. She'd hit me good, that Auntie Em. She'd hit me real good.

"Go get your dildo, sis," Auntie Em told my mother. "I think I've found another use for it"

Mom left the room for a few minutes. When she returned, she was holding the longest and the biggest black fucking artificial cock I have ever seen. Not that I've seen a lot of them, but it had to be larger than ninety-nine percent of anything any sex store had for sale. I don't think I would have come close to wrapping my fingers around it and make my fingers touch my thumb. That thing was fucking huge!

Auntie Em told Leanne to lie down on the bed. "On your back, bitch!" she said. The preacher's wife quickly complied. Auntie Em took off her gown, climbed onto the bed and straddled Leanne's stomach. She was naked also.

"Ever lick another woman's pussy?" Auntie Em asked her. "Ever suck on anything besides a man's cock?"

Leanne's eyes were as wide as saucers as she struggled to get away from Auntie Em. Mom's sister quickly scooted up Sister Willis' torso and pinned Leanne's arms to the bed with her knees. My auntie was stronger than what I thought she was.

Leanne kept struggling. She bucked and twisted her hips from side to side in an effort to get out of Auntie Em's grasp.

"Hold her still," Auntie Em said to no one in particular. "Someone hold this bitch still."

Mom rushed to the bed, grabbed Leanne by the ankles and wouldn't let her move. Finally Sister Willis quit struggling.

"I asked you a question," Auntie Em said as she slapped Leanne's face. Slapped her so hard a reddened palm print instantly appeared on her cheek. "You ever lick another woman's pussy?"

Her eyes still opened wide, Leanne shook her head. "No," she said. Was that excitement that caused her voice to shake so much? Sure looked that way to me.

"Well, get started then," Auntie Em told her. "And you'd better satisfy me, too. If you don't, I'll ram that big ole fake cock right up your ass without any lubrication. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Leanne shook her head violently from side to side. "No," she said. "Please, in the name of God, no."

"Fine fucking time to be relying on that name," Auntie Em jeered. "After all you've done these past couple of days. Aaron the only one you've cheated on your husband with?"

"No," Leanne said weakly.

"Who was it?" my auntie asked.

"D...D...D...Deacon Lowry."

Auntie Em grunted. "That fat bastard? I wouldn't let him fuck my goats. Damn, you must have been desperate."

"And his son," Sister Willis said, almost in a whisper.

"Same time?"

"Yes," came the reply.

Auntie Em's ass wiggled almost imperceptively. "Fuck," she exclaimed. "That's making me get wet and all squishy inside."

Suddenly, she filled her fists with Leanne's hair and pulled her head up as she jammed her pussy into Sister Willis' face. "Lick me, bitch!" she cried out. "Suck my clit and make me cum!" She let go of the preacher's wife's head and let it fall back to the pillow.

Leanne pushed her tongue out, made one tentative lick up Auntie Em's pussy lips and stopped. My auntie's hips jerked again. She threw her head back and screamed, "Don't stop now, dammit! Don't stop now!"

Sister Willis' tongue made another trip up pleasant valley, this time using a bit more pressure. She hesitated for a second and licked again.

"Oh, yesssss!" Auntie Em moaned. "Lick my clit, bitch!"

Leanne no longer struggled to get away from Auntie Em. She held my auntie by her hips and pulled her sex a bit closer. She was lapping at Auntie Em's pussy like a seasoned veteran. I could see her hair covered pussy glistening with her love juices.

Damned if my cock wasn't about to explode! I trapped the head of my leaking, panty clad prick between the thumb and the first two fingers of my right hand and massaged that helmeted, soulless, one-eyed little prick almost to the point of eruption.

I was approaching the edge of no return when Auntie Em turned and fixed her eyes upon me. She fairly well screamed at me. "I didn't give you permission to do that!"

Just the look on her face made my cock lose interest in spewing my sperm into Leanne's panties. It stayed hard, but the urgent need to cum had passed. I dropped my hands to my side and looked down at the tent I'd made in those full-backed panties.

I looked again at the action on the bed. Auntie Em was using Leanne's face like a scratching post, rubbing her mound against her nose and chin.

Leanne's face seemed to be glowing. She was really getting in to this pussy licking thing. Her cunt lips were completely covered with a thin layer of her juices. There was a huge pool of dampness on the sheet between her thighs. And it wasn't sweat, either.

Mom was no longer holding her down. The way Sister Willis seemed to be enjoying herself, I figured that it didn't make sense to continue restricting her movements.

"Ever had your pussy licked by another woman," Auntie Em asked Leanne.

Leanne shook her head while still licking Auntie Em's clit. The extra action on her sensitive button caused my auntie to shudder like she'd taken a sudden chill.

Mom spread Sister Willis' legs wide, scooted up a bit and pressed her face into her crotch, made one pass from the bottom to the top of Leanne's slit and raised up onto her knees.

"Son-of-a-bitch!" Mom exclaimed. "Sis, you've got to see this."

Auntie Em turned her head to look at her sister. "See what?"

"Her bush, for one thing! Hairiest fucking thing I've ever seen," Mom said. "And her clit! Bigger and longer than yours and mine put together!"

Auntie Em's body jerked spasmodically as Leanne's oral ministrations changed from licking her clit to sucking it. No longer interested in what her sister was saying, she screamed. "Mo-ther fuck-er," she cried as she put emphasis on each syllable. "Oh-my-god!"

Mom's body continued to tremble and shake violently as she grabbed another handful of Leanne's hair and pressed her mound hard against Mrs. Willis' face. She held her pussy in that position until the tremors passed, jerked hard once again and fell forward, releasing her grip on Leanne's hair.

Meanwhile, Mom continued to lick and suck on that elongated appendage like it was the only thing left in the entire universe capable of sustaining life.

The preacher's wife was getting close herself. She raised her legs, locked them at the ankles and squeezed Mom's head between her thighs. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried over and over again. "You're making me crazy! You're killing me!"

Auntie Em had recovered somewhat and was now nibbling on one of Leanne's nipples. And she wasn't taking it very easy on her either. I looked on as I saw my auntie take that extended, rubbery-looking extension between her teeth and bite it. I thought that she would surely bring blood if she continued.

Finally, Auntie Em released her grip and planted a series of kisses on Mom's face and neck; everywhere except on her lips. They were preoccupied. Very much so.

She took hold of Mom's ears and pulled her away from Leanne's pussy. "Move up and sit on her face," she told Mom.

Mom crawled up into the same position Auntie Em had been in and slowly lowered her snatch onto Leanne's face. This time the preacher's wife didn't have to be told what to do. She lapped at Mom's pussy lips like she had been a cunt licker for most of her life. She soon had Mom on the edge.

Meanwhile, Auntie Em had Leanne's pussy lips spread wide. "You're right, Emma," she said. "That's the hairiest damn bush I have ever seen."

Auntie Em licked Leanne's slit several times before she came up for air. "And, that fucking clit! She could almost use it as a prick."

Auntie Em went back to torturing Leanne's pussy and clit with her mouth and tongue until she had Preacher Willis' wife on the verge of having another massive orgasm. That's when she called my name.

"Aaron," she said.

I was so intent on watching the action in front of me that it took a while for it to register on my mind that Auntie Em was talking to me.

I looked at her with lust filled eyes. "Huh?" I said.

"Climb up here and fuck your new found lover. I want you to fuck her 'til she cries out in surrender."

As horny as I was, she damned sure didn't have to ask me twice. Before you could say, "Fuck me running," I was between Sister Willis' legs with my helmeted soldier pressed against her sexual fortress, ready for Commander Emma to sound the charge.

"Do it," she shouted. "Shove that two-timing woman pleaser of yours up her cunt until it comes out her eyeball."

I pushed the crotch of those panties aside and prepared to invade that lusty hallway Leanne called a pussy. Leanne grunted loudly as I entered her slippery love canal with one hard shove. She immediately pushed back at me. Pushed so hard I thought my entire being was going to be swallowed up in that dark, sinful cavern of hers.

I could tell that she wanted it hard and fast, like we'd done every other time we'd fucked, but I was determined to take it slow.

Behind me, I felt Auntie Em spreading some kind of lubricant in and around my asshole. Whatever it was, it felt good. The sensuous, erotic tingling started at my anus and quickly spread to my hips and groin. Soon, I was feeling warm all over as my nerve endings began to explode, sending small jolts of electricity throughout my body. Then I felt something large and hard pushing past my ass cheeks and pressing against my chocolate highway.

With some difficulty, I pulled out of Leanne's hot box and turned around, narrowly escaping having my butt reamed with that giant dildo. I grabbed Auntie Em's forearms and viciously twisted her wrists in an attempt to wrestle that monstrosity out of her powerful grip. It was tough going at first. Auntie Em was a lot stronger than she looked.

All interaction between Mom and Sister Willis stopped as they both moved further up on the bed to watch us fighting each other for possession of that overly large cock.

Auntie Em quickly lost the battle and released her grip, causing that fake pecker to drop to the floor. I scrambled out of bed to retrieve it before she could.

I picked it up off the floor and stood facing the bed. My auntie lunged for it, but I was too fast for her. I stepped back, and her hand flew harmlessly by. I moved closer and pushed her back onto the bed.

"It's your turn, bitch," I hissed at her. "You've dominated everyone else in this room. It's time for a little payback. Get on your hands and knees. NOW!"

Auntie Em complied meekly and turned to look at me over her shoulder, her eyes full of questions. "Where's that shit you were rubbing on my asshole?" I asked. She pointed to the night stand beside me.

I opened the drawer, reached in and came out with a large bottle of KY Warming Gel. I handed it to her. "Prep your bunghole with it," I commanded in a gruff voice that did little to communicate to Auntie Em how angry I really was.

My auntie's eyes opened wide, silently pleading for me not to go through with what I had in mind as she put a very generous amount of that thick liquid along her ass crack. "No," she mouthed. "No."

I nodded toward Leanne. "Give it to her," I said.

Leanne took the liquid gel from Auntie Em and before I could tell her what to do, she had squeezed a big blob of the stuff on her fingers and was already massaging it into my auntie's wrinkled little brown hole.

When I figured Auntie Em was about as lubed as she could possibly get, I pressed the tip of Mom's dildo against my auntie's back door.

The ring around her shit hole was well lubricated and quite dilated so the first half of the head slipped in rather easily.

"Noooooo," she whimpered. "I promise to be good. You can stay here as long as you like. You can fuck anybody you want and I won't say a thing. Please don't stick that thing up my ass. You'll ruin me for life."

"You pays your money and you takes your chances," I retorted. "You should have thought of that before you tried to humiliate me."

"More lube," I told Leanne as I pulled the fake cock from Auntie Em's ass. I could hear my auntie's very audible sigh of relief.

Leanne squeezed a large dollop onto her fingers and applied it to my auntie's ever widening dark hole. She applied more of the gel on the head of Mom's dildo and about halfway down the shaft. She used her hand to spread the gooey stuff all over that dark piece of hard rubber.

When I pressed the end of Mom's overgrown dildo against my auntie's ever widening back door, Leanne placed her hand over mine and whispered, "Let me."

I figured the preacher's wife had some revenge coming also, so I let her take control. I smiled wickedly as Leanne eased that fake cock even further into Auntie Em's ass than I'd had it just moments before.

Evidently, it wasn't hurting too much, because my auntie was no longer screaming. Incredibly, she was pushing back!

Just a small, almost imperceptible jerk of the hips. And then, a low whimper escaped Auntie Em's lips. Then came the big surprise. Almost at the same time that Leanne began putting a bit more pressure against Auntie Em's ass, Auntie Em pushed back. And, I'm talking hard.

That big ole fake prick slid nearly all the way into her ass hole without so much as a whimper of protest!

"Ohhhh, yesssss," she hissed through constricted lips. "Fuck my ass. Ream it out. Hard!"

Despite my auntie's request, Leanne took her time. I looked on in total fascination as that fake appendage spiraled in and out of Auntie Em's butt.

Each time the preacher's wife would pull it out in preparation for another assault down her chocolate highway, Auntie Em would groan, steel herself on her hands and knees and shove her hips backwards, trying her best to keep that monstrosity buried deep within her vagina.

Mom, having made up her mind to join in on the fun, crawled under her sister until the two of them was facing each other, mouth to crotch and crotch to mouth. Auntie Em dipped her face into Mom's puss and attacked her clit with her tongue and lips.

Constantly moving back and forth in her efforts to keep herself impaled on that big cock, Auntie Em was making it very difficult for Mom to maintain contact with her sex. But Mom never gave up on her valiant efforts to capture her sister's clit between her lips.

Me? I was ready for some fun of my own. I stood behind Leanne and aimed my pussy pleaser at her meaty furrow. She gasped loudly as I plunged in to the root. I pulled back and plowed into her furry field once again. I was horny and my balls were crying for some relief.

The bedroom was filled with the cries of the damned as each of us sought our release. This was one time I was definitely glad to be living where we were. Our closest neighbor was close to a mile away so there was not much chance of being heard.

I was the first to reach a climax. "I'm here," I yelled out to nobody in particular as I pumped the first of several hard bursts of semen into Sister Willis' cunt.

During my spurting, my legs decided to deny me any support whatsoever. In seemingly slow motion, I fell away from Leanne, my cock still spitting my potent baby making juices up and out my urethra.

12